Switching Dorm Rooms

Story Info
Dana has to bunk over with the guys.
2.7k words
4.44
77.9k
42

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To understand the characters and location for this story, you'll need to see the six part series, The Frat Party, also in the exhibitionist category.

*****

Three weeks had passed since the Phi Sig party that turned into a nude dance. Annette, my roommate, and Butch had really gotten closer, but my romance with Larry, the Phi Sig chapter president, had just plain fizzled out. It seemed to have a lot of promise at the beginning, but he was becoming overly possessive, quickly, very quickly. Larry loved my little a-cup boobs, but he didn't love the fact that, not needing a bra for my itty bitty titties, I never wore one, and the other guys at York College very much appreciated that fact. Yeah, I'm a show off, almost pushing exhibitionist show off, and that attracted Larry, a lot, at first, but now it was giving him problems. Oh, well!

The dorms at York are all eight-person suites, with four bedrooms and one shared bathroom, and the suite across the hall from ours had guys in it, Butch being one of them. Not only was Butch my roommate's boyfriend, but Jim across the hall was hooked up with Jamie in our suite. There was a lot of back-and-forth between the two suites, especially since we had a 50" LCD television in our living room. The guys had kind of taken it over last fall, during football season, and we hadn't really minded; most of the girls don't like football all that much, but it became a fun party during the games. During the evenings, we didn't even have the doors between the two suites locked. It wasn't so much for the television anymore, since both football and basketball seasons were over - I guess that the NBA was still going, but college basketball was done - but there was still plenty of inter-suite mixing going on.

It was Saturday afternoon when Annette asked me, "Listen, Butch and I have a date tonight, and I think that things are going to get pretty hot and heavy. Do you think that you could, you know, bunk out tonight?"

Annette knew that my romance had flamed out; had she asked this a week or so ago, I could have just gone to the Phi Sig house and bunked in with Larry and had a good time. But now, that wasn't anything I wanted to do; Larry and I had agreed to be friends - yeah, right! - so it was as amicable a break-up as college students have, but I didn't want to take even one step backward on that. Larry was a good guy, and decent (if not very inventive) in bed, but I knew all along that we wouldn't stay together. I'm a veteran, but even though Larry wasn't, he was way too Army for me!

"Got any ideas where? I responded.

"Well, with Butch over here, his bunk will be empty, and I know that Mark wouldn't mind." Mark was Butch's roommate in the suite next door.

"Yeah, uh huh, right! I bet that he wouldn't."

"Well, actually, Mark was over here an hour ago, and I sort of arranged it with him." Annette was kind of hesitant saying this. "I didn't even tell Butch yet." Hesitant or not, Annette was grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, you did, did you? You little . . . ." I'm not sure whether the next word should have been bitch or minx, but I wasn't really mad, and was smiling when I said it. "I'll be right back."

So, I turned around, and since Mark wasn't in our suite any more, I went across the hall to find him. He was in his room and, fortunately, Butch wasn't in there with him. "Mark, did Annette just 'arrange' something with you for tonight?"

"Yeah." He had a shit-eating grin on his face. "She said that she was keeping Butch overnight, and asked if I'd mind if you took Butch's bed for tonight. I said that it would be OK, and I promised to be a perfect gentleman about the whole thing." I'm not sure just how much of a gentleman he had planned on being, because he gave me the up-and-down look, checking me out from head to toe, even though he'd seen me a hundred times before, and had seen me naked at the frat party.

"Does Butch know what's up?"

"I didn't tell him; don't know if Annette did or not."

"She made it sound like she hadn't, but who knows. OK, I'm your roomie for tonight."

"I'm looking forward to it,"

"I'll just bet you are, Mr Perfect Gentleman!"

I had some homework to knock out - I'm an electrical engineering major, and the work load is brutal - so that kept me busy for the rest of the afternoon. I was too busy to go to the DFAC and get dinner, so I just had a tuna sandwich and some orange juice out of the minifridge in our dorm. Butch came over to pick up Annette around six, and I gave her a thumbs up as they were leaving, when I saw that I could without Butch seeing it.

I was done around seven - though I still had to print it out; I'd do that on Sunday - and had to decide what I'd wear tomorrow, to take it over to Mark's. It was the end of April, and today had still been pretty cool, so I knew it'd just be jeans and a sweatshirt. I grabbed a clean pair of jeans - the ones with the one inch slit along the right butt cheek :) - and a white wife-beater and an old green York College sweatshirt, along with my red robe, and headed across the hall. I didn't have any pajamas - I always slept nude - but I figured that the t-shirt I was wearing and my Army PT shorts would have to do.

"Hey, Dana," Mark said when I went into the guys' suite and his room. "There is one new rule: you have to sleep nude!"

"Oh, really? What happened to Mr Perfect Gentleman? And do you and Butch sleep naked?"

"No, no, not at all, never!" Mark was laughing.

I put my stuff down on Butch's end table, then realized that I had to go back and get my toiletries; a girl has to be able to brush her teeth! But I was thinking, all along, that sleeping nude in Mark's room would be hot. I wasn't planning on sleeping with him, and he didn't really turn me on, but the thought of teasing him was growing steadily in my mind. It was a fun fantasy, but I wasn't sure that I'd do it.

The guys and I spent the rest of the evening b.s.ing, but around 10 PM I was ready to hit the sack; I was used to getting up fairly early, and that normally meant going to bed early as well. Jim said, "We all know that you walk around your own suite naked, and we want you to feel right at home here, so you don't need to change a thing. And I saw you walk back to your room from the shower a few weeks ago, so I know that's true." The guys apparently had already been talking about this.

I blew them off with a, "Yeah, you wish!" but the thought was making me hot. I had brought my robe over, something I hardly ever wore in my own suite, but could picture myself walking from Mark's room over to the bathroom, completely naked, and taking a long, languorous shower in the morning. I stayed dressed to brush my teeth before bedtime, but was getting wetter and wetter wishing I had already stripped down, and was standing naked at the bathroom basin.

When I got back into the bedroom, Mark was already there, and teased me, "Remember, house rules!"

"House rules apply to everybody, remember?"

"Domo mea et praecepta mea." Mark was a Spanish major, but this was Latin, and I stunned him when I answered, "Regulas applicare ad omnes."

"Where did you learn Latin?" he asked.

"Should I have worn my old Catholic school girl uniform? I'll never forget Sister Elizabeth and the endless translations of Caesar in Gaul." Then I kicked off my flip-flops, unsnapped and unzipped my jeans, and sat down on Butch's bed to pull them off. "The rules apply to everybody!" By this time I was laughing at him. Mark was looking stunned, and then I slipped out of my thong. My t-shirt was a fairly long one, but I'm so tall that it wasn't close to long enough to cover my bright red pubes; I don't know if Mark's jaw could have dropped any further and not fallen completely off his face.

"Rules are rules, buddy!" and then I pulled my t-shirt off over my head, and was sitting there, completely naked.

"OK, yeah, right," Mark sort of said, sort of mumbled, and he started getting undressed. A girl can always tell when I guy is shy about this, because he'll take his shirt off first, and then sit down to take off his socks and shoes, delaying that inevitable moment when he has to drop trou. It took Mark a while before I could say what I had already planned: "Nice tighty-whities!"

By now I had slipped into Butch's bunk, and had pulled the sheet up, above my waist, but still below my chest. I had propped up the pillows and started reading a book on my Kindle, with the bedside lamp still on, making sure that Mark could still see my tits. He pulled off his underwear, and I looked over and said, "Nice package."

He must have figured that it was time to make his move, but I had already decided that I wasn't going to screw him. He came and sat down on "my" bed, and started, "Listen, do you think . . ." I stopped him right there and said, "Perfect gentleman, remember?" I kissed my first two fingers, touched them to the head of his steadily rising cock, and said in my sweetest voice, "Good night, Mark."

Well, Mark was, very reluctantly, a perfect gentleman, and he got up and went over to his bunk. Me, I was trying to read, and I had picked a boring, boring book to try to help me get to sleep, but it wasn't working all that well. I read the same page over and over, but had already slipped my left hand under the sheet and had my fingers on my clit. I was just dripping wet, and trying to move my fingers slowly enough that Mark couldn't tell what I was doing. Finally, I reached up and turned off the bedside lamp, leaving the room in darkness. I heard Mark roll over onto his side, and eventually I heard a snore; he had fallen asleep, faster than I'd have expected him to. Suddenly, I knew why, as the slight odor of sperm wafted its way over to me: he'd fallen asleep after he had quietly jacked himself off!

That was all it took: I had already been playing with myself as slowly as I could, to prevent any sound or visible movement, and now I had to hold my breath to keep quiet as my orgasm washed over me. I had teased Mark into getting himself off, with me in the room! I must've had a smile on my face as I drifted off to sleep.

I actually slept longer than usual for me, waking up at about 0600. It was just about sunrise, and the room was starting to get lighter. I had pulled the blanket over me during the night, and was sleeping on my side, facing Mark's bunk. He was on his side, facing my direction, but his eyes were still closed. I thought that he might have been awake, and watching me, closing his eyes when he saw me awaken, but wasn't sure. He certainly became awake when I sat up in bed and noisily stretched, letting the covers fall off of my breasts. "Good morning, Mark," I said in my sweetest voice, and then I got up. I gave him a nice, good view as I sorted out my toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner off of Butch's end table, and then asked him, "I forgot to bring over a bath towel; do you have one I can borrow?" I was standing right in front of him, my red pubed pussy not two feet away from his face.

"Uhh, yeah, hold on for a second," and then he got out of bed to get one out of his dresser. He handed it to me, and then I used the move a lot of bold girls do when a guy is staring at her tits: I put my finger under his chin, pulled up his face and said, "My eyes are up here." Since I'm taller than Mark, that was nudging his head up to look higher than normal for him. I turned around, and headed for the bathroom, still completely naked, and you ave no idea how turned on I was.

Fortunately, I was the first one in the bathroom, because I had a full bladder. I might have wanted to show off being naked, but I didn't particularly want the guys to watch me pee. The bathrooms in the York dorms have one shower, with a curtain, and two toilets, in separate stalls. I did my business quickly, glad that all I had to do was pee, and then headed over to the sink to brush my teeth. I was standing there, naked, almost posing, with my weight on one leg and the other one cocked out to side, when Mark walked in. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, and I suppressed a smile as I took a lot longer brushing my teeth than usual. It wasn't too much longer before Justin and Jim were in the bathroom, too. I was standing there, finishing up brushing my teeth, and chatting/flirting a bit, when Mark pre-empted me by taking the shower first.

Well, gee, that meant I had to keep standing there, talking to the guys, naked, while waiting for the next turn in the shower. I didn't mind that at all, and it didn't seem to bother them too much, either. When Mark came out, after what seemed like a longer shower than guys usually take, I said, "My turn," and stepped in. I started the water again, and it was deliciously hot. My hair isn't all that long for a girl, especially for a redhead, but I decided that I'd give it the full treatment, full wash and then full conditioner, while the guys were outside, because I had "forgotten" to close the shower curtain all the way. They were milling around, brushing their own teeth, and very patiently waiting for me to finish my shower. My hair finally done, I had to soap up, and just might have spent some extra time lathering up my pubes. The guys were trying to act normally, but I know that they were half crazy . . . and that was driving me crazy as well. I had fantasies of screwing them all, right there in the shower, but I kept them just fantasies.

Finally, I was done, after declining Justin's very polite offer to wash my back for me, turned off the water and stepped out, grabbing my towel to dry myself off. Justin took the next turn, making sure that I'd see his cock when he stepped in. I smiled at him, but, honestly, wasn't that impressed with his cock.

Now, I could have wrapped the towel around myself after I had dried off; that's what a good girl would have done, but I'm so tall that wrapping it around me above my breasts would have left my ass halfway out. I could have taken an oh-so-innocent wrapping the towel around my waist move, but didn't do that, either. Instead, I simply put the towel on a peg to dry off while I stood in front of the mirror, combing out my hair first, and ten blow drying it.

Finally Mark said what was on all of the guys' minds: "You know, you are killing us here."

"Hey, isn't this what you asked me to do? You guys said that you wanted me to walk around naked."