Switching Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening wide, I was able to get an ample measure to suck on, and did so joyously with much enthusiasm, lots of slurping sounds and yummy noises. Occasionally I could pry his cock from my hungry mouth long enough to lick the shaft and head from root to tip and all around or just rub it on my lips and all over my face. Whenever I did, I really surprised us both with the most delicious string of dirty talk. "Ohmigod I love your cock . . . such a beautiful cock . . .perfect cock . . .I'll suck your cock every fucking day."

Determined to get his cock down my throat, I opened as wide as I could, really stretching my jaw and stuck out my tongue then I forced my head down onto his cock. I only made it about half way down, or maybe just a third, before he bottomed out at the back of my throat. I made several attempts, but was frustrated. I tried forcing it, but just gagged myself every time. I was really disappointed in myself. They make it look so easy in porn, like it just slides right down. I went back to sucking my comfortable mouthful and felt Randy's hand on the back of my head.

"Need a little help?" he asked and began gently forcing my head farther down his cock. "You gotta relax your throat, try to control your gag reflex. When it hits the back of your throat, swallow."

I tried to do as he said, but his cock was fucking huge. I just kept gagging and choking. I thought I was about to throw up and tried to back away. That was when he stopped being gentle. Grabbing two fistfuls of my hair, he pulled me hard into him.

"Bitch, you take that cock outta your mouth again, you be out on the street as fast as I can throw your ass through the door."

I knew he wasn't bluffing. With a tight grip on my hair, he wedged his cock firmly at the back of my throat and just kept pushing. I was doing better with my gag reflex, but I still couldn't take all of his cock. He kept saying, "Swallow it. Fuckin' swallow it, bitch!" Didn't he realize I was trying? It just wouldn't fit into my throat. I was trying really hard, straining to take his cock. Tears poured down my face as I choked on his cock, whimpering and weeping at my failure to please him.

"Goddamnit! Bitch, you're gonna swallow that fuckin' cock!" Randy bellowed.

With a final burst of strength, I leaned into his cock and forced myself to swallow it. It happened so fast, I couldn't even tell you how, but in an instant the head of his cock had penetrated my throat. My body immediately began to rebel. Thankfully, Randy had expected this and only tightened his grip on my hair as he forcefully shoved the rest of his cock down my throat. Once his balls were resting on my chin, he began fucking my mouth deep and hard. I did my best to relax and force my body to accept it, but I became alarmed that I couldn't breathe. My heart was already pounding from the adrenaline rush of having his cock in my mouth and I could barely hold my breath for any time at all. Soon my lungs screamed for air. I tried to pull away, but Randy would have none of that. He adjusted and tightened his grip and fucked my mouth even harder. I struggled to get away which Randy only seemed to enjoy. I swear I was just about to black out when he finally released me. I fell backwards, coughing, choking, gasping for breath. I could hear Randy laughing at me and I shot him a resentful look, but all I could see was his throbbing cock, glistening and dripping. I immediately got back up and thrust it back in my mouth. I sucked the head vigorously just long enough to get a good deep breath in through my nose and forced his cock back down my throat which was already sore. I had an easier time taking it this time, but Randy was relentless. I've watched a lot of porn and never seen any of those bitches getting her mouth fucked so hard and deep and fast as Randy was giving it to me, and he was none to pleased when I needed air again. Just as before he held his cock down my throat until the last second before I fainted. Randy was starting to get winded at this point, but I was spent. My throat was raw, my jaw was throbbing with pain, I was physically and emotionally exhausted, but the sight of his angry cock, swollen and gleaming, drove me to ravenously attack his cock once more.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" was Randy's enthusiastic reply, "Suck that fuckin' cock, bitch! I got something special for you. I ain't cum in three fuckin' days."

Now you may not believe this, but to that point I really hadn't thought about him cumming in my mouth. As many blowjobs as I've gotten from various girls, I never had one bring me to orgasm. They just sucked until they got tired or ready to fuck. Maybe I just never had a chick suck me with the same lust that I had for Randy's cock. He resumed fucking my mouth and soon I felt his cock begin to swell. I was trying to hold his cock head in the front of my mouth when his breathing turned in to a ragged grunt and seized up completely just before I felt a small, watery spurt of precum leave his cock followed immediately by a full long jet of thick, hot cum, then another and another. My mouth was completely full of cum that spilled from the corners of my mouth when I went to swallow. While my mouth was closed to swallow, Randy shot two smaller spurts of cum across my lips and cheeks. I opened wide again in time to catch two more small spurts then milk the last few dribbles of cum from his cock. I grabbed his cock and used it to smear his cum all over my face before slipping it in my mouth for one last suck, slowly drawing it back out with a satisfying POP.

We were both silent for a brief moment. Randy stood panting with his head back for a while, then stumbled back to his chair. I think I was in mild shock over the exquisite ordeal I'd just endured, but soon my emotions came pouring out.

"Ohmigod, that was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. Please say you're gonna let me suck your beautiful cock again. I swear to God I'll suck your cock every fucking day if you'll let me."

"You're goddamn right you will, that and more, cocksucker. For now, fetch me another beer, bitch!"

I stepped lively to the kitchen and back and sat down in the floor in front of his chair again to await my next feast.

12