SWTOR: A Smuggler, Not A Patriot 02

Story Info
Choosing the girl over the cause is not its own reward.
2k words
4.47
23.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SWTOR: A Smuggler, Not A Patriot: Prologue:

There Are Many Types of Reward

Inspired by the new Bioware MMO set in the Star Wars universe. I own none of the characters, obviously.

The thieves were dead, the medicine recovered and the Cathar woman who'd originally stolen it was most grateful to have it returned. The bestial looking refugee's tufted ears twitched slightly as she accepted the packaged supplies.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't come along. These poor children would have died and anyone else would have surely arrested me for stealing them in the first place, but you covered for me with the soldiers and dealt with those thieving scavengers. How can I ever thank you properly?" Yael asked asked.

"There's no need to repay me. What sort of man would I be if I let innocent people suffer? Those soldiers signed up to fight, you didn't. And neither did those poor children. I just did what any true man would do." Sulmad said, innocently, if repeatedly drawing attention to his generally obvious masculinity.

Yael brushed her mane back, the pale red fur on her hands contrasting nicely with the brown of her mane and the white of her face. She stepped forward and hugged him tightly. "You did more than anyone else. Thank you."

She moved to press her lips against his cheek, but he moved slightly, catching her mouth with his as powerful arms encircled her, hugging her back and protecting her against the world. After a moment's hesitation, she kissed him back passionately. A graceful leg kicked the door to her hut shut and she pulled him down onto the bed, spinning them so she was on top. She ripped open his shirt, revealing a well muscled and heavily scarred chest, with surprisingly little hair. It might have bothered her if she didn't have a well documented fetish for non-furries (which somewhat limited her interaction with other Cathar given their cultures sexual openness). There were a few scratches from the action against the smuggler and a few more from her claws ripping open his shirt.

Sulmad ignored the pain, getting a thumb under her shirt and pulling it off. She barely got her arms up in time to let him. He ran a hand along the fur of her sides and over her small breasts. "So soft." He said with a smile.

"Too soft. I can't even feel it. Harder." Yael demanded through clenched (and very sharp teeth).

Sulmad began to wonder if he knew what he'd gotten into, he'd never been with a Cathar before. Though he had once seen one cut through a durasteel knife in a bar fight, using only his claws. Okay, his claws were reinforced with cybernetics, but still...

On the other hand, he was already beneath her, so what the hell. Strong fingers clamped down on where her nipples should have been, though they were hidden by fur. Pleasure shot from his fingers like lightning from a Sith inquisitor. Yael arched her back and howled like a bitch in heat (even if she was more catlike than doglike).

While one hand kept a constant pressure on her breast, the other unbuckled his belt and tossed it away, careless of where the blaster fell (one of the advantages of sleeping with people who liked him, as opposed to who were being paid for it was not having to worry, as much, about them shooting him). He unzipped quickly as he really didn't want her to try to shred his pants.

That just left her pants, which she solved with a savage slash that scared the shit (though not the erection) out of him, but left him undamaged. He batted aside the hand that headed towards his cock and guided it up into her himself, as keeping those claws away from his skin was almost as high a priority as getting his cock into her tight cunt. And tight it was. Sulmad might have had a cock that was just on the large side of average for a human, but for a Cathar...

If the other refugees hadn't known better than to burst into Yael's hut, they would have at her screeching as he stretched her pussy the way she loved. It actually hurt Sulmad's ears, but the exquisite sensations coming from his cock more than made up for it.

Her fur pressed against him when he pulled her down, tit first to his chest. Her hands slammed down on the mattress, one on either side of his chest, claws kneading in and out, shredding the soft cloth. His hands slid under hers and grabbed her face, locking her golden eyes on his green ones. Barely controlled lust shone in them and was reflected back at her in his own. The screams grew quiet (quieter, actually) and he smiled savagely at his conquest.

Sulmad tried to slide out and discovered that wasn't how Cathar sexuality worked. Her cunt was producing an adhesive that would hold him inside until she came. An interesting evolutionary trait—and not one Sulmad was aware of.

Not one to panic (usually), Sulmad released her head and ran his hands down her back to her ass and gripped it, firmly, pulling hard, provoking sharp moans from the Cathar woman, who almost collapsed against him, moaning against his ear, though her claws never stopped destroying her mattress. After three tugs convinced him that she wasn't coming off unless she took his cock with her, he gave up and decided to enjoy the ride, as best he could.

He gave her his best rib-cracking hug, forcing her breasts against his chest so hard he could barely breath as she writhed atop him like a living nanosilk blanket determined to grind each inch of its absurdly soft surface against every nerve in his body. The idea of scratching came late to him, pets not being a big part of his upbringing (viewing them more as meat than companions had that effect) but it did occur to him. It provoked another bout of screeching, this one far closer to his ears, but it also provoked more writhing, so it all balanced out. She was anchored at three points, his cock and her hands, but that still left the flexible Cathar an impressive range of motion.

Then she was silent and frozen as the stimulus swept her over the edge of her orgasm. A side-effect of Cathar evolution was a propensity towards easier orgasms, for the women, at least.

A second liquid was released as she come, loosening the grip of the adhesive; reacting with it to release his cock in a fountain of tickling bubbles. It felt like a million tiny kisses all along his dick, but ended just before the feeling of bubbling, frothing Cathar cum on his shaft could make him cum. She sat up slowly, letting his hands fall to his side. Sulmad's eyes were closed, enjoying the sensation. Though Yael couldn't feel anything more, the orgasm having temporarily overwhelmed the pleasure center of her brain (like always), she did enjoy his pleasure.

When those green eyes opened she pushed herself off, then dropped back down, shoving her furry self against his hips. "I should have warned you about that, I was gonna put your slab of meat in my ass, that way we both have fun and you don't get temporarily locked in." Yael explained easily as she bounced on his cock. Her hands caught his, pinning them to the destroyed bed. "Instead we're having out fun sequentially. It's really no fair that I went first when you're the hero, but you get your cock in a Cathar's cunt and that's just the way it goes."

"Damn near was simultaneous," Sulmad whispered, though her sharp hearing caught it and she smiled down at him. "Besides, I always put the needs of others before myself." He continued with a blinding smile and a thrust matching her bouncing..

She rose, twisted and came back down, bringing her chest down as well and swept a rough tongue over his right nipple, up to his throat, then further up to his ear, where she purred a few words. "So you do, but let me do this, let me give as well as take." Her language was surprisingly formal, an acknowledgement of debt and a willingness to do anything to repay said debt while retaining her honor.

"It's your show, beautiful." Sulmad agreed, relaxing as much as he could, one muscle stubbornly remaining quite rigid.

She sat up, arching her back to change the angle of pressure (or most pressure, as she was built for Cathar cocks, not Human ones) and planted one hand between his legs to support herself and got down to the business of riding him like he was a bucking Savrip.

"You're so big. It's a little hard to do this, seeing as how you're up in my guts. There ain't a Cathar in the galaxy who's this big. Probably ain't more than one or two Cathar cunts like me who could take it, but I can. And I love it." She froze at the bottom, his cock filling her completely and let him enjoy that sensation for a moment. "You're hitting virgin territory with that monster," she lied.

He knew she was lying, but the words felt good and the bouncing had almost made him forget how tight she was. "You're gonna make me cum you keep talking like that." He groaned.

"Good. Fill me up with you cum, stud. I want it in me, filling me, so when I'm walking around the camp, talking to the people you saved, I'll have a sticky little reminder in me of how good you are," she leaned in close and twisted her hips, making him moan, "in every dimension."

He growled and his hands moved, catching her hair in one hand and her ass in her other. Three savage thrusts hit her pussy so hard she was worried he might lodge a testicle in her cunt. The hand in her hair pulled her up over his face, so he could watch her eyes as he flooded her cunt and flood it he did. "Fuck that pussy, cum in it, cum in your pussy." She begged.

The moment came and the heat rose, flooding from every nerve to his cock, then up and into her. Yael's nerves were just starting to turn back on as she felt the cum fill her. Sulmad held her for another long moment, watching her eyes, feeling her pussy, her fur, her everything against him. Then the energy went out of him and he let his arms fall.

She rolled off him, onto the destroyed mattress and curled around. Her rough tongue dragged over his sensitive cock, cleaning every drop of cum, his and hers alike from it. With him cleaned up, so to speak, she turned her attention to herself. Extending one leg gracefully and bending at an angle that made Sulmad's back ache (and cock jump) just watching, she carefully licked her own cunt clean, making sure that not a drop of their combined fluids stained her fur.

Sulmad laced himself back up as he rose, pulling on what remained of his other clothing and redoing his belt, slowly as he was a bit worn out. "You know, we work well together—"

"I can't abandon these people." Yael said, bonding to her feet, sharp teeth flashing through thin lips in what had to be a smile. "But thanks and if you're ever in the camp, you look me up, huh? I'll show you what my ass can do."

"I might just take you up on that." Sulmad said, smiling at the cat-woman, wearing only the remnants of clothes she'd ripped off so she could fuck him, a smile and a tiny drop of cum that was dripping from her pussy.

Sulmad stepped forward, caught the drop and lifted it to her lips. "Missed one." He noted.

She licked it off his finger. "Such a tasty treat you are, captain."

"You aren't so bad yourself, beautiful. You need anything, let me know."

"You need any ass, you let me know, k stud?"

"Definitely." Sulmad agreed, heading for the door, propelled by an impressive slap to his ass.

Unfortunately, other business would keep them apart, but Sulmad didn't mourn the loss overmuch as he was soon neck deep in conspiracies, blasters, lightsabers and pussy.