Switched Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were lots of poses and after an hour we girls were all in disarray so we went to the washroom and got fixed up. I was so happy being with the girls again.

Chapter 34

We went back out and Jud said, "Mall day so us girls scrambled for our purse made sure we had all our makeup cell phones and lady stuff just in case, along with tissue it always came in handy.

Carroll and Susan stood alongside me as I was admiring myself in the mirror. They said, "Being vain are we."

I said I love this body it is where I belong and with my best friends what more can a person want. I am in these fantastic clothes and get to eat all that pussy bringing you guys off and I love it. I just need one more thing and it will be perfect and that is to be pregnant before that fucking period starts."

Susan and Carroll laughed and said, "You would think of that."

Hank came up behind me and said, "We don't have to go to the mall we could let them go and I could fuck you all day putting my baby batter into you."

"Hank I am so sore I can't but will if you order it master."

Hank realized that I was serious and the power he know held over me as a husband. Hank said, "No my wife we are off to the mall to enjoy ourselves."

"Susan who do you want as a partner today, Mark or Tom your choice?"

"My choice is Jud." Susan said.

"Fine I will take my husband Hank."

Tom said, "I want Josie but seeing how she is taken I will take her twin Mildred," and walked over taking her in his arms kissing her with tongue and feeling her ass cheeks.

Mildred said, "You are an Irishman for sure," and kisses him back with tongue.

Carroll looks at Mark and without a word Mark walks over and kisses Carroll squeezing her ass cheeks and cupping her breast and said when he broke the kiss, "Great things do come to people that wait look at the marvelous prize I got with that glowing face and a perfect 10 body with a ten personality to go with it. I want to thank you guys for allowing me to have this beauty for the day."

Jud said, "Before the blarney gets too deep let's get to the van," and I went and seen mom she and dad said they would look after the children for us to go and enjoy.

Jud was getting the babies ready when I came back with Mom and dad. Jud just looked even shocked and I said, "I thought you wanted to spend time with your girlfriend Susan, so I asked our parents to watch our children.

Jud came over and hugged mom and dad then came over and kissed me and said, "Let's go slut."

"Yes my master, come my husband and I put my arm in Hanks arm. Mom and dad just shook their heads, "Have fun all of you."

Mildred was driving the van so Tom had the front seat. Hank and I were in the second row while Mark and Carroll were third with Susan and Jud in the back. We arrived at the mall and because of a little necking they had to go to the ladies washroom and fix their hair and makeup.

That is where Carroll spotted Josie branding mark. When the girls came out Jud was missing he had gone to the boys washroom and he was coming back with a smile on his face and said, "Mine is bigger than all those guys in there."

The girls all laughed and I said, "My husband the slut looking at guys outside our family."

Susan said, "Leave my boyfriend alone he can be a slut if he wants to be," and we all laughed and Jud showed a touch of red with embarrassment.

We went from there to the department store called TR which stood for totally rad. In the store the clerk Shelia seeing us and came rushing over. We said, "We need four scarves to match our outfits. She went in back and when she came back Sheila said, "These are promotional. here take them."

They had a bit of fishnet but were beige and given to the guys and the girls the guys said, "You don't expect us to wear those we will look gay and after a bit they did not cave and were put in the bag to take home along with bikini bathing suit with the same fishnet on each butt cheek and the side of each breast of course the guys were up the sides and like spandex showing off exactly what the guy had for a package.

The girls all bought wet caps to cover their hair so none would get wet when they dove into the water. We left TRs and went to the food court where we girls had our salads and the guys had burgers and fries with a milkshake and we had water. Jud was enjoying the food and we girls just held our tongue as we knew we had to keep our shape for our men.

We wondered around the mall then went to the bowling alley and the girls trounced the guys at candle-pin but they killed us with ten pin we could barely hold those big balls.

We were all having a good time and then we paired off boyfriend and girl friend and played against other couples. That was fantastic but we girls all had to go to the washroom our makeup was a mess. While we were bowling an audience gathered seeing guys in there provocative clothes and also us girls. I think the whole leagues were watching. We weren't the best bowlers but the guys sure liked watching us girls stretch out as we through the balls and the girls were watching our guys asses as their fishnets side gave way to giving glimpses of their package.

When we came back from the washroom there were girls talking to our guys and I walked up to Hank and said, "Husband we wives think it's time to go."

That did the girls left like a hot poker was driven up their ass.

Tom said, "Hey that not fair I was enjoying the attention."

Mildred said, "Oh so now I am not enough for you?"

Tom backpedaling quickly said, "You are more than enough they are like window candy shows them what you got and they are missing builds our male ego."

Carroll said, "Mark I will show you ego later. She leaned in and kissed him passionately," and squeezes his ass cheeks and then puts a finger in each side of his fishnet sides and touches his cock bring it to full mask against his pants and made him walk arm in arm past all of them. Susan did the same to Jud and I did to Hank and Tom was already hard as a rock. Once outside we all had a good laugh and Jud said, "You slut are turning into a real minx."

"Yes my husband and I enjoy it see all my friends with a hard on that we girls give to you."

Carroll said, "Right on girl you tell them."

Mark grabs Carroll backs her up against the red brick wall and kisses her while fingering her clit through her sheer thong making her wet and Carroll not to be dominated reaches down and jerks on his cock so everybody walking and driving could see.

Mark embarrassed removed his hand and then so did Carroll and the continued to kiss as their arms wrapped around each other.

Susan said, "Let's go swimming at the pool. I said first I need to call home see how my children are doing or how my parents are doing with them."

Mildred said, "Yes me two this is the first time I have been away from them without you guys there.

Jud said, "Listen to my wife the responsible one I think her punishment worked my family."

I just smiled and called home Dad answered and he said mom was bathing MJ and JJ just finished lunch and was asleep. Mildred was satisfied with that when Jud took the phone and said, "We were going swimming if that's okay or if you're tired we can come home. Dad said no, "Enjoy yourselves your mother is on cloud nine with the grandkids."

"Okay, call us if you need anything," and Jud hung up and said, "If you all agree we are going to the Canada game center pool off Lacewood."

Mark said, "Is that the one with the tunnel slide and the 50 foot diving board."

Hank said, "Yea that's the one."

Mark said, "Are we there yet." The rest agreed to go but Mark was like a kid in a candy shop and he whispered to Carroll I can't wait to see you in that bikini." Carroll blushed and said, "You have seen me nude and fucked me so how does seeing me with a bathing suit on make you want to see me in it?"

"Carroll you are one of the three most beautiful girls in our school I pined after all of you and would of cum in my pants if you even spoke to me your bodies are perfect tens and now I got my best friend in one of those bodies and you in another and Susan in the third. As sexy as you are naked there is an allure to having some clothes on like right now that outfit you guys wear makes me hard as a rock and I want you so bad."

Still in the mall Carroll squeals and jumps up on me her legs wrapped around my waist and she gives me a deep passionate kiss, and said, "That is the nicest thing anyone has said to me," and she starts sobbing into my shoulder.

Mark said, "What did I do?"

Susan said, "Those are tears of joy you dummy."

Mark holding her said, "Then that is what we will name our first born."

That shocked Carroll and she said what did you say."

Mark kissed her and said, "Do I have to repeat it my gorgeous princess."

With her ass exposed and guys whistling she got down on her feet and Mark pulled her dress down while she hung her arms on his neck.

Out in the van the conversation continued and Mark was necking with Carroll all the way there. They must have got pretty heavy at times because when we got out of the van Mark and Carroll were supporting bright red hickeys. Carroll had her scarf to hide hers but Mark walked in arm in arm with Carroll proud as could be being branded by her.

Inside we went to the locker rooms and changed Jud was watch a bunch a guys from a swim team and how nice there asses were and there cocks swung as they walked.

Jud said to Hank, "They were cute."

"Want me to tell them might be able to suck some cock my love."

Jud swatted Hanks arm and walked out to the pool area. Mark was watching the girls locker room door waiting for them to come out or should I say Carroll. I said to him, "I thought it was me you wanted?"

Mark said, "I was but something about Carroll it feels right I don't know what it is but it's strong."

Hank said, "Sounds like you got it bad Mark."

Out they walked we never noticed all the girls were watching us in our bathing suits but all the guys started whistling when our girls came out. Carroll went right to Mark took his arm and gave him a short kiss, telling in girls talk that he was hers. I did the same to Hank and Tom did the same as did Jud. We walked over to the low board and one by one with form and grace the girls dove in and we did our best to follow suit. We swam around dove some then went up the elevator to the top of the slide and we slid down what a ride in the yellow tube. The afternoon flew by and it was time to leave we got dressed and the guys were waiting forty minutes for us Mark said, "What the hell is taking her so long?"

Jud said, "Her, you mean them don't you?"

"Well yea but how long does it take to get changed."

Tom said, "That was one of my pet peeves to it just don't make sense."