Switching Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Tanya tells Lynn how she & Rhonda split a boy slut.
5.6k words
4.52
53.9k
9

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers

Chapter 9: Tanya in Control

Sunday afternoon, Kari had gone to her job, and Lynn was relaxing around the house. She tended to some chores, and then sat down to check her email. There was a message from Tanya. She opened it and read:

"Auntie said I could mail you and tell you about our adventures yesterday. It started when we paid a visit to a friend of Aunt Rhonda's, Lady Kathy..."

Saturday afternoon Rhonda had taken Tanya to see an old acquaintance, Kathy. Kathy was a Domme, but unlike Rhonda, she specialized in young men, after introducing her pet to Kathy, small talk was made. Tanya had waited, doing credit to her aunt, in quiet obedience, kneeling beside her chair. The young girl was glad to keep her eyes off the two slaves, collared and kneeling by Lady Kathy's side. Both were slender, about her own age. One was a light blonde haired shy looking boy, the other had dark hair. Both were totally nude save for their collars and small black jockstraps. Rhonda was asking about their talents. Kathy had said they were both well trained, but that Steve, the blonde, was the better bitch of the pair.

All three slaves blushed deeply.

Rhonda made arrangements to borrow Steve from her old friend, and he was told to stand. Lady Kathy asked Rhonda if she cared to inspect him fully, to which Rhonda replied that it would be a good idea. Kathy snapped her fingers, and the boy stripped out of his jockstrap, revealing two things. One, his body was totally hairless, and two, his cock was small. Rhonda looked questioningly at Kathy, arching an eyebrow at her. Kathy laughed, and said "Oh, it grows remarkably. Would you like him to make it hard?"

"Oh, let's let my pet do that for him. She needs the practice." Rhonda nudged Tanya, and pointed: "Suck it."

Tanya crawled across the floor to obey and credit her mistress. She really had never liked sucking cocks, even though she was no virgin. Steve looked very uncommitted, his eyes downcast, his hands behind his back. Tanya took his small cock in her hand and shivered as she felt a tiny flex run thru it. She licked at the head, and then took the thing into her mouth. It stirred at once, starting to grow. Tanya concentrated on her task, slowly sucking the thing, as it got longer and thicker in her mouth. Soon, she couldn't take it all without choking a little, and let some of it slide out of her lips, working the rest of the shaft in and out. When she had worked all the way up to holding only the head in her lips, Rhonda called to her. She let the cock pop out of her mouth. That hadn't been so bad. Smooth and hairless, it was very nice and clean. And she had liked feeling it grow on her tongue. That was a new sensation.

And grow it had. What had been a small boyish cock was now long and thick and firm. It looked as if it had doubled in size. Rhonda turned to Kathy, "Oh yes. He'll do just fine. Come here pet," she called to Tanya. As Tanya scampered back across the floor, Rhonda opened her purse and pulled out a plug. Tanya's eyes went wide at the thought of being reminded here in front of everyone, but Rhonda nodded to Steve "Make sure it's in tight."

The dark haired one smirked quietly, till a soft swat on his shoulders from his mistress reminded him. Steve looked pained as he eyed the fairly substantial size of the plug.

Tanya went back to Steve, who turned without being told, and bent at the waist. Tanya looked fearfully at her aunt, and asked "Should I lube it?"

"Of course slut. Use your tongue."

Tanya gulped, and moved to comply. Steve's cock was still quite hard, and it was flexing and bobbing in the air. Lady Kathy interrupted.

"Oh, do let this one do it. Maybe it will remind him to mind his manners in front of company."

The dark haired one groaned, as he accepted his punishment for smirking at his companion's fate. He crawled across the floor, and stopped. "Please Lady...please..."

Kathy looked annoyed. "Get after it now, boy, or you ass is going to get something, and it wont be a plug!"

He leaned in, and began to tongue Steve's hole. Steve's body shook and trembled. His cock leaked a drop of precum. The dark haired boy, kept bent to his task, working his pointed tongue around and into his fellow slut's ass. Without saying anything, Rhonda caught Tanya's eye, and made a motion toward the dark headed boy, and another motion with her hands. Tanya got the idea, and for where she was kneeling, next to him, she reached over and began to fondle him thru his jockstrap. The young man made a strangled noise, but did not halt in his task. If anything, he dove in with more abandon. From her angle on the floor, Tanya could see Steve's cock twitch and flex, as she felt the other cock grow hard in her hand.

It made her wet.

Soon the jockstrap could not contain the growing cock, and it slipped out the side. It was average in length, but fairly impressive in thickness, and like his partner, shaved totally smooth. The boy was moaning now. Tanya's hand slid round his shaft and began to pump it strongly.

Both Dommes were smiling, and enjoying the show. Steve was trembling, his cock dancing as is stuck out from his body. Benny, the dark haired boy was whining. He was totally aroused, both by the humiliation of being forced to perform in front the strange lady and her sub, as well as the hand job he was getting. He was struggling to contain himself. Benny had been a slut long, and had trouble holding back his own pleasure sometimes. He was about to lift his head, and beg his lady for permission, when he lost the fight. Cum shot from his cock like a rocket, covering the rug in front of him, Tanya's hand, and some on the back of Steve's legs.

Kathy stood up from her chair, grabbing a leather crop that had been on the table next to her. She expertly applied it across Benny's ass, making him whimper. To his credit, he kept his face buried, but nearly knocked Steve over.

"Foolish puppy!" Kathy yelled at him as she applied the crop a second time. She grabbed his head, pulling him away from Steve's now shiny and slick asshole, and forced his face down. She rubbed his nose in the puddle on the floor. "Clean it!" she ordered him.

On his hands and knees, like a whipped cur, the boy licked up the puddle from the rug. Tanya shivered. Benny's cock had shriveled and hung limp out the side of his jockstrap. Tanya was thankful Rhonda never humiliated her so much. Benny whimpered and crawled back to his mistress' feet when he was done. She put a foot on him, and pressed him down to the floor, where he lay, tearful.

Steve stood, patiently waiting his doom, his cock still hard. Rhonda told Tanya to put it in. Tanya looked stupidly at the butt plug, still in her hand, and lifted it up. She rubbed it up and down the boy's asscrack to coat it with the spit left there, and then, pushed it into his bung. Steve winced, but did not cry out other than a soft grunt. Tanya pushed the plug deeper, working it around and back and forth a little to ease the passage. Finally, the muscle closed down on the narrow base, and it was firmly inside him. Kathy then told Steve to go fetch his things, and Rhonda sent Tanya with him. The boy straightened up, and led Tanya to his cubby of a room, a little pigeon toed from the latex invader.

When they were safely out of earshot, Tanya whispered to him "Don't fight it, just relax."

"I know. It's just that I am so...aroused...its hard to relax. I don't dare make myself cum; you saw what the lady did to Benny for cumming without permission."

"Oh. Well my mistress isn't so bad about it. As soon as we leave, I bet she'll let you, if you beg real nice."

"I'll be ok, I'm used to it I guess. If you weren't so good at...what she made you do, it would be easier."

"Oh...thanks, I guess. Uh...you have a really nice cock to suck on."

"I do? I hardly ever get that done to me. You really don't think it's too small?"

"Fuck no...couldn't you tell I couldn't keep all of it in my mouth?"

"So...it's big?"

"Well...it's big enough. It isn't small, not when it's hard, that's for sure."

By now, they had reached his small room. Tanya noted there was no real bed, just a narrow mat on the floor. The room was neat and tidy. Steve went to a small closet, and pulled out a duffle bag, into which he packed some things. He also dressed for the street, and casual clothes, jeans, a nice polo shirt. He had to tuck his still hard cock into the jockstrap he pulled back on, as best he could, then slide the jeans up over it. He slipped into shoes, and grabbed his bag and a small velvet case, and they headed back to the big room where Kathy and Rhonda waited. On the way, Tanya asked him how long he had been with Kathy.

"Huh? All my life. She is my mom. But I have only been allowed to serve her for the last four years."

"Oh" was all Tanya could reply. They were close enough now, she didn't dare speak more. Tanya went to her aunt's side, and knelt, Steve went to Kathy's feet. He presented her with the velvet box. She laid it in her lap, and then reached for his bowed head, and removed his collar. From the box, she took a small gold chain, just long enough to fit round his neck. This was his public collar, and she placed it on him. Tanya was wearing one nearly identical, except in her case, it was thicker gold, and it was never ever removed. Rhonda believed in symbolic collars, rather than heavy ones.

Kathy lifted the hem of her skirt up, and parted her thighs. She wore no panties. Tanya sneaked in watching from under her brow, and watched as Steve leaned in and kissed and licked her gently. Kathy patted him on the head, and pushed him away, and directed him to Rhonda. As he knelt at Rhonda's feet, she too lifted her skirt, pulling her lacey panties to the side, and gave him permission. Steve bent his head forward and licked her. Tanya was a little jealous, but had seen Auntie served by others before, so not so bad that it hurt. Rhonda then pushed Steve aside, and motioned Tanya forward. Tanya eagerly slid into his place, and whispered to her aunt, receiving permission, and she leaned in. She licked softly, quickly, squirming as her own cunt twitched. When Rhonda stood, and pushed her away, she told them both, more of that later. She made her goodbyes to Kathy and they left, driving back to her hotel.

The drive was short. Steve squirmed some in the seat, not used to sitting with a butt plug filling him. His cock had finally gone soft, mostly. At the hotel, Rhonda and her sluts went to the big suite she had taken. She walked in and said over her shoulder "Strip each other."

Tanya began to undress Steve. She was somewhat disappointed his cock had gone down, but it was still a little hard. There was a big wet stain from his precum. Once he was naked, he began to undress her. He cooed in surprise when he uncovered her bare mound. He could smell her, and see the glistening juices on her lips.

Rhonda had watched in amusement as the two undressed each other, now she held out her arms. Tanya understood, and led Steve by the hand. They undressed Rhonda, slowly, Steve growing a bit harder as the task went on. When it was done, he slipped to his knees, Tanya stood with head bowed. Rhonda told Steve to go to the bed and lie down. He hurriedly complied, and answered her "Thank you, Lady."

Rhonda instructed him "You may call me Miss, or Mistress, boy."

"Yes, Miss. I am sorry."

As Steve stretched out, Rhonda pulled Tanya to the bed wit her. Rhonda slipped over the boy, facing his feet, kneeling over his face. "Lick boy. Start with my ass. And you cunt, make it nice and hard again"

Steve began to lick Rhonda's puckered asshole, and this time couldn't help but moan as Tanya's lips closed round his cock. Tanya worked up and down his shaft, with her hands and lips, bringing it quickly back to its full size. Rhonda squirmed on the boy's face as she watched. Tanya was licking his smooth balls, and then running her tongue up and down his shaft, as well as stroking it. Steve's cock was trembling, as he drove his tongue further into Rhonda. Rhonda pushed back, arching till his tongue was pressed against her pussy. She was squeezing her tits as she watched her pet arouse the boy, and he licked her.

Rhonda leaned further, putting her arms down, pushing herself so the boy had access to her clit. He licked and sucked at it, making her moan softly. He was spurred on by her sounds of pleasure, and his hips flexed up as more precum oozed from his cock. Tanya licked it up, and slid hr mouth as far down his shaft as she could. He moaned into Rhonda's hot pussy. Rhonda reached forward and pushed Tanya's head away from his cock, lowering herself down the rest of the way. Steve was lost in pleasure. Was the mistress actually going to...Yes, yes she was!

Tanya watched as her aunt took all of the boy's cock into her mouth, slowly. The she rose up, just as slow, her cheeks caved in as she sucked hard. Steve was sucking and licking her clit, moaning, as her mouth came off his cock with a loud pop. She slid off his face, making him whimper, and turned herself round. Rhonda told Tanya to sit in the chair and watch, and warned her, "no touching" as the girl slid silently into the bedside chair.

Rhonda mounted the boy. She guided his hard cock into herself, and lowered her body down onto him. She "mmmm'd" in pleasure as she used him. When she was fully seated on him, she flexed herself, tightening round his pole, making him groan. She rocked slowly on his cock, taking her pleasure. Steve worked hard, pushing up to meet her every thrust. She leaned over him, and stuck a hard nipple in his mouth. He worked it with his lips and tongue, sucking greedily, and flicking his tongue over it.

Tanya was watching, rapt with interest. She knew she was soaking thru the chair. Her cunt was on fire, and she longed to rub herself, but auntie would be angry. Rhonda was making noise now, and Tanya knew that meant she was close to climax. She hoped it was a good big one. Steve was moaning and groaning and grunting too.

Rhonda let out one particularly load moan, and her body stiffened. She slammed up and down hard on the boy, fucking him, using him, taking him. When the fires had left her for the moment, she looked down at him. He begged, "Please miss, let the boy cum, please..." He was still pumping upwards into her, she could feel his cock throbbing. She lifted herself off him, making him whimper. Tanya winced. She knew the feeling of being on edge and not being allowed. Rhonda sat back on his legs.

"It needs to cum hmmm? The slut boy's hot cock needs to cum?" She cooed at him.

"God yes miss, God yes, please! Miss is so superb, the slut can't help it!" he whimpered.

"Then make it cum, slut boy, make it shoot for me. Cum all over yourself."

The boy quickly grabbed his slippery cock and started pumping it hard. Tanya watched with great delight. She had never seen a man jacking off like this. She was on fire and begged Rhonda "Please miss! Let the cunt rub!"

"Aw, is my little cunt hot? Come here cunt, sit on the slut's face. He'll help you." Rhonda answered her niece's plea.

Tanya quickly moved back to the bed, straddling Steve's face. He licked quite well. She was watching him pound his cock as his tongue touched her hot cunt, and at that moment, it sprayed up in the air and all over his belly. His body lurched as the gushers of thick cum burst from him. One spurt shot so far as to hit Tanya's belly. He never stopped his licking, making Tanya squirm on his face. She looked to her aunt, and begged for permission.

"Go on cunt...show him what you can do," Rhonda told her.

Tanya wailed as her body twitched and spasmed. Her juices gushed out, splashing into Steve's mouth. He jerked in surprise, never had had a squirting pussy before. He lapped greedily as the girl rocked on his face. His hand was still pumping at his cock, which had stayed half hard in lust. Tanya's body finally stopped twitching, and she slumped over, till she was off his mouth, and fell to the side, panting. She felt hands on her head, pulling at her hair, and she moved with them, having her face pressed into Rhonda's warm wet pussy. Rhonda had moved over some, she still had her knees folded under, pushing herself out to Tanya's face, holding her head. Tanya sucked in earnest, taking her aunt's clit into her lips, letting her tongue dance back and forth over it, getting drunk on the sweet taste of her pussy. Rhonda ground herself into the girls face, moaning. Steve watched with great interest, having never seen two women in pleasure before. Lady Kathy didn't use girl sluts, that he knew of.

Rhonda rocked forward hard, and cried out, cumming in the girls face. She kept humping, till the orgasm was thru. She fell back onto the bed. "He is yours now cunt...for now...use him."

Tanya curled round, so she was laid in her aunt's arms, between her thighs, on her back. Steve's prick had sprung back to full attention, as he eyed her bare cunt. "Come here and fuck me NOW, boy!" Tanya ordered. Steve hurriedly turned round on the bed to comply, realizing, the girl was a switch, and could be a Domme! This excited him greatly. He had never served a young beauty like her.

Tanya reached down, and guided his hard cock into her oh so slippery hole. He pushed forward as she pulled him in. God she was tight! "That's right boy...fuck it!" That was Rhonda, watching as she played with Tanya's nipples as she held her.

"Yes boy! Fuck it good, hammer that cunt!" Tanya moaned.

Steve moaned and groaned as he pounded into her. He would lift his cock nearly out of her, then force it back in. "Oh God Miss....oh God...so good..." he murmured.

Tanya lifted her legs up high, feeling him drive even deeper. She was ready to cum, and let go, flooding his cock, making her tight cunt even more slippery. She came over and over again, as he worked in and out of her, his balls beginning to ache with tension. Tanya had twisted her head round and had Rhonda's nipple in her mouth, sucking it. The bed was rocking as Steve pushed and pounded into her.

Tanya moaned out, and let the nipple fall from her lips. "I want you both! Let me have you too Miss auntie!" she cried.

"Yes!" was all Rhonda replied. She was ready to cum again, turned on watching this hot young buck pleasing her pet.

Tanya rolled under Steve, causing his aching cock to slide out. She was on her knees now, her ass up in the air, her face buried between Rhonda's thighs. Steve pushed his cock back into her tight wet cunt, holding her by the hips, and pumping into her, in long slow strokes. His balls slapping against her, his cock throbbing. Rhonda had Tanya by the hair, and was fucking her face as Steve fucked her cunt. Rhonda was cumming, loud. Tanya was moaning into her pussy, and Steve felt the cunt tighten round him as she came again. He moaned loud, almost whimpering. Tanya pulled hr face away long enough to shout at him "Cum bitch boy! Fill me!"

Steve slammed forward, nearly knocking both women off the bed. His cock exploded into her, it felt as if his whole body was pumping out into her. He had only twice been allowed to cum inside a pussy before, and this pussy was extra nice.

Tanya screamed into Rhonda's wet pussy as she felt the hot cum filling her. Her cunt flexed and spasmed as a huge orgasm took her higher and higher. Rhonda wailed, and she let go with another cum too. Steve fell, spent for now, to the bed. His cock was shiny with cum, and was fading to limpness. Rhonda pulled Tanya away, and looked at her wickedly. She leaned back on the bed. "Give it to me, cunt."

"OOOOoooo," Tanya cooed in surprise, as she slid forward for her treat. She slid over Auntie, and lowered herself down. Rhonda held her by the thighs as she sucked on her cunt. "Oh God, oh God, oh God.....mmmmmiiiiisssssssss!"

P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers
12