SWTOR: A Smuggler, Not A Patriot 11

Story Info
Treachery revealed. Punished. Forgiven. Not Forgotten.
1.9k words
4.52
16.8k
3

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by the new Bioware MMO set in the Star Wars universe. I own none of the characters, obviously.

It looked like Sulmad was smiling. He wasn't. An artifact of the scarring surrounding his mouth was a permenant wry smile. The usual twinkle in his eye was missing. A good hint that he wasn't actually happy. As was the blaster in his hand, pointed at her, not insubstantial, chest. "So, you were the one who was helping Skavak stay a step ahead. I knew that asshole couldn't be outmaneuvering us on his own. And now you've killed poor Vidu. Who, present company excepted, was my only ally on this rock. Why shouldn't I blow a hole clean through her again?" He asked Corso Riggs, the tough, if surprisingly innocent mercenary who'd helped him blow through every separatist on Ord Mantel twice over, or at least that was what it seemed like.

"Where I'm from a man don't shoot a woman, no matter what she's done." Corso answered, conveniently overlooking the smoking body of his boss and friend.

"We can't stick around here. Rogun's bounty hunters will be coming soon, they've reopened the port." Syreena put in. She reached up and released her hair from its intricate arrangement, letting the black cloud descend to her shoulders, framing her flushed, over-made-up face to her advantage.

"Fair point." Sulmad admitted, holstering his gun. "Corse, secure us transport the hell out of here, keep an eye out for bounty hunters, but they shouldn't be looking for you yet. Syreena and I'll set this place to blow. Should keep 'em off our tracks for a while if they think we're dead."

"Yes, Captain." Corso agreed, too relieved that the smuggler hadn't blown her away to examine his reasoning too closely.

"Corso?"

"Yeah?"

"We'll meet you at the spaceport. I don't want anymore people coming and going from here than absolutely necessary."

"Right." Corso agreed. He headed out as Syreena heaved a heavy sigh of relief, drawing even more attention to her...assets.

"Now that the hero's gone, let's get down to business. What's your life worth to you?" Sulmad asked, casually pulling the blaster from her hip holster and tossing it away. The skin-tight fabric of her outfit was soft, but he could feel tense muscles under them.

"What—but you said—" She began.

"That was for Corso's benefit. Wouldn't want him to get the right idea about me. I happen to know for a fact that Rogun's wrath has been...delayed by a shipment of chemicals. Now, you were negotiating for your life, seeing as how you betrayed me and I kill traitors." Sulmad explained.

She lunged at him, wrapping her arms around him. Her lips pressed against his, tongue slipping past his defenses. Sulmad's instincts tossed her to the floor and he pinned her hands above her head. "Am I to understand you're offering yourself?" He asked, breath hot against her cheek. He could feel her breasts pressing against him as she gasped for breath. Her nipples were hard, though from fear, or arousal he couldn't say.

"Yes." She whispered, kissing his ear and writhing delightfully under him.

"And I would want Skavak's cast offs, why?" He asked coldly.

She ground herself against his rigid cock, still hidden under his armor. "I can feel you want me and it's not like you've been subtle, sniffing around even when Vidu was alive."

"That was before I knew you were involved in stealing my ship and setting me up to be killed. Repeatedly. That might put a damper on a fellow's interest."

"But it hasn't, has it? Tell you what," she humped against him as best she could. "Why don't we see if I can't convince you to be the gentleman who saved me from those nasty thugs again?"

"No promises." Sulmad replied, releasing her hands and rolling gracefully to his seat, claiming Vidu's chair and ignoring his former boss's corpse in the corner of the room. "But why don't you show me what you've got."

Syreena sat up slowly, stretching liquidly revealing every line of a curvy feminine form. Nimble fingers undid a belt heavy with tools and tossed it away. Her boots and gloves followed, before she kicked herself to her feet. She moved with the grace of Twi'lek slave dancer, though they were more suitably attired for stripping. Her pants came off awkwardly, but revealed a delightful length of smooth leg and an even more delightful set of shimmersilk panties. Her shirt she removed easily, reminding Sulmad that she had kept this backwater's excuse for a crimelord interested for several years, as well as hiding her affiliation with Skavak from both said crimelord and himself.

Sexy, intelligent and completely amoral. Yes, he might have uses for her after all. He thought, before the shirt came off, revealing firm C-cup breasts. On her thin frame they were almost certainly augmented, especially to be so high without any support whatsoever as she'd forgone a bra under her skin-tight shirt. She stepped onto the table, and let her panties drop, pooling at her feet, right in front of him.

"Well?" She asked as he looked up at her, noting her pussy was clean shaven.

"You're clean? You didn't catch anything rolling around in the filth with Skavak?" He asked coldly, holding onto his control with his fingertips. Rage and lust were a bad combination for anyone who liked to keep his head, though if she had any weapons left, they were extraordinarily well hidden.

Her cheeks, already too red with blush, flushed an even deeper scarlet. "No. Besides, I assume you're up to date with your shots, seeing as how you've bedded every doxy from here to Drelliad Village."

"So I am and so I have." Sulmad agreed, with an actual smile.

Syreena stepped off the edge of the table, dropping herself down so she was straddling the fully dressed smuggler. Breasts brushed the synthleather of his armored jacket as she kissed him soundly, hands undoing the laces that kept his cock concealed. She managed to free it, before Sulmad pulled her hands away from his cock, though mostly from the blaster that hung, holstered on his right thigh.

She rose slightly and lowered herself onto his rigidly erect cock, taking its full length in a single thrust. Her cunt was soaked and surprisingly tight, though if she put off everyone else (or everyone else but Skavak) with the same skill she'd displayed towards him, he could hardly be that surprised.

That reminder annoyed him and he rose, lifting her off her feet with an impressive roar. Her legs instinctively wrapped around him as he dumped her on the table. Her naked body shone with sweat as he bent over her, pounding away between her legs with an almost bestial power. One hand pinned hers above her head, while the other roamed over her body, pinching a nipple here, teasing her clit, or her mouth there.

"Well?" She moaned.

"Well, what?" Sulmad asked, not stopping for even a second.

"Well, am I better than that Cathar bitch, Yael? Or that mouthy news anchor?" She asked, going for coquettish, which is difficult when someone's cock is buried eight inches in your cunt.

"You should have seen the things that woman could do with her mouth. I don't think we have to wonder how she made it into the big times, despite not having any connections. As for Yael," he pinched a nipple tightly, producing a sharp yelp from the beautiful temptress beneath him. "I made that kitty purr and she returned the favor. You ever fucked a Cathar? Talk about your energetic partners. I still have scratches."

"Slut!" She snapped.

"Me, her, or you?" Sulmad countered, tweaking her clit hard enough to provoke a deep moan.

"Fuck you!" She cursed, writhing against him as his hands and cock drove her ever closer to the edge of her orgasm.

"You are!" He snapped back, with exactly the same emphasis.

She groaned, though whether it was at his wordplay or because he was teasing her clit as he fucked her was unclear. Whatever her response was going to be, and really, what can you say to that, he silenced it with a savage kiss. She screamed into his mouth as his cock made her cum. Sulmad could feel himself approaching his own orgasm. He pulled out, sitting back on Vidu's humble throne. Syreena slid to the floor, orgasm dazed.

"Let's see what you can do with your mouth. Can you manipulate cock, as well as you manipulate men?" He asked, one hand on the butt of his blaster, more to keep her from taking it than as a threat.

She crawled over to him, too cum-drunk to stand and took his cock into her mouth without hesitation, licking and sucking every drop of her own juice from it. His free hand wrapped itself in her soft hair. "Do you swallow?" He asked, his courtesy only slightly undercut by the fact that he was still threatening her life.

"Rage, insults and cum alike." She agreed, pulling herself off his cock for just a moment, before diving back onto it like a diver clutching at the last snorkel.

The fingers in her hair tightened as he felt his own release approaching. He pressed down, holding the traitor's face against his armor as his cock filled her throat, then his cum was filling her belly and throat and he released her, though not his grip on his gun. She pulled back, coughing for just a moment, before she stepped up and back, falling into one of the other chairs. Sulmad stood up, somewhat more slowly than usual and picked up her pants from where they'd fallen and cleaned off his cum and spit soaked cock, before tucking it away.

The, now quite filthy, pants came to rest on her naked chest. "Anything here worth taking?"

"Anything worth credits was already sent to Rogun to hold him off. He really wants his money. The building's already mortgaged." Syreena replied, slowly.

"So these," he held up the shimmersilk panties, "are the only thing of value in this entire place?"

"Yeah." She admitted.

"Fine. They're mine. I know a guy who pays good money for shimmersilk, makes it into robes for nobles, Jedi and Sith. Should be good for a couple of credits and a laugh." Sulmad said, pocketing the panties. "I'll place the explosives, get dressed. Wouldn't want anyone to think something was wrong."

She winced as she pulled on her clothing, fucking a fully armored individual left bruises in the oddest places. "So, we're good?" She asked, when she was fully dressed and the building was fully mined.

"No. I'm not going to kill you, but you work for me now. I'm not taking you with me, but anything you hear, any big score, any news, any anything, you will drop me a line. I may be on the run from Rogun the Butcher, for now, but trust me when I say, I always end up on top, as you've just seen. Don't cross me and I'll choose to see your actions as a betrayal of Vidu, not me. Understand?" His green eyes blazed as they met her brown ones.

"Yes." She agreed, bending her head submissively.

"Good. Now get gone, I've got the capital of the Republic to conquer. Should be fun."

"Think there'll be enough women there to sate your appetites?" Syreena asked, seeing that the danger had passed.

"Well, it's the most densely populated planet in the galaxy...nah."