Switched Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling Marti said, "Nope you're going to strip me and play some music and strip yourself and then give this cock a good work out so you don't get a rosy bottom."

Karri said, "We will see about that," and she went and turned some soft music on and she stripped her clothes watching the bulge in Marti's pants grow. Then she slowly removed his shirt sucked on each nipple and rubbed his crotch feeling that six inch cock rock hard.

Karri kissed Marti searching for his tonsils as she undid his belt and dropped just his pants leaving his cock stretching his underwear making his balls visible Karri went to her knees and blew on his balls and licked them making Marti grown.

Karri managed to slip Marti's belt from is pants and she stood up and moved behind him she slipped the belt over his elbows and quickly pulled it tight locking Marti's elbows behind him. Karri then used her nylons and wrapped his wrist and his pants and tied his feet.

Karri said, "That's better now we will see who rapes whom."

"You little minx," Marti said. Karri just smiled walked into the bathroom and brought four belts out of the terry bath robes and really secure Marti. She teased his cock know exactly where to touch him and how to jerk him she brought him close to climax then stopped his balls were soon hard and Karri said, "So your my kept man this is a good position for that my love don't you think?"

"Let me go you little minx and I will show you."

"MMM like the spanking you gave me yesterday I wonder how my kept man would like the reciprocation," as she walks behind him and pats his ass cheeks.

Marti said, "Hey I said I was sorry."

Karri grinning ear to ear said, "I seem to recall with your big strong hands I was your slut and I had to call you master my love so what does that make me right now my kept man."

Marti said, "It makes you a bitch Mark."

Karri said, "That not nice you're not playing fair Marti," as she scrapes a fingernail repeatedly over his knob edging him to insanity."

"Stop please stop I can't take any more," said Marti.

Karri slowed down but kept going and said, "Don't you think my kept man owes me an apology?"

"Yes oh yes I am sorry," and Karri stops the edging and feels his balls hard as rocks.

Karri said, "So now Marty my kept man what am I?"

Marti said, "Karri your my master."

Karri slapped his ass and walked around in front and said spreading her pussy lips, "Does this look like a cock to you my kept man?"

"No Karri my mistress it is a beautiful cunt."

Much better my kept man now who owns you right now?"

"You do mistress you own me I am your property."

"Very good then I want to fuck my property," and Karri undone his feet and said, "On the bed as I edge his cock once on the bed I tied his feet and mounted his hard cock and began pumping. God it felt so nice. Karri then said, "So where were we, oh yea fiancé were you lying or what?"

Marti said nothing so Karri stopped fucking rose off his cock and started edging his cock again.

Marti said, "Please oh please I need to cum mistress please, I promise we will talk, please make me cum."