Switched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I applied it to her legs and as I put it on her inner thighs my hand brushed her pussy and she moaned and as I did the other leg I pressed harder into her pussy and she moaned looking at me. I finished rubbing it in and she thanked me giving me a kiss on the lips.

After she left I went to the bathroom and fingered myself. I was so sensitive around my clit and I wanted that cock back in me.

I was still a little sore but I wanted more and as I was thinking I slipped two fingers into my cunt and was fucking myself. I felt it build Christ my whole body was going to explode as the fingers fucked me and my other hand played with my clit.

I cum and then sucked my fingers clean and licked all the pussy juice off my hand while my other hand was still flicking my sensitive clit. As soon as my fingers entered my cunt I cum again, it was bigger than the time before. Again I licked my cum clean god it tasted good.

Two more orgasms later and I played with my tits feeling how they also helped play a part in my orgasms. I found the pulling of the nipples with a bit of twist had the most desired effect.

I put on the hair cap and took a shower exploring my body and of course I had to piss again so I just let it go in the shower and washed myself off. I knew I was going to have to sit on the toilet from now on which would be a pain.

I went back to the computer and it had a firewall pass code into it. I searched the room looking for it. She had to write it somewhere while I was looking I stumbled across her diary.

It started when she was 13 and showed how she loved me back then I spent most of the evening reading it. The insight it gave me into her was like being inside her mind and thought process I now not only had her body but her mind.

She always mentioned her cat Marley. Quite often when she had nothing particular to say she would talk about her cat.

It was getting late so I put the diary down after I read how she thought Hank would be the one she gave herself to that she really liked his kindness and the tenderness he showed her. I put the diary back and fell asleep nude. I enjoyed the sheets moving over the nipples.

Meanwhile back at Josh's house at supper Jake Randal Josh's father said, "Gladice tells me you're finally making inroads with that filly next door."

"Yes dad we are becoming an item she is so nice, I was going to invite her over to my room to study."

Gladice said, "You better clean that pig sty up or you will scare her away for sure." "Mom she offered to clean it up with me."

Dad said, "Listen to your mother she knows what girls like. Clean the grossness up, and then have her help you."

"Thanks for the advice I will do that I want this girl forever if I can get her."

Gladice said, "You sure pined over her long enough, and I would see how down in the dumps whenever another boy would come visit her. It would just tear my heart out to see you in such pain at such a young age."

"Oh Mom it wasn't that bad." Judy thought to herself, "Does he want me that bad?"

After supper Judy started cleaning the room first found all the socks and underwear under the bed and even some pants that had dust on them had to been there for a year. The tear offs of girls that had cum stains over them disgusting she thought as she was cleaning and seeing these her cock got hard. "Fuck not again," she said under her breath.

Judy stripped the bed and took all the stuff to the laundry and started the darks. Gladice came in upset, "What are you doing?"

"Like you said mom, cleaning my room."

"Yes but this, did you put detergent in?" and Judy said, "Yes mom," and showed her what she did.

"If you need help holler and don't mess up my machines."

"Yes Mom I will and no I won't hurt the machines."

I went back upstairs and started on the magazines I stacked the ones that did not have cum all over them and put the rest in a garbage bag for Josh to go through. I hollered down for new linen and Mom came up and said, "It's where it always was son in the hall closet."

"Oh sorry was just drawing a blank cleaning and forgot." Mom brought in the linen she helped me make the bed and she said, "Since when could you make a bed?"

Judy said, "I sat in on some home economic classes."

"That girl might be a good thing for you after all."

"Mom she is the greatest."

I heard the buzzer and we both said at the same time, "The washer is done," we looked at each other and smiled. Mom said she would put in the next load and I said, "No my mess I will clean it."

She looked at me square in the eyes and said, "Where is my son."

Judy laughed and said, "Right in front of you, just waking up a bit, appreciating all the work you do for us." Judy left went downstairs moved the whites to the dryer put the darks in set to cold and added the detergent.

Mom was right behind me she said, "Boy I don't know where you learnt all this next you will want the vacuum cleaner. Judy said, "If you could put it in the room she would do it when she finished folding the whites."

Mom left scratching her head, "This is not my son."

I heard the vacuum going she must be doing it the dryer was done and I folded the clothes and purposely didn't do it right when I came up stairs she said, "Those aren't folded right set them here I will do it," feeling much better with herself that I did something wrong.

I finished the vacuuming and I heard her humming as she folded the clothes. She was happy now. It was 7:30 when I opened the closet and seen all pictures of me on the closet door. "Oh my God," I said out loud.

"What's the matter Josh? "

"Nothing just the mess in here and more dirty clothes,"

"Rome was not built in a day put them in a hamper and I will do them tomorrow. "Thanks mom, a lot of these I can't wear I need a bit more stylish if I am going to keep this girl, not that she is vain but she is the most popular girl in the school."

"Well figure out what you need and I will talk to your father and I suppose you will need a suit for the prom."

"Mom you're the best, yes, I will need a suit for the prom."

She give me a peck on the cheek and said, "Goodnight," as I started to get hard again.

When she left I closed the door and looked at the closet door and seen all pictures from the time we were kids he had more pictures on me in dress and bikini. I opened his desk draw and like Josh said there were hundreds of pictures.

My god it was like Josh was a pervert watching me. If I didn't know he was in love with me I knew it now.

{Judy},I lay on the bed and jerk this hard cock thinking how much he loved me and I cum without warning all over my stomach and face I tasted my cum wasn't bad better than I thought it would taste. I got up wiped myself off and went to the shower and got clean.