Switched Up Costumes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,377 Followers

I heard my wife whisper in my ear again, very quietly, very softly. "Does it feel good, sliding all the way into her?"

"Uh huh." I grunted in response, the pussy wrapped around my cock sliding faster with each passing moment. She was quickly driving me toward a climax that was sure to fill her full after the tease I had gotten not so long ago. I almost couldn't help myself, pushing my cock up into her pussy with each stroke she came down with, the two of us moving in unison. I could hear her pants and moans as my cock worked her pussy toward its own orgasm, one that seemed to only be moments away as her strokes grew erratic and her pussy began to clench and spasm around me.

"AHHHHH!" I heard the woman on my lap cry as her pussy clamped around me, my cock suddenly surging a gush of hot cum into her as my body bucked up into her. Time and again I felt my cock spurt more hot wet cum into her overflowing pussy as she sat on me, grinding her pussy down on my pulsing shaft. I let my hands slide up her body, finding bare breasts, large and round, hanging down from her heaving chest, her nipples rock hard in my hands.

The two of us sat, our bodies coupled by my still pulsating cock, my hands playing gently with the tits in front of me. I alternated between squeezing them playfully to stroking my fingers all around them, her nipples never dropping from their rock hard state. The longer I stroked her breasts, the more she began wiggling on me, my cock still deep inside her. To my surprise my cock started to harden inside her, her ass wiggling and grinding on me until I was finally hard enough for her to start riding up and down my shaft.

Up and down she went, but only for a short time. I felt her stop and her hands find mine on her breasts. She covered my hands and leaned forward, coaxing me to lean with her. She continued to pull until we both rolled off the bench to the ground on our knees, her in front of me, my cock still embedded into her wet pussy.

What happened next came quite naturally. I began to slowly stroke in and out of her pussy, each stroke squishing loudly as I pumped my fat cock into her cum filled pussy. I continued to hold her tits, playing with and squeezing her nipples as her tits hung down below her. I stroked in and out, over and over again, driving my cock fully into her until my thighs beat loudly against her bare ass.

In and out I went, my fat mushroom head stroking the walls of her pussy, the soft wetness teasing every inch of my length as I went in and out, my head banging against the end of her tunnel just as my thighs slapped wetly against her bare ass. Each impact made her tits want to swing and wiggle below her, the large soft mounds held in place by my fingers clasped around her nipples, my palms holding only a little of their weight. I so wanted to see what this woman looked like, this stranger I was enjoying fucking so completely.

I could hear her moans and mewls as my stroking cock slowly worked the two of us up toward another climax, this time the process slow and steady instead of urgent. The slowness felt....right. Not too fast, not too slow, but just perfectly matched with each other. Her pussy seemed to feel just right around me as well, not to tight, not too loose, just caressing me comfortably as if it had been enjoying this pussy for many years. The combination made the experience all the more erotic. Here, fucking a strange woman, the two of us nude and blindfolded in the middle of a golf course. I had no idea if anyone other than my wife was watching. For that matter the whole party could be out here watching on bleachers and I wouldn't know it.

For some reason that thought made my cock swell a little larger, drawing another moan from my partner. Her hips rocked in time with my strokes, making each pass of my cock into her slightly different than the one before, both of us softly moaning and panting as our mutual orgasms slowly inched their way up.

I knew I was close, but didn't know how close until a new sensation entered the picture. I felt a pussy pressed to my face, the strong scent of arousal pungent in my nose as the wet lips were pressed to mine. I reached my tongue out and gently licked what was presented to me, a sopping wet pussy, full outer lips spread wide allowing soft inner lips to protrude, waiting to be teased and licked.

I suspected she was shaved, no curls being pressed to my face as a hand pulled my face tighter to the pussy in front of me. I licked up and down her slit, my strokes getting harder as I focused in on the clit, licking and flicking it as I continued to bang into the pussy below me.

My mind finally couldn't take the combination of sensations any longer and it caused my body to jerk, jamming my cock deep into the pussy before me as it surged a gush of hot cum into her. My helmet fell from my head, freeing me from the blindfold as my body jerked a second time.

In front of me was my wife's body, my face pressed to her shaved mound, her hands kneading and pulling her own tits and nipples, my cock buried into another body with long blond hair her own orgasm shaking and shuddering through her body. My wife pulled away and allowed me to see the whole scene below me, my cock pumping its load into the pussy of a woman on all fours that looked very familiar.

To the side were two costumes laying in a heap, one being my wife's Cleopatra dress, the other, a black bustier, mesh stockings and the distinctive white pom-pom bunny tail. The ears and mask were laying there as well, the blond in front of me blindfolded with a wide ribbon.

I looked up at my wife, the mask now removed so I could see her whole face and realized that it wasn't my wife, but Amanda. I looked around quickly, and realized that the two had for some reason switched costumes. But if so....I had fucked Amanda by the pool, and now I was fucking my wife...but she didn't know who she was fucking did she? Did she think I was a stranger? Did she know it was me?

I pulled my cock from her pussy and gently pushed her over so she rolled onto her back, her legs spread, our cum leaking from her onto the grass. She had a very contented smile on her face.

I leaned myself down over her and gently kissed her lips, a kiss which she returned eagerly and affectionately. "Definitely Jack." She said quietly, sliding her hands down my body to my bare ass, squeezing it with both hands. As if in answer to my unasked question she whispered, "Amanda bet me I couldn't tell if I was fucking you or a stranger. I told her no way I wouldn't know my own husbands cock."

I smiled as I finally understood. Amanda had gotten her wish, which was to get me to fuck her, and at the same time set up a perfect covering situation so that my wife would never know unless one of us chose to tell her. With her still blindfolded she didn't even know that Amanda was naked, or that I had licked her pussy.

"Did she taste good?" My wife whispered.

"Huh?"

"I know she was having you lick her. I asked if she tasted good, compared to me of course."

"Different, but how?"

"Silly man. I could taste pussy on your face. Unless you've been busy between someone else's legs, that's her pussy on your tongue." She said as she reached up and skimmed off the blindfold. She looked at me and then over to her sister, still standing naked in the moonlight. "Well, now that is interesting isn't it? Didn't know you were going to get completely naked in front of my husband, but then you've been trying for the last couple years."

"Well, you know me sis." Amanda said with a sheepish grin on her face.

"Did you trick him into fucking you too?"

"Trick me?" I asked, feigning surprise.

"You're a horrible liar honey. At the last minute she wanted to switch costumes. I can only guess that she got you to fuck her thinking it was me. You did didn't you?"

I sighed. "Yeah, and I'm embarrassed to say I was pretty slow catching on."

"So you didn't know it was me you were fucking just now? You were letting some stranger fuck you?" She asked, almost angrily.

"In his defense, I was standing behind him coaxing him as if I were you, so in a way you told him to." Amanda said as she came over and knelt down next to us. "But I have to admit, he fucks better than anyone else I've ever had. God what a cock."

"You're telling me sis?" My wife said, finally breaking back into a smile. "I suppose that means that I'm not going to be able to keep you away from it now, am I? she asked, staring straight at her sister.

"Wellllll...."

"Yeah, that's what I figured." My wife said quietly with a frown. She looked back at me and started into my eyes. "Was she good?"

"She was pretty good, but she wasn't you." I answered honestly.

"I better not find out you're lying to me!" my wife said in mock anger, poking a finger at my nose before breaking into a laugh. "Okay. You win sis. You can fuck him when you want, as long as you leave enough for me. I don't want to come out on the short end with my own husband."

"Sweet sis. Now, do you suppose we can get him hard again so I can ride him? That little quickie we had at the pool house really just wet my appetite for a really good fuck."

"He's all yours." My wife said, rolling me off of her. She got up and picked up her costume. "Just bring him back when you're done." She said with a smile before turning and walking off, still naked, holding her costume in her hands.

"So I have a question."

"Only one?" she asked as she climbed across me and settled on my legs, her hand wrapping around my cock.

"Well several, but let's start with the temptress."

"Oh, Tiffany? You like her?"

"She was...unique. But that's not what I wanted to know."

"Oh Jack, you mean you don't know by now?"

"Know what?"

She grinned down at me, released my cock and then bent over, reaching her lips for mine. She kissed me long and soft, the kiss growing more erotic with each passing moment. "Yours isn't the first tongue that's licked my pussy."

"No, I know that, but..."

"Yes Jack. She's licked my pussy...many a time. I wondered what she'd do with a cock, given the chance to do it without anyone knowing who she was."

"So you two...you know."

"Uh uh. We fuck each other. We lick and suck and grind our pussies together and use double ended dildos sliding in and out of our pussies. Sometimes we even use a strap on cock and fuck like a guy. Does that turn you on? Do you want to see us fucking ourselves, or better yet, watch us and then join in, pumping us full of your cum or squirting it all over the two of us?" She asked in a soft sultry voice.

"Oh damn." I groaned.

"Oh you would. Your cock is already getting hard at the thought. Maybe I should invite you over some time when we play, but if you want me to, you have to fuck me. Fuck me hard and long, and trust me the rewards will be abundant!" she said with smile as she rolled off of me, lifting her legs into the air and spreading her pussy wide, the bright moonlight illuminating her body for me to see completely for the first time, a body that I now knew I would be seeing, touching and tasting very much more in the future.

Who says sisters-in-law can't be nice?

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,377 Followers