Switching Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Lynn and Kari, Jeff and Cherri, Dave and Cherri.
2.4k words
4.5
68k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers

Chapter 8: Sunday Morning Sex

Sunday morning, Lynn became sleepily aware of a pleasing feeling as she woke: Kari curled up tight to her. Lynn slowly, gently slipped up out of bed and stretched, padding down the hall to the bathroom. After emptying her bladder, Lynn brushed her teeth and went down to the kitchen for something to drink. She settled for OJ, and took her glass into the living room, only so recently, the scene of the crime of seduction and pleasure. Lynn came to the realization that she was still nude, her thighs still sticky from the night before. She giggled at herself.

About that same time, Kari had slipped down the hall and into the bathroom herself, and was brushing her teeth. She had just sat down to pee when Lynn walked back in, stepping past her, and turned on the shower. Leaning down into the tub as she was, Lynn's fine bottom was pointed at Kari, wither legs parted just enough for the girl to get a nice view of her mom's sweet pussy as well. Kari finished her business, and the both slipped wordlessly into the shower.

The warm spray enveloped them both, as they pushed next to each other, breast to breast, and kissed, long slow and deep. When the kiss broke, Kari asked "May I wash you now Ma'am?" She wanted to be the slut this morning. In truth, Kari was somewhat confused by the back and forth switching of roles. As brave as she had been to Domme her mother, she was finding it easier to slut for her. Lynn smiled, and gave her permission. Kari began to gently wash Lynn's body, sudsy lather from the shower gel making her slippery.

Kari started at Lynn's shoulders, working down her arms, then in across her tummy. She worked back up, but did not touch Lynn's delightful tits, not yet. Lynn, for her part, turned, and Kari began to wash her back, slow and easy, from shoulders to ass. Kari was getting very aroused, rubbing and washing her mom's fine firm ass, but Lynn turned back around. Kari then started on the gentle curves of Lynn's boobs, one in each hand, lathering gently, rubbing, and teasing. Kari slid slowly to the floor of the shower. Her hands slid round Lynn's legs, washing them from her toes up. She reached round washing both front and back, working up, higher and higher. Finally, she reached Lynn's pussy. She worked the gel softly into the hair she had trimmed and groomed yesterday, and worked it all over mom's mound. Lynn obliged her by parting her legs. Kari washed and washed...rubbing softly, slippery sudsy fun. Lynn wiggled a little, as her clit swelled up. Kari stood back up, and began making sure all the suds were rinsed. She took the showerhead out of its holder, and used it to gently wash away all the soap. When she began to rinse Lynn's pussy, Lynn spread wider.

For all her experience at self pleasure, Kari had never learned about the shower massage. Oh, she knew of it from pictures, but had never tried it. Lynn reached down, and took the showerhead from the girl, turning it to "pulse" before handing it back. She placed her hand over Kari's holding the wand, as she directed to splashing jets of water on herself. Kari realized very quickly what she should be doing, and she worked the water back and forth over mom's sex. Lynn enjoyed the sensation. Kari didn't just let the jets spray; she worked to just a bit different angle with each second, back and forth. The effect was lick a lover's tongue, flickering back and forth, with the intensity of the water jets added as a bonus.

Lynn reached out, and pulled Kari's head down to her tits, shoving a hard nipple into the girl's greedily sucking lips. Lynn moaned softly, as an orgasm quickly built up inside her. It was a pleasing cum, not earth shaking, not huge, just a good strong long orgasm. She pulled back and took the showerhead, putting it back into the holder. She pushed Kari down slowly, till the girl was on her knees again, and pulled her face in between her thighs. Kari's tongue snaked out, quickly, licking and sucking the squeaky clean pussy in front of her. Lynn's fingers were tightly twined into Kari's wet hair, and she slowly humped the girls face till that feeling swept over her again, and she had another long slow orgasm.

Lynn pulled Kari to her feet, and helped her to wash herself. Lynn turned Kari to face away from her to wash her back. She slid her arms round the girl, and was then washing her front, with Kari pulled up tight to her. Lynn's hands slid down over the girl's tummy. Kari's eyes were closed, lost in the pleasure of being touched. Lynn's hand slid between Kari's legs. Her fingers slid up and down between the slippery folds of Kari's pussy, then two fingers, slid in one motion, to the knuckle, inside the tight young box. Kari gasped at Lynn's sudden taking of her sex. Lynn's fingers worked in a steady rhythm, in and out of her. She leaned closer, pulling the girl tighter, moaning in her ear, "Is this what my cunt needs? Does my cunt need fucked?" Lynn's fingers were driving in and out now, firmer, harder, her palm pressed to the girl's mound, teasingly putting pressure on her clit.

"Oh, yes Ma'am! Fuck me! Fuck your cunt please!"

Kari was angled slightly forward, her butt pressed tight to Lynn's mound. Lynn held the girl tightly, pumping her fingers in and out, as she rubbed her mound up and down on Kari's ass. Lynn was kissing the slut's neck, as she fucked her. Her other hand was now teasing and squeezing Kari's round tits. Kari was pushing back, riding her mom's fingers, moaning and squealing. It took no time at all, she was begging.

"Oh GOD ma'am, please...fuck...me....let....me ...cum...need...to...cum..."

Kari could barely speak.

"Not yet, baby-slut...not yet." Lynn was loving this. Shower fucking had always been one of her favorites, though she had always been the fuckee, never the fuckor. Kari's cunt was spasming, creaming all over Lynn's fingers. She had a vivid thought of Tanya's squirting pussy.

Kari was biting her lip, trying hard to obey and not cum. Lynn's fingers were driving deep into her, hard, fast. Her cunt was on fire. She begged, pleaded for mercy. Lynn had no mercy for the slut, taking her cunt with wild abandon. Tears were streaming down Kari's face, tears of pleasure and frustration. Finally, Lynn moaned into her ear...."Cum baby-slut, cum for mama, cum just for me NOW!"

Kari wailed and screamed and came. Over and over, she would have fallen over as her body turned to jelly, were it not for Lynn's arm around her, and her fingers in the wet cunt holding her up. Once, twice, three times, orgasm took the girl, she saw stars and black spots. Her sense finally came back to her, when she was held closely in mom's arms, thoroughly and completely fucked. They held each other close and finished washing, only being driven from the shower by the water heater running out of hot water. Kari toweled them both dry, oiling her mom with baby oil, making her skin soft and glowing. Lynn took the oil, and oiled Kari as well. Kari flinched slightly as Lynn rubbed the oil into her sore cunt.

Miles away, in the campground, Jeff was staring at Cherri in admiration. Dave had woke and gone off to the shower. Jeff's morning wood was in full force, as Cherri tormented to boy by sitting on the bed, legs spread wide, rubbing herself. Jeff wanted so badly to fuck her, to be made a whole man, but Cherri had been firm with him. His first fuck was to be someone special. He had protested that she was special, but to no gain.

At least he hadn't sprayed it all over just watching her.

For her part, Cherri was wondering if she should relent. Dave had refused to fuck her again, because he hadn't been able to get Jeff to leave long enough. She had thought about just simply telling Jeff to take a walk, but was worried he might get overly jealous, knowing they were fucking. What she really wanted, was to have both father and son at the same time. She pictured sucking on Jeff's hard cock, while Dave filled her pussy, and imagined both cocks unloading into her at the same time. That idea took her over the edge, and she let out a long low moan as she came.

"Your turn baby," she cooed, "stroke that big cock for me!"

Jeff wasted little time. As she watched the young man pump his hard cock, Cherri lifted a tit up, taking the nipple in her mouth. With her other hand, she continued to slowly rub her clit. She admired Jeff's cock. It was only slightly smaller than Dave's, and quite hefty actually. Cherri was a nurse, and had seen her share of cocks, both hard and soft. She knew there really wasn't all that much difference in the size, in spite of what most men thought. The smaller ones grew bigger when they got hard, the bigger ones just got hard. The few really big ones, didn't even get all that hard.

Jeff was pounding furiously at his cock, watching Cherri. Cherri realized, she didn't want it to go to waste, so she motioned for him to come here, as she slid down on her knees. Jeff promptly obeyed, standing in front of her as she knelt, and felt the wonderful sensation of wet lips close round his cock. Cherri slid his cock in and out of her mouth, feeling it throb, tasting his salty precum, and fondled his balls. The soft curls at the base of his cock tickled her nose, as the head slid down her throat. The boy throbbed in her mouth. She worked his hard dick in and out of her lips, sucking it. He had already lasted so much longer than the first time. Jeff moaned and groaned. Cherri could feel the tremble starting in his balls, and worked the shaft back up in her mouth. It throbbed on her tongue, and he made a low strangled noise as his cum boiled out in hot thick spurts, coating her tongue. His hips bucked forward with each jet, fucking and filling her mouth. The horny woman sucked him dry, and let his semi hard cock slide from her mouth with a "pop" when she had finished him. He helped her back up, kissing her.

They two had just finished making themselves presentable, more or less, when Dave wandered back into the camper. Jeff was nervous, and took the opportunity to excuse himself, taking his things and heading off to the shower house. Cherri watched him leave, and Dave started to dress.

Cherri had other ideas. She dropped to her knees, and took Dave's soft cock all in her mouth. He moaned softly, as reflex took over, and his cock grew hard. Cherri sucked it noisily, till it was fully hard. Dave mumbled something about Jeff being back too soon, but didn't really protest all that hard. Cherri was bobbing up and down expertly on his cock, and after all, it had been a while.

Cherri rose slowly, turning as she did, and bending over. All she was wearing was a long T shirt, which rode up easily and uncovered her ass. "Oh baby...I thought you were just going to suck me off..." Dave said quietly, "We really shouldn't, Jeff won't be gone that long."

"He'll be gone long enough. And I need FUCKED, Dave, right now!" Cherri wiggled her ass at him, as she reached back between her legs, rubbing herself. That was enough to convince Dave, and he moved forward, sinking himself in her with one long steady push.

"God damn baby, you are hot down there." He commented as his cock slid easily into her sopping wet pussy. Cherri moaned and pushed back against him. Dave began to slowly pump into her, long steady strokes. Cherri went over the edge quickly, making low moans and soaking his cock in fresh cum.

"Harder baby...take it hard!" she urged him. Dave began to pound into her, faster and harder, rocking them both back and forth. "Yesssss...."she wailed, "Fuck me good baby! Fuck that wet pussy good!"

Dave was grunting and groaning. He pumped into her, harder, faster, slapping her ass. "Who's your daddy...who's your daddy, you hot fuck!?!"

"OOO, yes baby, hammer me! Fuck me with that fat prick!" Cherri was cumming again, her hand back between her legs, rubbing furiously on her clit while Dave's cock was sliding in and out of her. Dave was feeling the tension deep in his balls, and knew he wasn't going to last much longer. The problem with quickies was they were too damn quick. Cherri knew from the pitch of his moaning and his breathing, she could feel his cock twitching inside her. "Fill me baby! Fill me with that hot cum!...I want it! Let that big cock spray baby!" She was cumming again.

With one long low growl Dave let go. The hot cum spewed from his cock, over and over, filling Cherri's hot little pussy. He had her tight by the hips, pulling her back as he drove in deep with each spurt. She was moaning and hissing, "Yes, yes..." over and over. With one last plunge he was finally empty. His cock gave one last twitch as he slid it out of her. Cherri turned round, dropping back to her knees, and licked his cock and balls clean. She loved the mixed tastes of pussy and cum in the slime that covered his semi hard cock.

A short while later, Cherri was "dressed" and walking to the shower house in the same the same t shirt, and some loose shorts. She could feel Dave's cum leaking out her pussy lips, the warm slippery sticky feeling. She was still horny as ever, and the fresh fucked slipperiness didn't help. Her nipples were plainly showing thru the soft cotton t shirt as her tits jiggled with each step. Finally, in the showers, and mercifully alone she stood under the lukewarm spray, with her fingers buried in her sopping snatch. She pulled them out and sucked on them, again savoring the taste of male and female cum mixed together. She was working her fingers in and out, sucking them every few moments. After a few minutes, she had a nice long cum, her pussy flexing tightly round her fingers, squeezing out a dollop of Dave's cum. She licked that up from her fingers, and finally, began to get clean.

P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers