Switched Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan said, "That was the hottest thing she had ever seen." And both Susan and Mildred were unconsciously playing with Hanks and Jud's cock and they were squirting cum into the air landing on them. Jud said, "Looks like it's shower time," and all of us got up and went had a shower then went to the hot tub. It was getting close to supper the kids woke and Karri and I got out of the tub fed them there pabulum and milk. Josie and Karri were talking and I said, "That looking after the kids is a joy and carrying one for nine months was something special and the bond never leaves you.

Karri said, "Josie it is so different being a girl I never new and am so ignorant in so many things, no wonder I never had a girlfriend, I didn't deserve one."

I said, "It is so much different but the silky clothes the smooth body and the orgasms are so intense."

Karri said, "You really like being a girl don't you my friend?"

I said, "I really do even though I miss my strength and my cock, when Judy puts my cock into me I feel complete. The only thing I hate is those fucking periods. I would rather stay pregnant rather than those fucking things."

Karri said, "Fuck I am going to have one of those to."

"Yes Karri you are and you will understand what a woman goes through each month."

Karri was all upset and I said, "Forget about it and enjoy what you have it will come and then pass. It is a unique experience and you will learn so much going through one."

We picked up the kids and carried them to the main room and Mildred came and took MJ and Jud took JJ and I felt bear again I loved JJ and MJ so much I wanted to hold them and never let them go.

Jud said, "Do you guys want to go out or stay in this evening we are going home tomorrow. I said, "I would like to go to the mall get MJ and JJ some new outfits." Jud said, "How about you Karri?"

"As long as I am with my love I will go wherever my Master wants to go I am easy."

Hank said, "Easy eh?"

Everyone laughed and Karri turned red saying, "You know what I meant master Hank."

Marti laughing said, "You trying to turn me into a slut slave."

"No my love not at all he twisted what I said."

Susan said, "I would like to go dancing later."

Mildred said, "I will mind the kids."

Marty picked up the hotel phone and they said they had access to collage student for baby sitter.

"Mildred if we go you go we are a family." Josie said "I would prefer to go for super and the mall but I don't want strangers looking after my children they are too precious to me."

Jud said, "I feel the same way."

Jud said, "It's decided we will go to the mall and supper and the family stays together sorry Susan."

Susan said, "No I understand and never thought of the kids I don't think I would like strangers minding them either. If anything ever happened I would never forgive myself."

Off to the mall and all of us now were looking at baby cloths and Karri seemed to be enjoying herself but Marti seen she was eying the other women too.

Marti said, "Turning Bi on me now eh my little slut."

"Maybe my master but I only want you permanent, the others are eye candy."

Marti said, "Nice save my slut, what do you think of this outfit holding up a outfit for MJ."

Karri said, "It is nice but a tad small for you isn't it."

Marti said, "No I was thinking this for you," and started laughing.

Jud said, "That wench is disrespecting you again I heard about her zing you. I think another lesson is in store for her." After we left the kids store Jud, Marti, Karri, and I went into the sex store. Jud said we need some ben-wa balls. And the girl showed us a whole selection.

Marti said, "Those one inch stainless look good for this slut." Jud said, "Yes we will take four pair of them and how about these ones," and they were just a bit smaller.

The sales girl said, "They just came in they are remote control vibrating and also do ILS ramping like the machine."

Marti said, "What machine." The girl showed them and the pamphlet on how it worked for sexual situations so that was added to the cart it had four channels so it could do four things at the same time. Marti seen the magic wand that gave the jolts and said, "We got to have a few of these."

The girl said, "Do you guys have a swing," and she showed us self containing swing and one from a door casing and one with ceiling screw we got one of each. Then she showed us all kind of spreaders anal plugs vibrators. We left with over five thousand in stuff most of it was on delivery to the house. The lady let us use the back of the store and Jud and Marti put the remote control vibrating Ben–wa balls in Karri and Josie. Mildred and Susan were next as Josie and Karri went out to watch the kids. Mildred tried to protest and Jud just said, you really don't want a red ass out here in the mall do you."

Mildred with fear in her eyes not sure if Judy would really do that to her capitulated and they went to the back of the store and Jud put in Mildred's and Hank did Susan then they all walked out and you could see the looks on the girls face as they were walking the more they walked the more excited they were getting Mildred stopped and sat on a bench breathing hard as she came with the balls inside her. Jud hit the vibrator on high and Susan and Karri sat on the bench cumming as well.

Karri said, "Master you are mean this is not fair."

Marti said, "Jud she was disrespectful and Jud turned the vibrator up high and in less than ten seconds she was panting and was biting on her finger to stop from screaming. Jud turned off the machine and panting Karri said, "Sorry my master."

Chapter 43

They sat there for about five minutes and the red left the girls faces showing they had cooled down from cumming and we resumed our walk to the restaurant.

Inside we ordered and Jud ordered for the girls and Hank for the guys. They got surf and turf while we got a piece of fish and salad.

No one dear complained as we were all close to another orgasm from those damn balls. Marti said, "They work good keep our ladies docile and in line."

Mildred went to speak and Jud turned on the vibrator. Mildred said, "Sorry master." This was the first time she called anybody master.

Hank said, "We should have had these sooner." The guys all talked through supper and we girls kept quite not saying a word.

Hank said, "This is the way our girls should always be speak when spoken two." Josie said, "You just wait," and the vibrator was making her cum she said, "Sorry master," but Jud kept it going until she was flapping like the fish that she was eating would have had it been alive and panting trying not to make a scene.

Jud turned it off and said, "Now my little slut did you have something to say?"

Panting flushed and trying to catch her breath she said "No master."

Jud said, "Mildred when we get back to the hotel will you do to Josie what Josie and Karri did to each other and Jud turned the vibrator on the lowest setting.

Knowing she was beat she said, "Yes master thank you master," and the vibrator was turned off. Marti said, "Susan will you do the same to Karri we like to watch the show."

Susan looked into Marti's eyes and said, "Yes master with pleasure."

"Good girls" Marti said.

"Hank this is quite the device."

"Yea in a months' time you will surely know it intimately."

Marti said, "That's right," with a look of horror on his face.

We finished supper had a glass of wine then walked to the front of the mall the girls on the verge of cumming again when we got into a cab and returned to the hotel. Marty and Jud put the kids in the playpen in a room set up as the nursery as they were still asleep.

Out in the main room the girls were striping and the juices were running down their legs. Marty took his pants off and said, "Susan and Karri come over here and lick my shaft as you two horny slaves must want it seeing all that juice running down your legs."

They did as they were told and Marti turned the vibrators on low as the licked his shaft and moaned on his cock as Marti was about to cum he turned up the vibrator and the girls came to at the same time as Marti's jizz splattered both their faces. Marti said "Okay girls let's see the show cunt to cunt and fuck each other."

Jud said, "Josey you do Mildred to right this moment while we sit and enjoy the show."Karri and Susan started.

Karri thought, "This is fun I am not fucking with my cock but it feel so good oh Christ with these balls inside me and that pussy rubbing my clit oh my god I can feel I am going to explode."

"E ee I am cumming oh god this feels so great," Karri yelled as Marti turned the vibrator on into Karri's cunt to add to her pleasure she screamed and shook as Susan then screamed and shook as her vibrator was turned up Marti and I looked right when they both were squirting. Marty went over and said, "Here my slut a nice cock to suck on while you enjoy pussy fucking." Marti gave Karri a cock to suck and said Susan keep going you guys got more yet and Susan kept rubbing her clit against Karri's and more fluid came out of both cunts as Karri was frantic sucking Marti's cock. Mildred and Josie were screaming with their cumming as their vibrators were turned up.

I thought, "My god I never seen me get off like this it's not possible oh god its absolutely heaven and I felt myself cumming and fluid squirting from my cunt."

Jud came over and said, "Here slave a nice cock for you to suck while you are having so much fun,"

I took his cock and sucked licked and sucked it harder than ever before then I felt him fuck my face and his cock slid into my throat I was gagging but then got my air through my nose and I could feel my cock in my throat fucking me as Mildred's clit was rubbing mine and Hank now had his cock into Mildred and Mildred was going to town on that cock.

We girls all came so many times we couldn't count and we were now to sore our cunt lips were blood red and dry. The fluid was all sticky and we all swallowed cum. Susan got a second load from Marti and now the girls all laid wasted on the floor.

The guys picked us up and placed us one by one in the hot tub where we got the balls out of the pussies. We were all wasted and sore we could not even touch our cunts they were so sore.

Even after the hot tub and the guys all gave us, and themselves gator aid but this day was sexually over.

The night Jud slept with Mildred and Hank with Josie and Marti slept with Susan and Karri. Nothing but cuddling did the guys do and some kissing in the morning the girls had still not recovered we showered dress packed up and went down for breakfast.

Hank drove the big van and Jud the small minivan. We were home just after lunch and Marti and Karri changed the kids and put them in their play pen. We literally moped around for the day, talking about the events and how intense Karri said, "It was fun but she was so sore today she had pains in her stomach and hoped she didn't really hurt herself."

Marti started to laugh and said, girl you didn't hurt yourself you are starting your time of the month lets go get a pad on for today you will need tampons tomorrow."

"What! No way, you mean I am on the rag."

We all laughed including Josie and Mildred said, "Crude way to say it but it appears so."

They left and came back with her smelling nice and wearing panties not a thong.

Marti went over in front of everybody and twisted her nipples and she moaned loudly and Marti said, feel that how sensitive they are I can play with just your nipples and you will cum."

Karri said, "Well yea I feel it but don't it hurts oh fuck this pain," and doubles over.

All the girls laughed and Jud said, "She sounds like a bitch, we might have to put some balls in her to change her mood."

Karri said, "No Please I am sorry. Please you can't oh fuck this hurts."

"Come on my little angel bed time and took her to bed and gave her some pills. Karri you are on this medication it helps with the pain and controls your flow better after tomorrow it won't be so bad."

Karri cries and said, "Thank you my love god this sucks."

"Yes my little angel but I have a cock to suck on when you want it my love, now go to sleep."

Karri was asleep within five minutes and I went out and said, "I give her my meds or her meds now and she is asleep for the night.

Josie said, "I feel sorry for her I know what it's like even though you girls went through it you started early in life and kind of got used to it this is her first and its full blown like mine was she had no time to build to what it now is." Mildred Jud and Susan nodded knowing what I was saying. Hank and Tom who just arrived were looking like what the hell are we talking about.

I said, "It is just girls talk Tom."

Chapter 44

The next morning Karri woke up and Marti helped her shower and change her tampon and put on her perfume and her makeup.

They came out for breakfast Karri ate some toast and tea that was it she was still pretty sick and the pains were still having her in agony.

Karri with tears in her eyes said, "Marti my love and you go through this month in and month out year after year how can you stand it."

Karri we learn to live with it, and after a while it doesn't feel as bad as what you are feeling know. I guess we grow a tolerance to it."

Karri shook her head and said, "I never knew you girls went through this I knew you had it but not the pain."

Josie was sitting listening to this and finally Josey said, "Karri there is a way not to go through this every month."

Everybody laughed as they knew the answer but Karri said I would do anything not to go through this monthly, what must we do?"

I said, "Its simple really get pregnant." Karri just looked her eyes widened and was just in shock not knowing how to respond. It was then she realized she was a woman and could get pregnant. All the time she was being fucked she never even thought of being made pregnant.

Finally she said my god you guys all fucked me I could be pregnant now.

With that statement everyone broke out laughing and Karri was turning red wondering what she said.

Josie got her composure back and finally told her best friend that, "Being on your period was your safest time and meant she was not pregnant and can't get pregnant."

Karri felt so stupid she started to cry and Marti got up and went over and hugged her saying, "Shush, it is okay my love your learning we didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I am learning new stuff about being a man and you are learning to be a woman."

"But I should have known that I feel so stupid," whimpering into Marti's shoulder.

Josie said, "We all have to learn and your period will pass soon and then you can enjoy more cock in you and more orgasms stronger than we get as guys."

Karri perks up a bit and said, "Josey my friend you are so right on that I can't believe how so much more intense it is and I love Marti so much it hurts."

Marti kisses Karri in a deep passionate kiss and Jud comes over and lays on the floor and says, "Mount me slut."

"Yes my love my master right away my master." I know sooner mounted Jud and Master hank came over and put his cock into my ass. I screamed with joy being so filled again and came so hard right there on the kitchen floor. I said, Jud I love being a women being filled and oh my god I am cumming again."

Susan said, "Go ahead Tom finish her off."

Tom went over and planted his cock at Josie's lips and I opened my mouth allowing Tom to fuck my face so I was now once again being fucked in all three holes. Susan came over and started playing with my its and feeling Tom's balls I started crying with joy and happiness as Tom dropped a load in my mouth and at the same time Hank came in my ass.

Susan moved up and kissed me taking part of Tom's cum and Hank moved around and put his cock between Susan and my lips. He fucked our lips as we licked him clean and Hank came again shooting his jizz over both their faces. Susan and I both licked my master Hank's jizz from each other's face and we kept kissing each other until it was all gone.

Karri said, "Josey that was hot," as Josey was climaxing again with Jud exploding into her cunt. Josie rolled off Master Jud and whispered in Jud's ear saying Mildred has dreamed about an all hole fuck. Jud smiling went over to Mildred and said, "Your turn my love and pulled her up and started to kiss her and then said Marti lay on the floor and Mildred mount Marti take him up the ass.

Mildred said, "I don't know my daughter."

Jud said, "I am not your daughter while I have this cock between my legs that is going to fuck you silly." Marti applied gel to his cock and Mildred mounted him and groaned as she slowly sank down on him.

Jud was quick to take up position and fuck her pussy feeling his cock rub against Marti's as he pushed his cock inside Mildred. Mildred was howling with pleasure being stretched like that and Jud said, "Husband take that flaccid cock of yours and fill Mildred's mouth, see if she can get you off before we blast our baby batter into her."

Mildred was in the throes of ecstasy being filled by three cocks It did not take long and Hank was hard as a stone as he pumped in and out of Mildred's face. This went on for about thirty minute Mildred came over and over when Jud blasted his seed into her bringing Marti off and then Hank. We all pulled out and Mildred gasping for air, said in a labored voice, "I feel so empty yet so full my god that is the best I have ever had."

Jud said, "Wouldn't it be special if this was the seed that made you pregnant again. Mildred just smiled and lay on the floor feeling the cum dripping from both her holes.

Josey said, "I love being a girl and being fucked this was my second time being filled in all three holes Karri just you wait until your period is done they will make you scream with more pleasure than any guy could even think of. It is so good you may be like me and never want to go back."

Jud hearing this along with Hank they looked at Josie and Jud said, "Are you really feeling that way my slut?"

The way I feel right now I would say yes but we have two years to decide don't we my masters?"

Jud came over and hugged me and said, "My wife you are so special I do love you so," and we went into a passionate kiss and when we broke we just stared into each other's eyes speaking in an unspoken language to each other.

If you never were truly in love you will not comprehend this statement.

Finally we managed to get to the showers and we all got cleaned up and came back out naked everybody admiring the views. Karri was still in pain but Marti gave her some meds and was cuddling her playing with her nipples making her orgasm before she fell asleep. The rest of the day was spent playing with JJ and MJ and Josie being fucked by Hank and Jud to see who was going to make her pregnant. Marti had a condom on and fucked me in between times just to keep me fulfilled not that I needed it but Marti wanted to use that cock.

Tom took Susan at various time through the day even when she pretended to resist he reminded her that Carroll and yourself had requested to be used this way. Susan smiled and opened her legs for Tom.

Karri woke up and Marti had kept super warm for her fed her and gave her more meds run a bath after she was dried and changed put back to bed even though she said she was feeling a lot better.

Marti knew the worst of her period was over and by the morning she would start recovering.

We went to bed I had Hank on one side and Jud on the other both my masters and me the slut in the middle. I felt so wonderful and loved Jud so much. I wanted Jud to get me pregnant but I loved Hank to, so I was okay with that also.