Switched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia said, "You got to be kidding, shows you what guys know, you two look hot and I am not saying that to sell this stuff."

About that time a sales girl, her name tag said Brenda, emerged from the back room and went to talk to Shelia and was quickly shown the look to shut up.

I said, "The skirt and blouse are perfect, the material feels great I can only image how nice it feels against your skin even the buttons on the blouse are right." Judy broke out in an all out laugh and she said to Shelia, "Private joke," as she regained her composure.

The laugh woke JJ up and he started to cry I went to grab him when out of nowhere Susan and Carroll came in and picked him up. Carroll rocking JJ said, "They look sharp."

Chapter 23

Shelia put a big smile on her face showing proof I did not know what I was talking about. Judy said, "Continue my love I know you got a but, so let's hear it."

I said, "I do my love the outfit as far as it goes is fantastic but with your arm up your white bra strap shows and if you were wearing panties the same issue would be on your waste side and the last thing is I don't see any matching pants for me."

Shelia looked at me and said, "What is he, a fashion designer. I never noticed the bra and he is right about panties but that an easy fix just where thongs."

Mildred said, "I like panties I am still old school a bit but I suppose if I have to I will."

Brenda spoke up and said you don't have to they are in the order that just came in." Shelia looked embarrassed and I said, "Don't be I think the clothing is fantastic and you certainly have the figure for it to."

She blushed more and Judy said, "Careful my husband you're married."

I said, "Yes my love married but not dead my love."

Shelia went back with Brenda and brought out all the items I spoke about. I had Susan and Carroll done up identical and then Shelia pulled out male pants same material; with fishnet from 8 inches down from the hip and a 3 inch strip 2.5 wide on the inner leg half way between the crotch and the knee. On the lower leg it was fish net on both sides inner and outer on both legs. Identical girls pants were brought out and all the girls were fitted.

When we were done the retail bill was over 2000.00

I said, "As much as I love the clothing I can't afford it. That is a whole years clothing budget."

Shelia said, "Look I will sell it at cost if you guys wear it to school and here around the mall to show it off. She said, "Judy you best get yourself a big stick every girl will want this guy."

I was still wearing the store pants and with my hard on with a clearly visible outline the fishnet on the side of my thigh was almost showing my parts.

We agreed but I said I need a payment plan when Carroll said I have to go to the bathroom and Shelia said "It's in the back," and Carroll insisted that Shelia show her the way and stayed with her because she had light fingers and did not want to take any of the beautiful stuff."

Shelia was put out but showed her the way and Carroll gave Shelia the credit card to run the purchase through and said, do not say a word and say that the manufacture was giving them a one thousand factory credit for being the first customer to by complete outfits in the area giving them a Zero balance."

Shelia gave back the card and returned to the group. Carroll went back a few minutes later wearing a scarf with a tag on it. Shelia said, "You kleptomaniac I thought you were joking give me that scarf or pay for it." She took the credit card from her purse and said I will by it this scarf goes with the outfit."

I said, "Wait till I get you home I may hang you with it."

Carroll quickly picked up JJ and said, "You wouldn't hurt a girl holding a baby would you?"

Judy smiled and we all left wearing our look alike outfits we got a lot of whistles going down the mall to the food court. The girls whistled to and I ignored them for I knew to answer was inviting them to join me. Being a girl had its advantages in learning.

Hank and Tom were at the food court when we had arrived the look on their face was priceless. You could see their hard cock outline in their pants, so to be smart I walked over like I was a model swing my hips and said, "Thanks guys I never knew you cared."

Tom got beet red and sat down. Hank not saying a word wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the lips and said, "I missed you what took you so long."

Now it was my turn to turn beet red and slither into a seat the girls came over and sat down and there was not a soft dick in the place seeing these girls.

It wasn't long and an older guy came to our table and looking at Mildred said, "Miss you are so beautiful I just had to talk to you my name is Jack Talbot and I would really enjoy getting to know you better. I own a tailor shop here in the mall could I take you for coffee or a dinner some time."

Mildred was flabbergasted couldn't even speak and Judy said, "Mister she would love to and she wrote her mother's name and phone number on a napkin."

"Thank you Miss," and he hung there and she said, "Judy Mrs Judy Davis."

Jack looked at the napkin and said, "Mildred pleased to meet you I will call you after work if that's ok and not inconvenient."

I looked at Judy this was the first time I heard her call herself Mrs. Judy Davis. Tears came to my eyes again realizing how lucky I was to have the girl of my dreams. Jack left and Mildred got her voice back and flushed she said, "He asked me out he did he really did."

"Yes Mom you are beautiful what did you expect would happen when you dress up and show yourself off."

I said, "I have been telling you all along how beautiful you are you look like Judy's older sister."

We spent a half hour in the food court then walked the length of the mall we reached the escalators and there at the bottom was Mark he didn't see me so I came up behind him and in a loud voice and said, "Stop looking up those skirts." He must have jumped five feet and turned to see me.

Red faced Mark said, "You SOB I wasn't."

Judy said, "Looked to me like you were."

I said, "Judy you know my good friend Mark?"

Mark said, "I know who she is, everybody in school knew who she was but we never met that I know of, or I would have remembered that as a highlight of my life."

Judy said, "Yea we met almost two years ago we were in taking a piss side by side and your cock was smaller than mine, I mean Josh's."

Mark looked at Judy then me with a perplexed look and said, "No way I would have remembered you and in a boys bathroom that would have been iconic history."

I said, "Mark you best come home with us I or we got some explaining to do and you just heard what you heard because my wife and I have promised not to lie."

Mark said as we were walking along, "You guys all look so hot and Josh you to for a guy, I don't think I could wear it, but it looks great on you."

With a smile Judy said, "What did you guys do in your room?"

"Awe Judy we were just playing around jerked off together to some porn and I to some of your pictures."

Mildred said, "Sounds like you were a bit of a pervert Josh."

I said, "Maybe a bit my love."

Mark said, "No more, too much info was being giving out and I am still trying to get his head around the washroom thing."

We got in the van it was full as we drove home. I said, "Mark I need your word on what is said to you stays confidential most of it no one would believe anyway."

"Josh my friend you know you can trust me and so far this has been the best day of my life. I am sitting in between two beautiful girls that I would be scared to talk to if you were not here and your wife with those beautiful clothes identical to her mother and these two gorgeous girls."

At the house we all piled out and Carroll opened up the back and said, "Don't you all run away we got stuff to take in." I went back and seen the back full of meats and other goods must be a few thousand in groceries.

Slave you got some explaining to do. Everybody started taking stuff in it filled our freezer and fridge when a truck pulled up and two guys unloaded an upright freezer and a new fridge with an icemaker and purified water system a service truck pulled up and said, "Where do you want the fridge."

I said, "Better ask Mistress Carroll here she seems to be running this household."

The service guy looked to Carroll she ran in crying to Mildred and said, "I am only trying to help my family."