Switching Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Jeff gets a break with dad's girlfriend.
4.9k words
4.55
107.8k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers

Friday night, while Lynn and Tanya were discovering each other, Jeff was camping with his dad and Cherri, his dad's latest girlfriend. Jeff didn't really know Cherri that well, but he did like to look at her. She was very well put together for an older woman. Cherri was older than his mom by a few years, not quite as old as dad. She was blonde and curvy and she dressed sharp.

They pulled into the campground late in the afternoon. Dave (Jeff's father) had borrowed a camper from a friend, because Cherri didn't like tent camping. It was an older camper, but it was still nice. A tiny little house on wheels, complete with a miniature bathroom and air conditioning. Dave pulled the camper into the space easily, and he and Jeff started setting up. It had legs that had to be put down to level it out. Cherri watched the men working from a lawn chair and drank a wine cooler. She was dressed in a bright yellow tank top and tight shorts. The top was cut low in the front, and Jeff had had a hard time keeping his eyes out of her tits on the ride here.

Dave and Jeff made short work out of setting up the camper, and then hooked up the electrical and water lines to the hook-up. Jeff set up the grill while his dad sat down and had a beer, catching his breath. While the air conditioning cooled out the camper, they sat outside and grilled some burgers and had a picnic supper. It was warm and humid. Cherri was enjoying the sight of Jeff's sinewy body sweating thru his t shirt. Dave was a bigger man, with a bit of extra weight padding his middle. Jeff reminded Cherri a bit of her own son, except that he was undeniably straight, while Kyle...well Kyle wasn't so straight. She had noticed Jeff trying to not stare at her cleavage on the ride. She enjoyed his embarrassment. She liked the quiet trusting boy. He had Dave's easy smile and good humor, and a lot of his looks.

She looked over at Dave. He was a handsome man, with a touch of gray in his dark hair giving him character. He was medium height, fairly well built in spit of that padding and had a deep strong voice. He was a good man, a calm and careful lover, if sometimes a little to plain vanilla for her liking. But he seldom failed to satisfy her when they had sex, and that counted for a lot. Dave was nicely hung and knew how to use it. She glanced back over at Jeff, wondering if the younger man was as well hung. His shorts were too baggy to really tell what was inside.

As the daylight faded, the mosquitoes began to be a pest, so Cherri and Dave moved inside. Jeff stayed outside a while longer, walking around the campgrounds, looking to see if there were any girls around his own age. He saw a few, but didn't have the nerve to talk to any of them. A few spots down, was a group of young people, older than he, but not as old as most of the campers. There were two couples, and a couple of very small kids. One of the women was wearing a next to nothing bikini top and shorts that might have covered a girl. His eyes nearly popped out looking at her. He moved in before anyone noticed him.

Jeff went back to the camper and inside. Dad and Cherri were watching the tiny little TV. Dad asked him if he wanted to get up and go fishing early in the morning. Jeff said he never wanted to do too much early in the morning, which made Cherri and Dave laugh.

"Well I'm going to go anyway. Cherri doesn't like to fish, so looks like I'll fly solo." Dave said. Dave handed Jeff a cold beer. Jeff wasn't much of a beer drinker, but, he liked to have one with his dad. It made him feel more grown up. Cherri was still drinking the wine coolers, and had got quite a buzz. The three of them sat watching TV for a while. Jeff walked back out, and down to the bathhouse to pee out the beer. When he got back, Dave told him they were going to bed. "If you want to stay up and watch TV, that's fine, but keep it turned down low."

Jeff said he thought he would go to bed too, as dad and Cherri moved into the sleeping area of the camper. The camper had a "bedroom" that was curtained off from the rest of the space, and a sofa where Jeff would sleep. There was another "bed" that was like a futon, by pulling two chairs together, and folding down the backs, and dropping the table that separated them down. It wasn't as comfortable as the sofa.

Once behind the curtain, Cherri pulled Dave close for a long kiss. She pulled her top off after she let him go, and unsnapped her tiny bra. Her tits were big and full. Gravity had played with them over the years in spite of her best efforts. They didn't droop much, but they didn't stand straight out anymore. Dave admired them anyway. He leaned close to hear and whispered very softly "You better wear something sweetie."

Cherri stuck out her tongue and pushed her shorts down, revealing the tiniest of panties. "I am wearing something. I've got on panties. Don't be a fud," she whispered back. She peeled off Dave's shirt, and unbuttoned his shorts. As she pushed them down, she tried to push his briefs down with them, but he stopped her. She leaned up and kissed him, putting her hand on his cotton covered cock. She felt it stir softly. He shook his head at her, and nodded toward the curtain. She began to pump it inside his shorts, looking at him and licking her lips. Dave reached down and moved her hand away.

"No," he whispered into her ear, "not while Jeff is right out there."

Cherri gave him her best pout and slipped into the bed. Dave followed, shutting off the light.

Jeff, on the sofa, was feeling an immense pain in his groin. Dad and Cherri had been casting shadows on the curtain. Were they going to have sex, right there? His cock was swollen in his shorts. He unfastened them to ease the tension a little, but kept them on. He was aching to whip it out and blow cum all over the place. He had a light blanket over him that would cover him...but no, it was too dangerous. Maybe they would go off somewhere together tomorrow. Jeff lay there, not quite sleeping, but not wide awake, dozing for a while

For her part, Cherri was feeling frustrated. She wanted fucked: the wine coolers had made her horny. But Dave was chicken to do it with Jeff so close. She thought about going into the tiny little bathroom and getting herself off, but decided against it. Maybe in the morning? Dave would be gone, maybe Jeff would change his mind and go fishing anyway, or at least leave for a while. Then she could lay here on the bed, get her vibrator out, and do the job right. Dave's breathing was heavy and slow, and she knew he was sleeping. He was on his back; she was curled against his side. She drifted into a light sleep.

Cherri's dreams were odd. She was with Dave, undressing him, kneeling down and sucking his cock. Then it wasn't Dave, it was Jeff she was sucking. He was cumming in her mouth, his hips bucking back and forth, ramming his cock into her mouth...then it changed again, she was on her knees, and he was behind her, taking her forcefully, she was near cumming when she woke with a start.

Cherri smiled in the darkness, wondering at the power of her dream. She could feel the warmth between her thighs, and slid her hand down soft and quietly, and touched herself. She was as wet as if she had been really sucking cock. Her hand traveled lightly over onto Dave and softly, gently gripped his cock thru his shorts. He stirred but didn't wake. She kept her hand there, stroking him ever so gently. She done this before, both to her ex husband, and to Dave, as well as other men she had slept with. Sometimes they woke, sometimes they didn't. She felt it grow hard in her palm. Very, very gently now, she eased it out of the shorts. With her hand so light around it, she began to pump the shaft. It got harder and harder, swelling. Dave shifted in his sleep, but still didn't wake. She wanted it, badly now. She thought about rolling over on to him, and taking it inside herself. The cock was pulsing in her hand, and her thumb felt the slippery pre-cum on the head. She smeared it around the head. She wished she could taste it. She was biting back moans of frustration. Her nipples were swollen and aching, her pussy felt like a river.

The sheet was pushed down low on Dave's side. It was already nearly off him, she inched it down further. There was light coming thru the window and now she could see his swollen cock. She bit her lip, and so carefully holding his cock, began to move in the bed. Dave was thankfully a sound sleeper. When she had done this before, she had gone quite far with him before he awoke. Then he had fucked her, hard and fast. She was inching her way down, and turning. Finally she was on her knees beside him. She took his cock into her mouth. Slowly, gently, she began to suck him, one hand on his shaft, the other, moving down over her tummy, between her legs. She slid her fingers inside her scanty panties and began to rub herself while she sucked on her sleeping lover's hard cock. Dave stirred in his sleep again, made a little noise. But, still, he didn't wake. By now, Cherri almost had the length of him in her mouth. She was moving up and down slowly, softly, fighting to stay quiet.

Jeff wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not. In the dimness, there was a soft shadow on the curtain, barely able to be seen. His cock was throbbing, and he let it out. His shirt was handy, so he picked it up, just in case. The dim shadow showed Cherri on her knees over his dad. He could see her head bobbing up and down and was dimly aware, she was sucking his cock. Jeff's cock throbbed and bucked as he imagined what that must feel like.

Cherri was in agony, keeping quiet. Dave would surely wake soon, wouldn't he?

She could feel the throbbing of the blood inside his firm cock against her tongue. Her fingers, slid inside her wet pussy, fucking herself. She was close to cumming. Loosing touch, she started working her fingers faster.

Jeff could hear soft sounds now, slurping noises. Cherri's silhouette was bobbing up and down at both ends now, her hips moving. Without thinking, his hand wrapped around his cock and began to pump.

Cherri felt Dave's cock start to buck in her mouth, a moment before she tasted the sweet salty goo. Her fingers were slapping in and out of her wet twat now. Dave's balls released five big squirts of cum up his shaft and into her mouth. She gulped it down, just as she felt the tripwire of her own cumming. She let out a moan, low and soft and muffled by the dick in her lips. She sucked hard.

Jeff could barely hear the low moaning. His cock bucked and emptied out into the shirt he had over it. He was sweating, and his cock was throbbing.

Cherri was coming down. It had been a small, hard, fast orgasm.

Dave, slept on peacefully, with a smile in his sleep. He had been dreaming of forbidden sex.

Jeff finally slept. Cherri, frustrated, nodded off. Dave woke up early, and slid gently out of bed. His cock was half hard, and to his surprise, out of his briefs. He paused and wondered if Cherri had tried to wake him; she had done that before. He looked own in the bed at her. She was only half covered, with her big inviting tits bare. Well, not with Jeff right thru that curtain, he told himself. Maybe they could catch a quickie later if Jeff went off for a while. If nothing else, he would just tell the young man to get lost for a while. Jeff was old enough to understand, maybe.

Dave decided to wait to shower till after fishing. He got on clean underwear and dressed quick and quiet. He slipped out of the curtained off bedroom, and took his shaving kit and went to the bathhouse to brush his teeth, rather than wake anyone. It was fresh and clean outside, already warming up. At the bathhouse, he ran into a couple of other early risers. One was a man a little younger than himself; the other was a girl, barely older than his own kids. The girl was heading into the women's side of the shower building, dressed in a long t shirt and flip flops. Dave wondered if she had on panties. The man was just coming out of the bathhouse, and Dave was alone on the men's side. He went to a stall first to relieve himself, and then went to the sinks to wash his face and brush his teeth. When he stood up, finished, the noise of a running shower caught his attention. High up on the block wall, he noticed there was a missing brick. His curiosity got the better of him. There was a wooden bench under the spot where the brick was gone. Taking a quick peek out the door, he stepped on the bench, and looked thru the hole. The young girl was in the shower on the other side of the wall. He took a moment to appreciate her beauty.

She was brown haired, slender and tanned. She was standing, across the room with her back to the showerhead. She had high firm tits, a lot smaller than Cherri's that jutted straight out. Her pussy was hairless except for a strip right up the middle. She was washing her hair. Dave reluctantly climbed back down, aware of the danger of being caught. He again thought about waking Cherri up...but dismissed the idea. He went back to the camper, dropped off his kit. He considered waking Jeff up to see if he had changed his mind, but knew the boy was definitely not a morning person. He didn't even look over to where Jeff was sleeping. He got his gear from the truck and walked off in the direction of the lake.

Cherri woke up about the time Dave was walking off. She stretched in bed and licked her lips, tasting Dave's cum again. She had to pee. She climbed out of the bed, and without even thinking, slipped around the curtain into the main room, in just her panties.

Oops, she told herself when she saw Jeff. Oh well, if he wakes up, let him have a look. The boy was on his back and there was a tent at his middle. Cherri nearly giggled at that, remembering how her own son always had "morning wood" when he had been younger. She went into the tiny little bath and sat down. There was barely enough room to sit on the pot, and she wondered if she would be able to shower in the itty bitty stall. She decided she would go to the bathhouse rather than make the attempt. She finished her business, and flushed. She worked her way out of the tiny space.

The noise had woke Jeff up, sort of. He was still groggy and unaware of his hard on, tenting up the sheet. He had never tucked his cock back in before sleeping, his shorts were unzipped and his underwear pushed down below his balls. His cum coated shirt was on the floor next to him. He opened his eyes to see Cherri dressed only in tiny panties coming out of the bathroom. He turned scarlet, both from suddenly realizing she could see his hard on under the sheet, and from her near nakedness.

Cherri saw the boy was awake. She didn't blush, she just smiled at him. She was enjoying his discomfort. "Good morning," she said, as she bent down and opened the tiny refrigerator that made up about half the camper's kitchen. Jeff mumbled something that may have been good morning. Cherri got out a single sized bottle of orange juice, and looked back at him, over her shoulder. "Would you like some?" she asked.

"Huh?" was all Jeff could reply. His eyes were locked on her behind, where it was pointed at him. The scanty panties she wore did noting to cover her, from that angle he was looking right at her labia.

"Would you like some orange juice?" She finally stood up Jeff's eyes were nearly crossed as he shook his head no. Cherri popped the juice open and stood before him drinking it down. The boy was positively squirming. Cherri "accidentally" let a little of the juice dribble from the bottle over her lips. It was a perfectly aimed dribble, running right down onto her tit, hitting the nipple. "Oh my!" she giggled. She reached up and lifted the tit up, and licked the juice off. Her nipples were standing straight up. She took her time licking the juice. Still holding her tit, she looked at Jeff in his agony, and said "Just what a person needs first thing in the morning, something sweet and wet. Don't you think so?"

Jeff made a strangled gurgling sound and nodded his head. He was fighting back as hard as he could to not blow cum all over the sheet. He had managed to sit partway up, trying to hide his condition. Cherri was admiring his chest and shoulders, his lean muscles, and his smooth chest.

"I'm not going to try to take a shower in there; I'm going down to the bathhouse. You like you need a little privacy anyway honey." She nodded towards his middle.

Jeff managed to blush harder. " I ...uh....I..."

Cherri smiled at him. "Oh honey...Don't be embarrassed by it. It's normal for a fit young man to wake up like that. I usually wake up aroused myself." She reached out and put a hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

Jeff moaned in spite of himself, and lost his control. As his hips started to bound forward of their own accord, the sheet slipped away from him, exposing his cock just in time for the first gusher. His eyes went wide. Cherri, stared in disbelief as his cock pumped itself out all over his chest. It spurted three times, then stood defiantly. Jeff made a grab for the sheet to cover himself. Cherri reached out quickly and stopped him. "No, no honey...don't get it all over the sheet." She whispered.

"Oh God Cherri, I'm so sorry. Sometimes I just cant...control it." He mumbled.

"Goodness honey, don't be sorry. What better compliment can you give a woman than to let her know how much she arouses you?"

Jeff stared in shock as Cherri reached out and got a paper towel from the counter, and then slowly began to clean him. His cock twitched and flexed and drooled. He reached up and tried to move her hand away. "Please....don't...I might...make another mess." He begged.

Cherri looked in his eyes and saw the pleading there. "Jeff honey...are you... a virgin?"

He nodded weakly, blushing.

"Oh my, it's no wonder you can't control it yet. Don't worry honey; all young men have trouble like that. Some older ones too. It's normal as anything sweetie." She cooed to him. By now, her hand was wiping away low on his belly, softly, gently. His cock was covered too. She was leaned over him, kneeling by the sofa. "You'll learn to control it. Besides, when you start getting...some relief, it will be easier to control."

Jeff just moaned. He was struggling. His cock ached. His balls ached.

"Jeff...does it ..hurt?" she whispered. All the boy could do was nod. She leaned over and kissed his cheek softly, whispered in his ear "What makes the hurt go away?"

"When I...you know." He murmured, "When I ..." he couldn't say it.

"When you jack off honey?"

Jeff nodded weakly. He couldn't look at her. If he looked at her, he was going to explode.

"Everyone jacks off Jeff, you, me, your dad, everyone. It feels good when you do it, doesn't it?"

He nodded.

"Then why are you bothered by admitting to it?"

He managed to whisper "It's not very...grown up or manly."

"I think it's very manly when a man strokes himself for me Jeff. And doing it for someone shows how mature and grown up and secure you are. And besides, its fun to be watched, its very intimate, sharing it with someone."

"You really think so?"

"Yes I really think so baby." She paused, then went on, "Share with me Jeff, then I'll share with you."

"What? You mean...do it, here now, with you watching?" Jeff was startled.

Cherri smiled. "You let me watch, and then I'll let you watch."

Jeff didn't know what to do. But he knew he wanted to see that, and he knew his balls were turning blue. He nodded weakly. Cherri stood up, and reached for his hand. He let himself be led to the bed. She sat on it, and pulled his shorts and underwear off his him. He was embarrassed to be naked in front of her. He reached down and took hold of himself, fighting to make it last.

Cherri was impressed. Jeff's cock was not quite so big as his dad's, but it was nice. His body was smooth all over save for the little bunch of curls round his cock, and under his arms. His legs had just enough hair on them to let you know he was a man. He must still be growing and maturing she thought, as she watched him pump away. He was standing over her. She knew he was fighting to hold it back. "Let it go baby, let it happen. I want to see it!" She said excitedly.

P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers
12