Switched Pt. 07

Story Info
Josh made a slave for week Mark and Carroll switch for month.
8.4k words
4.45
5.7k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 35

Jud said, "You need to walk a mile in our shoes boys."

Mildred said, "If you ever want to really understand that is the only way otherwise you will go through your life not understanding and full appreciate your woman. Love is one thing but understanding truly understanding will take you a life time and still you might not get it."

Mark said, "I don't know about that but I miss her already."

Hank said, "You only knew her a few days?"

"Man I don't know how or why I just do. I want to make love to her but only if she wants to also otherwise I will wait."

"Tom said man you do have it bad."

Jud said, "I think its mutual looking at Carroll's eyes."

They came out and Mark said, "See how the room lights up can't there be more beautiful people in this world.

Hank said, "Brother let's get out of here before we need hip waders."I was on my phone calling Mom and dad. Mom said, "Dad was napping on the coach and the babies were asleep she just finished getting there supper ready. It been so long and just now realized how much she missed it."

I said, "We were talking about going out for supper but we don't want to take advantage."

"Mom said, "Not at all go enjoy I never had so much fun in years."

We came over and Carroll said, "We decided we want to eat out at a nice restaurant."

Jud said, "I am still head of this family and I don't want to be away from my children so I and my wife are going home you guys do as you want."

I said, "Hold on their partner you want our first fight my husband. These are our friends not just mine but yours to. I called Mom she is having a blast looking after the children and they are in safe hands look at me I survived so relax and think my husband we want to go out so no one has to do dishes or clean the table or cook they deserve this and we do to."

Jud looked at me with astonishment and said, "Little ma ma you are right, they are in safe hands it is just that I miss them and we had a day of fun."

I said, "Master I will go home with you but you will cook a full meal set the table clean up the table and do the dishes then sweep the floor tonight."

Jud thought and smiled he said, "On second thought I have an idea why don't we go out to eat?"

We all laughed and Carroll said, "That sounds like a great idea girls I am glad he thought of it we never would have."

We all laughed and walked to the van Mark's hand was hugging Carroll as we walked and Hank said, "They got a lot of working out to do my wife. Mark thought she was way too long getting dressed."

I said, "Is that so I think you are right he needs a lot of coaching." We went just down the road to a steak house and we all had supper and then headed home. Carroll and Mark got into a serious conversation and by the time we got home he came to me and said, "Carroll is in love with you or the body you're in now and loves the cock that Jud has. She said she had feelings for me but just lost a boyfriend because of the feelings she has for you two, Josie what do I do?"

I said, "Mark you sound like she is your soul mate, it happened awful quick but it is what it is. We need Hank and Jud to weigh in on this and if I were you I would ask Carroll to be here as well but that is your choice."

Josie you have been my best friend all my life we always worked things out together."

"Mark this is different, I am a girl now for the next twenty months and maybe longer, you fucked me silly the other day proving that fact, so what we had is on a different plain now. Yes you're still my friend but this home is on a no secret basis so I would say have us all involved."

Mark agreed as he was hurting so bad he wanted Carroll on whatever level she would have him. I called out to Jud who was with Mildred talking to mom and dad and cuddling our children. Jud said "What is it my slut."

"My husband we need a family meeting for Mark he needs our help."

Okay family gather round looks like we got another development and we all know what that is we can see it in his actions all day."

Mom and Dad said, "We will leave you to your meeting."

Jud said, "You guys are as much a part of this family as the rest of us stay you may have input that will help here."

We all sat down and I said, "Mark has fallen head over heels for Carroll but Carroll loves you and this body same as Susan."

I said, "Carroll also has feelings for Mark that was also obvious all day. So that is where we are at and Mark wants more much more he feels Carroll is his soul mate."

Hank said, "Mark does that about some it up?"

Mark said, "Josie put it better than I could. Yes that is correct."

"Carroll speak we need your input," said Jud.

Carroll turned beet red and said, "You want my private feels here and now in front of everybody including Mark."

Mark said, "Yes my love please, we need to hear it so we can work with it, if there is a chance for me with you I want it."

Carroll said, "I love Judy and now she is in two pieces again I love her cock and it completes me and I love her body and always want that in my life forever."

"Mark I really like you maybe even love you but I have reservations I was in love with another man and lost him because I love Judy. Plus from what I gather we are your first sexual encounters how can you be shore what you want and for sure you don't understand us women which showed as we dressed at the pool."

Mark said, "I can learn I will learn everything I really do love you."

Susan spoke and said, "This is all coming so fast I think he should spend time and learn about women first that way he can better understand where Carroll and I are at with you two."

Mom said, "Things happen quick in this household but Susan is right from what I heard you got a lot to learn about women and the dynamics of this home."

Mark said, "I will do anything please I love her it hurts so bad I can't lose her I would just die," and tears were forming in his eyes.

Jud said, "Pull it together Mark this is a meeting to try and figure out what and how. We don't have all the answers but the girls are right you need to learn about women. I love being a guy because I can get up and cleanup and be dressed in under ten minutes a girl is lucky if she can do it in under an hour.

Dad said, "I think you need to take it slow you may as you say have found your soul mate or you may be what we used to call cunt stuck."

I never heard dad talk this way he was really smart. The conversation went on for about an hour and Judy said, "It is quite obvious that Mark is willing to have Carroll in whatever form if she is being shared with us it sounds like your okay with it."

Mark said, "Yes I would never want to take her away from you sharing her is better than not having her at all."

Hank said, "My wife and my husband does this sound familiar again. Jud said, "Yes my husband it does but you knew all about women or were at least part way educated he is like a kindergarten kid when it comes to women."

The conversation continued showing Marks not understanding women at all he was greener than green, it was pitiful to be honest. I thought I was bad I did not hold a candle to his naive knowledge of women.

Bingo it hit me I mulled it over and the more I thought the better it would be. I whispered in Jud's ear and he looked at me eyes as big as saucers and he whispered to Hank and I seen his eyes get big.

Carroll said, "No secrets remember." Hank looked at Jud and Jud looked at me and then he said, "It was your idea Josey put it out here."

I said, "The only way Mark will learn what a woman is all about quickly is to become one for a month."

You could have heard a pin drop not a word from anybody. Carroll was deep in thought as was Mark mom and dad had this horrified look on their face Susan was smiling and Mildred had a blank look.

Mark said, "I am willing I would die for Carroll and my best friend did it so yes I will be happy to switch with Carroll."

Carroll said, "I am not sure I want to be a guy ewe that sounds disgusting."

Jud said, "So you think I am disgusting Carroll?"

"No, I didn't mean that, It is just I like girls and to be a guy I just don't know."

Hank said, "It seems to me you need this as much as Mark to learn what it's like to be a man. Maybe when you switch back there will be whole new attitudes but without the switch and your preconceived notions on men Mark does not stand a chance."

It went quiet and finally Carroll said to Mark, "Do you really want to do this?"

Chapter 36

"My love if there is one chance in ten million I want it and at least I will know what it is like to be a women giving me a better perspective."

I snickered and said, "That it will," and I looked at Jud and rubbed my stomach starting her to laugh then the rest looked and all were laughing but Hank, Tom and Mark, who had no idea what I was doing.

Carroll said, "Let's do it I do care for him so I will do it."

Mom and dad said, "You guys are so brave may we watch this?"

We said, "Your family you most certainly can watch and maybe later you and mom want to switch for a month."

Dad said smiling, "That is quite alright son you guys enjoy we are settled in our lives."

I took a picture of Carroll and Mark kissing and about ten others in different posses. I went back over with the developed pictures and said, "Are we ready?"

Mark nervously said. "Let's do this thing." I passed them a kissing picture and they put a dollar in and it came back Hank plugged it in and the machine came alive Again the put the Looney in and the picture and the machine sent the dollar back and said, "Not a couples picture."

I said, "What the fuck, how much more of a couple does it want. They went through all the pictures and the machine did the same.

Jud said, "Josie get our picture from your purse and I did. We put the coin in and the picture and the machine came alive and said are you sure you want to do this and we pressed the no button and it gave us back the coin and the picture.

Jud said, "What is wrong here Josie it has got to be something. Did you use a different paper or development technique?"

I was at a loss I could not think I developed it the same as the rest. We tried other pictures of us and it rejected them all but the original one.

Jud said, "Think tell me everything you did."

I started and said, "I developed them and then I cut them and brought it over to your place you were sunbathing and I give you the picture and you looked at it and gave it back and I put it in your wallet."

Jud said, "I remember that but when I took the picture I fell and the picture went between my breast and then I picked it up and told you to put it in my purse."

"I remember because I thought at the time your sweat and my cum mixed, oh shit I was jerking off and some cum went on the picture but I wiped it off."

Jud said, "You little pervert I am going to fuck you good latter."

Hank said, "Fine but first things first Carroll jerk Mark off over this picture and she did and Mark was red face with everybody watching. He cum and then wiped it off and put it in the machine it came back not a couples picture, Mark took the picture and rubbed it around her breast and they put it in and the machine stated to shake and said, "Picture accepted, are you sure you want to switch. They pressed the yes button on each side of the machine and felt a shock go up there arm. "Switch for one month granted."

Mark said, "I don't feel any different."

Jud said, "You will in the morning." I snapped a few more pictures I wanted to check something out.

Jud said, "Carroll would you do me the honor of us making love for awhile since...," and she was on Jud in a second kissing him saying, "Yes my love take me." And off they went Hank said, "Now you my wife shall we finish off the perfect day."

Mark said, "I don't want to intrude but it may be a while or never since I have that perfect body again would you consider sharing her tonight."

Hank thought for a moment and then he snickered and wrote something down showed Josie and said, "If you sign this sure we three can have fun.

Mark read it and it said, "After the switch you shall give me a blow job Carroll with my wife.

Still not feeling anything I said, "Sure that sounds like fair trade," and I signed it and Hank placed it on the night stand. Mark put a condom on and done a few licks of my pussy. I was moaning and he moved up and his cock entered me and I was moaning and cumming as Hank twisted my nipples and was kissing me with tongue.

I kissed him back and I started to cum while Mark continued to pump his cock into me Hank said, "Let me take her second, you do third and we will keep switching." Mark moved off and Hank climbed between my legs and I laughed and said, "Switching eh," he started laughing as I did and Mark bit on my nipples and massaged my tit god it felt good. I felt the cum splash my cunt walls as Hank came causing me to explode on his cock as well.

Hank moved off and Mark moved in with his condom covered cock and slid right in with Hanks cum as lubricant. Hank moved up and said, "Suck me clean slut," as he drove his cock into my mouth and started fucking my face while Mark came as I did. I could feel his cock pulse in my mouth. Mark pulled out and by this time Hank was hard again and started fucking me as Mark made me use my teeth making a hole in his condom and suck out his jizz.

Mark then got up and Hank said, "You will sleep in here tonight so Carroll can give my blow job in the morning.

Mark said, "Yes master Hank," laughing and Mark just smiled, not believing the switch worked.

Mark was making himself a tea watching Tom fuck Susan, and Mildred was rocking MJ and JJ. I poured her a tea and went over and gave it to her and took JJ and continued to rock him with one hand and have my tea with the other. Mildred said, "Did you enjoy that with Hank and Josie?"

"Yea she has got such a perfect body and I would have preferred Carroll but Josie was a close second. I feel it is just sex with her though not like when I fucked Carroll, if that makes sense."

Susan spoke up as Tom had just finished shooting his jizz into Susan and said, "It makes perfect sense it was what just happened here Tom and I just had sex and we both enjoyed it but love is watching Jud and Josie go at it, you will see soon."

Mildred was nodding her head and Tom came over and said, "So Carroll want to suck me clean."

Mark said, "Get away from me you nut. That switch didn't work.

"Oh," Tom said as they all snickered. Carroll came out her hair all a mess and her red pussy lips showing she was fucked hard I got up and made her a cup of tea and she kissed me thanking me. I was jealous of Jud for having her and it wasn't me.

I said, "My love I was in with Hank and Josie. Hank said, "That you had to give him a blow-job in the morning but I said looks like that not going to happen I feel fine and am me and you are you."

Carroll got mad and said, "You had no right to commit me to something, never mind and she took a piece of paper and she wrote, "In the morning Mark in my body will suck every guy off before noon," and then signed it.

Mark said, "Yea okay my love if that what you want I will do it," believing it was not happening anyway. Carroll went to Hank and said, "I will honor the commitment this fool made," and she stomped off to the washroom to get cleaned up followed by Josie and Susan.

"What did I do now she is mad at me again I feel like cutting my throat rather than hurting her."

Jud said, "You will see soon I think we all had a long day."

Tom said, "Mildred and Susan will you sleep with me tonight? I had so much fun today I don't want it to end." Mildred said, "You want this old woman?" Susan went over and grabbed her tits and said, these are not old," and as Tom kissed her he said, "And these are not old just experienced."

Mildred blushed and Susan said, "Besides I need some protection from this sex maniac. "

Mildred got up and said, "Let's go children," and they followed her. She changed MJ and JJ and put them in the nursery for the night then they went to bed. I went with my husband Jud when she came back from the washroom and Carroll Hank and Mark went for Hanks room. It wasn't long and sleep fell upon them. It was a full fun day.

The next morning Mildred and Susan were playing with Tom while Jud was fucking me he had cum at least three times and I was soaked from squirting. Only he seems to be able to do that but then it is my cock fucking me.

In Hanks bed it was a different story Carroll woke up and felt down she had no nightly on, no breast and a hard cock pushing up against the bed sheet. She remembered the commitment Mark gave her she had to blow Hank. She didn't mind but didn't like being forced like a slave again.

Chapter 37

She started on Hanks cock giving him the best she could do and he moaned as he awoke to getting a blow job and shot his load into Mark's mouth which was now Carroll's mouth. "MM that was good cocksucker."

Yes Hank I did what Mark committed me to." He looked into my eyes and said, "You are Carroll?"

"Yes in this body with this hard cock." Hank said well there is a cunt laying there.

Carroll's eyes got big and then she said, "He wanted this body and it is mine man this is fucked up but this cock is hurting it is so hard. "Well you need to jerk off or fuck someone."

"Its my body I am going to fuck it," and Carroll fingered the clit and got it wet Mark moaned but didn't wake up as Carroll gently slipped between Marks legs and put her cook next to his pussy lips and sunk it in the feeling was nice and Carroll started pumping when Mark woke up startled looking at his face with a smile on it and his body fucking him he felt down and felt the soft tits and said, "Oh my god it worked I am a girl."

Carroll said, "Yes my slut and I am fucking you and Mark came his toes went straight out the fluid ran from his cunt he was panting so hard he couldn't talk as Carroll kept pumping his cock into her until he came and shot his cum into her and started to go soft. Carroll pulled out moved up his body and said, "Suck me off and start fulfilling your promise slut. You got a lot of cocks to suck off this morning."

"No way I am not doing that." Carroll took her strong arm lifted her leg to her head exposing her ass and whack three times causing Mark to cry and said, "Our word is our bond and you are my girl so you do as your told or do you want more?"

Mark shocked but realized he had no strength Carroll dominated him she had to do as she said and nodded his head and whimpered, "Yes master don't hurt me please, I will do as you say," and took his cock into his mouth cleaning off the cunt juices and soon his cock was cumming in his own mouth.

Carroll thought "That is what Judy did to Josh and made him a sub."

Hank moved in and said, "Here may as well do mine cocksucker." Without hesitation Mark took Hank's cock in his mouth and he face fucked Mark while Carroll fingered Mark's pussy making him orgasm again, and again Mark almost past out it was so intense.

After Hank came in Mark's mouth they went to the kitchen where Mark seen Mildred and Susan doing up formula for the kids and Tom was playing with a tit on each of them. Mark felt his breast and felt the pleasure and Carroll said, "Get to it slut."

Tom said, "You guys switched?"

Carroll said in Marks body, "Yes and this thing gets hard at the drop of a hat."

Tom laughed and said, "Welcome to our world" and then said, "Oh that feels good cocksucker." Jud and Josie were coming out of the room and seen Carroll giving Tom a blow job and said, "Doesn't that look cute."

Josie said, "Carroll my sister you got him trained that quick," smiling.

Carroll said, "I just took a page from Jud's play book and gave him a few whacks on his ass I didn't realize how strong he was and now I am."