Switching Sides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's good, I guess. Sorry though about the money bro, and not ending up with a girlfriend."

Hamish told Darren the rest of what happened after he was done.

"HAHA, Well I can't say it was the smartest thing to do, but hey, if you think she was worth the 200 bucks, then hey."

"Bro, she is worth a billion. Good night."

The next morning Hamish showered and dressed, then walked into the living room, and up to the couch, pushing Darren onto the floor. "Wake up asshole, it's 9:30, I know we both have the day off but still."

"Yeah yeah, give me a minute."

"Get the mail would ya?"

"Sure." Darren grabbed the stack of envelopes from by the door, and walked over to Hamish in the kitchen and handed them to him. "Here, maybe you have an envelope of money and a key from your love goddess."

"Oh shut up dickhead, I know it ain't gonna be here." As Hamish began going through the stack he got to the bottom, and there was an envelope with rather nice and elegant handwriting that said, 'To Hamish, from Lindsey, I owe you this." Hamish held up the enveloped and said, "Hey check this out."

Darren leaned over to read it. "Well I'll be damned, it's your money."

"I guess so." Hamish opened the envelope and pulled out the wad of bills, and opened them up, and he just stared wide eyed at his hand, with his mouth gaped halfway open.

"What's that look for? What is it?"

"A key. A house key. HER house key."

12