Switching Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
Lynn teaches Jeff a few things.
5k words
4.7
81.1k
17

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers

Chapter 10: Jeff gets luckier

Jeff had gotten home Sunday evening. Lynn thought he was a little more quiet than normal, but didn't really think much of it. Kari got home from work, and the family spent the evening mostly to themselves in different parts of the house; Jeff, in his room, Kari in hers, and Lynn watching TV. Late that evening, Kari came into the living room and looked inquiringly at her mom. Lynn shook her head, and Kari pouted. Lynn smiled and pouted right back at her.

Monday morning came, and the normal routine fell back into place. Lynn got up and left for work, Kari got up, snooped around, but stayed away from her mom's email. She took her shower and just hung out around the house. When Jeff got up, she snuck in and spied on him as he showered, and was treated to the usual show of him jerking off.

So the week went. Lynn got back into her workout schedule, going to the Y on Monday and Wednesday nights, the kids, either hanging out with their friends, or at their part time jobs. Tuesday night, Lynn and Kari managed a quickie, while Jeff was out of the house. It was sweet and fun, but over all too soon. Jeff had been known to come home at any hour, either late or early, and Lynn was unwilling to risk much.

Friday, Kari had to work from late morning to early evening. She had slept later than usual, and Jeff, had woke up early. When he heard his sister stirring around, heading for the shower, he waited. When he heard the shower kick on, he crept stealthily to his spy hole. Watching Kari shower made him as hard as ever, but he was able to control his urges. He let his hard cock free, and could feel it throbbing, but he didn't loose control and shoot off on the wall. He watched Kari washing her hair, shaving her legs and trimming up her little pussy. Then to his great pleasure, something new happened.

Kari had woke up horny as hell. The warm shower only bringing back memories of being taken here only a few days ago, had only intensified the sensations. She gave in to her urges, and began to rub herself, softly and surely in the shower. As her fingers dipped into her slit, she thought about mom, with her soft hands sliding over the tender flesh. Kari toyed with her clit, till she felt tingles all over, then she slid two fingers inside herself. Her eyes closed, she bit her lips softly, as she probed deep into her own body. She took herself, softly at first, and then gradually with more passion.

On the other side of the wall, Jeff watched with his mouth open. His hand was wrapped round his swollen tool, and he was stroking very slowly. Kari's fingers had disappeared into her little pussy. Jeff was wishing he could slid his own fingers, or his cock in there.

Kari had her head thrown back, as her fingers pushed in and out. She was close, so close. She was holding back, her thumb teasing her clit, her free hand rising up to twist at her nipples. Her fingers worked faster, harder. She was nearly spanking her cunt now, slapping her hand in and out. She moaned softly. In her head, she asked, now mom? The voice in her head said, no, not yet baby-slut. She slid her fingers out, and tore at her clit, rubbing furiously hard. She bit at her lip, fighting the urge, when the voice in her head said, now baby! Cum now!

Kari let go, cumming hard. She had to lean back on the wall as the power of the cum took her over. She moaned, louder this time. On the other side of the wall, Jeff watched as his sister leaned back, he heard her moans over the sounds of the shower. God, she was cumming! His cock throbbed, and he ached to jerk it hard and fast, but he was controlling it. Finally, Kari stood back up and finished washing. Jeff tucked himself in as best he could, and fled quietly to his room. He waited, in total silence, what seemed like an hour, till Kari had left the house. His cock, still semi hard, ached for relief, but Jeff denied it. He took a shower.

Lynn had taken the afternoon off. She hadn't had any time off in a while, and was looking forward to relaxing at home, maybe getting a head start on the weekends chores. When she got home, she parked the van and went into the house. She headed for her room to change into loafing clothes.

Jeff had finished his shower, and had wandered to the laundry room to find some clean clothes. He hadn't bothered to dress, figuring he would put on clean clothes in the laundry room, then gather the rest of his things and take them to his room. He had not heard his mother come in the house.

Lynn, for her part, was unaware anyone else was home. She pulled on a pair of shorts and a t shirt, having taken off her skirt, blouse and bra. She gathered those items, and the rest of the things in her hamper, and headed for the laundry room.

When Jeff walked into the laundry room, as he started to pick up his basket of clean clothes, his eyes fell on the pile of dirty things in the sorter. Right on top, was a pair of bright red panties. He wondered if they were mom's or Kari's. He picked them up, looking at them, but that wasn't enough to tell. He grinned to himself as he brought them up to his face. He inhaled deeply. Ah, yes, they were mom's. he leaned back against the washer, as he sniffed deeply, savoring the scent the woman had left in them. His cock rose and swelled. Holding the panties to his face, he began to stroke himself, slowly. He leaned his head back, with his eyes closed, and breathed in deeply of the scent.

Lynn turned the corner into the laundry room. Her eyes fell on Jeff and went wide. He was standing sideways to her, naked and hard, and holding...panties? to his face. Lynn was a little shocked, but also amused, and nearly giggled. She hadn't caught him playing with himself in years. The boy hadn't noticed her, so deep was his focus on his pleasure. Lynn watched in silence, slowly growing aroused. Her nipples began to harden as she took a good long look at his cock. He had sure grown since the last time she saw it...or was that just because he was aroused? She had walked into his room as he was naked only, what, two months ago or so. She didn't get much a look at him that time, as she had turned and let him cover up. She knew from seeing him shirtless that he had nice trim muscles, and a smooth chest. Now she was seeing him in all his glory.

Jeff leaned forward some, opening his eyes. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of mom. He bolted upright, and tried to cover himself. That put the panties over his hard cock, which he willed to wilt, but it didn't cooperate, being at the moment too aroused. He sputtered and stammered. Lynn just smiled. She spoke to him.

"I didn't mean to interrupt honey. Sorry."

Jeff stammered and blushed all the way down to his toes. "I, uh, I...uhm...I...I'm sorry mom."

Lynn smiled at him, "Why be sorry honey? Everyone does it, I told you that before. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

Jeff looked down at the panties in his hand, covering his cock, and moved them away, then thought again, and brought them back to cover himself. "I, uhm, know that, but, you know...this...here, like with these...you must think I'm some kind of pervert or something."

"Oh honey, I don't think you are a pervert. My goodness, I would be more worried if you didn't like the...scent...of a woman's panties."

"Oh...I, uh..."

"Listen honey, you go ahead and finish...just don't, you know, leave a mess." Lynn turned as if to leave.

"I don't think I could now. I mean, it's embarrassing, to have you knowing I was doing it."

Lynn turned back. "Why should it embarrass you honey? I know you do it, I do it, and everyone does it. It's natural and healthy."

Jeff got a sudden mental image of his mom, "doing it." That didn't help matters. In fact, it made his cock buck. At least he didn't cum all over right then. He blushed deeply again.

Lynn had seen the motion at his crotch. "Really sweetie, it's ok...you go ahead and finish." Jeff stood there dumbly, looking anywhere but at his mom. Lynn moved closer, and reached up, tenderly stroking his cheek. "Jeff baby...it's really ok. I mean it. I don't think it's weird of you to be sniffing my panties and jacking off. In fact, it's kind of flattering, that you get that excited over your old mom."

"You're not old mom!"

"Well thank you honey. Anyway, it's normal enough. I think all boys have fantasies about their moms at one time or another. It's just a normal enough relief of sexual tension."

Jeff was looking down, and for the first time, he noticed her nipples, poking out of her t shirt. His cock flexed again, and was drooling a little bit of his precum.

Lynn continued, "You probably just haven't been with a girl lately, and the tension has built and built. You just need release."

"Yeah, I guess. And I have never...been with a girl." After all, Cherri was no girl, and he hadn't really done it.

"Oh. Oh honey, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were...a virgin still."

"It's ok mom. I guess I am kind of used to it."

She stroked his cheek again. "Don't worry baby, you will. And the girl that has you is going to be lucky indeed."

Lynn turned. She had dropped the laundry she had been carrying, and without thinking, bent to pick it up. As she bent, her ass brushed softly against Jeff. he gulped and fought down the urge to grab it. Mom had the finest ass in town. Lynn turned back and dropped the laundry on top of the washer, and looked at the boy. His mouth was hanging open. Lynn smiled at him. Her pussy was drooling and she had a sudden thought of him sniffing at the panties she was wearing now. That made her giggle out loud, which embarrassed Jeff. She saw that he was suddenly bothered by something, and worried he thought she was laughing at him. "Oh honey, I'm not laughing at you...I just had a funny thought, that's all."

"What's that?"

What the hell, Lynn thought. "Oh I just had this image of you sniffing at the panties I was wearing."

Jeff's eyes glazed over. "Oh God," he said. He felt his cock lurch again. Lynn was standing close enough, that when it throbbed, she felt it.

"Oh my...I didn't mean to make it...worse honey," she cooed to him, "You better ...take care of it."

She started to turn away again, when he stammered out "You didn't make it...worse...just...well the idea...it just...that happens when I think of something that turns me on."

Lynn smiled as her pussy spasmed. "Oh...that idea, it turns you on, thinking of sniffing at my panties while I'm still in them?"

Jeff's cock lurched again, and he gulped and nodded. "I know its wrong, but I can't help it mom. You are just...well...hot!" he blurted out.

Lynn bit her lip, and considered. She reached for his hand, being careful not to brush against his hard cock, fearing it would literally be all over in a moment. She looked into his eyes, and saw the hunger she was feeling herself. "Jeff...you can never, ever, tell anyone about this, Ok?"

Jeff gulped and nodded. Holding his hand, Lynn led him out of the laundry room and to her bedroom. Inside, she closed the door, and looked him over. He was visibly nervous. So was she. She pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them. The boy stared at the thin white panties that covered her. The outline of her pussy was clearly visible, as was the wet spot in front of them. Lynn lay down on the bed, with her legs spread open, knees bent. He looked up at her, she nodded. He leaned down, carefully crawling into her bed, between her legs. He sniffed at her, and found the scent to be even hotter, fresh from the source. He moaned softly, as he pressed closer. His nose bumped her, making her wiggle. He boldly kissed the wet spot, making her sigh softly.

"Do it again," she whispered. He leaned in, kissing the spot more firmly this time, breathing deeply. His body was on fire. His cock was steadily leaking his precum now.

He could even taste her, as he licked his lips, then ran his tongue up the cotton covered slit. "Oh, God..." she whispered, "Take them off me baby..."

He tugged them slowly off her hips. She lifted her ass up to help him, and he slid them off her legs. He stared at her pussy. It had been a couple of weeks since he had spied on her in the shower, and she had trimmed it, and shaved part of it. It looked like Kari's. Her hands reached for him, and pulled his face back in between her thighs. He sniffed deeply, not believing this was happening. She pushed herself up to him, and he kissed again, clumsily letting his tongue drift over her. She slid her hands down, and pulled herself open; he was seeing a pussy close for the first time in his life! He stuck his tongue into it. She moved round, working herself on his tongue.

"Yes baby...yes...that's it....lick mama's pussy...a little higher...ohhhhh!" She moaned as his tongue hit her clit. He was clumsy, and inexperienced, but eager. His tongue was shyly exploring her. Her hands slid up to his short hair, pulling and guiding him. Her hips began to move up and down as she fucked his face. He was tender and gentle. "Oh baby...uhhuh...yes...that's it...your doing it....going..to..cum...going ...to...CUM!" she wailed out as his tongue touched off a sizzling orgasm. She pushed hard on his head, as her hips pushed up. He gurgled and moaned as her wetness was all over his face. Her hips bucked and flexed as she mashed his mouth to her, moaning louder. Finally, she came down, holding him to her. He was still licking softly, almost breathless in his excitement.

"Come here baby...come here..." she whispered to him. Her hands guided him on top of her, and then she slipped a hand down, and took his cock. He was trembling, as she guided it to her pussy. His eyes went wide, and his body jerked, as she rubbed his cock up and down her slit, teasing herself with it. She felt the warm spurts starting, and quickly pulled him inside her, pushing her hips up, taking his cock. She gasped as it speared into her, spreading her forcefully as it sputtered its load into her. He was moaning, his body jerking and twitching. She got him all the way in as the last jet of his comb flooded her.

"Oh...God...I'm sorry...I tried to ...hold back..." He was panting.

"Shhhh...it's ok baby...just hold it there....just wait..." She felt the boys cock twitching inside her, and she flexed tight, milking him. He groaned loudly. God, he was almost as big as Dave had been. It had been a long damn time since she had been filled with cock, and she was savoring the feeling. She wiggled her hands up, pulling at her t shirt. He lifted up enough that she was able to slide it off, lying naked under him. She brought his head down to her nipples. He sucked, not as clumsy as before. His cock was still hard inside her. Jerkily, he began to move. He was unsure of the rhythm, and her hands went to his hips, guiding him. Her hips came up to meet him, as her legs wrapped round his. Slow at first, he was trembling in pleasure. "Oh..yes baby....fuck it....fuck me...that's it baby....uhhuh...that's it..." she whispered and moaned.

The boy was grunting and moaning now, low throaty noises. She tightened and flexed herself round him, working her pussy. She was close, so close. She clawed at his strong back and wailed. Her hands slid down to his hips, urging him. "Harder...YES! That's it, oh! Deep in me baby...Oh! YES GOD!" She felt her pussy tighten on its own, as she started to climax. The boy was slamming into her now, pounding his cock deep in his mom. He was making little strangled cries, and she knew he was there too. "Yes baby...fuck me...cum in me...fuck....me...hard...cum...do...it...big...hard...cock...

OH! YES! CUM! IN! MOM"S! PUSSY!" Her hips pushed high, as a huge climax took her at the same time she felt his scorching cum boiling into her. He pushed back, hard, driving deep into her, moaning and groaning. He slammed over and over into her as his balls emptied out into her hot pussy, till with one last push he was spent. He collapsed on her, his cock twitching inside her as he shook and shivered. She held him close, her body still in the throes of cum, her hips still working, her pussy still flexing. Finally, she went slack. She cuddled the boy, who was panting, against her, feeling his sweaty chest mashed to her tits. She moved her head, getting his mouth, and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

She let him rest a bit. He was still buried inside her, his cock mostly limp now. Her ass was slippery and sticky with the mixed juices running down it. He lifted his head a bit, and looked at her.

She smiled up and kissed him softly. "So, how was it baby?"

"Oh God....it...it...was so good. More than I ever thought it could be."

"MMM, yes it was honey, so very good" She whispered to him. She flexed her pussy round his cock, making his eyes go wide. She smiled. "Ok baby, her are the rules. Like I said before, you can never ever tell anyone about this, ever. And, I am in charge of what we do, totally and completely. And, it doesn't mean that you are tied down to me either. Or I am tied down to you, understand? If you get a chance to be with a girl, use your head."

Jeff nodded dumbly. "Does that mean...we are going to...do it some more?"

Lynn smiled. "Damn right boy!" She kissed him again. She felt his cock stirring inside.

"Right now?" he asked, hopefully.

"Mmhhmm," She answered, then pushed him some, sliding his cock out of her, and rolling him over on his back. "You got to taste me, now I am going to taste you."

Lynn slid down his body, taking his semi hard cock into her hand, and licking it before she slid it into her mouth. It was slippery and slimey with cum, but she liked it that way. She slid it slowly into her mouth, till her nose was pressed into the curls at the base.

Jeff groaned in pleasure. God, this was so good. Cherri had gobbled his cock, but mom was...different. She was slow, easy, and it felt so good.

Lynn worked his cock up and down in her mouth, using her tongue and lips to make it hard and long. The head was buried deep in her throat, and she moaned around it. She slid up high on the shaft, keeping the head in her lips, and running her tongue all around it. Slowly, she began to turn on the bed, slipping around and then tossing a leg over Jeff's head. She lowered herself to him.

Jeff had only seen pictures of 69, but knew what he was to do. He began to slowly lick at mom's pussy, running his tongue up and down, pushing it into the gooey hole. She was really open from this angle, and he worked his tongue deep, fucking her with it. He was moaning into her pussy as her mouth worked up and down his cock.

Lynn enjoyed the feeling of his tongue in her pussy, but rocked back, getting his tongue to hit her clit. Jeff didn't understand, and tried to reach back and push his tongue into her again. Lynn slid a hand down to herself, lifting up higher over his face, pulling his cock from her mouth. "Here baby...lick right here..." She teased her clit inches from his face, showing him where it was. Jeff eyed the little nubbin, and got the idea. Lynn lowered herself back down, pushing back some. The boy began licking up and down her slit, nudging her button with each stroke of his tongue, Lynn made a happy sound and went back to sucking his cock. She slid it in and out of her mouth, slow and easy, taking it all the way down. Jeff found it hard to concentrate on his licking, because his cock was throbbing in pleasure. Lynn wiggled her ass, and wondered if he was ready to lick both holes...but decided to hold off on that for a while. She was ready, and she didn't want him to cum in her mouth, not yet. So she slid him out, and lifted herself, turning round. This time she would mount him. As she slid herself onto his throbbing cock, she leaned down over him. She nipped playfully at his ear. "Ready for your next lesson baby?" She flexed herself round his shaft. She rolled her hips just enough.

P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers
12