Switching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, there is that," he said, grinning also. "I promise."

They kissed again before parting.

"He's mad about you," Beth said, "I told him how stupid I thought his April plan was but sometimes men are so obtuse, and he was that nervous."

"Well," Sandy said, with a smile. "It seems to have worked. He said he'd call me, when he was done at 3 AM."

Sandy gave Beth an earnest look, as she was about to get out of the car at her house, and said:

"Beth, I promise that I won't hurt your brother. I know at some point you'd need to say it. I'm serious here, overwhelmed but serious. It's as if it's come out of nowhere. I was pretty upset, once I realized that my ditzy niece was playing mind games with Johnnie. I just had no idea that it was. . .well, you know."

Beth stroked Sandy's face and said softly: "Girlfriend, I know that but thank you for saying it, and I'm glad that his campaign turned out the way it did."

They kissed affectionately in parting.

The phone rang, and Sandy automatically looked at the digital clock, which said that it was 2:55 AM.

"'Lo," Sandy said in a dark voice.

"Sleepy lady!" Johnnie said, "This is your fireman."

"Hi, Johnnie," Sandy said. "Can you come over?"

"I'm smelly!" he said. "Just cleaned up from a run."

"Oh," she said a bit worried now,"Are you okay?"

"Fine," he said, "It was minor but lots of smoke."

"Come please, I'll give you a bath," Sandy said.

"Can't resist such an offer," he said to her, "Give me about ten minutes."

She was waiting for him at the door.

He was grinning, when he saw her waiting there. She was wearing a floor length white nylon nightgown, tonight with no panties.

"Oh, my, look at the lawyer!" he said.

"Come here, fireman!" she answered, her arms outstretched, and he came into her arms.

"Ah, smoked Johnnie for a middle of the night snack!" she quipped, loudly sniffing him.

He moved slightly so that he could kiss her, she kissed him back, ran her tongue along his lips and his teeth and into his mouth and accepted his tongue in her mouth.

"Come, wonderful man," she said, taking him by the hand, "Bath time."

As she walked along, in front of him now, she pushed first one strap off of her shoulder and then the other. The gown, straps down now, lingered a little bit until she kind of shook herself and then the gown, on its own, descended until it was caught in folds at the middle of her back.

She walked, still in front of him, and shook just a little bit and the gown, as if on cue from her, went down and now hung around her hips.

The sight for Johnnie was entrancing.

"This is one of the sexiest things that I've ever saw!"

She turned and grinned at him, showing her swaying tits, and then kept walking, at the stairs now. She wiggled her hips just a bit and the gown started to move again. Now its drape around her hips changed, her ass crack came into view.

"The plumber's crack that Johnnie likes," she said over her shoulder

"Loves!" he corrected.

The gown started to shift again. Now the whole top of her butt was visible, and the gown was now moving, slowly, of it's own accord. Sandy didn't need to make anymore encouraging moves.

The gown slipped and was caught barely around the roundest part of her butt. She kept climbing the stairs. Johnnie kept staring and grinning.

Finally, gravity took over and the gown slipped, first down to her thighs and then her ankles. Then she kept climbing the stair, and simply walked out of the gown, as if not noticing it. He picked it up and hustled up a stair or two and grabbed her by the hips.

He held her there so that he cold kiss her ass cheeks, which she wiggled in his face in response.

"My god you're gorgeous!" he said.

"Come bathe with me, Johnnie, Johnnie, my Johnnie!" she said, taking him by the hand again.

"After that little strip show with your nightie," he said earnestly, "I'll do anything that you want."

"Oh, I just want everything, is all," she said, with a smile.

"Good!" he answered, "You're tired, I'll do the work!"

"Goodie!" she said, as they walked into the bathroom together.

She had a large, triangular jacuzzi tub that she began to fill immediately. As the water was cascading into the tub, she turned and began to unbutton Johnnie's uniform shirt. He smile and just allowed her to continue. She had him naked in no time and told him to slide into the tub.

He did and she began the process of washing him, using soap and a soft sponge. Then she did his hair. She leaned over to wash his hair a second time and allowed her breasts to swing down and rub against the back of his head. He made soft noises of pleasure.

"I'll be right back, love," she said to him softly. "I have to get a towel."

When she came back into the bathroom with the towel, she discovered him making soft noises. He was asleep!

"Oh, dear," she said, "Tired man!"

She helped him get out of the tub, as he apologized for falling asleep.

"Not a word about it, Johnnie my love," she said. "It's bed time for you, just bed time; come with me."

She took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom and tucked him into bed. Going around to the other side of the bed, she climbed in after him, whispering to him:

"Sleep now, my magnificent man; sleep."

He rolled his head over in her direction, so that he could kiss her but went to sleep quickly after that. Sandy rubbed her nakedness against his side and enjoyed the warmth and the nearness of him.

She had strange dreams. They were sweet but strange. She rarely had erotic dreams but these were amazing. She was naked and languorous and the dream was as erotic as she could possibly imagine.

She woke from her sleep and only slowly came to her senses, and then realized that he was snuggled up against her, her back was to him and he was indeed making love to her. The feeling, the emotions were overwhelming.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she cooed, "This is a life altering thing; not dreaming now. . .not dreaming at all! It's Johnnie and. . .not. . .just not dreaming now."

His big arms were around her and his hands were being free with her nipples and her pubic mound in front, while he slowly and forcefully motioned himself in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh, Johnnie," she said, "Fucking me! Tell me, Johnnie, say it, say it, say it!"

"Fucking my Sandy now!" he said into her ear. "Waking her up the right way!"

Even with the slowness of his love making, her orgasm was building. She reached around behind her to almost desperately reach him. She got a hand on his ass cheeks and squeezed, as he heated his approach and began to quicken his motions.

"Yessssssss!" she sighed, moving now along with him.

She turned her head to the pillow and wailed her release into the pillow, as Johnnie came and came.

He rolled off of her and she immediately draped herself across his body. She took his wilting cock in her hand and fondled it.

"Lovely, lovely man!" she said, "Thank you for that."

He kissed her, and said: "Thank you for taking care of me last night and for understanding!"

"But, Oh, Johnnie," she said right away, "Going to bed with you, going to sleep with you, just being with you was such a treat. A treat for this girl!"

"Have to say that the losing of the nightgown was probably the sexiest thing that I've ever seen. Have to say that."

She giggled and said: "Glad you liked it, fireman!"

"I have talents," she went on, "That I haven't shown you yet."

"Do tell," he said.

"Yes, let me show you!" she said, moving and sliding downward and taking his wilted cock in her mouth.

"The rumors are true!" he said triumphantly.

She stopped and said: "What rumors?"

"That the assistant county prosecutor is a cock sucker!" he barely suppressed his laugh, when he said it.

"Now, now, fireman Marley," she said softly in a menacing voice. "My mouth and teeth are down here by your privates. Do you really want to take that tone with me?"

He smiled down at her and said: "But I never believed the rumors! Never at all!"

"But you should believe it," she said, then she giggled and kissed the head of his cock again, and began, again, to suck it.

He came in her mouth fairly quickly after that, and she lingered to clean him off.

Then she said:

"Coffee? Johnnie, are you ready for some?"

"Guess I am," he said, yawning.

"I'll get it ready," she said to him.

On the way out of the room, she scooped up his clothes and said:

"Robe in the closet. I'll wash these. Won't take very long."

"Service!" he said grinning.

"The best for our best!" she said, donning her own robe and leaving the room.

She made the coffee, and while it was in the process of dripping, put his clothes into the washer to wash them. By then the coffee was ready and she took him a cup.

"Room service," she said, entering the room, where he was still lounging in bed.

"Lovely! Is what I say," he said to her. "You, this! Making love to you! Sleeping with you! You taking care of me! Just lovely!"

She put the cup of coffee down on the night stand next to him and hugged him and said:

"Oh, Johnnie, it is! It is! I can hardly believe how much all of this has taken me by storm!"

He opened his arms for her and she went to him, whispering into his ear:

"I love you, Johnnie Marley, just love you!"

"That's what I've wanted all along!" he said with great satisfaction.

Epilogue:

They settled into a very pleasing kind of schedule. Sandy would have lunch or dinner with Beth a few times a week and they'd visit the firehouse, as often as not with something that they'd baked. They became popular visitors.

Sandy was constantly overcome by the passion that she and Johnnie were finding in each other. For her it was so unexpected, and therefore even more delicious.

Sandy had been thinking about redoing her basement. She had large storage rooms down there that she didn't really need for that purpose. So, with April in the back of her mind, she decided to turn the space into an apartment. If April needed the apartment, she'd have it ready for her.

On one of his days off, she and Johnnie were lounging on the bed, he was idly running his hand up and down Sandy's naked hip and thigh.

"Feels nice!" he said softly.

"You feel well!" she countered and kissed him.

Then she got serious and said: "Johnnie, I'm thinking of having the basement rehabbed into an apartment kind of setting. Do you know of anyone who does those sorts of jobs?"

"Sure," he said, "I do; have off and on for years."

"Really?" she asked, excited now.

"Really!" he answered.

"Can we take a look?" she asked him then.

"Let's go," he said, "Naked tour!"

"Oh, goodie!" was her giggled response.

They toured the area and made some plans. She liked the way that the project was beginning to shape up.

"I'll pay you whatever you say," she said.

"Well, I don't know about that!" was his response.

"Johnnie!" she said in a hard kind of voice

He simply held up his hands and said a quick: "Okay, okay!"

In a few days he began by tearing things out that needed to be taken away. She insisted that she help and he show her how to do things. They were in the middle of getting a wall framed one day, when Sandy heard the doorbell. It was Beth.

"Sorry, I didn't call!" Beth said.

"No problem, love," Sandy said, giving her a hug. "We're working on the basement project."

"Basement project?" Beth inquired.

Sandy told her about what they were doing in the basement.

"Oh, can I go and see?" Beth asked enthusiastically.

"Sure, honey," Sandy said. They went to the basement, where Beth gave Johnnie a hug.

"Oh, I love this!" Beth said, and looking a the two of them, who were smiling at her enthusiasm, asked earnestly:

"Can I have it? I mean the apartment?"

"Beth!" Johnnie said incredulously.

Sandy just looked with a smile on her face and asked:

"Serious?"

"Serious!" Beth said. "I'm doing my practical work now and will be all finished soon, and I'll want my own place, and with you two living her together, it'll be perfect."

Johnnie came out with another surprised: "Beth!"

But Beth was grinning and, immediately so was Sandy, who said:

"Wonderful! All of it."

She turned to Johnnie and said: "Johnnie, please, please come live with me!"

He grinned at her and said: "Out maneuvered by two females!"

Sandy grinned at Beth, who returned it. Then Sandy and Johnnie were hugging and Sandy opened her arms to bring Beth into the hug.

"What a wonderful thing!" Sandy said. Then she kissed Beth's cheek and said:

"You need to tell us what you want, how you want it and all."

"Oh, how exciting is that!" Beth said doing a little dance from her excitement.

They went over the plans and made some alterations that Beth wanted. The three of them were extremely excited about the whole plan.

With kisses and hugs, Beth left to go to work at the hospital, leaving Johnnie and Sandy.

"I have to go to work too, love," Sandy said.

"You know that this means that you don't pay me for this job!" was Johnnie's next comment.

"Then I get to work with you and help," Sandy said.

"Agreed!" was his comment as he kissed her, slipping his hand down to cup her ass cheek during the kiss.

It was two days later, Johnnie wasn't scheduled to work until six PM that evening, and was working on putting up wall board. He heard Sandy arrive. In just a little bit, she opened the door at the top of the stairs and began to come down.

"I'm here to help," she announced.

"Yes, dear!" Johnnie said patiently and then uttered a quick involuntary:

"Oh, shit!"

Sandy came down the stairs wearing a hard had, construction shoes, socks and a tool belt, nothing more. She had a hammer draped in the tool belt, and it covered her pussy partially. She had another hammer that covered her ass crack partially.

"Here to inspect the job," she said very officiously. "From the government."

"Well, government inspector, your hammers are out of place?" he said in a hoarse voice.

"Really?" she asked pleasantly. "Where should they be?"

"At the side," he said, still stunned.

"Like this, you mean?" she asked and shifted the belt, putting the hammers to the side.

"You're just trying to see my pussy!" she accused.

"No," he returned, grinning now, "Actually I was trying to see your pussy and your ass crack."

"Worked! Didn't it?" she said, matching his grin, and moving toward him.

"Perfectly!" he said. "Come here counsel!"

"Coming fireman," she said.

"Not yet but you will," was his comment, "As soon as I get my lips on your pussy!"

"Ohhhhh!" she said, sliding into his arms.

He took off her hard had and kissed her. He lowered her to the floor and said:

"Let me get these fucking hammers out of the way!"

"Oh," she asked sweetly, "Is that what you use the hammers for, Johnnie?"

She grinned at him and he said:

"Watch out lady; you're fooling with the fire department's finest here."

She got a kind of wicked glow in her eyes and said:

"Anything! Johnnie! Anything is what you can do! Fuck me with the hammer handle, anything!"

"What a wild woman you are!" he said, rubbing the hammer handle against her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Johnnie, Johnnie, do dirty things, really dirty things. I like that, like that, like that."

He wiggled the hammer handle around at her pussy lips for just a little and then threw the hammer aside, clamping his mouth over her pussy mound totally.

She screamed her delight, as he ate her. She came shouting. Then she was against him again and said:

"Right now something for Johnnie! Do something outrageous, Johnnie! Something wild that you only think about in your erotic dreams. Do something,"

He had his cock out of his jeans then and moved her around. She wiggled her ass in his face and he bit her ass cheek, getting yet another scream from her. Then he pushed his cock all the way into her. It took her breath away and she only managed a sighed:

"Yesssssss!"

But he switched then and had his slimy prick at her ass hole.

"Here it comes, counselor!" he said, "Something dirty, 'something wild' she wants and will get."

"Oh yes," she sang out, "Corn hole me, Johnnie!"

He began to laugh and said: "Sandy, damn it stop making me laugh."

He pushed his hips and popped his cock head inside her ass hole, with her yelling her way through it. She breathed with it and settled as the initial pain settled into a pervading buzz.

Her head was on the floor and she was talking to the floor:

"My man's fucking my ass now! Doin' dirty things now!"

"Crazy woman!" he said, straining as he came in her ass.

He cuddled her on the floor then and she said:

"Gee, Johnnnie, I thought that we were going to work!"

"What the heck do you think that we were doing?" he asked incredulously.

"Oh, I love you, love you, Johnnie Marley!" she said, "Come and live with me!"

The project took about a month of their time. She did help him, as he taught her, and Beth moved in. Beth was tickled and the three of them settled into a life for themselves.

One of the interesting events that did take place during those weeks was a visit from April. She said she wanted to talk to her Aunt Sandy. It turned out that she was fairly overwhelmed by her room mate, who wanted a romantic relationship with April.

"I know what a creep I've been, Aunt Sandy," April had said, "But she treats me so. . .so nice all the time. She wants me to sleep with her. I don't know what to do."

"What's the first thing that comes to your mind, when you think of her and of sleeping with her?" Sandy asked.

"Oh, it's. . .it's like it's exciting, I guess," April said.

"Well, then maybe you should try it," Sandy said to her.

April hugged her, saying: "Thank you, Aunt Sandy; I. . .I will think about it but you might be right."

Not long after that, April brought Jenna to meet her Aunt Sandy; they were holding hands all the while.

It was shortly after that, when a scene took place between Sandy and Johnnie. They were in the bedroom. Sandy was wearing only a pair of beige panties, and Johnnie was wearing work shorts and a tee shirt. He was aware that something was bothering her.

He stopped what he was doing and said: "What is it,love?"

"Oh, Johnnie, I'm so, so nervous," she began and faltered.

"Tell me," he said softly.

"Johnnie, I'm going to have a baby!" she said softly, tears coming to her eyes.

"What?" he bellowed. "We're going to have a baby?"

"Yes," she said, still subdued, "I didn't know if you'd be pleased or not!"

"Pleased! Hot Damn!" he shouted, and went down on one knee.

Sandy shrieked.

"Marry me, my Sandy, make me a Daddy!" he said.

And she jumped on his wrapping her arms around his neck. They knew that Beth was home, having the day off. Without a thought, Sandy grabbed Johnnie by the hand and almost ran with him to the stairs that went to Beth's apartment.

"Sandy!" he said a few times but she was not to be deterred.

She knocked frantically on the door, until Beth opened. She was shocked to see Sandy standing there, holding on to Johnnie's hand, but wearing only her panties.

"Beth," Sandy exploded. "I'm pregnant; we getting married!"

Beth, in her turn now, squealed and hugged Sandy. They were dancing around together in their joy and grabbed Johnnie and made him dance their little dance with them.

Then Beth took a look at Sandy and said: "Johnnie give her your shirt."

Sandy realized then what she was or wasn't wearing and let out a loud 'eeeep' noise, as she took his shirt.

"Sorry, honey," she said to Beth.

"You're so pretty!" Beth said and hugged her again.

"I've got to call Mona," Sandy said then, "And then we celebrate."

Johnnie was just watching all the activity and grinning.

"When?" Sandy said, "How soon??"