Switching Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynn's daughter may find more than she anticipated.
3.5k words
4.56
83.5k
13

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers

Chapter 2 : Kari Snoops

Lynn was frustrated. Rhonda and Tanya were gone for the summer, leaving her to her own devices. It wasn't so bad really, not like she wasn't used to going without, but she had grown accustomed to the twice a week romps she had been having. Rhonda had a job that required travel, and she had taken Tanya with her. Rhonda had invited Lynn to go along as well, but Lynn had to turn it down. There was her own job, and there were the twins. Even though they were old enough to be on their own, she wouldn't have left them to the house for that long. At eighteen, they weren't quite ready yet she thought.

But, Rhonda had told her she would call occasionally, and email. Lynn found herself looking forward to that. She had an email telling her to be ready to be called tonight. Lynn wasn't quite sure what "be ready" meant, and it was playing on her mind as she left the house for work.

Kari woke up about the time Lynn left the house. She stretched in her bed, yawning. Summer was on, and sleeping in was a treat. Kari promised herself that this fall when she started college, no early classes. Not that she was the "sleep till noon" type anyway. She still woke up reasonable early, long before her "little brother" Jeff would. Kari was the oldest of the pair, by 15 minutes, and she never let him forget it.

She always thought the whole twin thing was a load of crap. She and her brother were very different people. Oh, they had similar looks, but so did a lot of brothers and sisters. Jeff was quiet and shy, and an innocent trusting type. Kari was anything but shy and had a cynical worldview. They were both of on the smallish side, and slender built. Jeff was a little taller at five foot seven. He had worked hard to build up his body, but he was far from being muscled. He had a lean wiry build like a runner, and was, Kari would begrudgingly admit, kind of cute in a way. Kari herself had a nice petite thing going on, with just the right balance of padding to muscle. Kari was a bit of a tomboy but she didn't have that boyish look some tomboys had.

Kari got out of bed stretching, and picked up the long t shirt she used as a robe and slipped it on. It was old and worn soft and the fabric tickled across her nipples as she dropped it over head. They stuck up, pointing thru the shirt, as loose as it was. She made her way to the bathroom to pee and then brush her teeth, and then wandered to the kitchen for a glass of milk. Kari went to the big desk in the family room and was glad to see mom had left the computer on.

Kari sat down and opened up the email program. She had long ago discovered where her mom wrote down and saved all her passwords; Kari was, to say the least, a snoop. She loved to spy.

Ok, she thought to herself, what do we have....spam, spam, junk, a note from grandma, a joke from Aunt Lila. Who is this Rhonda? This is the third one from her this week. They seem like junk mail from a porn site the way they read, but that's not like mom to be on porn sites. 'Will call tonight, be ready at nine?' What is that all about?

Kari dismissed it from her mind and checked her own emails, surfed a little, and got bored. She went off to shower. It was leg shaving day. Kari actually liked the feel of the razor as it glided across her legs. She gave her little mound its usual trim, keeping her pubes in a neat tiny triangle just above her slit. It always looked to her like an arrow pointing the way.

After her shower, she went to her room to dress. She pulled on tiny little bikini panties and debated a bra. She had round, soft tits, 34 c cups that tended to jiggle a lot without a bra so she pulled one on. She pulled up some shorts, and slid into a t shirt. Pausing a moment to think, she very quietly slipped into her closet, to the secret spy hole in the back wall.

Jeff's room adjoined hers behind the big closet. The closet was formed where the attic stairs went up, and in the corner there was a little door that would have opened into his room, but was nailed shut. But in the corner of the door, was a tiny little hole, invisible if you didn't know it was there. It gave Kari an excellent view of her brother's room. What made it an even better view, the angle was perfect to see straight into his tiny little private bath ( just a sink shower and toilet), and was lined up with his dresser mirror, which let her see the entire space almost. His dresser was massive and old, but had a huge mirror. Kari was a little jealous of his having his own bathroom, but he had paid for the fixtures with saved up birthday money, and he and a friend had done almost all of the work to build it. A real plumber had to come and hook it all up, but that was another friend's dad, and he gave Jeff a huge break on costs.

As Kari had figured, Jeff was still sleeping. She bit back a giggle as she could plainly see a tent formed over his middle. Jeff was only covered by the sheet and was flat on his back. She wondered what kind of dreams her mild brother was having that caused him to have such a raging hard on.

Kari carefully backed out of the closet, and went about her chores. There was laundry to do today, and she would clean house a little, then gad with her friends online.

About an hour later, she heard Jeff stirring and wondered if he still had a hard on. Probably, she decided.

Later that afternoon, Jeff went out to mow the yard. Kari went back upstairs to her room and idly watched out her window. Jeff had his shirt off in the afternoon heat, and she liked the way his body glistened with sweat. His trim muscles didn't quite ripple, but they did flex nicely as he pushed the mower around. When he was finished, he put up the mower and headed back into the house. Kari slunk stealthily back into the closet for some more spying, and waited patiently.

Jeff walked back into his room and shut the door. He turned on his stereo to that god awful hip hop station he listened to and peeled off his shorts and underwear. He walked around his room nude and admired himself in the mirror, flexing his muscles, frowning slightly. He went into his bathroom and started his shower.

Kari watched in her usual silent interest. Jeff had a nice one. It wasn't all that long, not like pictures you see on the net, but it was as long and as thick as any she had seen in real life save one. He had a thick bit of hair around it, but his body was smooth otherwise. She enjoyed this show as she often did. His little bathroom had no door on it, and the shower stall door was clear glass. She bit back a giggle as she watched him pee, and smiled to herself as he climbed in the shower. He took his time washing. Kari mouthed a silent "yes!" as he finally got to washing his cock. She knew this was going to be good. As Jeff lathered and washed it, it grew firmer and firmer. She had a good view of it, sticking out from his body. He rinsed off, and got out of the shower, grabbing a towel and drying, his cock sticking straight out.

Kari's nipples were as hard as his cock, and she could feel the warmth between her legs as she watched him walk around with is hard on. He stood in front of the big mirror, giving her the perfect view of both his fine ass and his cock. He started stroking it, slowly, watching his own reflection. It got even harder, even bigger under his touches. Jeff went over and lay down on his bed. Kari had to bite her lip to keep quiet. Jeff was pumping his cock hard now, his whole body tensing. She could see it all in the mirror, as his head turned side to side, and arched forward. His hips seemed to have a life of their own as they flexed in a rhythm only he could feel. Kari could barely hear him over the loud noise from the stereo. He was panting, and groaning, as he pumped off his cock. She knew it was close. Suddenly, his body went rigid, and she nearly gasped as the huge jets of cum flew out of him, covering his freshly bathed chest and stomach. It spurted several times, before he slowed down, gasping. He had tissues by his bed that he used to clean off with. His cock stayed mostly hard and looked very inviting to Kari. She watched as it slowly wilted over the next few minutes. Many times, she was treated to a repeat performance; Jeff seemed to have an unlimited supply of cum to drain off. She often thought about "accidentally" barging in on him while he was at it. That would be a trip!

She watched Jeff dress and crept back out of her closet. She was very aroused and thought about getting herself off, but decided just to delight in the sweet frustration for now.

That evening, mom seemed distracted, Kari thought. Her mind went back to the email she had read that morning, and she decided she would hang out at home to find out who it was that was calling. Jeff went out with some of his friends, and wouldn't be home till late. A Little before nine, Kari told her mom she was going to watch TV in her room, and left Lynn in the family room. Kari turned her TV on and settled in to wait.

Kari, like most teenage girls, had her own phone. But, it was a good phone, made fro an office, a gift from her dad, and had a lot of functions. It had a mute button, which disconnected the mouthpiece, so you could talk to someone else privately. It also had a little light that went on when someone else was on the extension. It made a perfect toy for a nosey snoop like Kari.

At five minutes to nine, Lynn went into her bedroom. She felt as nervous as a school girl, taking a call from Rhonda and Tanya with Kari at home like this. But, her room was a long way from Kari's in the big old house, and Kari had her TV playing, so it should be ok. Lynn waited by her phone. Across the house, Kari waited by her phone as well.

Far away, the voluptuous Rhonda was sprawled face down on her hotel bed naked. She had the phone in her hand, and was waiting. Her niece Tanya was massaging her back, working soft oil into it. They had just showered. Tanya made a nice bath slut, having been taught just how to wash her aunt. Rhonda knew that Tanya was dying to play; she had denied the girl any pleasure for three days. Rhonda had checked the girl's cunt before they showered. It was drenched in hopeful wetness. She had then bent Tanya over, applied the gentle reminder as she called it, to Tanya's little asshole. The gentle reminder was a small butt plug, smaller than the one she used when her pet had been disobedient.

Rhonda dialed Lynn's number as Tanya began to massage her ass.

Kari was holding the switch down on the phone, with the mute button on, watching for the light. Lynn was sitting with her hand on the phone, waiting for the ring.

Lynn answered as the first trill of the ring started. Kari let go the switch as the light came on.

"Hello?" said Lynn, a little pensively.

"Hello pet," Rhonda's voice was husky. "Have you been waiting?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Miss, I have been waiting like you told me too" Lynn felt the perverse shiver run thru her, as even from across the country, Rhonda's control over her ran thru her body. Her nipples swelled tight, her pussy felt warm.

"That's a good girl. Have you made yourself ready?" Rhonda asked.

Lynn sheepishly told her, she didn't know quite what that had meant, and hadn't wanted to overstep. Rhonda laughed, "Better safe than sorry...that's a good quality in a cunt like you, isn't it?"

In the other room, Kari's jaw dropped open. Who was this woman? And what the hell was going on? She listened intently.

Rhonda told Lynn to strip to her panties. Lynn put the phone down and quickly complied, freeing her tits from the confines of the bra with gratitude. She sat back down and picked the phone up in just her little pink panties.

"Down to your panties cunt?" Rhonda asked. "What color are they?"

"They are pink ones Miss, little low cut ones."

"I bet they are wet too," Rhonda teased.

Lynn gulped and said "Yes Miss, they are very wet."

Rhonda laughed again, and cautioned Lynn "Keep your hand off it till I give you permission pet....and you know why."

"Yes Miss, because it belongs to you, it is your cunt, and I am your cunt Miss."

In her room Kari nearly fell over. HOLY SHIT, was her thought. My mom? A lesbian and a slut lesbian at that? No, she can't be a lesbian, can she? She was married to dad all those years, and she has dated other guys. Wait though, she never dates much. Is this why? Jesus!

Kari was no expert, but like anyone who uses a computer to chat, she knew a little about BDSM, and just what it meant when her mom had called the other woman Miss, and when she called herself a cunt. This was beyond wild, this was outrageous.

It was also making Kari wet.

Rhonda paused on the phone to tell Tanya to lick the rose. Tanya greedily dove in and speared her tongue between her aunt's ass cheeks, flicking it expertly across the little hole. Rhonda sighed softly into the phone.

"The other slut is licking my asshole Lynn...don't you wish you could see that?"

Lynn moaned in frustration at the picture in her mind. "Yes Miss, I wish I could see, and help."

"Oh, you want to help her? You want to lick my ass? Or maybe you would rather lick me somewhere else? Or maybe I should let you lick her little sluthole, I recall, you like doing that." Rhonda's voice had a little catch in it that Lynn knew meant she was being pleasured. Lynn also knew just how good Tanya was with her tongue, on assholes, pussy, clit, nipples, anywhere.

"Miss knows I would welcome doing anything as long as it pleased Miss" Lynn cooed. "Miss...May I please, please touch now?"

"Not yet, my eager pet." Rhonda tormented her. Rhonda slid her free hand down under herself to diddle her clit while Tanya greedily tongue fucked her ass. Tanya moaned as her aunt began to touch herself, feeling the frustration of not being allowed to do it for her. She licked harder, pushing her tongue deeper, and flexed her own cunt, savoring the sensation. She tightened her ass round the reminder, making her shiver in pleasure.

Kari's eyes were wide; her mouth was open as she listened to this conversation. She realized with a shock, that she was feeling herself up, with her hand under her shirt, squeezing and teasing her tits. She didn't stop. This was perverted and HOT!

Lynn was lying down now, her whole body tingled, her nipples ached, her panties were soaked thru and then some. Her hips flexed up and down as she listened to the soft sounds on the phone of Tanya licking and sucking, and the moans Rhonda made.

Rhonda made Tanya stop, and gave her the phone. Tanya spoke briefly to Lynn.

"I'm so hot Lynn! My cunt is just dripping, is yours? Auntie is rubbing herself and she won't let me help! It's so hard to take." The girl lamented to her friend and fellow slut.

"Yes honey, my cunt is hot and dripping too, I wish I was there with you to help!"

Lynn said back to her.

Rhonda had turned over on her back and had her legs spread open wide. She was delighting in torturing her sluts by making one watch and the other listen as she pleased herself. She was sliding two fingers into her wet pussy, and then licking them off, knowing it drove Tanya insane with desire. Then, just to drive the girl higher, she told Lynn she could now rub, but not cum, and only from outside her panties.

Lynn wasted no time at all sliding her hand down. Her panties could not have been more soaked if they were in the sink. Her hand made soft circles on her mound, pushing down, fingers trailing up and down her slit, pushing the panties into her cuntlips. She moaned loudly in frustration, she wanted and needed to cum. Her clit was hard and swollen and pushing out, each touch was driving her insane. She thanked Rhonda for letting her touch and begged to cum. Rhonda denied her, and handed the phone to Tanya again, and told the girl to tell Lynn just how she would help her in person. As Tanya described in graphic detail just what she would do, just how she would lick and suck and touch, Lynn felt feverish.

At the other end, Rhonda had reached over and was very softly rubbing Tanya's wet cunt, and had pushed her down and was sucking the girl's hard nipples. Tanya squealed and told Lynn what Rhonda was doing to her. Tanya kept on, intently telling Lynn how she would make her cum, how she would suck her clit, how she would lick and tonguefuck her. Lynn was in agony.

In the other room, Kari had given up any resistance. Her hand was down her pants, she was jilling off furiously. She had cum once already.

Suddenly, Rhonda's voice was on the phone, ordering Lynn to spank her cunt. Kari and Rhonda listened on each end as Lynn moaned and heard the soft whacks as the woman did as she was told. Rhonda told Lynn "Pull those panties to the side and finger it! Hold the phone down, I want to hear!"

Lynn obeyed, and quickly, sending the sounds of her wet cunt squishing under her fingers over the lines. She was thrashing on the bed, nearly screaming out. Rhonda spoke loud into the phone, loud enough Lynn could hear with the phone held to her cunt, "CUM! Both of you! Cum now my pets!"

Lynn let go. She moaned and cried out. She bounced on the bed as the huge waves of orgasmic pleasure took her.

Rhonda's fingers were buried in Tanya's cunt. She was furiously pounding them in and out as Tanya flooded over her fingers. The girl cried and moaned and humped the fingers madly as she came.

Kari, had rolled over on her stomach. Her fingers were buried to the knuckle in herself, and she was riding them with a fury. She was coming, over and over. Kari had never before experienced multiple orgasms, and it was shaking her to the very core. In her mind, she was watching her mother, playing madly with her pussy, rubbing, slapping, and fingering the wet hole.

Rhonda had pulled her fingers from Tanya and roughly forced the girl's head down to her snatch. Tanya's ass was bouncing up and down as her tongue darted over Rhonda's sweet pussy. Tanya was still cumming, with no one touching her cunt. She moaned into her aunt's wet pussy as she tongued it.

Lynn had gone slack. Her body was twitching. The room was filled with the scent of woman from her cum. Rhonda asked Lynn just what she would do to please her right now. Lynn went into dreamy details of how she would use her hands and tongue on the woman, to make her cum.

Rhonda was cumming now, cumming hard and loud. Lynn was listening, wishing she was licking the woman and tasting her, pleasing her.

Kari listened, with forbidden thoughts of mom being her slut, and pleasing her like this. Kari wasn't even shocked by it. She knew in her mind, it had to happen.

And it had to happen soon.

P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers