Switched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I say so or you Carroll as well," other than that we will live as a family. Slaves is that acceptable?"

And before I could finish they were on me kissing me and thanking me and of course fondling my cock.

Between Kisses I said, "Carroll as for kids that will be discussed at a later date you stay on the pill for now is that clear."

"Yes Josh." Whack on her ass hard and I said, "That is master to the slaves at all times in private or where it can be said in private."

Yes master and she kissed me with tongue. Judy came over to Hank and kissed him and Mildred got up and said, "You two slaves can play with his cock I want to kiss my husband.

After things settled down I texted and I asked Tom to come over when he had a chance.

Tom texted back that he would catch us at school tomorrow.

That night I fucked Carroll and Susan then Hank did the same after he fucked Judy. The slaves both ate out Judy after Hank and I had cum inside her and lapped up the cream left by us god they were hot looking and I did enjoy fucking them and getting them off.

I went to bed with Mildred and Hank with Judy. I ate her out made her orgasm so many times and then massaged her from head to toe until she fell asleep. I went back to our room and crawled into bed with my wife. Hank was on the other side and he reached his hand over and started to play with my cock as I nibbled on Judy's ears and played with her nipples I hear JJ start to cry. I got up and Carroll was already changing her and Suzan was heating up the pre made breast milk in the fridge. I went back to bed and woke up in the morning to Judy riding my cock and a hand massaging my balls making me cum as Judy did. We got up and showered Carroll washed me and Susan did Hank Judy went down with Mildred and was making breakfast.

Carroll took to being a slave like a duck to water she was submissive anyway. Susan she also was a bit submissive but I was not looking for more wives. This situation was bizarre Carroll and Susan both called home and said they were helping out with the babies and were staying here for a while.

They spoke to Mildred and everything was fine. They knew how close Judy and they were so the parents thought nothing of it. We went to school and Hank had a girl on his arm and I had one on each of mine. It felt so strange getting up showering and being dressed in a few minutes no makeup no moisturizer no silk clothing or sexy dresses.

At school I caught up with Mark who I have not seen much of in the last year we kind of picked up where we left off. Mark said, "You got the girl of your dreams and a kid to go with it a real family man eh."

"Yea Mark and I am sorry we drifted apart for a time."

Mark said, "Man you were with the girl of your dreams I would have done the same thing. I see Susan and Carroll are around you all the time to and Tom. I have talked to him, he seems like a good person, you always were lucky that way."

I said, "How you making out in the girl department. Mark laughed and said, "You kidding can't you see they are falling at my feet every day."

That got me laughing and I said, "So you are the same as usual just looking not doing." We walked home Mark came with us part way then turn off to his street as we continued on. I wanted to invite him over but we still had a lot of issues to work out. Tom was not in school that day and I figured he was still mad upset or just downhearted. I texted him but got no answer.

We got home and the girls went in and stripped as ordered they sure looked inviting and Judy seen me looking and said, "Looks like I got a Casanova master." I smiled at her picked her up put her against the wall then mockingly put my hands on her throat and said, "You were my master for twenty months, slut I believe was your name so slut it continues," as I looked deep in her eyes and said, "Slut kiss me," and we did and she felt my raging hard on pressing through our clothes. When the kiss broke she said, "I see that cock still likes me or is it the slaves."

I said, "Maybe both they got great bodies almost as nice as yours slut." We kissed and Mildred was rocking both babies Judy and I went over and picked up JJ and I kissed Mildred who was off for a year on maternity leave.

I picked up my boy and said, "Slaves Mildred needs her pussy licked and a good body massage get to it." I had my camera and was taking lots of pictures nice ones on my children with Judy and Mildred and some nice porn pictures of our slaves their asses while on their knees licking Mildred. They were fucking hot looking.

We put the babies back in the day crib I did not want to but I wanted to make love to my wife we went to our room and I took off my clothes laid them neatly on the chair throwing my underwear in the hamper and then undressed my wife hanging her clothes and putting her thong and bra in the hamper she laughed and I just realized what I had done and laughed with her.

Chapter 21

She said, "My husband my wife I love you so much that switch really had its advantages." Judy I miss your body and the clothes everything but those fucking periods and I loved having our child grow inside of us. We kissed and fell on the bed and made passionate love. Judy could feel me filling her up and I knew exactly how she felt and I used my cock to stroke her every time to what she liked knowing exactly what that was.

I fingered her clit and as she was about to cum I stopped and held her hands making her whimper with frustration wanting to cum after a few minutes I started again and again I stopped.

I was driving her nuts and I knew what she felt. The next time she exploded and I fucked her through it and those tight muscles around my cock as I started to unload into her pussy she hugged me and I felt her nails dig into my back as she had another orgasm.

I rolled over and Hank was there and came in and started eating out Judy and my cum bring her off again and I had to tell him to stop, "She was not enjoying it she was two sensitive" I said, "Look, see how puffy and red her clit is wait till that settles down and she will enjoy it so much more."

Hank leaned up and kissed me and said, "Thank you my wife for sharing that," and we both laughed and I didn't mind the kiss I had felt it so much.

Judy and I both went down on Hank's shaft her one side me the other and I licked under his knob making him moan and within minutes he cum and we both lapped it up and Judy and I kissed and shared his cum back and forth until it was gone.

Hank said, "Guess we are truly bi sexual now."

I said, "Maybe but only for you." We went down stairs and Judy put the breast pump on while Mildred slept peacefully in the chair. Carroll was getting supper on while Susan was mopping the floor.

Hank and I watched and I said, "I think she got a cute ass for a slave what do you think Hank?"

"Yes it is quite fuckible and those perky tits moving like Jello as she mops, very sexy indeed." Susan's face was turning red and Judy said, "Stop teasing her you guys."

Hey were just saying in front of the slaves what us guys would say behind a normal girls back. But since these are our slaves, they may as well here it for the rest of their lives, right slave?"

"Yes my master's," Susan said smiling, as she wiggled her ass more and more violent stokes with the mop making her tits move more. Carroll had the veggies on waiting to boil so I knew she was free for twenty minutes.

I said slave Carroll, "Come suck my cock and Hank why don't you take her ass?" Hank went behind and drove his cock into her pussy and she moaned with pleasure and I played with her tits and said, "When we want you pregnant these will be fun to play with as I stretched her nipples causing her to moan and orgasm early as Hank continued to fuck her and I could hear him slapping his body on her cute ass.

Susan took over the setting of the table and making the rest of the supper and Hank cum three times into Carroll and I cum once in her mouth and made her share that with Susan.

After supper the babies were fed and changed. Judy, Mildred and I dressed and took the babies next door. We visited with our parents gave dad MJ to hold while Mom took JJ. We stayed for about an hour and JJ needed a change so we said goodnight and went back home next door.

Hank was busy having Carroll and Susan licking the sides of his shaft and balls. I went to the sink filled it warm water and got JJ stripped and was bathing her. Hank just looked and said, "Man how do you know all this stuff you're like Mr. Mom."

I said, "I just do must of been part of the switch I retained a lot of Judy's mind. Hell I even miss the dresses. Judy said, "And I miss the strength and the quickness of getting ready."

Hank said, "Maybe that's why you like my cock."

Maybe and you sucked my cock on Judy maybe you got to like it to."

Hank blushed and said, "Maybe," and changed the subject. Next day at school we ran into Tom and we all sat with him at lunch and I said, "What happened to you yesterday?"

He said, "I needed a day to sort things through."

"S girls go get us men some lunch." While they got up and left I told Tom what I told the girls and I told them about sex with you so Tom you now got two to fuck at will no courting just fun. None of us know how Susan will react we know she cares for you and it may work out for the best but either way you got fluff without working for it."

Judy said, "Yea it doesn't get much better than that for a guy."

Tom said, "How do you know," and then he stopped, "Shit I forgot you were one of us for almost two years."

We all laughed as the girls came back and I said, "You s girls sit on either side of our guest and make him feel welcome or I got a belt waiting when we get home."

"Yes Josh," and the sat and snuck their hands up high on both his legs causing his pants to bulge out.

After lunch and between classes I texted Tom and said, "You coming to the house?"

He said, "Sure I would like to get a piece, it has been two days lol."

At the house the slaves stripped and Tom said, "Nice view you have here." Susan went to kiss Tom and I said, "Slave go lick Mildred she has been all day without service. Carroll I want you to make passionate love to our guest."

"Yes master and she went over and seductively undressed him and put the clothes folded on the chair them laid him down and made love to him saying how good he was and how big his cock was."

Carroll screamed at each orgasm while Susan licked pussy and watched her X boyfriend fuck her best friend. Tom enjoyed himself knowing Susan would be pissed but it served her right and he was going to have fun tonight. When Tom finally came for his third time blasting his cum into Carroll, She kissed him passionately and cuddled with him on the coach. Susan was told to serve them tea and she had to get up and make the tea and serve the table she just gave Tom a dirty look and I caught it and said, "Slave what is your problem?"

Susan said, "Nothing master."

I said, "You just insulted our guest get over here across my knee and she laid across my knee and I said, This is for disrespecting Judy and I.

With her over my knee I whacked her three times and I said, "Tom come over here and give this slave three more, to put her in her place," and he did and Susan was crying half hurt and half humiliation.

"Slave you wanted this life now you have it you have no claims on our friend I chose Carroll to make love to him so if you want to show attitude it best be directed at your master not our guest."

Sobbing she said, "Yes master and I am sorry Mr. Tom."

"Now you can eat Carroll out and enjoy Mr. Tom's cum."

I said to Tom how about Dr. Doom on the x box. Yea I haven't played that in years."

I said, "Been a while for me to." We played for a few hours and Tom said, "Man that was fun it's been quite a while since I just sat back and really had my time." Judy came over with JJ and said, "Hold him Master honey, while I beat the pants off this guy."

I said, "There you go Tom a challenge and my lovely slut what does he get if he wins."

"He wins I will fuck his brains out."

"And if you win?"

"He can fuck my brains out."

"Well Tom what do you think of this slut."

Tom said, "Josh she fucked my girlfriend silly when she was you so it be fun fucking her brains out I am going to trash her in this game."

Chapter 22

So challenge accepted they play for an hour it was a dead heat I gave JJ to Carroll and I slipped my hand into Judy's cunt played with her nib and she jumped and lost control. Tom slay her and the game was over.

"You cheated," she said.

Tom said, "I did not."

"No I meant my husband did."

Tom said, "Well whatever he did you can take it up with him after I am finished with you. Now you lost so lay down and prepare to get fucked."

Tom wasted no time in entering Judy and fucking her. Every time he got close he would stop finger her to orgasm and on one of the highs while her eyes were shut I gave Tom the blue pill and he swallowed it for the next four hours she was fucked she begged him to stop that her brains were scrambled and Tom turned her over and fucked her ass for an hour making her cum and finished by making Judy suck him clean and exploding in her mouth.

During this time I had Carroll and Susan suck me off a few times as I watched the show. Hank showed up late as he had hockey practice and seen Tom taking her ass. I filled him in on the lost game. He laughed and said, "Looks like your slut really taking a beating."

"Your almost right Hank but it's our slut and I said Carroll, Mr. Hank needs a good workout watching his love taking it up the ass." Hank said, "Yea slave turn around I want your ass.

"Yes Mr. Hank." And Hank starts fucking Carroll's ass soon she is moaning with pleasure and I said, "Susan let her eat some pussy."

Yes my master as she lays in front of her legs spread and she grabs her hair forcing her face back into her pussy for the second time tonight.

By the time the evening was through Susan and Carroll were both used to their potential and both had to eat Judy to an orgasm before bed. We were all exhausted and fell asleep MJ and JJ woke up but before Carroll could get to them Mildred was up and changed them. Carroll took JJ and Mildred took MJ and rocked them to sleep.

Next morning was Saturday and I got my camera and stated taking more pictures. I did a group picture with all of us and a couple's picture with Hank with every one, Tom with everyone then me with everyone.

Of course our babies were in a lot of the pictures. Judy I and the baby were naturally the best even when we got dressed my wife shone above the rest. The baby bonus check was in and we needed a few things. {For the readers of this story that live outside Canada our government gives each child a family allowance depending on family income as we are students we get the max 154.00 per month for each child.}

We decided to go to town Dad had given us his old Minivan if you call two years old being old. Carroll had her full license we still had an N on hours so she drove. It was a short drive to the mall but the clouds were ominous it looked like rain.

At the mall Susan and Carroll wheeled the carriages. We went into the grocery store and got food for the house and we looked at a lot of stuff but put it back some of the food was way past our means. We got the baby food and a few essentials then left to shop for MJ and JJ we both wanted an outfit for each.

Carroll and Susan said they would put the groceries in the van and catch up with us at the food court. Tom and Hank went with us but as Judy and I looked at different clothes it was not their thing they said they were going to walk the mall and would catch us at the food court. They asked if I wanted to come and I said no I really enjoy this."

Judy smiled and said, "That switch did us a real favor my husband and to think having a guy like looking at baby clothes."

Mildred said, "He is special in more ways than one." Tom and Hank left to scope out the girls I thought as we continued looking at clothes.

During this Mildred nudged Judy to look at the bulge in my pants. Judy said that's normal Josh even thinks of a girl he is hard. Mildred said, "So who are you thinking of my love?"

I had promised never to lie to Judy and I did not want to lie to Mildred so I said, "I was just thinking how nice it would be to give MJ a sister and JJ a brother." The shock on both their faces and the white on them if it had not been for their makeup they could of passed as a dead person standing there.

I continued and said, "I am sorry but you asked and I promised Judy never to lie to her and you are my wife to so there it is."

They got their composure back and kissed me both at the same time on each side of my face. Mildred said, "Wow that was a gate crasher, you did you actually did say exactly what you were thinking. Judy this man is exceptional, to actually be so honest and not knowing our reaction."

Judy said, "My husband I am not ready for another child I am not sure I can go through what you did in my body. Me being you I really enjoyed the whole pregnancy but me being me we will have to talk about this in a better venue than here."

Mildred said, "I agree a shopping mall is hardly the place for this discussion."

I said, "I agree I wouldn't have said it but you asked and Judy, my love, you know what junior is like," looking at my cock pushing hard against my pants.

They both laughed and I readjusted my cock so it didn't show. We got two sets each of suits and paid for them with a credit card dad gave me.

We were walking down the mall window shopping and I found myself looking with both of them at the pretty dresses. I remember how they felt against my skin and how beautiful they made me look and can imagine Mildred and Judy in them.

I whispered in Judy's ear and she looked at me and smiled nodding her head. Judy whispered in Mildred's ear and she said, "I suppose you are the strong man of the house making you the master."

We spun those strollers around and went into the store I had Mildred and Judy fashion miniskirts for me and finally found the perfect ones. They were beige in color but the sides were an open 2.5 inch wide filled in by a fish net up to the elastic top.

The girl said, "We are still unpacking the order. This was the latest style they just came in this morning and they also came with a matching blouse. The girls put them on and when they came out I had a rock solid cock standing straight out the blouse had the same 2.5 inch gap and same fishnet filling it in up to the collar.

The girls looked great the gap showed off their figure in a most seductive way. Mildred said aloud, "Well Josh likes what he sees," looking at the bulge in my pants the sales girl looked over and blushed seeing the outline of my hard cock pushing against my pants.

I said to the sales girl, "Is this not the effect you want this clothing to have on guys and is it not the effect you want the girls to see so they can pick a partner to play with."

Stuttering she said, "Well yes of course but how do you know about it, that is a girls thing," and she was red as a beat. Judy said, "My husband is very perceptive that way, Shelia," reading her name tag.

Judy ask me, "So what do you think of the outfit, my husband."

"Oh boy I am going to get in trouble again darling but here goes and remember you ask. Both of you face me put your hands over your head." The skirt came up about an inch below their pussy and I said that is perfect does not leave much to the imagination but doesn't make you look like a slut. Now turn on your side keeping your hands above your head." They did and I said, "Shelia you see that?"

She said, "The clothes fit perfect." I had them turn around and it was just a tad below showing their ass cheeks. I told them to put their hands down and relax and I felt the material and said, "That must feel nice on your skin and there are only a couple of things wrong in my opinion."