Switching Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff couldn't hold back any longer anyway. He groaned and let fly. The first shot landed on her big tits. The rest, and there was a lot of it, covered her face and neck. Cherri squealed in delight. Dave refused to give her facials. She loved the feeling of being covered in a man's cum, and would sometimes pull his cock out of her mouth just as he shot off to get it. That always made him sulk. He said it was wasteful.

Jeff's eyes were closed and he was really pumping away now. The last spurt flew from his straining cock, and hit Cherri right on the lips. She licked her lips and savored his taste. Jeff opened his eyes to see her, running her fingers thru his cum, where he had shot all over her. He hadn't thought about that happening, and hoped she wasn't mad about it.

"Oh Jeff honey! That was amazing!"

"Really?" he asked her.

"Yes honey, here sit down." He sat, she took his hand. "I want to show you how amazing it was." She pulled his hand down between her legs, pushing it into her panties. His eyes went wide. "Feel how wet I am now honey?" She decided not to tell him how wet she had woke up, let him think he made her that horny. Besides, it wasn't that far form the truth, he had made her hornier. Build his confidence up.

Jeff, didn't really know what to do. He tried to rub on her a little, but was very lost. Cherri squirmed a little. "Ok honey...your turn to watch me." She inched out of her panties and lay back, spreading herself wide open. His eyes bugged out and his mouth fell open. Cherri began rubbing herself, teasing her clit. Her shaved smooth mound was glistening in juices. Jeff turned and watched closely as Cherri used on hand on her pussy, and the other on her tits. She was bringing them up to her mouth and sucking her own nipples. He was getting hard again. It had never really gone all the way down anyway.

Cherri reached over the side of the bed into her bag, and felt around a minute, then pulled out her vibe. Jeff couldn't believe it. She began running it up and down her slit, coating it in her juices. It was buzzing away when she held it to her clit. She was moaning now, as the first cum hit her. She had let go her tits, and had her free hand spreading her lips open. She wailed as the orgasm shook her body. God how hot this was!

Jeff was watching in total joy as Cherri began to slide the toy inside her pussy, bit by bit. "You want to see me fuck it baby? You want to see me fuck myself?" she was gasping. Jeff nodded and gasped. Cherri was pumping the buzzing plastic cock in and out of her pussy now. She was being horny and slutty and loving it. Jeff's cock was standing straight up and throbbing, he had his hand back on it, pumping slowly. She reached over and took his hand away, pulling it to her, holding his hand and pushing the toy into his grip. She put her hand over his and guided him. She came again, harder and louder. Now she reached up and pulled his head down to her chest. His mouth was full of tit in a moment. He was moaning.

Cherri was lost in pleasure. She wanted to fuck him, to be his first, but knew she shouldn't. His first should be special. On the other hand, she could teach him just how to please a woman. Every young by should have an older woman to teach him. Her hand found his cock. Rock hard, burning into her hand. She stroked it. He moaned louder. She could feel it throb in her hand. She wiggled round, pushing his head up from her tit. She took her hand away from his, he had the pace now, and was pumping her toy into her pussy. She reached for him, pulling him to her, guiding. He was kneeling now, on the bed beside her, beside her face. His hard cock throbbed in front of her. Orgasm took her again with a near scream. She reached for his hand again, pulling it from her, pushing the toy against her clit, holding his hand, showing him the way. He learned quickly, letting the toy buzz on her button, moving it only in little strokes. He gasped loudly as she took his cock in her mouth. She felt it buck hard and took the length down her throat quickly, letting him fuck her face once, twice, three strokes, before she captured just the head in her mouth, just in time: he erupted. He filled her mouth over and over again. She screamed around his cockhead as she gulped down his endless supply of cum. She was cumming now, over and over. The spurting in her mouth finally stopped and she took him all the way down again, milking his cock, getting every drop he had.

He had nearly collapsed, and she gentled him into the bed, laying him down. His cock was finally going soft, shining and glistening. He was sweating and panting. Cherri herself was shaking and trying to catch her breath. She was sticky with his cum. She felt like a slut, and loved it.

Cherri reached over and kissed Jeff, long and slow. Jeff kissed back as best he could, and reached for her. "No baby. That's it for now. We'll see what happens later, and we'll just keep this to ourselves, ok?"

Jeff nodded his assent. They rested together a few minutes, and Cherri told him she was going to go get that shower now. She got up from the bed and pulled a t shirt from her bag, and some shorts, she put them on and slid her feet into sandals. Carrying a towel and her small bag with soap and things, she headed off, stopping to kiss him one more time. After she was gone, Jeff got out of the bed and pulled his shorts on. He picked up his dirty things, stuffing his cum stained shirt and things in the bottom of his duffel bag. He slipped into his shoes, grabbed his own shower things, and headed out too, smiling at the world. He hadn't quite lost his virginity, but man oh man, what a feeling that had been!

12