S'wrong Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw a look of fear in her eyes, as she croaked, "what the fuck did you do to me, you took me to a place that I've never been before. Your Dad and I had a pretty good sex life for years, but there was nothing ever like that. This woman of yours must be something out of this world."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I sat there feeling proud of myself, I'd done something for her that Dad had never been able to do.

Again her eyes bored holes into me, and then with all the emotion that her body could muster, spat out, "FUCK!!!"

I was in shock, the worst that I'd ever heard her say was shit, under her breath. I'd ignored the first time that she'd used it but this time was so blatant, that I was shocked.

Smiling broadly she said, "it seems that the first casualty of our new relationship has become the purity of my mouth, but sometimes you need a word to describe your innermost feelings, and fuck just about covers it right now. Actually when I'm with the girls at work we swear worse that the men do, and in my thoughts as well I'm just as bad. I just wanted your Father to respect me, which seems like a lost cause now anyway."

She moved into my arms for a moment, holding me as tightly as she could. Eventually, she raised her head from my chest asking me, "do you want the light off too when you take me?"

"No way, I want it on, I want to make you come again, but this time I want to see your face as you do."

She stroked the side of my face, as I slid down her body only slowing for a brief moment to worship her breasts before continuing over her stomach, in my haste to sample her taste. My brief encounter with her underwear after the movie night had only wetted my appetite for the real thing, and I wasn't disappointed.

She was coated in a thick layer of mucus, not only her opening, but all around her pubic area, along her thighs, and then running down until it reached the sheet. Her hair was matted and flattened against her stomach and thighs.

For the first time now I allowed myself to fully savour not only the aroma, but the taste of her. Her hand had moved to the back of my head, as she gently stroked my hair.

Jane loved me to eat her, as most women do, and mum was no exception to that. Her hips told a story of their own. She was ready again, after several intense minutes of stimulation.

I was in heaven, like most young men of my age I've used my mouth to stimulate women to the point that most of them had found it enjoyable. But this was different, this was my Mother. I raised my head and took in the most wonderful sight that any boy could possibly see. That sacred place from which I'd entered this world. I drank in the view as I ran my fingers lightly across her lips, before putting both index fingers inside, opening and holding them wide apart.

"Are you looking at me?"

"Yes."

I cannot describe the sound that then came from her mouth, but that, and the handful of hair that she grasped, told the story that she was responsive to my gaze on her.

"Can you kiss me there like you do my mouth?"

"Of course."

As I did, her other hand came to rest on the back of my head, it too grasping my hair. The indescribable noise was now a constant flow as my tongue went to work inside. I tried to pull away as I wanted to work on her clitoris, but she pulled me back down, she was in such a good place that she wanted to stay there as long as possible.

Eventually her grip on me relaxed, and I was able to feel her clitoris under my tongue. I gently licked and sucked it, at the same time as I ran my index finger around and around the inside of her swollen lips. Mum started those moaning sounds of approval, and I knew for certain that she was ready again. When she lifted my head saying, "I want to put you inside of me, I want you to take me, I'm ready for you now." I was also ready for her.

It was now my time.

As I slid up her body, her hand reached down and took hold of my cock, guiding me to where her wetness was waiting for it. As soon as she felt contact with her she let just the tip of it inside, before using the head to rub against the inner lips several time. This was clearly something that she liked, I have to say that it wasn't the worst feeling that I'd had that day either. "Nice?"

Her soft smile and nodding head was her only answer, before again closing her eyes to fully enjoy the moment.

I felt her pulling me inside, but that wasn't all. As my cock went in, her index finger, which was lying on the top of it entered her along with it. She first slid her finger to the right as far as it would go, so that the tip of it was actually right under my cock, before moving it to the left, again as far as she could, so that now the tip was touching the very same spot as before, having reached it from the other side. She was circumnavigating my cock with her finger, a way for her to feel me inside of her. Two, three, four times Mum repeated this exercise, before opening her eyes, smiling, and saying, "s'nice too," again closing her eyes, and going back into her own world.

I let her go on with what she clearly enjoyed, when she opened her eyes again saying, "that's something that we used to do back then, and I'd forgotten about it, my young lover has brought back the young lover in me. Now what I want is for you to look directly into my eyes as you come inside me, will you do that for me?"

I nodded as she took her finger out of her and put her hands onto my back, I could feel the wetness of her right hand, as it slid along me.

"Alex, please take me in the way that you kiss me, softly, slowly and gently."

"Ok Mum," as I slowly pressed myself into her I put my elbows either side of her neck just touching her shoulders. I clasped my hands together above her head, forming a halo around her, she looked biblical, even saintly. There's a line from a Beatles song that I like, something about, Mother Mary come for me, at least that's the way I'll remember it forever now.

I wasn't far from coming, and she sensed it, "keep your eyes open for me, I want to see you as you come into me."

I'd only pressed myself into her for a short time when she called out, "eyes."

I'd closed them again.

And then I came, it was hard not to thrust wildly into her, but I was able to hold back for her. The most amazing thing was that with our eyes locked, the emotion flowing between them was stronger than the most hard core sex I'd ever had, because it wasn't sex, it was love. I'd returned to the place where I was born. My journey was now completed, it was a homecoming in every sense of the word.

And what a homecoming queen she was to welcome me, the most warm, wild, wet, wonderful, welcoming responsive women in my life ever. A woman who loved me without question, and would do so forever.

Right at the height of my climax I couldn't stop myself from thrusting harder into her as I finally lost control with my intensity, this was ok with Mum, as she now knew that she'd received my seed, she also knew now that we were completed, just as my journey home was.

Then she came for me. It was intense, not as intense as the last time that I'd made her come was, but her body and cries told me that she'd enjoyed it. The look on her face, the pure ecstasy of coupling with her son meant that she'd enjoyed it totally, she and I were joined and fulfilled.

As we lay together in the silence, that beautiful after sex silence, when you've shared a spiritual bonding with someone that you love more than anyone else in the world. I held her to me, and she, me to her. Mum was shaking with the emotion of the moment. Silence was all that was needed, words would have been an unwelcome intruder resented by both of us.

When she moved her head and our eyes at last met, she looked so serene. I said to her, "you came with me, it seemed all right, but it wasn't as good for you as before, I'm sorry."

"This was your time Alex, you'd done me so completely, like no one else ever has. You needed to receive something from me to be as powerful as what you did for me. It's ok though, if you'd turned out the light and let me focus totally on what you were doing to me, I probably would have come as hard as before. But then again, I'm not sure that this old body would have been able to take another one like that. It was so very intense, it was a total experience for me." There was so much love in her as she said, "you will do that every time for me, won't you, please?"

I nodded, I was feeling pretty good about myself.

"Now," said Mum, thinking that maybe my guard was down, "who's this woman that's taught you to do these things to me, what's her name?"

I laughed, seeing right through her, "Her name's Jane."

"Jane?"

"Jane Clarke."

"Do I know her?"

"I don't think so, she lives over in the next street."

"Will I meet her?"

"Dunno, maybe at some time, but now I have to ask you something."

"Yes, of course."

"What's brought this on, you know, you and I?"

Mum closed her eyes, contemplating her answer for a moment, then said, "a lot's been happening in my life for a while now. Since I've turned forty I've found it hard to accept my age. Society makes a woman feel as if her life's ended at forty, and yet I don't feel old, even though your Dad keeps telling me that I am. I think he does that because he does feel his age, and he wants to bring my self esteem down. I've found it harder and harder lately to say no when other men hit on me, especially when your fathers idea of sex just isn't what it used to be, and it certainly isn't what mine is anyway."

"Mum, if what I've heard for the last two times that you've had sex is how it's become, you've certainly got something to complain about."

"Two times, you've heard us twice. I knew that you were in the room on Saturday night." She paused thinking, "so then you must have heard us after you and I came back from the cinema?"

"Yes I did, and I need to know why you let him have you that night, for me it spoiled the evening that we'd just had, that was our night, a very special night, and hearing him having you just shattered me, why did you do it with him?"

"Alex, I wanted to make love with you so, so much that night, but I just couldn't bring myself to take that huge step then, so I left you my clothes as a sort of consolation prize. But I hadn't thought it through completely, because of course, when I got into the room, I was naked. I didn't want to wake him up going into my drawers looking for a nightgown, so when I got into bed and he turned into me, he felt that I was naked, and thought that I wanted sex, so how could I explain it away if I didn't let him have me?"

"But you enjoyed it?"

"Yes, I always enjoy it to some extent, but you saw tonight just what I can be with some real love and attention applied to me, didn't you?"

"Yes, there's a bit for me to work with that's for sure."

Mum then looked down, "damn there's a wet spot," and then getting out of bed, started walking towards the door.

"Where're you going?"

"I think that you and I have some unfinished business in the shower from this morning, and then because of that wet spot, we're just forced to have to sleep in my bed." She turned smiling, "but only if that's all right with you?"

"That's cool ma, in fact I think I'll like having you in that bed, even more than in mine."

"I thought you might somehow. Now, when am I going to meet your lady...Jane, right?"

"Yes it's Jane, but why do you want to meet her?"

"Oh I just thought it might be fun, this is the new me, I'm forty four in two months, and I think it's about time I had my mid life crisis, you know try some new things. Look for new horizons, that sort of thing, I'm sure you can understand that. But for now it's time for us to revisit the shower, are you coming lover?"

She stopped as a thought struck her, "Lover, it's got such a ring to it hasn't it? My lover my son, my son my lover, yes a very nice ring to it, if I may say so."

Like every good son, I never argued with my Mum, I just agreed, and of course, my Mother my lover, my lover my Mother, sounded just as good to me.