Switching or Not?

Story Info
We plan a partner swap, but she has other plans.
8.1k words
2.31
147.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again guys. This is our fourth story as a couple. I know we took a little bit of a hiatus but things go crazy there for a while with school and job interviews and the like. Jess and I are still together and very much in love. We are also still both total sex lunatics so basically nothing's changed since our last story. I won't go into the details about us much except to say she's a hot brunette with a nice set of tits and a great ass that has an almost insatiable appetite for sex and I played soccer for my university up until I started this year, my grad year, since I've already played up my four years. So in other words we're both young, attractive, and in great shape. If you want more details on us check out our first or second story the first few paragraphs! Anyway on with the story...again as before this is completely non-fiction, everything happened just as I've typed it only the names were changed...

After our encounter with Kevin Jessica got into the whole fucking other guys thing pretty heavy. She still would rather have a hot chick share the bed with us but I had definitely opened Pandora's Box so to speak by letting her fuck Kevin and his ridiculously huge dick. We've had plenty of exploits with other guys, most of which I'll likely end up writing stories about because let me tell you boy does Jess get off to a) making me write this up for public disbursement b) reading the stories and reliving the events and c) especially the responses and emails we get for you guys, the readers, those turn her on more than anything to know she's wanted and guys want to be with her etc. This particular story is another about Jessica with another man.

So I may have mentioned before that Jessica has this thing where she has the hotts for her female friends. One of these friends, Mira, is fucking smoking hot. I mean when you see those Latin girls on the Spanish TV channels that drive you crazy, that's basically what she is. She's half Spanish (as in from Spain) and half White. She has the beautiful dark hair, an awesome complexion, nice tits (a little smaller than Jessica's), and the perfect bubble but. She also has really sexy feet, I know that may sound weird but trust me. And of course she speaks Spanish which is also a big turn on for me. Now I thank GOD that this girl is one of the friends that Jess and I have had a few threesomes with. I've even been lucky enough to have the opportunity to fuck her on my own. But before we started swinging with her she had a boyfriend. A boyfriend that was Mexican, more specifically a scrawny dirty looking illegal immigrant that didn't speak much English. Honestly I don't know what the fuck Mira was thinking because she was seriously like actress hot and could have any guy but she chose this guy who looked extremely dirty and just like altogether like a cheap loser. In the end he treated her like shit so that split but at the time she was pretty devoted to him. He had dark greasy looking hair and dark eyes, was extremely skinny, about 5'8" probably 130 pounds, and of course had the tan skin.

Now Mira and Jessica are both female and best friends. Which basically means the both know pretty much everything about the other's boyfriend. Which, in turn, basically means me and him pretty much knew everything about each other since girls typically keep no secrets; in that scenario at least. Now that includes stuff you really wouldn't want other guys knowing. I mean I'm okay with sharing my girlfriend with other guys, and yeah I can get into humiliation sometimes, but I'm still a guy and I don't exactly want those details relayed to all my closest guy friends right? Anyway I found out a lot about Mira's boyfriend, Jo. Apparently he wasn't that well endowed, just a little under average maybe and he was only okay in bed not amazing. And he found out about me and Jess's lifestyle of course.

I knew Jess was sharing this stuff and I didn't really care too much, I mean I hardly see the guy so it wasn't that awkward. Two things did catch my attention though. For one thing Jess had played me up to be amazing in bed to Mira and Jess basically told me that Mira was like "OMG I would give anything to fuck him you're so lucky!" Which made me very happy on the inside. Secondly, I overheard Jess and Mira talking on the phone a few times when Jess assumed I was tuning her out like I usually do. It appeared that Jess was starting to take an interest in Jo. I heard her say a few times that's so sexy and he's so cute and God him speaking Spanish and being foreign is such a turn on. So to further investigate the manner I started making forced comments about Mexicans, saying basically racist things to gauge her reaction. At first she just ignored me more or less, but after a few days and more talking to Mira she started sticking up for them, telling me I should stop and that it wasn't that bad. Which I completely agree with by the way I was just doing an experiment. So one day we were talking and I brought up the subject of Mira and Jo.

"I mean I just don't get what she sees in him. He's just a dirty fucking Mexican."

"Oh shut up Alex! That's so hateful. He's a really nice sweet guy, and he's quite and little and I think he's kinda cute."

"What the fuck? You think that beaner is cute? That's gross..." I shot back.

"I mean yeah in his own way...you know what's not cute? Your attitude, you're acting weird you've never been racist about stuff like this before..." she said.

"Yeah I know...but it's just I don't see why you two girls, who are both hot as fuck and could have any guy you wanted both see something in a dirty, nasty, greasy Mexican." I finished.

"Well that's kind of what makes him hot you know?"

"No."

"Yeah like the dirty-ness and stuff it's kind of sexy, I mean at least I sort of like it..."

"So you're saying you want to fuck him now?" I demanded with some faux anger thrown in.

"No, I'm just saying, it's kind of sexy that's all."

I let the matter drop at that and already had my answer. I could tell instantly that she had thought about fucking him. And in more than a passing manner, she was actually entertaining the idea and working towards it in her head at least. Now this takes place after Kevin, but before Brett so Jess had already fucked another guy. I entertained the idea in my mind a little bit, but I kind of shrugged it off because I didn't think anything would come of it plus I wasn't thrilled about her getting with Jo, although at this point I hadn't done anything with Mira and I would take one for the team to get at her.

A few days later I overheard another phone conversation:

"Oh wow that sounds hot! I wish Alex could do that for me... Haha. That is true. But having a big dick isn't always everything you know! I mean sure I definitely love his cock, it's great, but I think I would cum like I haven't came in forever if he started speaking Spanish to me while we were fucking! Haha. No. No I don't think I could convince him to do that, he says he doesn't want to have to learn to speak Spanish he's weird about it. Yeah he speaks French and Japanese though, weird right? Haha, did you just say that big cock is the same in every language? That's great haha. Well maybe you can. I would let you..."

At this point I realized she was talking about letting Mira fuck me so I snuck in closer to hear better:

"I know right it sounds like we need to switch guys for a night at least. You could get your Grade A fucking and I could get some Ricko Suave! Now that you put it that way yeah I'm serious...I'm sure Alex wouldn't mind about you haha I'll have to see about him letting me and Jo. Would Jo care do you think? Oh stop it I'm not that hot! Haha. Yeah I'm for real let's do it! Okay. K talk to you tomorrow. Bye."

At this point I was pretty excited because I wanted to fuck Mira really bad. I still don't think you understand how hot this girl is. But the thought of Jess with Jo still kind of bothered me. At least Kevin was nice, polite, clean cut, good shape, and everything. I just couldn't get over the homeless look about Jo.

The next few days went by without much event so I decided to hit things off myself.

"Soooo babe. Talk to Mira lately?" I questioned.

"Yeah actually, just before you picked me up."

"She have anything interesting to say?" I pressed.

"No not really" she looked pretty cool about covering things up.

Then I had an idea: "So as much as you talk about wanting to fuck her or have a threesome with her when are you going to get on that? I mean I don't care about the threesome I just want to see you fuck her...so hot. Haha."

She shifted a little in the car seat. "Oh I don't know, I wish I could but she's being weird with Jo and all, she doesn't want to cheat on him apparently."

"Well what if it wasn't cheating? What if we did like a group thing, you know like the four of us all together?"

"Hmm," she pondered "That would be hot of course, but I'm not sure if she would go for it or not. I mean maybe if like me and her just messed around and you guys watched?"

"Oh." She was testing me. "Well that would be awesome, and maybe in the moment she would let me jump in?"

"Yeah you and Jo!" She smiled that smile and had that lustful twinkle in her eye that meant her pussy was getting wet. I let her feel like she was leading me into it.

"Yeah or I mean if he just still wanted to watch. I dunno he's pretty weird I doubt he'd want to join in you know. Plus I'm pretty sure you don't want his greasy ass feeling you up haha. I'm sure we could work it out..." I was keeping up the racist remarks just to see exactly how badly she wanted to get with him.

"Hey!" She lightly smacked my dick. "If you are gonna fucking fuck my best friend right in front of me and his girlfriend right in front of him I think it's only fair if he gets to join in too you ass!" She added that last on with a playful jab.

"Yeah I know, well maybe he'll just stick to Mira, I'm sure he'll feel awkward about making a move on you with me there, you know how weird he is. I'm just trying to save you from having to get that close to a fucking dirty ass border jumper." I really pushed on the racist remarks this time, which kind of hurt because I hate to be hateful like that, but I really wanted to see how far I could push her.

She looked at me for a few seconds and didn't say anything.

"What?!" I finally asked of her.

"Nothing," she said "Maybe I want to fuck him too you ever think of that?"

"What the –"

"No no, don't start being hateful again. I'm just saying he's kind of cute, I think the Mexican thing is sexy and if we're going to do this then you have to be okay with him and me getting together, especially if you and Mira do. Otherwise it's not going to happen."

So there it was. There was no getting around it. If I wanted my chance with Mira then I was going to have to let dirty Jo get with Jessica. Something about that thought of that dirty, unkempt cock messing up my girlfriend's nice, sweet, clean pussy didn't sit right with me, but oh well. I did enjoy seeing her with other men, this wouldn't be our first time, and I did plan on continuing our lifestyle. Not to mention if Jess really wanted to she could pull the whole dominate thing and basically force me to let her fuck Jo. Actually at the time I was pretty surprised she didn't do that. At this point we were still young in our new sex life and she didn't do things like that much, but she still knew she had sexual control over me. In the end I decided the risk was worth the reward.

"Okay well I guess you're right. See if you can set it up and I'll try to forget for a night that he's a dirty fucking wet-back."

She looked at me hard for a second, obviously not happy with my last statement. Now keep in mind that's not how I really feel but I was trying to get a rise out of her. I guess part of me wanted that humiliation factor. I kind of wanted her to blow up on me and tell me that she was going to fuck the shit out of him and make me watch for being such an ass, but she never did.

To make a long story short we started working on getting things set up over the next few days. Our usual sex sessions started to involve dirty talk about what was coming up and fantasizing about fucking each other's significant others. Now Jess had asked me way way earlier in the relationship if I would fuck Mira and she had told me she wanted to see that really bad and we had gotten off to it quite a few times. She had even pretended to be Mira in a role play and let me fuck her. The whole time she was saying stuff like "Oh God yes fuck me baby. Fuck me like you would never fuck that slut Jessica. God isn't my pussy so much tighter than that fucking whore's? God that's right umm uhh fuck me better than that whore deserves. She doesn't deserve this dick. God fuck me baby. I bet that slut's pussy is so fucking loose from all the fucking guys that slut fucked before she was even 17 umm." It was interesting to see how Jessica basically viewed herself haha.

I was surprised Jess didn't talk that much about fucking Jo. I mean she said a few things during sex. Like "Mmm you wanna see me fuck Jo don't you baby?" And I would be forced to half-hearted agree at this point. But that was only a few times and not much else other than a few mentions of him fucking her and her sucking his cock. A lot less than what she would normally say when she fantasized about one of my or her friends that was a guy out loud during sex.

She did, however, talk a lot about me fucking Mira. She didn't talk about her fucking her really, which I noted as weird because she had pretty much mentioned that at least once a day up to that point in our relationship. She was mostly focused on me fucking Mira. And it wasn't like before, like when she would tell me what she wanted to see or what would be hot. This time she was asking me what I wanted to do and what I thought would be hot. For example this was one of our typical fuck sessions:

"mmMmm baby I bet you can't wait to fuck Mira."

"God no baby I can't" I replied.

"Her beautiful fucking face and skin, that nice ass and tits, and her tight little pussy." She kept on.

"Yeah baby I can't wait to fuck the shit out of your friend."

"Do you want to baby? Do you want to fuck her in front of me?"

"Yeah!"

"Tell me baby tell me."

"I want to fuck Mira baby, I want to fuck her so bad! Ahh God! Mmm"

"How bad do you want to uhhh mmmppphhh...how bad do you want to fuck her baby. Tell me how much you want it..."

"More than anything baby, ahhh umm, God damn more than anything I want it so bad..."

Again just typical pillow talk if you will between the two of us. But I did notice the weirdness of only focusing on me and Mira and her lack of talk about Jo etc. But in the end in shrugged it off and we went on with our plans.

Finally Jessica and Mira worked it out. Jessica still lived at home, so did Mira while in school. So one weekend both Jessica's parents and Mira's parents were going skiing with a church group and would all be gone for the whole weekend leaving both houses empty. They planned for us to get together at Jessica's house apparently and to start by drinking, a lot, because apparently they weren't going to tell Jo about it and just let him get dragged in during the moment. Then the plan was for Mira and Jess to start messing around, which Mira agreed to because Jess led her to believe it was the only way to get Jo and I interested, and then eventually we would join in fucking our respective partners and then hopefully switching things up.

Jess was handling everything and if I even asked her more about it she would tell me not to worry she was handling this one. Finally I asked her if she was sure it was going to work what if they didn't want to switch and she just replied "Oh don't worry I'm going to be fucking Jo for sure. I'm 100% on that."

I asked her how she could be sure and she just smiled a smart smile and told me not to worry about it. That kind of put me on ease but whatever I was still willing to roll with it.

Then the day finally came around. The families were gone and we were supposed to meet at Jess's house at 10pm since Mira had to work. I was there way before then since I had spent the night the night before. And oddly enough for the first time ever Jessica refused sex. She said she wanted to save it all up for the next night, which I went along with after mild convincing. I asked her for a blowjob instead and she refused and after enough begging she finally said "You know what? You'll probably need this!" And she gave me that same smart-ass knowing smile. I didn't have long to ponder what it meant and as she started jacking me off. She wasn't smooth, gentle, or fancy about it. She just hammered my dick up and down kind of painfully until I came all over her hand then she just wiped my cum on my chest and said "Good night!" and flipped over and went to bed.

I asked her in the morning what was up with last night but she just avoided the subject and we went about our day. When it finally came time for everyone to show up Jess and I were in the living room. Mira and Jo had said they were on their way and would arrive any minute. Jess sat beside me on the love seat and said "So there's a part I kind of left out until just now that I should probably tell you about." She smiled at me.

"What's that?" I asked tentatively.

"Well Mira and I decided it would be best if we didn't all do this in the same place."

"Oh you mean like the same room? I can understand that, if she doesn't want to see her guy with another woman that's understandable, I'm cool with that if you are..."

"Oh I'm cool with it." There was that smile again. "In fact I'm so cool with it I suggested we do it at separate houses altogether."

"What?" I was legitimately confused.

"Mira, Jo, and I talked it out and we're going to do the switch but with me and Jo here and you at Mira's house."

"Umm okay. That's weird. Why didn't you mention this to me earlier and why the fuck was Jo included in all this decision making but not me?" I was kind of irritated.

"Well I told you not to worry about it baby I told you I could handle it. Plus I didn't think you'd mind. I mean this way you don't have to see me with a dirty fucking Mexican and you could fuck Mira which you want to do so badly to your little heart's desire!" She gave me that smart ass smile again.

"Umm okay. Shouldn't we talk about this some more? I mean what the fuck? And when are we splitting up after drinks or after watching you two?"

"Like right now. There's not going to be any me and Mira stuff she doesn't want to do that just you." She playfully poked my chest.

"What do you mean like now? I thought you said they were on their way over?"

"Nope just Jo. That's who I was on the phone with. Mira's at her place waiting for you."

"Well geez that will be a little weird won't it? And I mean I'm not that comfortable with leaving him here with you alone you know."

"Oh right because he's a dirty Mexican? I'll be okay he's a little guy remember? Besides I'm sure you can't wait to get to Mira and she's pretty excited about having a real cock for once. You know kind of like I did with Kevin?" She smiled again. Something was up but I could tell she wasn't wanting to argue and after thinking about it for a second she had a good point. In fact this was actually a better plan. I mean no Mira-Jess show but I still got to fuck Mira to my heart's content and I wouldn't have to see her fucking dirty Jo. So I pretended to be upset about it still even though I was thrilled.

"And don't worry." She said as she glanced at me again. "We both agreed not to do anything until we got each other on the phone. I looked at her questioningly. "Oh that's another part of the plan. As soon as you get to Mira's we're both going to put our phones on speaker so we can hear what's going on! And we agreed that me and Jo won't do anything until you get to Mira's and we start at the same time."