Switching Her On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo...I love the way your ass sucks my cock." Tina said, her nails digging into his ass.

Jim's excitement was beginning to build again, and he thrust back toward Tina, driving her cock even deeper into his slippery ass. Every thrust of her cock sent jolts of electricity through him, and groans of ecstasy escaped his lips freely.

"Yeah baby. Give me that ass!" Tina yelled. She gave Jims ass a few more strokes, the abruptly pulled out of his ass. She manhandled him, and forcefully flipped him onto his back. Jim was taken by surprise as she flipped him, his arms crossed in front of him by the twisted restraints. He had not time think as Tina raised his legs, and rammed her cock back up his ass.

Jim yelled out as Tina drove her cock in to the base. She drew herself up on her toes, and began to hammer his ass. Jim almost blacked out as her cock battered his prostate. The slick slurping sounds of his ass, mingled with the moans that came from both of them.

"Does baby wanna cum?" Tina asked him through gritted teeth.

"Please...Yes, Please!" Jim moaned as Tina bounced her hips down on him.

Tina grinned, and leaned back on her knees. She grabbed his cock, and chuckled at how red and swollen it had become. Even the cock ring could not stop the flood of cream that leaked from his tortured rod. She gave his cock a few strokes, and then grasped the rubber ring. She slowly slid it up his cock, watching as Jim thrashed about from the feeling. She finally pulled the ring off, and tossed it to the floor, but began squeezing hard, in the same place the ring had been.

"I want you to cum good for me hon. I wanna see you shoot like a fountain." she told him as she resumed raping his ass.

Jim didn't need any encouragement, and began to hump his ass up to meet her cock. Tina stroked his cock firmly as she fucked him, and could feel the tension building in his body. She picked up the pace of her fucking, timing it with the strokes of her hand on his cock. Jim shuddered as she exploited her control over him.

Jims' orgasm overtook him out of the blue. It ran through his legs, and ass, and resulted in a contraction like he had never felt before. He yelled as the hot flow of sperm shot through his cock, jetting into the air.

"Yeah baby! Give it to me!" Tina shouted as she angled his cock toward her. She tried to catch his cum, but was only to get one good spurt in her mouth. She continued jerking him until his cum coated her hand, and Jim lay breathless on the bed.

"Oh man, that was good. I still love the taste of this stuff." Tina exclaimed as she cleaned her sticky fingers. She pulled back slowly, and watched as her cock slithered like a snake out of Jim's ass. She smiled, and quickly hopped off of the bed. She retrieved the video camera from its' tripod, and moved back between Jims legs.

"Look at the way it stays open. It wants more cock!" Tina narrated for the camera.

She kept her place, filming his ass hole as it slowly closed, and the remaining lube oozed out. Once she was done, she switched the camera off, and replaced it on the tripod. She leapt onto the bed, and proceeded to unlock Jim's restraints. She gave him a kiss, and giggled when she pulled away.

"You weren't expecting that were you?" She laughed.

"Hell no!" Jim laughed "But it was fantastic."

"I am glad that you liked." she said while hugging him.

"As soon as you collect yourself, head to the bathroom. I drew a nice hot bath, with some bath salts, and fixed you a drink. You deserve to relax." Tina told him.

Jim eventually made it out of the bed, and to the bathroom. He soaked in the tub, enjoying the hot water.

"You really had me going dear!" he called out to Tina. "I don't think I could survive a full vacation as your slave!"

Jim slipped lower in the water and sighed. He heard Tina coming toward the bathroom, but couldn't hear what she was saying.

Tina reached the room, and poked her head in the door. She had a wicked smile on her face. "That wasn't a joke dear. You have the week off, and your mine." She said, and then quickly withdrew.

Jim could hear her whistle as she walked down the hallway. He was in for a long vacation, and couldn't think of a better way to spend it.

12