Switcheroo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
802 Followers

Tammy looked at him. "Do you still think that's a good idea?" she asked.

Tom swallowed. "I'll take that as a yes," she said.

Tammy was a slender girl, with a short haircut. Her light brown hair bobbed and was perfect for her frame, giving her a tomboy effect. Her small pert breasts barely poked out into the material, and her pussy was completely devoid of hair. Julie found herself more and more aroused, and frightened of this revelation. She found that she felt the same way as when Michelle had kissed her, nearly a year ago. Except that Tammy's tomboy image and Tom's hormones were winning her fear over.

Tammy took a step towards Tom, who didn't move. "Tom," she sang, "why aren't you saying anything?"

Tom just gaped at her, staring at her pert erect nipples. Tammy swallowed down the last of her fear of rejection, as she stood next to Tom. She had gone too far, and was too aroused, to back down now. She gripped the button of Tom's fly. In one swift motion, she unbuttoned all of the button on his 501's. His straining prick moved outwards, making a tent out of his briefs. "Wow," she said. "That speaks louder than words!"

She lowered the waistband around his head, and it sprang forth. Julie couldn't move as she watched this cute girl fondle her new genitals. She had pretended that she was a guy, and had masturbated the dildo when it was inside of her, but nothing matched the unbelievable ecstacy of this young girl stroke Tom's prick. Julie watched as the boyish girl got on her knees, and took the head in her mouth. Julie wondered how such a small girl would be able to take in such a large organ, but Tammy miraculously swallowed Tom's entire shaft. Tom looked down, and watched as the negligee - clad girl swallowed his manhood. Julie felt her knees weaken and buckle, and wanted to sit down, but couldn't do it while Tammy's mouth engulfed Tom's prick.

The sensation was overwhelming. Tammy's tongue swirled around Tom's shaft so smoothly, he thought he was going to faint. Tammy let go of his prick with her mouth, and he took the opportunity to sit down on the bed. She sat down between his legs, and lowered her lips to his balls. Expertly, she teased his sac with her tongue and lips while stroking him with her hand. She smiled up devilishly at Tom, who was still gawking at her.

"I know what will drive you wild," she said. She raised one finger in the air, and then brought it to her breast. Tom's cock gave a twitch. "You like it when I touch myself?" Tom nodded. Julie was amazed at how this girl was turning her on. Tammy's hand moved down to her shaved slit, and she closed her eyes. Tom's gaze moved from Tammy's hand in her pussy to her face, which betrayed her self- pleasure.

"I wish you could feel this," Tammy said, smiling broadly. "It feels sooooo good!" Tom smiled, and Julie thought that she knew exactly how good it felt.

Tammy's hand came out from underneath her, slick and wet. She brought her hand up to her mouth, and licked all but one of her fingers. "Mmmmm," she moaned. She looked directly into Tom's eyes as she did so. Tom's cock lept in her hands violently. "Relax," she whispered. "I know how to fix this."

Her finger still glistening with her juices, she touched Tom's netherhole, and pushed slightly. The tip of her finger entered into his rectum, and an unexpected wave of pleasure shot through Tom. At the same time, Tammy swallowed Tom's prick once more. Tom's hips began to pump, sliding his prick in and out of Tammy's mouth, and alternately, her finger deeper and deeper into his anus. It wasn't long before his balls tightened, and drew up and into his torso. Julie could feel Tom's rectal muscles tightening and closing, tightening and closing around Tammy's finger, and soon felt the onslaught of come.

It stopped, however. Tammy had pulled down on Tom's scrotal sac, preventing his orgasm. Tom looked down incredulously at Tammy. She was smiling. "Not yet," she said. "I want some pleasure too."

Tom's prick twitched, and Julie began to understand the concept of blue balls. She watched as Tammy's lithe body straddled Tom's, and positioned itself just above Tom's prick. "Watch me," Tammy commanded.

She leaned back with amazing dexterity, so that Tom could only see Tammy's hips, thighs, and of course, her shaved pussy. Julie found that she could not take her eyes off the nakedness of Tammy's pussy, and found it extremely erotic. Tammy's hands came out of nowhere, and stroked her clit. Drops of moisture appeared on her fingers as they slid, alternately, in and out of her pussy. One hand grabbed Tom's shaft, and aimed it at her hole, still poised above it. She lowered her hips, bringing her hole down onto Tom's prick. As she slid down his pole, she righted herself, so that she straddled him normally.

Julie watched in fascination, feeling herself overcome with the first ever sensation of entering another woman. She was amazed at the smoothness of Tammy's walls, and the incredibility of the sensation. Tammy closed her pussy muscles around Tom's prick tightly, holding him prisoner. Then, slowly and without moving, she began teasing him by gripping and releasing, gripping and releasing. Julie was about to go out of her mind.

She began to pump inside of Tammy in long strokes, entering Tammy as she knew she loved to be entered. The head of Tom's cock came almost all the way out, stretching Tammy's pussy lips, and making her cry out.

Tammy couldn't take any more. She began to ride Tom's cock, grinding her clit into his base, and bucking furiously. Tom's cock began to twitch violently, and he shot his come deep inside of Tammy. Tammy began humping faster and faster, and when Tom's jism hit her, it sent her over the top. Her orgasm hit hard, and she collapsed on top of Tom's chest. Automatically, Julie began stroking Tammy as she liked to be stroked after orgasm; concentrating on her breasts.

Tom wandered through Julie's classes as normal, with Michelle at his side. All the while, he tried to think of how to get back into his own body. Julie's body was *very* nice, but after all, his body was his body, and he wanted it back.

Botany class was, as always, boring as hell. Julie laid her head down briefly from taking notes, and immediately fell asleep.

Caranaah winked at Johar, indicating that Tom/Julie was finally asleep, and they could tell him how to get his body back. Johar was in great spirits. He had seen enough to get his mind back into enjoying his work, and he had actually had a bonus display of sexual activity. Still, the fun has to end sometime.

Julie awoke from her sleep with a sudden jolt. Michelle looked across the table with an inquizzitive look. Julie shrugged as she gathered her belongings. "I've got to go," she said.

"What about class?" Michelle asked.

"I'll get the notes later!" Julie whispered, and hustled out of the classroom.

Immediately, Julie went to Tom's dorm. She rushed up the staircase, and went as quick as possible to his room. She knocked violently on the door.

"Who is it?" came the call.

"It's Julie," she answered.

The door opened, and Tom peered out. Julie looked at her own face, and nearly fainted. It was nothing like she had ever thought before. Her view of herself had always been from a mirror, and therefore backwards. Tom's experience was the same thing.

Julie stared at her body through Tom's eyes, and felt something she never expected. She was turning herself on! Tom's prick twitched slightly at the sight of Julie's body. Julie looked at her gorgeous legs, and followed them up to her miniskirt. "Come on in," Tom's deep voice said.

Julie walked in. Tammy got up, and glared at Julie, then at Tom, and left, her nighty flying behind her. "What was that," Julie asked.

"Ah," Tom said, "There's some things that you don't know about."

Julie smiled. "Yeah, there are some things that you should know too."

Tom ran a hand through his hair. "I should have known..."

Julie stood there with her hands on her hips. "I know what we have to do," she said.

Tom raised an eyebrow. "Is it what I think it is?"

Julie nodded. "But, there's no rule saying we can't have fun while we do!"

Tom smiled. His prick reacted immediately. From inside Tom's body, Julie watched as her body came over to Tom's. She watched as her form slowly undressed, exposing herself to Tom's view. She became extremely aware at how aroused she was simply watching her own body in an erotic pose.

For Tom's part, he was unsure of how to go about doing this. Sure, he had had his own homosexual identity questions through puberty, but this? This was too weird. Still, you don't get a chance to do this every day...

Julie completely undressed, and waited for Tom to do the same. Tom stood up, and undid his pants, dropping them to the floor. He pulled down his briefs, stepping out of them. Julie's body began to get wet upon seeing Tom's prick dangling between his legs. Tom began to get worried about what this might mean, but Julie's normal hormones took over. Her mouth began to water, and he realized that he wanted his own prick in Julie's mouth. She kneeled before him, and looked up at Tom's face.

Tom watched Julie's form beckon in front of him. Her svelt figure played upon his fantasies, and she found that she wanted her mouth on his prick. Her hot breath found its way into his pubic region, and his prick leapt. Her mouth opened wide, and her tongue snaked out to flick over the head. She touched the head ever so lightly with her long nails, and stroked his balls with her other hand. Her tongue flicked down the length of his shaft, and then back again.

Julie watched through Tom's eyes, amazed at how good she really was. She watched her head bob on Tom's prick, and hoped she would remember how good it felt, even after she was back in her own body.

Julie's mouth savored each bump of Tom's prick, and she maneuvered her tongue over each ridge. Hungrily she devoured Tom's member with a zest that amazed even her. Tom tried not to think about the fact that he was blowing himself, but somehow it didn't seem real, that he was in a trance.

Tom reached down, and maneuvered Julie to the bed. He reached down between her legs, and slid his fingers inside her soft slit. Julie gasped for air, revelling in the touch of a man again. Fleetingly she thought that Michelle was gentler, but the touch of a man still held a great appeal.

Tom raised his hips above her, and with his fingers, spread apart her pussy lips. He guided himself to her hole, and thrust his entire length inside her. Julie moaned aloud as the full length hit her, and she clutched at his prick with her pussy muscles. Wrapping her legs around Tom's back, she continued to push him in and out of her. She rolled forward, and ground her pussy into his hardness, forcing an orgasm. Tom thrust inside of her in long, deep strokes, and found himself on the brink. He thrust in and out rapidly, and felt the onslaught rush through his lower body. Julie humped Tom's prick, and felt her own orgasm taking control. Immediately, they both climaxed, and collapsed, exhausted.

Johar and Caranaah watched in intense excitement as the two fucked and sucked each other to orgasm. Immediately after the climax, Caranaah waved her hand, and both fell asleep. When they awoke, Tom was still inside Julie, but Julie was back in her own body, and Tom was in his. Tom's prick was erect and ready to play, and he began pumping into Julie. Julie's hair bounced with each thrust, and she smiled.

"It's good to be me again," she said.

"It sure is," he said, thrusting.

They looked at each other, and said at the same time, "There's something you should know..."

drscar
drscar
802 Followers
12