Switcheroo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there and let things relax again and after a few moments managed another squirt. That primed the pump and I was able to start the flow. "Just let me know if I need to stop." I said.

"Don't stop, I want it all." Back to the kiss again. This time I was able to manage both the kiss and the peeing at the same time.

So I speeded up the flow. It didn't happen like I expected. I had thought it would immediately start running out of her but it didn't. Instead her vagina blew up like a water balloon. The entrance stayed closed around my cock, hugging it gently, while the rest expanded until I really wasn't touching anything inside that I could detect.

"Wow! That feels amazing!" She said. Her vaginal muscles flexed a tiny bit and there was a gush around the opening and I felt the warm liquid run down and drip off my balls. She gave a more deliberate flex and there was a big audible gush. I was still peeing and when she relaxed the vagina went right back to filling up again, though it felt like there was a steady leakage now.

"Cool! Can you pull out without letting it out of me?" My flow was slowing so I started to slowly pull my cock out of her pussy, letting the stream fill the space that was being vacated. But as I pulled out there was a big gush as she emptied on the towels on the bed.

"Didn't work." I said as I lay down on top of her.

"It was still amazing." She said. "Will you do that again sometime?"

"Anytime!"

"Do you have any left?"

"Umm, yeah."

"Then kiss me and let it go on my tummy."

I did. I could feel the warm pee running over her belly and through our pubic patches. I reached down and felt it cascading off her hip. Her hand joined mine and then she brought it up, broke the kiss and stuck her wet fingers in her mouth.

"It isn't gross or anything." She said. "Slightly salty, like a sports drink, I think."

"That's what I thought too." I replied.

Her hand went back down again and I could feel her sliding it between us. I was about empty and the flow stopped when she reached in. She brought the hand back up again and said, "You want to taste yours?" She brought it to my face.

"Why not?" I replied and stretched my neck and took the fingers in my mouth. I really couldn't tell that it was any different than hers.

"Done?" She asked.

I gave a little squeeze but nothing happened. "Done." I agreed.

"Then lets this cleaned up and get a shower and I'll get us some supper. Unless you want to go out?"

"I'll take you anywhere you want to go." I replied. "But supper in sounds good to me. Besides, if we go out, you have to drive."

"Supper in it is, then. Anything particular you'd like?"

"Surprise me. As long as it doesn't run too fast. I'm not ready to give chase, yet."

"Lazy. I'll whup up something that will just lie there while you stab it with forks and knives. How's that."

"Sounds yummy."

She gave a little push against my chest and I took the hint and started to get up. She lay back as I got off her and I said. "Don't move yet." I grabbed one of the extra towels and dried my body as I moved off her so I wouldn't drip on the bed or floor. Then I leaned over and started tonguing her wet belly.

She giggled and said, "That tickles." So I increased both the action and the pressure on her tummy. She started laughing and bucking so I held her down and kept it up, also blowing raspberries against the soft wet skin. She started bucking in earnest so, not wanting to have a messy accident from all the soaking wet towels under her, I moved down towards her crotch. I licked the droplets that were clinging to her hair and then plunged my tongue back into the slit.

"Oh. You can do more of that later, but I don't think I can take another orgasm right now."

I stood back up, wiping my face and chest where I had gotten wet again and picked up another dry towel and started drying her. She sat up and I quickly put the towel I had just used on me under her legs to create a dam so nothing could run from the sodden towels under her onto the floor. I continued to dry her body as she rose up off the bed so that not a drop was spilled.

"Thank you, sir." She said and together we gathered the wet towels and I followed her to the washer. We tossed them all in and she quickly set a spin cycle to wring out most of the liquid. "I'll wash them after the shower." She said. "Wash my back?" as she started off back towards the bathroom.

"I'll wash the whole body if you'll let me." I replied.

"It's a deal if you won't get my hair wet!"

"I'll be careful."

When we arrived in the bathroom she reached in and turned the water on and then went and got out a couple more towels. "You want a washcloth?" she asked while she wrapped her head in a small towel turban thingie.

"Hands are the proper things to wash a beautiful woman with." I replied, gallantly.

"Hmm. I think I'll just use hands on the gentleman, too." She said with a grin.

She hung the towels on a hook beside the tub and reached in to adjust the temperature of the water before stepping into the tub. I was right on her heels.

"You do your face so I don't get your hair wet." I suggested. She proceeded to wash her face. When she moved to keep going down her body I pulled her away from the spray, seizing the soap from her hands.

"Uh, uh. The rest is mine."

I started soaping her back, then her arms, one at a time all the way to her fingertips. I played with the fingers for a few moments, then, seizing both hands, ran mine back up the arms, pushing them upwards as I went until I arrived at her arm pits. I washed them both gently, being careful not to tickle her. Then I slid my hands on around to the front of her body, soaping her upper chest thoroughly before sliding them under her breasts and cupping them in my slippery, soapy hands. I caressed them and teased the nipples until they stood up and took notice, before cupping the breasts again, rolling the slippery nipples between each pair of my fingers from thumb and index finger to ring finger and pinky.

She leaned back against me and my cock, firm again, nestled in the crack of her ass. I kissed her ear and then started nibbling her neck as my hands slid down and lathered up her belly. I worked a finger into her belly button and gently swirled it around, nibbling her neck all the while. I stepped back and quickly soaped her back and still glowing bottom and stepped back up against her again, and again nestled my now really hard cock in the now slippery crack. I started nibbling the neck again as my hands resumed their journey of exploration on the front side of her body. I reached up and deflected the shower head so it wasn't rinsing the soap off as fast as I could apply it and slowly and gently re-soaped her chest, breasts, and tummy.

Then I worked my hands down into the soft fur of her vulva. I lathered it up and cupped it in one hand, while the other slid back up to explore the curves of her breasts. I let my middle finger slip into the slit between her lower lips and she sighed and leaned back against me. So I slowly slid the finger up and down a few times before curving up inside her. She sighed again. I gently moved the finger inside her and then pulled it out and whispered, "I don't want the soap to make you raw." She sighed again but didn't say anything.

I stepped back and turned her around to face me. Her head tilted back so I took that as an invitation and enveloped her slippery body in mine as we lost ourselves in a leisurely kiss. She shifted her body a little and guided my cock into where my soapy fingers had just been, sliding me deeply within herself. We stood still, nothing but our tongues dueling with each other as the universe hummed around us, the music of the spheres.

Finally, after microseconds or eons, she broke the kiss and disengaged my cock and, letting out a big sigh, said. "The hot water won't last much longer so we'd better get back to business."

"Spoilsport. I think it'll last at least another week."

"Not my hot water, but I wish."

"Me too." I turned the spray back on her and squatted down in the tub, putting one knee on the tub mat. I patted my other leg just above the knee and said, "Put a foot here."

She did and I started soaping the leg, slowly, working my way up from the ankle to the top, out over her ass cheek.

Ass cheek, now there is a descriptive term that really doesn't do justice to something as lovely as what I had my hands on! OK, Derriere. A word made lovely by not being used in any negative connotation that I've ever heard.

So, I brought my fingers along the crack between those two lovely globes. While I wasn't in a position that I could easily see them, the feeling was just as luscious as the sight would have been. I teased the little pucker with the tip of a soapy finger and after a moment she pushed it outwards. I spent a few moments feeling the topography of that little mound with its central crater nestled in that deep valley, and then passed on back down the leg, carefully soaping every inch with both hands before sliding some fingers between her foot and my leg. She braced herself in the tub and lifted the foot. I switched from gentle to firm pressure and began to massage the foot, carefully soaping every inch, squeezing and massaging the instep, the heel, and all the toes, ending by running my fingers between the toes. Then I moved to allow the cascading water to rinse the soap from the foot before moving it to the bottom of the tub. I changed my squat to raise the other knee and she got the message and put the other foot up. I repeated the whole process except that I lingered over the little pucker muscle way up there above the top of the leg a bit longer and actually pressed up inside a little bit. She moaned and braced herself against the tub wall so I pushed it in deeply, twisting it around before pulling it back out.

Then after washing and rinsing that foot and putting it back down I stood and said, "All done. And we didn't run out of hot water, either."

"Well, not yet, but I haven't done you yet. I'll probably have to hurry if you don't want to freeze, too." So saying Debra took the soap from my hands and started soaping my chest and arms. "Turn." I complied and she did my back, sliding her hands down to soap my ass. "Turn again." I turned to face her and she looked into my eyes as she grabbed my rigid cock and started lathering it up. My eyes drifted closed as she gently slid her soapy hands over my cock and balls.

"Switch places." She said, and we carefully squeezed past each other in the narrow tub.

She started to sink to a squatting position and I said, "Wait, you'll get your hair wet." I reached to turn the water off. "OK." And she knelt in the bottom of the tub, never relinquishing her hold on my cock and balls. She began caressing them again and, again; my eyes closed in pleasure. She slid a hand between my thighs and pressed them apart. I moved my feet to the edges of the tub, allowing her easier access. She reached far between my legs and starting at the top of my crack, slid her fingers down between my still warm and tingling ass cheeks. She ran the flat of her hand up and down the crack before bringing a finger to my anus. She teased it and when I didn't relax it right away, she said, "My turn. Relax it." I let it relax and at her insistent pressure pushed to relax it completely. Her finger slid in easily and she went straight for my prostate, giving it a firm but gentle massage. The pleasure was incredible and I moaned.

After a few seconds of this I opened my eyes and looked down to see her looking up at me. Her expression didn't change but she started stroking and massaging a bit more firmly and stroked my erection with her other hand. I groaned again and closed my eyes again. Then the finger slid out and everything stopped!

My eyes popped open again and she grinned and said, "Gotta save something for later." She started soaping my legs, doing both of them before doing both feet. I braced myself firmly to prevent slipping but it was no problem. She stood back up and said, "Can you turn the water back on without slipping?"

"Yup" and I matched deeds to word, making sure the temperature was right before switching the flow back to the showerhead.

We both rinsed as quickly as was consistent with a thorough fingering of all of each other's places where soap might hide from the water. It wasn't really a quick rinse, of course.

The water was starting to cool noticeably so I turned it off and reached out to grab a towel. Debra tried to take it but I held on firmly and said, "I'll dry you." She desisted in her efforts to take the towel and I opened the shower curtain and dried her face, then wrapped the bath sheet around her and gave her a quick but thorough kiss before starting to carefully dry every square inch of her beautiful, glowing body, finishing with her feet. As I dried them she held my shoulder and stepped out of the tub, first one foot, and then the other after I got it dry.

I reached for the other towel but she grabbed it first and said, "my turn." She dried my face and hair, which had gotten dripping wet, and wrapped it around me as I had done to her and kissed me as I had kissed her before proceeding to dry me just as thoroughly as I had dried her. She grabbed the other bath sheet and left the bathroom saying, "I'll go start the towels washing and then figure out what we are going to eat.

I stopped in front of the mirror and ran my fingers through my hair and patted it down to some semblance of order, before following her. I found her getting ready to put on a pair of panties and grabbed them out of her hand saying, "No clothes for the chef. Don't you know food that has been prepared by a naked woman tastes better? You can wear an apron if you need it for safety."

"You are soooo naughty!" She said but she pranced off to the kitchen anyway. I followed, my eyes glued to the lovely orbital motion of those delightful globes. When she stopped in the middle of the kitchen, I stepped up behind her and took one of them in each hand and kissed the junction of her neck and shoulder.

"OK, the chef is naked, but you cannot distract her until the meal is done!"

"I'll try to behave, but no promises." I murmured in her ear.

She turned, grabbed my arm, steered me to a chair and pushed me into it. "Don't you move until I figure this out. Mama spank."

"Ok, I'll just sit here and leer at the menu." I replied.

She giggled and pirouetted slowly in place and said, "Do you know what you want or do you need some more time?"

I reached out and smacked her bottom lightly as it spun by and said, "I'm pretty sure I want one of everything, but I'll take some time to carefully consider each item presented."

She giggled and pirouetted again and said, "You do that. I'll just see what there is to eat."

"Oh, no problem. I already see what I'd like to eat. Can you sit here?" I patted the table in front of me.

"Dessert later. First nutrition. Didn't your mom teach you anything?"

"Well, she certainly didn't teach me about that!"

She didn't miss a beat. "What? No low calorie desserts when you were growing up?"

"Well, certainly not the one I'd like right now!"

"Patience, patience, dear boy. First supper, then dessert."

"I could make a complete meal out of what I see."

"Maybe so, but you said I could decide, so pipe down."

"Yes'm"

She bustled around the kitchen, peering into the refrigerator, the freezer, and the pantry before announcing, "How about pork chops?"

"Sounds good; can I help?"

"Actually, I was hoping you would ask. Would you grill them?"

"Sure. Like all men, I am a master of fire. I'll go start the grill."

"Master of fire? Let's see your badge."

I patted my bare chest and hip and made my best effort to look crestfallen. "I don't seem to have it on me right now."

"Hmmm. Based on what I've seen so far, I don't think you are very trustworthy, but I'll give you a chance to prove yourself."

"That's all I ask." I headed out the back door, still wearing nothing but a grin. While my place is very private, with no near neighbors, Debra's is a bit less so, being in a neighborhood. But her deck had strategically placed trees, fencing and shrubs that prevented anyone from seeing it, even though the back yard was visible from the neighbor's houses. I knew where the grill was from previous visits, fully clothed of course.

I heard the rattling of utensils and the slamming of doors and drawers as I went out to light the grill. I got a bag of charcoal and the lighter from the storage bin. The grill was cleaned out and ready to go so all I had to do was crumple up some newspaper in the starter chimney, pile in the charcoal, fire it up, and wait.

Even though I love to be nude outdoors and Debra's deck and back yard are very pretty, the scenery in the kitchen was spectacular so I went back inside, checked the clock so I'd know when the charcoal would be ready, and sat back down to admire the natural beauty that was swirling around me, going from task to task. I offered to help again and she set me to preparing veggies for a salad. I almost chopped off a finger watching something other than what I was doing. After that I was a bit more diligent until the job was done.

When I was finished and everything was in a bowl she had set on the counter beside me while I was busy, I stepped into her way as she crossed the kitchen yet again and kissed her firmly until she melted in my arms. When we finally broke the kiss she said, "Now I forgot what I was doing. Mama's gonna have to spank you."

"Now or later?" I asked.

"You are too eager. Later, naughty boy. Now what was I doing? Oh, yeah." And she headed off across the kitchen again.

A bit later I announced. "Charcoal ought be about ready. I'll go check."

When I got back out there it was all nicely white and ready to use so I spread it out in the grill and put the grate on so it could heat and put nice sear marks on the chops. I spent a few minutes watching a hummingbird visit the feeder hanging near the deck, then dart off to perch in a nearby bush only to dart back to defend the feeder when another hummingbird approached it. He flew off in hot pursuit of the other bird, both of them making that peculiar musical chirp that rubythroats make. Both of them passed within inches of me and despite the fact that I know they won't hit me; I flinched, and then turned to watch as they darted out of sight. I noticed that birds were singing all over the place and the air was warm and soft on my bare skin. Sensuous.

I went back into the house and announced that the grill was ready. Debra handed me a plate with a pair of thick, well seasoned pork chops and a pair of tongs. "Go put 'em on."

I headed back out and carefully plopped them onto the now hot grate, getting a rewarding sizzling sound for my efforts. I took the plate back in and got a clean one to put the chops on when they were done. A short time later Debra came out, carrying two towels and two full wineglasses. She handed me a glass and put the other one on the bistro table and spread the towels over the chairs and sat in one. I took the hint and sat down. I raised my glass and said, "Here's to trading partners. I'd like to stay traded." She looked me in the eye and clinked her glass against mine and we both took a sip, never losing eye contact.

Finally she said. "I've fantasized about you, too. They were never this good, though."

"Yeah." It was all I could think of to say.

I got up to check on the chops and when I came back I moved my chair beside hers, sat down and put my arm around her, rather possessively, I'm afraid. She relaxed into it and we sat quietly, enjoying the evening, needing to say nothing else. I got up to flip the chops and sat back down.