S'wrong Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum rang me during the day to say that they were going out that night and also the next night, Saturday, this was cool with me as I played basketball Fridays, and was going to a friends thirtieth birthday the next night.

When I awoke on Saturday morning, it was later than normal, almost eight o clock. Mum and Dad both normally had things to do on Saturdays which required then to be out early. I just accepted that they'd changed their plans and I got up to shower.

After a few minutes the water pressure dropped sharply, and I knew that someone had gone into the other shower. I'd got out and started to dry myself when there was a knock on the door. After wrapping the towel round me I opened it to see Mum there, she said, "can I come in this shower please, we've slept in, Dad woke first and went into our shower knowing full well that I've got to be out before he does?"

"He's an arsehole," I said, and then added, "of course, you go through," stepping aside, and then pulling the door closed behind me.

Mum didn't argue the point of him being an arsehole, so we at least agreed on that.

I walked away three or four steps before realising that I hadn't closed the door fully, and the fan in the room had caused the door to open slowly inwards. Giving in to temptation I went back to look at Mum in the shower, the glass had misted over, so I could only make out her shape.

Not wanting to get caught by Dad, I went to their room, made sure that he was still in the shower, and then went back and stood in the doorway watching her bathe. I could only see her outline, but when she turned into the right direction, I could make out the dark patches created by her nipples and pubic hair. Those beautiful thick, black nipples that I'd held between my fingers in the cinema, and the pubic hair that I so badly wanted to touch.

After some twenty seconds or so she stopped moving, and I knew that she'd seen me standing there, she waited, immobile for several seconds, and then reaching up, redirected the shower head onto the door.

There she was in all her glory, naked, totally naked, the view was a little vague as the water ran down the glass, but what I saw was enough to capture my attention totally.

We both stood there looking at each other, before my instincts took over and I was drawn into the bathroom, moving forward propelled by an invisible force, I opened the shower door and there she was. Her expression was one of fear, the water running down her body in rivers made some of her skin very red, and other parts not so.

My eyes ran over her entire body, her breasts hanging down a little seemed larger than I expected them to be, her nipples also bigger than expected. Her pubic hair, totally wet and matted, clung to her thighs. It looked blacker than I'd expected, but being wet, had lost it's thickness, and with it the ability to conceal. Even from above I could see that her lips were hanging down and visibly apart.

We stood, looking at each other, my erection pushing out the front of my towel showed how aroused I was. Mum was licking her lips and blinking her eyes nervously, she was also running her hands up and down her hips. Added to that her rampant nipples and opened lips, gave an indication that I wasn't the only one aroused.

Still we stood without speaking staring at each other, when my hand with a mind of it's own, reaching out cupped her breast. Her eyes opened wide, and her nostrils flared, as feelings ran through her body.

Her breast was warm and wet, as you'd expect in the shower, but the feelings were more than just that. There was something quite different, that I can't describe in words, it was a level of emotion that I've never even imagined was possible.

The hand still being taking directions from outside forces, after paying homage to the nipple once again, slowly moved down her stomach, over her navel and started on it's final journey, Cupping as it passed the small tummy caused by my birth, then running under it, until I could feel her pubic hair. The water on her body made it soft and slick, and so without even a moment's hesitation my hand slid between her legs, to cup her opening.

As Mum's breath drew sharply in, a look of panic took over her face, it was obvious that she wasn't in control any more than I was. I stood there for perhaps five seconds cupping her in my hand, before slowly raising my middle finger, which encountered no resistance at all, the shower wasn't the only thing that was making her wet, it helped, but wasn't really necessary.

As soon as it entered her, my finger slid upwards along the front of her cavern, looking for her G Spot, slowly and sensually it slid up and back, up and back, up and back several times. Mum had her eyes closed and was trembling. She moved her hand down to cover mine, but made no attempt to remove it from her.

I was now racked with indecision as to where this was going, I had her mound in my hand and my finger inside stimulating her. Mum had her hand covering mine as if to keep my finger inside, and then in an unconscious move, turned to face me more front on. She then put her other hand on my shoulder to steady herself. Her eyes opened momentarily to meet mine, before closing again, as her head dropped down onto her chest.

The spell that was being cast over her was broken by a sudden increase in the water pressure from the shower, she didn't realise for an instant, but when she did, knew that Dad had finished his shower and turned off the water. I stepped back sharply from her, as I did, my towel dropped to the ground.

My eyes went to hers but she was looking down at me, she drew in her breath, and a small sound came from her throat. Then her eyes reluctantly came up to meet mine, but she wasn't able to hold my view, and they again dropped down, this time staying there.

"I have to go Mum, I really do have to."

Without raising her eyes she nodded. Holding the towel in my hand, I closed the shower door and walked into the hall pulling the door behind me. Not wanting the moment to end, I walked to their bedroom and listened, the shower fan was still going telling me that he was still in there, probably drying himself.

Fortified by that information, I walked back, opened the door, and stood there again looking at Mum. She'd dropped down onto her knees, had her left hand on the wall to steady herself, and her right hand was between her legs as she gave herself relief. The noise that she made was far in excess of what she'd made with Dad either time. Without stopping, she slid seamlessly into a second orgasm, before raising her eyes to lock with mine. She knelt there, making was no attempt to hide what it was that she was doing, she'd had to get herself off, and I'd caused her to have to do that.

Our relationship had moved through another frontier, and I wasn't sure that either of us were now in control of it, it'd assumed a life of its own, and who knew were it would take us?

By this time, the shower had fogged up again, and my Mother was just a vague outline, so I went to my room, locked the door, and engaged in a bout of high level self abuse for the next hour. By the time I came out, both Mum and Dad had left.

We didn't see each other for the rest of the day, as we were both out and about, but the events of the morning kept running through my mind again and again. Mum rang at six thirty to say that they were leaving to meet up with friends. At the same time she asked when I'd be home from the thirtieth. I told her that I had to be home by one a.m. as I was playing golf at ten thirty next morning. She seemed satisfied with that, said have a good night and hung up. There was no mention of this morning, maybe Dad was there.

Right on one a.m. I pulled into the garage, and was surprised to see that their car was already there. This must have been the first time ever that Dad had got home from anywhere by one, he was hard core where a party was concerned.

Quietly I moved past their room which was in total darkness, and went into the shower. I wondered if they were all right as they'd obviously been home for some time, and were now asleep.

After the shower, I wrapped the towel around me and went to my room. As I started to dry myself, I heard a noise behind me and turned around to see my mother standing there.

My mouth dropped, she looked so beautiful, she'd obviously taken a lot of time to present herself, was it for me? I hoped so.

Her make up was spot on, her hair the same, and she was wearing the most gorgeous Jade Green nightgown. When the light shone from the right quarter, it was totally transparent, everything was visible. But when she moved and the light came from another angle, the only things which were noticeable were the dark patches that were her nipples and pubic hair. It was far more arousing to see her like that than if she'd been totally naked.

I was stunned, I just stood there staring, my heart was hammering away, and I was totally unable to speak. I stared at her breasts with those big brown nipples, were they the best nipples I'd ever seen? I thought they just might have been.

Speechless, I sort of waved a hand at her, and then managed a vague, "the nightdress."

"Like it?"

I was only capable of nodding.

"I bought it for you this morning."

Again all I could manage was to nod, and then a feeble, "nice, thank you."

Our eyes met, "I like what you're wearing too."

I was of course naked and my erection there for her to see, she moved towards me, took it in her hand and said, "it feels nice, just as nice as I thought it would. It's been a few years since I've seen it, now this is the second time today, but it's been worth the wait."

As she'd moved, her gown had flowed along behind her; she looked regal and majestic. Her eyes were sparkling, she glowed from head to foot, and had an aura about her that I'd never seen in any woman before.

Still holding me in her hand she pressed her body against mine, and then releasing my cock, put both her arms around my neck, saying, "do you realise it's sixteen hours since we've been together, I hope you've missed me as much as I've missed you."

As we kissed her hips pressed my erection hard between us, her breasts felt hard and heavy against me, and her nipples bored into me like drills.

I was used to kissing her for long periods, but there was something worrying me and so I broke the kiss. She stepped back looking concerned, "is there something wrong, don't you want to kiss me?"

"Of course I want to kiss you, it's just that, well, what about Dad?"

"He's got too drunk to even walk so he's sleeping it off at Dave and Rebecca's house, Dave'll bring him home at eleven, on his way to the football."

"How did that happen, I thought he behaved himself with his work crowd?"

She dropped her head and looking at me from under her eyebrows, with the most angelic look on her face saying, "it wasn't easy, I had to keep topping up his glass all the time when he wasn't looking. Then just to make sure, I poured myself a triple brandy and left it within his reach, he saw it there when his glass was finally empty, took it and drained it in two swigs."

Mum then moved back so that her body was again pressing against mine, "now are we going to stand here talking about him all night, or do you want to kiss me."

I of course wanted to kiss her, and of course she gave as good as she got. Eventually, a little more urgency came into play as my hands roamed her body. For the first time ever she didn't move away, remove my hands, or say no. Mums hands were doing a little roaming of their own too.

She was now as ready to couple as I was.

She stood back, "do you want to take my nightgown off?"

"It seems a shame, sometimes it's transparent, and you're on show, and then it's not and I've got to use my imagination. You look so beautiful in it, and you'll be just as beautiful out of it."

I reached out, put one finger under the strap on her right shoulder, and then very slowly pushed it until it was hanging down, no longer doing its job. My attention went to the other strap and even slower than before, I pushed that until finally it was freed also, and the nightgown, the beautiful Jade Green nightdress, slid down like a parachute pooling at her feet. For the entirety of this exercise, our eyes were locked.

Stepping back, my eyes took all of her in.

"Fuck, you're beautiful."

Tears filled her eyes, "you're not just saying that, you do mean it don't you."

I was back to only being able to nod my agreement with her.

Both now naked, we came together again, holding each other tightly, there was no reason to kiss, no reason to touch anything other than the others back and shoulders. Communication by touch alone is one of the very special expressions that lovers alone can use.

Less than half a minute later, we were laying in each others arms, I looked at her. Here she was, with every part of her body mine, to touch, feel, kiss, explore and worship. Her mouth, her breasts, and thighs, all the parts that make a woman just that, a woman, were now mine. My mother was now about to give me the greatest gift, other than life itself, that she could.

There was now no hurry, and so the kisses lasted longer, the hands that slid across both of our bodies carried an extra electrical current that caused shivers to rush throughout our bodies.

I raised myself up to again look at Mum lying there, running my hands across her breast to capture the eager nipples, which were standing up hard and proud for me.

"Alex, would you turn the light off for me please?"

"You don't like to make love in the light?"

"It doesn't bother me mostly, but this is a special occasion, and I want all my senses to be concentrated on you, I don't want anything to distract from what you do to me. It's been a very long time since I've been made love to, and I want to sink totally into you. I want to immerse myself into you, and you into me."

I turned out the light, and then starting at her feet kissed her all the way up to the top of her thighs, giving a lot of attention to the crease at the top of her legs, doing everything other than touching her opening. Mums entire focus was now on my touch, she didn't seem capable of getting involved herself, it'd been so long since someone had worshipped her body that she wanted to abandon herself to the feelings that I'd brought for her. Her moans and sighs accompanied by shifting her body trying to get my mouth to cover her mound, showed that a release was close.

I proceeded up her stomach to her breast, as I kissed the side of one she moved her body offering her nipple to my mouth. I avoided taking it, but she used her hand on the back of my head with a handful of hair, to force herself into my mouth. The urgency of her calls made me realise that not only was she ready, she was in fact desperate for release.

As I rolled her nipple across my tongue, I slid my hand down, and as soon as I touched her clitoris, her body jerked violently. The hand on my head ground my face into her breast as the electricity slammed into her, attacking her body. It's difficult to distinguish between the sounds of pleasure and pain, the cries and facial expression cannot be separated, they are total.

Her release was completed by aftershocks, and more aftershocks. She needed only a moment to catch her breath, before she was holding my hair again and dragging my face to hers. "If you can do that to me every time, I'm yours forever, but can you do that every time?"

"Of course I can, you know that it's in you already, you only needed the right person to bring it out."

"Your Dad used to do it for me, but now he's more interested in the drink and a quick screw. He knows that I'll come with him, so doesn't bother much about anything other than himself now." There was a catch in her voice, and then she said, "can you do it again, please," as she pushed my mouth down to her waiting breast.

Amazingly she responded as soon as my lips enveloped her nipple, from where they travelled down across her stomach. After spending time kissing the crease at the top of her legs, I said, "did you say something about no one eating your Big Mac for a while."

She lifted her head giggling like a schoolgirl, "I did say that, didn't I, I wondered if you'd picked up on it." Then she fell back with her arms and legs wide apart, offering herself to me totally.

I knew that I was now in control, and took my time with her, using my mouth and fingers to get her almost to the point of release, before easing back. Then starting on her again as softly as I could, then again stopping just short of allowing her release, only to start again, almost letting her get there, and again, and again, and again. Until finally she got to that moment that I'd been waiting for, when she called out loudly, "please let me go, please, I need to come, I need to come now or I'll explode."

I played a game with Jane that she called climax denial, which meant that I wouldn't let her get there until she begged me for release, and this was now what I'd done to Mum.

So the moment came, that we would be bonded together forever when I gave my mother another climax with me. I slipped first one and then two fingers inside her and slowly worked them in and out, working on her G Spot as my other hand massaged her clitoris.

Her orgasm started somewhere deep inside of her and roared out like an express train, spewing out with enormous force. It was like nothing I'd heard before. It wasn't a cry, a call, or a scream, as I'd heard from other women. It was a deep roar, a base sound, a primal call, an utterance more in keeping with an animal in the jungle than a human being. It went on until all the breath was expelled from her lungs with a hard rasping sound. Harshly and noisily she dragged in more air, filling her lungs to the maximum, so that the first explosion was quickly followed by another, a second just as deep and emptying of her lungs, followed by another harsh demand for air which allowed her to climb to the top of the mountain a third time.

Even after I stopped stimulating her she continued to hump and jerk her body as if wired up to an electricity supply, she was incapable of getting back under control.

The noises that she made as she jerked and spasemed in her frenzy were a mixture of words and non words, wild and uninhibited they showed the depths that her emotions had taken her to. The sounds ran on and on and on, until there was no more air left in her lungs, and then there was a quiet, a deathly silence that reverberated around the room.

I was frozen as the sounds expelled from her washed over my body, I still had my fingers inside of her, I moved them, but there was no response from her. I figured that she was spent, that she'd held nothing back, and now had nothing left to give. Then I realised that she wasn't fighting for breath as I'd have thought that she would, in fact she wasn't breathing at all.

I sat up panicking, I could see the tabloid headlines running before my eyes, 'Boy fucks mother to death.'

I turned on the light calling out, "Mum, come back to me, breath for Christ's sake, please come back to me, please," as I shook her violently. Finally and thankfully, she started to drag in deep breaths, six, eight or more before she got herself under control.

"Thank God, I thought I'd killed you, you weren't breathing." She was unable to speak, as she was still not as she should be. "Are you ok now Mum?"

"Huh hu." Still breathing deeply.

Eventually she got herself back to normal, and when she did I looked at her, she was a mess, her eyes were bloodshot, her hair everywhere. Of the carefully applied make up only about a half of it was still on her face, the rest streaked, on her hands and arms, or on my pillow.