Switching Dorm Rooms Ch. 02

Story Info
Back in my own dorm, but one of the guys wants to date.
2.7k words
4.41
26.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After last night's and this morning shenanigans, I started to worry a little bit. Oh, I didn't care that the seven guys in the dorm suite across the hall were all watching me shower and chatting me up while I was naked in their bathroom; most of them were showing off a bit, too, doubtlessly hoping to get lucky, but none of them did. The problem was Jim. He had seen me naked in my own dorm suite, when I walked to my room from the bathroom after a shower, which turned me on a bit, and he, and everyone else, had seen me nude at the Phi Sig party, but everyone wound up naked there. That included Larry, the chapter President, and my now former boyfriend, who seemed to enjoy the party but had a problem with a show-off girlfriend in the aftermath. But Jim had been seeing Jamie, one of my suite mates, and while I'm not sure just how close they are, it didn't seem like too good an idea to show off in front of a friend's boyfriend. I didn't want to do anything to mess over Jamie, and I wasn't interested in Jim as a boyfriend either. Sleeping over in Butch's bed while Butch was sleeping with Annette, my roommate, seemed like a practical and fun solution, but maybe I shouldn't have carried it as far as I did.

The trouble is that I liked being naked and I liked showing off. Prior to the story about Danielle Keaton, the girl at Coachella University out in California who just decided to start going to college naked, I had shown off a little. My boobs were small, a-cups, and I didn't need a bra for anything other than sports. My wardrobe consisted of a lot of tank tops and sleeveless shirts with large armholes, and more than a few people at York College had caught a little sideboob -- pun most definitely intended -- on me. Going braless meant that the outline of my nips usually stood out from my shirts, at least before cold weather set in and sweaters and sweatshirts became my norm. Once the Danielle story came out, Butch used it to challenge me to go further, and my suite mates pushed me just as hard as the guys did.

And I found out that I really liked it. The news stories about Danielle didn't say a thing about her having a sexual reason for what she was doing, and all that she said was that it was an expression of freedom. On her interview with John Stossel, she said that she was still a virgin, so maybe there wasn't much sexual in it for her. Yeah, I agreed with that, and wished that I could do what she was doing, but she was in California, and York College was a private school in Pennsylvania. I'd get expelled if I tried that here!

Thing is, whatever Danielle's motivations were, mine were just plain sexual. I was getting a charge out of showing off, a lot more than I was before, and I tried to hide it but I was just plain turned on by standing there naked in the guys' bathroom, talking with them as normally as anything. It reminded me of the shower scene in Paul Verhoeven's version of Starship Troopers, where all of the recruits, male and female, shared the same gang-shower. When I was in Basic at Fort Jackson, there was none of that! The Drill Sergeants made sure that the males and females didn't have the free time together for any non-scheduled activities, and kept us too tired to think (much) about sex. The male Drill Sergeants were actually fairly cool, but the females could be monsters out of Hell; it was classic overcompensation.

So, what could I do? I'd have loved to "have" to spend a couple of nights a week in the guy's suite because Butch was sleeping with Annette in my dorm room, but as long as Jim was there, it just wasn't a good idea; last night and this morning needed to be a one-and-done for me.

Then came a potential surprise solution: Clayton, who was Jim's roommate in the suite, came over to our suite and asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him. If there was anyone I'd never have expected to ask me out, it would have been Clay. He's pretty muscular, which is nice, but he can't be more than 5'6" or 5'7" tall. That's a bit shorter than average for a guy, but I'm way tall for a girl, standing 6'2". It was obvious that he was trying to impress me, because even though it was only in the mid-fifties outside, he was wearing a muscle shirt. The man had solid arms. He's cute enough, but I had never thought of him as a potential date. Still, it was only lunch, and I said that sure, I'd love to,

Since Clay was wearing jeans and a muscle shirt, what I already had on was good enough, a dark blue York College t-shirt and what were rapidly becoming my favorite jeans, the one with the one inch slit in the butt. I had made that slit a few weeks ago, and after several washings let the edges fray, the slit was open enough to let a bit of my bare butt show through. They were the deliberately ripped kind of jeans that girls buy at the store, but I had added the butt slit myself.

"Where to? I asked.

"There's a little diner down Market Street, a pretty good one, if that's OK. It's in walking distance." For me, walking distance could be five miles, but Clay probably didn't know that. Still, neither of us had a car at college, so we were kind of restricted to the area. Even though Clay had asked me out, I grabbed my small purse, one which I could wear over my shoulder, and made sure that I had my own money with me. He hadn't said anything about Dutch treat, and it's convention that the person asking pays, but I still didn't know that much about him. I grabbed my insulated vest, but Clay stuck with just the muscle shirt. Yeah, he was definitely trying to impress me! I noticed that he was wearing some athletic shoes that were a good inch thick at the heel, and I had just worn some thin ballet flats, so that cut the height difference down just a shade.

Lunch at the diner was really good. It wasn't anything fancy, but the food was prepared wonderfully, and the prices were remarkably low for a college town. Clay and I started out with small talk, but he moved the conversation toward trying to find out more about me, and naturally I used that to find out more about him. He was majoring in computer science, and inwardly I thought that that was a short man's major. Then I realized just how much I had unfairly stereotyped him on that. Yeah, he was short, but he obviously worked out, and he had the guts to ask out a girl more than half a foot taller. He was smart, and good looking as well. I could tell that he was trying to figure out a way to extend the date, and ask me out again, so I decided to help him there: seeing that he worked out, I asked him if he wanted to hit the gym with me that afternoon. It was the right move, because his eyes lit up and he was very happy to say yes. He knew, now, that I ran to stay in shape, but didn't know that I used the gym as well, so I guess he was surprised. I told him that I was in ROTC, and that meant staying in shape. York doesn't have an ROTC program of its own, but ROTC students use the Dickenson College program; we get bused to Dickensen on Tuesday afternoons, and have a smaller meeting on Thursdays, which means more effort to keep in shape on our own. He asked about the Purple Heart tattoo on my shoulder, and seemed duly impressed that I had actually been in a combat firefight and wounded (slightly) in Afghanistan.

We had an extra cup of coffee after lunch, mostly just to keep talking together, but after dragging out lunch a bit, we eventually had to head back to York. We were about half way back, and I decided to hold hands with him on the walk back. I know that we looked like an odd couple, and attracted a couple of second looks, but Clay was smiling from ear-to-ear. Hand holding isn't exactly the most erotic thing a woman can do, but it can let a new guy know that you like him and are proud to be seen with him.

Still, I kind of wondered what I could do to top being naked in the bathroom with the seven guys from Clay's suite. He had loved that just as much as the rest of the guys, but I was being torn between the devil on one shoulder urging me to show off again, and the angel on the other saying that I shouldn't be a show-off slut with a possible new guy. At any rate, said that I wanted to let lunch settle for a bit before we hit the gym, and told Clay that I'd be over around 1700 to head to the gym with him, gave him a real quick kiss on the cheek, and headed into my suite. If he had tried to follow me in, I'd have let him, but it was probably better to split up for a few hours. Still, the thought of hanging out in my room and then just changing into my gym clothes in front of him like it was just nothing turned me on a bit. But, Annette was in our shared room; Butch was already gone.

"So, how was last night?" I had to ask her.

Annette went a little bit red, and giggled, "It was pretty nice. Butch was really attentive before we got back, a good date, and then when I told him that we had the room to ourselves all night, he was just majorly turned on. He liked the idea that I had just arranged it in advance."

"Yeah, but how was the sex?" I just had to ask.

"It was pretty good. He eats pussy really good, and took care of me that way first. Actual screwing, I didn't get off, but it was still nice, and I think it'll get better with time and practice." Annette started to blush over that part. That was a heck of an advance for Annette, because she would never have told me that much about her sex life six months ago. I think that I'm corrupting that girl!

"So, how about you? What was it like spending the night in Butch and Mark's room?" she asked me.

"I didn't sleep with Mark, if that's what you're asking. I did kind of show off and tease him a bit, or maybe a bit more than a bit. And then Clay asked me out for lunch, and I'm pretty sure that he's trying to be more than friends."

"That work for you? I mean, he's pretty short compared to you."

"Almost all the guys are shorter than me, and I've never dated anyone who was any taller than I am. But it doesn't seem to bother Clayton that I'm so much taller than he is."

"Maybe it's a challenge, like climbing Mt Everest." I threw a pillow at Annette for that one.

"At any rate, we're going to the gym together at five."

"The ugly Army PTs gym, or the hot sports bra and volleyball shorts gym?" Annette was smiling at that one.

"Oh, I'll do the dress up gym for him. But I've got to knock out some homework first."

Two dreadful hours of Fundamentals of Electric Circuits later, enough to kill any girl's libido, and I was ready to get out of my dorm room! I picked a grey sports bra and matching volleyball shorts to wear, which work well with my whitest white girl in town complexion, and my best workout shoes, which also happened to be grey, and I was out the door, heading across the hall to the guy's suite. As usual, the door wasn't locked, so I just went on in to pick up Clay. The other guys started razzing Clay about going to the gym with me, so naturally I took his hand when we walked out the door, just to puff up Clay's ego, and make his suite mates jealous.

The gym at York was only a five minute walk away from the dorm, but I held his hand the whole way, and it was obvious that he liked it. A couple of people did a double-take, watching a 5'7 guy walking hand-in-hand with a 6'2 girl, and I noticed Clay looking about as proud as he could walking with me. One thing is certain: he sure wasn't going to let me show him up in the gym. I bench pressed 135 lb, which is a lot for a woman, for five reps, but Clay took his turn, and did ten reps at 225 lb; that's pro athlete strong! He matched me sit-up for sit-up, something not that easy for a stocky guy like Clay. To pass my Army Physical Fitness Test, I have to do a minimum of 50 sit-ups in two minutes -- the same as the males -- but I can easily crunch out 70 in that time. At any rate, I pushed through a hundred, though that takes me more than two minutes, and Clay kept right up with me. Females in my age range only have to do 17 push-ups to pass, while the males have to do 40, but like a lot of women in the Army, I'm always determined to pass the male standards, and I've always been able to do it. Forty push ups in two minutes, after we had done the bench presses, was rough, but I hacked it out, and Clay topped my score. We did some lighter circuit training after that, and after that we were both worn out.

We were also really, really sweaty. The air was cool, and the breeze was drying us off as we walked back to the dorm, holding hands again -- I was really enjoying that, and so was Clay -- and I sort of wished that the walk was longer. It wasn't, and I said that I had to hit the shower.

Clay made his move then, asking "Shower at your place or mine?"

Well, I couldn't pass up that one, especially after he (and the rest of his suite mates) had watched me shower this morning! "I'm showering at my place. You want to join me?"

It didn't take him a second to say yes to that, an the shower turned out to take a long, long time. The shower stalls are really only meant for one person, so it was kind of cramped, but it was a lot of fun. Clay had to reach to wash my hair, but it was no strain for me to wash his hair, and his body. His cock was rock hard and sticking out straight, and I might have helped him soap it up, because we just had to be completely clean, you know!

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I decided later, both Annette, my roommate, and Jim, who shared a room with Clay, were home, and we hadn't made any arrangements for them to bunk out or us to spend the night someplace else. I used a teasing move I had brushed off Mark with, licking my fingertips and then brushing the head of his cock with them, as we were drying off, telling Clay that I was really tempted to sleep with him tonight, but that was going to have to wait for another time.