Switching Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers

In the bedroom, Tanya had rolled off Lynn, recovering, watching the woman shake . She whispered to her..."Open your legs, but don't let it slip out."

Lynn opened her legs and tried to keep the toy in place, but her dripping cunt was wet, her muscles twitching, and the vibrator eased half way out of her. She reached down and held it with her hand. "Oh..oh, so you want to fuck yourself for me? You want to fuck your cunt good?"

Lynn whimpered and barely whispered, remembering, "Yes miss...please...can I please?"

"Do it slut...fuck that wet cunt good...make it loud and slurpy"

Lynn began to hammer herself with the toy, pounding it in and out of her tight wet hole, shaking and squirming. Tanya watched, unable to keep from rubbing her freshly cummed pussy. She was in awe of how hard the older woman was fucking herself. Not knowing how lonely Lynn had been for the feeling.

Tanya could wait longer, and ordered Lynn " Cum slut...cum for me again, CUM!"

Lynn shook and moaned and let it go, creaming hot, shaking as the toy took her to another orgasm.

Rhonda, hearing more than one voice now, wondered just what the hell was going on in her room, and opened the door quietly. To her shock, she saw her young niece, naked, fingering herself, while another older woman was plunging a vibrator in and out of herself, obviously orgasming. She smiled.

With uncommon patience ( and a pussy that went from aroused to dripping) Rhonda watched and waited till the older woman stopped shaking. She stood un noticed in the door as her niece asked " Was it good slut"?

"Y...Yes, yes Miss it was good"

Rhonda was a little surprised.

she spoke.

"Really... ' Miss Tanya', just what are you doing?"

Both women jumped in shock, Lynn trying to cover her naked ness with her hands ,blushing scarlet, Tanya quivering in fear. " Auntie Rhonda! I...I...I..." The girl burst into tears as she ran to her Aunt, falling to her knees, hugging the woman around the waist. " No Auntie, I just...I just... I was just...we..."

Lynn , getting to her feet, blushed red and trying to get dressed, was stopped by Rhonda's voice.

"Lay back down . NOW!"

Shocked , Lynn didn't know what to do and laid down, scared.There was no resisting this woman.

"You...," peeling the girl from her hips, " You have been very Naughty..."Rhonda pointed the girl to a chair. Tanya didn't sit, but bent over the chair. Rhonda slipped off her skirt and blouse, standing in stockings and bra...she wasn't wearing panties, and unsnapped the bra, letting her tits free. Lynn watched, not knowing what to say or do. The woman, the girl's aunt, was striking. Dark hair, high firm breasts, her exposed pussy having only a small bit of dark hair above the slit. Lynn's eyes widened, as the woman went to the night stand and pulled out a ...oh my God, it was one of those buttplug things...and went to Tanya. Rhonda held it out in front , and let the girl see it. Tanya quivered. Rhonda's other hand came up high behind the girl and delivered one swat to her bottom, leaving a light red handprint on her.

"So... 'Miss' ...tell me what you need."

"Oh God Mistress Auntie Rhonda...please...don't make me say it now...not in front of her..."

Another swat on her bottom made the girl squeal. Lynn looked on, still not knowing what to do. But becoming more excited all the time. Her hand slipped to her nipple, and she began to tease herself.

Tanya squealed.. " No please ma'am...I need my plug Mistress, to remind me to be good. Please give it to me...pleeeease!"

Lynn was shocked. This girl who had totally commanded her very being a few minutes ago, was now quivering and begging for this striking woman to plug her ass! Lynn admired the control the woman had over the girl, and shyly wondered, how it would be , to be like the girl, and be begging for...begging for that thing. She sat up on the bed, unnoticed for the time being. Without thinking, her hand slid down between her legs and she began to rub her clit.

Rhonda, took the plug and pushed it against the girls ass...then stopped. " You are all wet here girl. why?"

Tanya squirmed then told why. " I made her slut for me Mistress. I made her lick me all over and make me cum. I made her lick my ass Ma'am. and I ...OOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Rhonda buried the plug to its base in the girl as she told her story . She took the girl by the hand and led her to the bed, noticing Lynn's fingers busily working.

"Stop that."

"Oh...I..."

"Just stop it . No one gave you permission to do that."

" Permission...I...uh..." Lynn took her fingers from her sopping slit reluctantly and waited for guidance. This woman was in charge, there was no doubt. Rhonda, holding the girl Tanya by the hair, pushed her down on the bed, pushing her face against Lynn's open cunt .

"Suck it" she commanded. Tanya greedily started working on Lynn's wet snatch, as Lynn fell back on the bed, moaning.

"Oh God" Lynn moaned, "Yes...oh yes, suck my pussy!"

Rhonda reached down and pulled Tanya's head back, and stared at the Lynn, who moaned in frustration. "Tell her the right way."

Tanya mumbled " I already did once Auntie Ma'am"

Lynn, realizing her mistake, cried out " oh please, make her suck my cunt more, please, my cunt needs sucked!" Smiling Rhonda pushed the girls face back into the dripping snatch of the begging woman, making her squeal in passion. Tanya moaned, wiggling her plugged ass all over, Lynn moaned, arching her hips up into the younger girls face. Rhonda leaned in and kissed the woman , tasting the sweet taste of her niece's cunt on her lips.

Rhonda told the woman "My pussy needs sucked to. Would you like to suck my pussy?"

Lynn moaned out "Yes, yes, let me suck it ...I want to suck it... please...Miss...let me!"

"You catch on quick."

Rhonda turned and lowered herself, her dripping wet pussy, right onto Lynn's eager mouth. Rocking back in forth in delight as the woman sucked on her clit, Rhonda ordered Tanya "Finger her too...and while you are at it, finger your self little slut"

Tanya smiled into Lynn's pussy and slipped a finger into it, sliding her other hand down under herself and pumping it in and out of her own, quivering, waiting for auntie to let her cum, sucking hard, fingering hard, squirming, moaning.

Lynn found this to be heavenly. Her body ached for release, but she had figured out that she wouldn't be allowed without permission.

Rhonda moaned in delight, watching the two sluts, feeling the one's tongue, and let herself cum, once, then twice, then a third time, before she lay back , and told the Lynn to cum, and cum "Wet"

Tanya moaning, whimpering, but not allowed yet to stop, sucked Lynn thru orgasm. Her eyes looking up at Rhonda, pleading. Rhonda had her climb up next to them on the bed, and let Lynn touch and rub her. The plug filling her ass, Lynn's fingers filling her little smooth cunt, Rhonda's lips on her nipples, was too much for the girl. she begged and pleaded. " Please Mistress, please!" Rhonda told Lynn to just rub the girls clit...fast, fast...hard, and told her to watch. Lynn leaned down over Tanya's shoulder, watching. The girl spread her legs wide, and got up to a squat .

" NOW my best girl, do it now, lets see it!" Rhonda commanded.

Tanya squealed, her body trembled, and a huge shower of juice squirted from her tight little hole. one squirt, after another , wetting the covers of the bed, she shook and trembled in Lynn's arms as orgasm took her . Lynn's eyes grew wider still , watching the girl squirting.

Rhonda smiled. This could be a good thing.

P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers
12