Switch's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He curls his back as he lowers his head to her right breast taking hold of her erect nipple and sucking hard bringing her closer to yet another orgasm. Being controlled and deeply pleased at once making her moan and cry all the more louder.

"Cum for me, little slut," He growls, "Cum for your Lord."

He pushes in to the hilt causing her to cry out as the orgasm rips through her body. Back arching as he pumps hard finally cumming himself. Once he is spent he kisses her forehead before getting up. Grabbing some shorts he exits and goes into the bathroom. His pet falls into a deep sleep.

The next morning she wakes up and finds that she is sore as all hell and loving it. She felt so good after the punishment and pleasure she had received from her Lord. She couldn't wait to get home and enjoy time with her boys. She sat up and found a note from him.

Good Morning little one, go take a shower and meet me downstairs for breakfast. ~L

Quickly she got up and went into the bathroom and found a brand new outfit for her. It was simple and yet suited her style very well. A black tank top, dark blue jeans, and a new hat, she smiles with glee at the sight of the hat. He remembered her love for them. The sides were embroidered with a red and white roses and the around the base of the hat was a chain also in embroidery.

After taking her shower and getting dressed she bounced herself down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. Her Lord was just finishing up the omelets he was cooking. She could only smile at his thoughtfulness to her. Even though to him she was only his slave he still took such great care of her.

"Good Morning My Lord." She said when he looked at her.

"Have a seat little one." He replied with a warm smile.

She walked over to the table and sat down enjoying the feeling of tightness in her muscles. She couldn't believe that this had lasted for 2 nights, her job crossed her mind. Those boys better have kept everything running smoothly. Her Lord sits down across from her and just stares at her.

"I see smoke coming out of your ears little one, what's on your mind?"

"Thinking about the two boys I got back home My Lord and the shop that I own that they help me run."

"I see, you finally got the hobby store you wanted to start up and going"

"Yes, My Lord."

"Well that's good to know, you can bet I'll be in to buy some new minis. Now let's eat before the food gets cold."

Both of them ate in silence, her Lord watched closely at the smile that kept creeping over her face. He could tell that she had enjoyed herself immensely even if the beginning was punishment. He laid his free hand down on her leg and she jumped slightly to his touch. They just looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"Do you remember your lesson little one?" He asked soft but stern.

"Yes My Lord, I have learned my lesson. This slut will not harm a slave outside of agreements, nor will she allow her temper to control her" She replied softly.

"Good, though I think I'll be keeping an eye and ear out on you from now on since I'm back in town."

She looks at him and smiles as she remembers some of the more fun times they have had together. They went back to their breakfast and enjoyed the serenity of the moment. When they finished she picked up the dishes and washed them quickly. Then she walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you very much My Lord for the hat and clothes. And a big thank you My Lord for caring about me so much to punish me after being apart for so long."

"Any time little one, forever and always, you will be MY little one."

He returned the hug and kissed her deeply slipping his tongue past her lips to tease and dominate her mouth. His hands run along her back down to her ass, gripping hard through the jeans causing her to moan into him. Gently he let her go so she could stand on her own.

"Those boys of yours are waiting little one. I'll be by in a day or two to check out your shop."

Sighing she smiled "It feels so good to be in your arms again. I'll see you later then My Lord."

With that she grabbed the bag by the door and headed out leaving her slave self slowly slipping away. Bit by bit her slave side slips away as she gets in her car and heads to her hobby store. What she would run into when she got there was not something she would be happy about.

12