Switching Sides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers

She felt the familiar stirrings of his orgasm and slowed. Not wanting him to come so soon, her hand left his shaft and with a long, wet lick, her mouth opened to release his member. One hand on his lower belly, she bade him to sit and then lay back. He did so without a fuss, already accepting that she was in control that evening.

She sat beside him on the bed and put her arm around him. He seemed smaller now, softer, more pliable. Waiting until he looked up at her she spoke to him.

"You ready for this darling?" She caressed him with the back of her fingers as he nodded. "You know it will hurt at first, don't you?" Again he nodded. "That's natural. All girls feel pain when they lose their virginity. It's part of being a woman." He didn't react to what she said, which surprised her. "That's what you are tonight, sweetheart, you're my woman. I want you to feel what it's like to be made love to by someone that cares for you very, very much." As she ran one soft finger along his bottom lips he swallowed nervously. She reached over and one hand held his cock tenderly. Moving closer, she kissed him on his cheek. "Just do as I say and let me take you. I know what's best."

He looked scared. "Please...not too fast. I don't know if I can."

"Shhhh..." she whispered. "Trust me. I wouldn't hurt you. You're my baby. This is a very special time for a boy. Give yourself to me and you'll never forget this evening." He nodded and, with a tender pat on his bare thigh, she ordered him to lay back.

She stood and looked down at him. Slowly, she unbuttoned her shirt, enjoying the attention she was getting. The buttons parted, displaying smooth flesh as she danced slowly, giving him a show. He lay back on his elbows, looking at her wide eyed. His cock stood to attention, shining from the mixture of her saliva and his need. Turning from him, she unclasped the latch of her skirt and shook her ass from side to side as she pulled the tight material over her wide bottom. Her legs were encased in sheer black pantyhose and, before he could see, she pulled the tape keeping the dildo strapped to her leg. Arms raised ballerina-like above her, her body twisted in a rhythmic dance of passion that entranced him. Through the thin black bikini panties she wore, he could see the crack of her ass. Every sense in his body was alit, he felt hypnotized by the slightest motion of his lover's body.

With a quick snap she pulled the bra off her body. Andres has always been drawn to the sexiness of her back- an odd quirk she always thought- but now she played upon it. The smooth expanse of her skin pulsed, as if to unheard music. Clasping the elastic of her panties, she soothed them down her thighs. The thin material moved soundlessly down her smooth skin. She bent forward, allowing him to gaze at the round fullness of her ass. She felt exposed but felt moisture on her sex and her nipples starting to bud. She stood and, with the slightest movements, turned. His eyes fell directly to her crotch and widened.

She held it from beneath, as she'd seen him do many times. Another hand mindlessly pulled on the shaft as he did when masturbating. Concern showed on her face, and she worried that he would get scared off. He was definitely intimidated but his cock, which bulged and remained full, betrayed his eagerness. Slowly, he nodded, as if accepting his fate.

It wasn't much larger than Andres' seven inches, which relieved him. Made of shiny black rubber it had a bulb on the end slightly thicker than the rest. Watching his lover's hands squeeze and pump it excited him and he began to think how enjoyable this could be. He had always loved Greta, even thought they would spend the rest of their lives together, and he trusted her to make it enjoyable for him. There was nothing he wouldn't do for her- he felt owned by her more than any other woman he'd ever spent time with. It was an extremely personal thing and one he could never admit even to himself.

Leaning over, she placed a hand tenderly on his waist. "Roll over, honey."

Without a word he did as told, allowing her a moment of pleasure as she examined her man in such a state. His ass was round and tight, just how she liked it. Countless times she'd held it in ecstasy as it pushed against her, driving his body to her orgasm. It was such a manly, sexy part of him.

Placing one hand flat against his bare cheek, she felt the warmth of his skin and squeezed firmly. He made no reaction but rested his head on the pillow, his face turned towards the wall.

Kneeling behind him, she carefully spread his cheeks to look at his tiny hole. Seeing a man this way will forever change how a woman looks at a man. It makes them so vulnerable, so soft and yielding, his most private area opened for her examination. She sighed happily and placed tender kisses on the swell of his ass, licking him and leaving a wet trail down his warm skin. His ass opened and, as she pressed deeper between his cheeks, his hole pulsed. She pursed her lips and gave him the slightest, most chaste kiss right on his tight little hole. This seemed to calm him and he released a satisfying breath.

Her tongue reached out and circled the tight pucker, making him sigh. Feeling his pleasure, she licked him fully with the flat of the tongue. For Andres it was a foreign feeling, both warm and incredibly wet. It was very pleasant and he felt himself relaxing, his muscles going slack as the tension left him.

She noticed this and caressed his backside, the tips of her fingernails leaving thin red trails on his skin. Her licking became more heated and she swirled her tongue around the circle of his anus, poking him softly and even pressing into his body. He was still, allowing the strange new pleasure to pass through him, but the moment she entered him with his tongue he groaned happily. She saw the stalk of his cock throb as more arousal filled him.

Reaching behind her, she found the lube and squeezed it onto her two front fingers. The wet squish caused him to turn and look at him. He was taking this well, his eyes questioning but no longer fearful and she answered with a warm smile. As he watched, she coated her cock with the slippery liquid. Globs of it turned to a fine sheen that dripped down the phallus, wetting her pussy lips. It was her cock now, she was comfortable with it and handled it as skillfully as if she had been born to it. It felt as natural as her own body.

His eyes still on her, she squeezed a generous dollop of the lotion onto the fingers and smeared it slowly along his crack. With a gasp he turned and flopped face first onto the bed.

"That's it sweetheart, just lie still. Let Greta take care of you."

His face pressed to the pillow, not answering. She moved on top of him, her fists just beneath his armpits and angled her member so it slid between his wet asscheeks. To ease him into the idea, she ran it against his body, parting his masculine cheeks. His body became rigid, now facing what he had feared for so long.

With one hand she gripped the base possessively and angled it towards his hole. The cool wetness of her dildo kissed his tight hole for a moment and she began petting his back with gentle, loving movements. That calmed him and, with the slightest push, her cock entered his back passage.

He gasped and she paused for a moment before letting it travel into him, slowly parting his cheeks. Surprisingly, he wasn't as tight as she'd expected. Perhaps he was open to the idea of being fucked. His body was stiff but he wasn't fighting her.

"There there," she whispered. "Just lay still and let yourself be fucked." As she drove into him he whined softly and buried his face into the pillow. He ass was tight but it gave under her assertions and when she managed to drive her full length into him he let out a happy coo.

"That's the spot, boy. You like that don't you?" He sighed affirmatively. "Feels good, doesn't it, my sweet little bitch?" She was enjoying herself now, her pumping picking up speed as she drove into his tight ass. "That's what you are, you know," she teased and placed a hand on his rump steadying him. "My sweet, little loving bitch."

Her pace increased, as did her taunts. "I just want you to remember this evening, sweetie. I want you to always remember that I, your cute little girlfriend, took you in a way that no other woman ever can. I took your virginity, my darling boy." She was pounding into him now, pushing him into the bed as he writhed and babbled incoherently.

It was better than she hoped. She hovered above him, his amazing body spread for her, his tight ass split and opened. The muscles in his back rippled and the cheeks of his ass flexed in arousal as her member caressed his inner gland, causing intense pleasure.

He whined happily and shook as she felt his orgasm begin. She held back, wanting to prolong the experience for him.

"How do you like being the girl," she said as a stroke of her shaft sent him squealing. "Feels nice, doesn't it baby? Having someone make love to you is the most wonderful feeling in the world."

"Greta..." he panted.

"Yes, what is it sweetheart?" She caressed the back of his neck as her torso rhythmically pounded him.

"I'm coming..."

"I know you are, baby. Let it go."

He was past the point of no return and his girlfriend drew his climax out of him. With slow, measured strokes, her dildo pressed against his g spot, causing hot pleasure to cascade through his body. In moments he bucked and twisted and she lay against him, pinning him to the mattress. Tugging at his hair roughly, she brought her lips to his ear and spoke in her most sultry voice.

"Come for me, come with my cock in your ass, my sweet, beautiful boy."

His seed flushed from his body. It shot from his cock and stained the sheets below. His voice was a high pitch and it took all she had to keep him steady beneath her. Hands clamped tightly around his wrists, she kept him immobile as his orgasm rifled through him. All the while her member continued to stroke his back passage, only intensifying his first g spot orgasm.

It broke with a last, final wail of ecstasy before he collapsed weeping into the pillows. She remained still, her dildo buried deep in his ass and placed tiny kisses on his shoulder, neck and back. There was the soft sound of him crying and it stirred her heart. She allowed him this moment to collect himself when his mind must be racing with emotions. They lay that way for a while, her full breasts pressed against his bare back and her cheek pressed into his shoulder. They were motionless except for the small sobs that shook him.

She wrapped her arms and legs around his weakened body and, when he was ready she urged him to look at her. The sight of his reddened eyes, the tears glistening on his cheeks, caused her to respond in kind. They held each other close, each one being the protector as they cried openly. She had never felt so connected with anyone in her life.

He made for her breast and she offered it to him. Suckling openly and without shame, he found serenity in the body of his girlfriend in a way he never considered. Instinctively she stroked him, loving the man that took to her breast. A tremendous sense of pride filled her and though neither knew how to address it now, tomorrow they would talk of tonight and the feelings it opened between them. Perhaps they may cry again. There was nothing hidden from them now.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers
12