Switching Dorm Rooms Ch. 07

Story Info
Having more fun with Clay.
1.4k words
4.46
14.9k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, wow, I certainly like it when a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!"

Clay was happy, outraged, stunned, amazed, you name it, when I just walked into his dorm room, threw him down on his bed and fucked him. It wasn't making love, it wasn't tender, just me throwing him down, pulling off his shorts, and impaling myself on his cock. I was already dripping wet and horny as Hell when I walked in there, and it didn't take a minute before I came after plunging down on him; he was so surprised, and horned up that it didn't take Clay much longer before he unloaded into me.

"Glad you liked it," I replied in an unusual-for-me girly way. The only clothing I had in Clayton's room was my shortie robe, but I didn't bother putting it back on; even though this was the first time we had actually fucked, he'd seen me naked in the showers before, and I knew that he liked to look. And I kind of liked seeing him naked as well: he's only 5'6 or 5'7, a lot shorter than me, but really muscular and well-built. I wound up sitting cross-legged on his bed while we talked, and caught his eyes dropping down to my open, red pubed pussy every now and then, but mostly he looked me in the eyes.

"So, is this going any place?" Clay had surprised me by asking me out, I hadn't really been looking for a boyfriend, but, most of all, the spring semester was ending soon: we had this last week of classes, and then finals, and then, to quote Alice Cooper, school's out for the summer.

"Oh, I don't know. We really don't have a lot of time, less than two weeks before the dorm closes and we go our separate ways for the summer. This is a lot of fun, you're a lot of fun, but these last two weeks are going to be tough. I don't know about your classes, but electrical engineering is brutal, and I can't not study for my exams."

"Well, what are you doing this summer" Clay asked me.

"After school's out, I'll go home for a couple of weeks. Then I have two weeks of field training for ROTC, at Fort Lost in the Woods in Missouri, and after that I have three weeks of my Reserve duty training, a language catch-up course at the Presidio out in San Francisco. I won't really be free until the middle of July. What about you?"

"Not that much. I'll go back to my parents' house in Stroudsburg, and see if I can't get a summer job to pick up some cash. I've got a couple of buddies who run the Gold's Gym up there, so I can probably get some sort of job there, maybe just cleaning up, but I'd be able to use the gym for free." At that point I leaned forward and caressed Clay's biceps, which he liked. That brought me close enough for him to kiss, and he took advantage of that. I scooted closer, and we stopped talking so much.

Our quick, hard fuck had pretty much satisfied me, but Clay had a way of being both strong and gentle at the same time, and it was turning me on, and I could see from his cock stirring back to life, it was turning him on as well. Then he pushed me back so I was laying down on his bed, and started kissing my body further and further down. He had shot his load into me just a few minutes ago, but that didn't stop him from using his mouth and his tongue on my pussy, and doing it really well. I was on my way to a "lazy" orgasm, when his hands got firmer, massaging my butt kind of roughly, and that got me pushing my pussy harder into his face. I straightened out my legs, arching my butt off the bed and hard into his tongue when I came, not the slow lazy orgasm that had been building up, but a strong, hard, oh-please-fuck-me-now climax. The guys who had been listening outside the door during our first fuck had all gone back to the dorm suite living room, but I'd bet that they still heard me scream when I came.

I was just barely coming down from that one, and I was going to give Clay head, but never got the chance: he pulled up and pushed his cock into me. He started out with slow but firm strokes, and knew just what he was doing. I didn't know from before whether Clay was a good lover or not -- I was so horny before that even a lousy lover would have gotten me off -- but it was becoming very obvious that he was really, really good at this. Once again, I was building up slowly, for an easy orgasm, when Clay picked up the pace and changed over from making love to just plain fucking me. His face and his chest were glistening from sweat, and I wrapped my legs around his ass and started pulling him into me even harder. I was getting really close to another mind-blowing orgasm when I saw his jaws clench and his face contort, and I knew he was only seconds away. I closed my eyes, held on tighter, and hit my climax just a few seconds before Clay gave me one last hard thrust, pressed his cock into me as deep as it would go, and drained his balls inside me. Holy fuck, that was good!

We just collapsed together on the bed, and Clay rolled off to one side, but we were still pretty much wrapped around each other; I couldn't help but covering his face with kisses. Clay was proving to be both softly romantic and a strong and vigorous lover; what girl wouldn't love that?

We laid there for a while, softly talking about absolutely nothing important, when I finally said, "Listen, I've got to get a shower and head for bed. And we've pretty much sweated up and funked up the sheets on your bed!"

"I could use a shower, too. Your place or mine?" Clay smiled that one out. He'd enjoyed it when I showered in his dorm before, with six other guys and him watching me, and he'd enjoyed our showering off together at my place after the gym.

"Well, Butch and Jim are supposed to be over in my dorm suite," those two guys were seeing a couple of my roommates, so I didn't want to be showing off in front of them, but I liked showing off in front of the other guys, "so here is fine if it's OK with you, or we can go over to my place. You pick."

"Here's good enough," Clay smiled, "if you are OK with cheap guys' shampoo."

"Works for me. I get the cheap stuff, too."

So, Clay grabbed a couple of his bath towels and his shower caddy, and we headed across the hall to the guys' bathroom, both of us still naked. I glanced down the hall, and a couple of the guys were looking down from the living room, and I heard a wolf whistle. We both needed the shower, but I think that Clayton was getting an added thrill showing off his new girlfriend, and I liked showing off as well.

Clay did pull the shower curtains closed behind us, so even if the guys came in, all that they'd see would be our feet, but they stayed respectful -- what, these guys? -- and didn't come in the bathroom the way they had the other morning. Fortunately Clay had a hair brush rather than a comb in his shower caddy, and he did like it that I just stood in front of the sink-and-mirror naked to brush out my hair when we got out. Unfortunately he didn't have a hair dryer, but somehow I survived that! After we were finally done, Clay wrapped his towel around his waist like any guy would to go back to his room, and I did exactly the same thing, wrapping "my" towel around my waist, which left my itty-bitty titties out for anybody to see. And yes, the guys were looking down the hall when we walked across.

"Breakfast tomorrow?" Clay asked me after we got back into his room?

"Yeah, sure. I have an eight o'clock class, so meet you here at seven? We might find stuff to talk about."