Switching Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bet!" he answered eagerly.

She nipped his ear, a little harder, but not enough to hurt. "No baby...you say 'yes Ma'am'"

"Uh...yes Ma'am, mom."

"That's right baby. Now...when you are ready, I want you to tell me...I want you to ask me if it's ok if you cum. Go it?"

"Uh...yes ma'am, I'll try...but ...sometimes I can't...control that."

"I know baby, but you'll get better at it." She rose up and fell down slightly on his tool, squeezing tight on the upstroke, relaxing on the down. "MMmm, mama's little motherfucker has a big hard cock! And it feels so good inside mama!"

"Oh god!"

Lynn began to ride him slowly, easily. She leaned herself to put her tits in his face. "Suck 'em," she ordered, and he all too happily complied. She coached him, a little harder, now softer, yes boy. His cock was throbbing inside her. She sat straight up, riding him up and down, side to side. She took his hand, and guided it to her mound, pushing his thumb to her clit. She held on, and worked his thumb, till he got the rhythm. "Ahhhh...yes, just like that baby....mmmmm... so nice....going to make mama cum baby..." She was feeling up her own tits now, squeezing and pinching the nipples. She was still riding slow and easy, drifting rather than running to orgasm. She started moving a little faster, leaning over him now, riding up and down. She bit her lip and moaned. His thumb was hitting the spot perfect now.

"Ohh...yes...good boy....you want mama's cum boy? Do you want to...feel it cum...on your...big...hard...motherfucking...cock?"

"Oh God...yes..yes ma'am...oh God!"

"Or...should... I...Cum...on...your...face...uhhhh..."

"Oh JESUS GOD! I ...I am ...going to...uhhhh"

Lynn squeezed hard. "NO baby, not yet, hold on to it"

"Oh...God damn...I don't ...think...I can!

His thumb lost the rhythm, and Lynn started riding him faster, harder.

"Hold...it...baby...mother...fucker...as...long...as...you...can..."

"Try...ing...Ma'am...Ohhhh!

Lynn was there. She cried out "NOW!" as her pussy gripped his straining cock.

"OOoooooooo" he cried out as his cock started bucking into her tight wet snatch. He drove up hard, nearly throwing her off, but she slammed down on him just as hard, driving his cock so deep. "YES!" he yelled, as his hands found her hips and pulled her tight. "UH!UH!UH!" His cock throbbed and bucked as he filled her.

Lynn felt the hot flood inside her. The boy had an endless supply of cum! She rocked back and forth, holding his cock tightly inside her as she climaxed, over and over. She finally bent over the boy, collapsed, and slid her legs out, till she was laid on top of him. His cock was still in her.

He was chanting "Oh God, so good, so good," Over and over. Lynn was catching her breath, nestling her head on his shoulder.

Lynn eyed the clock, in the lazy satisfaction of good sex. Still plenty of time before Kari got off work, but she didn't want to wait till the last minute. And she had a feeling the Jeff could sure as hell go again in a few minutes. For that matter, she knew she could to. Best not to spoil the boy though.

"Whats my next lesson ma'am?" the boy whispered.

Lynn giggled as she bit his chest. "Eager, are you, little motherfucker?"

Jeff laughed. "Yes ma'am, I guess I am. Eager. And a motherfucker too."

"Well you are my eager little motherfucker. Let's take a shower and get cleaned up baby."

They used Jeff's shower. Somehow, that seemed sexier to them both. Washing his mom made Jeff as hard as iron in no time. Lynn was getting thoroughly aroused at the sight of her son, naked, hard, and shiny with water. His trim muscles were really doing things for her, and that one muscle in particular. She was teaching him just how to touch, just where to touch. He had a delightfully firm and gentle touch; a little shy, but nice. She decided to have him again, right here, right now. It was going to be a tight fit in the little shower, but there was just enough room. With her back to him, and bent as far as she could she told him to put it in. She reached between her legs to guide him a little, and felt herself being stretched as he slid into her pussy with a groan. She pushed back to him. His hands found her hips, and he began to pump himself into her, in long powerful strokes. The rhythm suited her. "Yes baby... that's it...take it...OH! YES!"

Jeff had started hammering into her.

"UHHH...yes! Fuck it HARD!"

"Oh...GOD! Your...pussy...is...so...GOOD!"

Jeff hammered away, lost in pleasure as Lynn moaned and pushed back to him. She flexed her walls tightly around his cock, making him growl. She had her hand on her slit, rubbing her clit as the boy pounded deeply into her. His fingers were digging into her hips. She started cumming, spurred on by the action on her clit and the action in her pussy. "Yesssssss! Baby is making mom CUM! FUCK ME!" Lynn wailed as climaxed over and over.

"OOOoo...UH! CAN...I...C-C-CUM MA'AM?" he pleaded.

'OOO YES! Yes baby, CUM HARD! Cum in me! NOW!" Lynn Screamed. His balls were slapping at her pussylips as he drove hard into her. He was grunting, moaning, and his cock filled her again. His cum spurted hot and sticky into her pussy, as he pounded in far and deep. She was still rubbing herself, on the edge of one more, but not quite getting it. She pulled forward , getting the last spurt of his cum on her pussylips, and turned round, She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed down, "On your knees boy...on your knees and lick me, lick me NOW....ooooo"

Jeff slid to his knees hurriedly, and pressed his face into her cum filled pussy. his tongue darted out, finding her clit. She spread her legs wide, and pushed her hips forward as she pushed the back of his head. "Yessss...that's it...good boy, good motherfucker! SUCK IT! Suck mama's pussy! Oh GOD ...YES!" the final climax hit her like a truck. Lights flashed in her head. This was a huge cum. Her pussy spasmed and forced most of his cum out, covering his lips and chin. He sucked hungrily on her pussy. Lynn gasped for breath and finally pushed him away. He stood up, holding her, as she was shaking. His cock was still throbbing, and still rock hard. Her hand found it, and pumped it.

"Oh BABY! That was SO good!" she kissed him, hard and passionate. "Can you cum again baby?"

"Oh god...yes, I think so mom."

"Mmm..ok. Don't wait, cum when you are ready honey...you deserve a treat." With that, she slid down to her knees and took his hard cock in her mouth. She slid it in and out, holding the base of his cock in her hand. The she held just the head in her lips, sucking as hard as she could, while she fisted his shaft hard. She let the head slip out, and looked up at him. "like that baby? Hmmm? Like the way mom sucks your cock?"

He just moaned and nodded his head. Her mouth closed round his cock again, moving up and down the shaft in time with her hand. She brought her other hand up and massaged his balls. She took him all the way down her throat again, as her fingers moved under his balls, and massaged the soft spot there. He groaned. She felt his cock throb in her mouth just before it emptied. She kept sucking, feeling him shake, till his cock only twitched in her mouth, finally having run dry. She had a mouthful of his spunk. She stood up, and opened her mouth, showing him his cum on her tongue, then closed her mouth and swallowed. She opened her mouth again, showing him she had taken everything he gave her. He moaned and his cock bucked one last time. It gradually went down, and she washed it gently as he washed her pussy just as gentle. They kissed and held each other tight.

"You know mom...someone told me to make sure my first time was with someone special. I don't think it could have been any more special than this!"

"MMmm, I'm glad baby. I'm so glad."

12