SWTOR: Everyone Loves Lana Pt. 03

Story Info
Sith Lord Lana Beniko gets a rival!
7.2k words
4.71
15.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is based on Lana Beniko, from the Bioware game Star Wars: The Old Republic. In it, Lana has left Hoth and been reassigned to the Imperial capital of Dromund Kaas, where she will meet an infamous Sith Lothario. As ever, I have tried to get in some story as well as plenty of sex, and I hope I got the balance right!

*****

Part 3 – The Dromund Kaasanova

The shuttle touched down on the grey steel landing pad, rocking only slightly as it settled. Above, the dark skies of Dromund Kaas cast the planet in perpetual night, lit only by the frequent lightning that played about the thick clouds. All around the landing pad rose a sea of imperious grey-black towers, the heart of Kaas City. This was the capital of the Sith Empire, a world as powerful and as fearsome as the people that called it home.

Blonde-haired Sith Lord, Lana Beniko, emerged from the shuttle and made her way to the Imperial officer waiting nearby. She was trailed by her blue-skinned Twi'lek slave, Elema, who dragged behind her a hover-trolley laden with Lana's bags.

"My Lord Beniko," Said the officer as they approached, bowing. A clean-shaven man with a lean face, he spoke with a crisp Imperial accent. "I am Lieutenant Tyrin, attaché to Darth Arkous. He sent me to escort you to your new home."

"Very well," Said Lana. "Lead the way, Lieutenant."

Elema loaded Lana's bags into the trunk of Tyrin's hover car, and then sat in the back while Lana sat up front with the Lieutenant. As they travelled through the skies of Kaas City (and the Twi'lek got her first look at the colossal and impressive metropolis), the two humans spoke. Lana, apprentice to the fearsome Darth Arkous, had just been recalled from the frozen world of Hoth to the Imperial capital. Lana was deeply curious as to why.

"Lieutenant, have you any idea why my Master summoned me?" She pressed as they flew.

"I have no idea, my Lord," Said Tyrin far too quickly.

Lana frowned, knowing that the man way lying, and her curiosity grew.

Eventually they touched down on the private landing pad of a twentieth-floor apartment suite. Tyrin, desperate to please the Sith Lord, led the way inside, showing the place off to Lana. Hexagonal doors and soothing blue-white lighting bespoke standard Imperial design, and the huge suite had almost a dozen rooms. Lana herself could not think why she would need a home so large, but accepted the place graciously as a sign of her master's favour.

The tour concluded in the suite's massive living room, already partly furnished with a cushioned metal sofa, black-glass table, holo-projector and other items. Lana sat down upon the chair, relaxing for the first time since her long shuttle ride from Hoth, and sighed. "Elema," She said to her slave. "I saw a large bath in one of the rooms. Run it for me," She commanded, eager to undress and unwind.

"Yes, Mistress," Said the Twi'lek, who hurried off immediately.

Lana then turned to Tyrin. "Lieutenant, you are dismissed. Report to Darth Arkous that I am quite pleased with my new home. I shall report to him at the Citadel first thing tomorrow morning."

"Very well, my Lord," Said the officer, and was just about to turn and depart when he saw Lana bend down to remove her green boots. "Please, allow me, my Lord," He offered before his common sense could assert itself.

Lana, too tired to refuse, waved the man to continue. Immediately, Tyrin dropped to his knees before her. He had a thing for feet, and could not help indulging. It was only removing some shoes, it could not hurt, right?

Taking Lana's right boot in his hands, Tyrin unzipped it down the side and slid if off her foot. Immediately he was hit with the musky, pleasant scent of her feet. The Lieutenant, feeling a stirring of his strong foot fetish, struggled to avoid getting hard.

No, she's a Sith Lord, he thought. This is a mistake! I can't get aroused or she'll know...

He glanced up at her, but Lana was not looking in his direction. Instead her face was turned away, aimed out the nearby window and admiring the awesome view of Kaas City beyond. Helpless before his lust, Tyrin could not resist taking advantage and, as he moved to place her boot to one side, he quickly darted his nose inside and breathed deep of the heady aroma.

Oh fuck yes! The Lieutenant's mind screamed in joy. Perhaps, he thought, just one more sniff would be okay... Oh yes that's so good!

"Ahem!" Tyrin heard the Sith Lord, and his heart stopped with terror. Ashen-faced, he glanced up at her, and found Lana scowling down at him. "Enjoying yourself, Lieutenant?" She asked.

"My Lord... I... I..." He stuttered, utterly lost for words. He was dead, Tyrin knew it. Sith Lords had executed underlings for far less!

"Listen to me, Lieutenant," Lana told him. "I'm not angry, I'm pleased."

"W... what?" Tyrin asked, scarcely able to believe his ears.

The Sith Lord narrowed her golden eyes at him, sizing him up while a sly smile spread across her lips. "You enjoy my feet, so be it. You can remove my boots, remove my socks, I'll let you smell both till your hearts content. I'll even let you touch my feet and give me a foot massage. All this in return for one little service..." She tempted.

"Anything, my Lord!" Said the Lieutenant, bowing to her will and unaware that she was using the Force to heighten his arousal and desperation.

"Tell me why Darth Arkous has brought me home," She asked him pointedly.

"Why... uh...I... I don't know..." Tyrin said, though he was far from convincing.

Lana could feel him breaking, and reached down to her foot. Slowly, she peeled the sock off and revealed her bare arch and toes to the officer's vision. He stared at the foot like an addict needing a hit, tracing its smooth curves in the air as she waved it back and forth. "Tell me, Lieutenant," Pressed Lana, again reaching out with the Force to be extra-convincing.

"He has another apprentice!" Blurted Tyrin. "Lord Phorlis! His name is Lord Phorlis! Darth Arkous thinks he is as powerful as you! He wants to test you both against each other!"

Lana did not react to this, having suspected something along those lines. Keeping her thoughts to herself, she simply nodded at the Lieutenant, and offered him his reward. Raising her left boot, Tyrin eagerly took it in his hands, unzipping it and sliding it off. Before placing it on the floor, he stuck his nose inside and breathed deep.

"Oh yes!" He moaned, shuddering in delight. Lana peeked down to where the Lieutenant sat on his knees, and noticed a visible bulge forming in his trousers. Next, he reached for her left sock, gently pulling it off to reveal the bare foot underneath. Tyrin took a moment to savour the perfect sight, and then lifted the balled-up sock to his nose and inhaled deeply. "Oh...fuck..." He breathed, eyes rolling back in his head.

When the Lieutenant recovered, he took her bare foot in his hands, and then looked up at the Sith Lord. Lana nodded, bidding him continue, and Tyrin immediately began massaging. Now it was Lana's turn to enjoy herself, as he rubbed with his thumbs and ground his knuckles into her heel and arches. She felt muscles relax, tension and aches melting away under his relentless skill. Sighing contentedly, the Sith eventually changed foot and permitted the Imperial officer to do the same again. This he did, with as much ability and enthusiasm as before, and Lana felt a distinct buzz from his ministrations.

"Mistress," Said a voice suddenly from nearby, "Your bath is ready."

Lana looked over at Elema. "One moment, my slave," She said, eager for a nice long bath but also sad to know that her foot massage had to end. First, however, she had one more use for Tyrin. "You can stop now, Lieutenant," She told him.

Reluctantly he ceased, but remained kneeling before her.

"Now, Lieutenant, I have one more use for you," Said Lana, and Tyrin looked up at her, adoration written on his features. "I want everything on this rival of mine, this Lord Phorlis. You will leave here, you will report to Darth Arkous as planned, and then you will secretly locate every file on Phorlis. I want his background, powers, abilities, weaknesses, everything Arkous has. Is that clear?"

"But... but my Lord, I cannot steal from Darth Arkous..."

Lana had no time for his excuses, and simply stuck both of her bare feet in his face. Pressed over his nose, Tyrin began breathing deeply. "Oh... Oh, fuck..." He moaned, shaking with delight and getting high on her scent.

"Take out your cock," Lana commanded, and whatever voice of common sense that the Lieutenant should have had was silenced. He obeyed, pulling out a raging erection, already dripping precum. "Now, you can masturbate with my feet in your face... once you promise that you will bring me what I want."

"I... I can't..." Began Tyrin, but then he took another lungful of her feet and lost himself in his fetish ever more. "Oh fuck yes... yes... please let me masturbate for your feet! I will do anything!"

"Very good, Lieutenant," Said the Sith. "You will bring me what I seek."

"Yes! YES!" He cried, desperate.

"Then you may begin," Said Lana, and almost immediately Tyrin grabbed his cock and began jerking it furiously.

The Sith Lord watched, amused at his mindless joy. Hands a blur, wanking himself stupid, the Lieutenant moaned into her feet while breathing deeply, so utterly lost in indulging his perverted fetish fantasies. It did not take long before he began to twitch and shudder, his breathing getting harder as his hips began to buck involuntarily. "Fu... fu... oh FUCK!" He cried out after only a minute, his cock erupting over his hands and spilling his jism to the polished floor.

Lana removed her bare feet from his face, and carefully studied Tyrin's look of post-orgasmic bliss. "Thank... thank you... my Lord," He managed, grateful in the extreme.

Carefully, curious to see what he would do, she lowered a single bare foot to the floor. Landing on the drops of cum she found there, Lana swished her toes through the pearly-grey jism, and then carefully lifted the foot back towards the Lieutenant's face. Slowly she guided it towards his mouth.

Tyrin watched the foot, toes dripping with his own ejaculate, and did not hesitate. Parting his lips, he took the toes into his mouth, eagerly tasting them and licking them clean. If he in any way disliked the taste of his own cum, or if her sweaty feet displeased him, the Lieutenant certainly did not show it. In fact, he seemed to get off on the act of submission, and his cock, now only semi-erect, twitched in approval.

"I'm done playing with you," Lana announced suddenly, withdrawing her foot and rising from the sofa, avoiding the rest of his jism as she walked away. "Go, carry out my commands," She said over her shoulder as she fell into step with Elema.

"Yes, my Lord!" Said Tyrin, tucking away his cock and rising. "Thank you, my Lord!" He called after her, but Lana and her Twi'lek slave had already left the room, closing the door behind them.

––-

Lana's bare feet felt cold on the marble tiles as she entered the bathroom. Dominating the centre of the large room was a bath sunken into the floor, a large circular bowl that could easily fit five, maybe six people at once. Lana knew of the sexual appetites of some Sith, and supposed that some did indeed require baths that size. For her, though, it seemed overly indulgent, not that she was going to complain.

Elema had filled the bath to a pleasingly warm temperature, and foamy bubbles drifted thickly upon the surface. The Sith Lord was not overly keen on bubbles, but Lana decided not to mention it. The topic could wait for another time.

Eager to be clean, Lana began to strip. Casting her green outer robes and grey under armour aside, she soon stood nude, stretching as she relished the freedom. Nearby, Elema hurried to pick her Mistress's clothes up from the floor, but Lana waved her off. "Oh no, my slave. I have another task for you right now."

The Twi'lek smiled mischievously. "Anything, my Mistress," She intoned with a bow.

Lana smiled back, and then stepped forward. Carved steps led down into the pool-like bath, and she was soon in up to her thighs. Lowering herself and turning around, the warm water engulfed her to her tits, as she sat back against the far edge of the bath and relaxed. Looking up at Elema, she commanded, "Strip for me, slave."

Elema stepped to the side of the bath, to give her Mistress the best possible view, and then began. She started to sway, gently and rhythmically to some unheard beat, turning as she did so. Hands teased and caressed her blue head-tails, bringing the tip of one to her mouth to lick suggestively with her tongue. Then she reached to her top, and with a single deft motion pulled it up over her head, exposing a sexy black lace bra underneath.

Lana watched intently, delighting in the show. The Twi'lek turned away, still swaying, exposing her back to Lana. With a few dextrous flicks of her delicate fingers, Elema brought the bra off, and dropped it in a carefree fashion to the floor. With a spin, and turned to face her Mistress, but her hands were cupping her luscious tits and hiding them from view.

The Sith Lord stared, entranced, silently begging the slave to move her hands. Eventually she did so, giving Lana an eyeful of her large breasts, which bounced as the Twi'lek swayed and danced. Something about the routine always aroused Lana, and her hands were now down between her legs, touching her pussy under the cover of the bubbles.

The dance routine was getting complex now, as Elema spun through some dextrous handstands and twirls. At the end of every move, her trousers had inched slightly but noticeably down her hips, gradually exposing the black thong she wore underneath. Finally, they crossed some invisible threshold, tumbling the rest of the way down her legs as the Twi'lek slave executed a deft cartwheel, leaving the trousers in a discarded heap on the floor as Elema moved clear.

Standing in nothing but a thong, the slave stopped. Facing her Mistress, she raised a hand to her mouth, slid a lone index finger into her lips, and then slowly back out again. Trailing saliva, she traced the finger down her body, circling a breast and lightly flicking a nipple, then on down across her flat stomach and finally down into the thong. Elema gasped, smiling lustily, and began to play with herself as Lana watched. Then, with a wink, she turned away again, and bent over. Agonisingly slowly she slid the thong down, almost bending over double with acrobatic skill, exposing her ass and glistening pussy lips to her Mistress as she did so.

Lana was enthralled, as always, and getting ever so hot as she watching and rubbed her clit. She gasped aloud, and Elema could tell from the movement of the human's arms just what her Mistress was up to. With catlike grace, the Twi'lek began to stalk around the outside of the bath, approaching the Sith slowly. Lana watched, delighting just in seeing the other's gorgeous naked body. As the slave neared, she paused by a shelf, where the cunning blue-skinned alien, having already anticipated her Mistress's request, had deposited one of the bags brought from Hoth. Reaching inside, she pulled out a long vibrator, one manufactured on the Pleasure Planet of Zeltros and possessed of a vast number of weird and wonderful settings. Holding it forth, she saw Lana nod, and only then did the slave slide into the bath.

Lana ceased pleasuring her own clit, reaching for Elema and pulling her close to kiss her. The Twi'lek slave yielded herself willingly, giving her body enthusiastically to her Mistress in a way she had never done with her previous owners. She returned the kiss with relish, running one hand sensitively down the side of Lana's face, while the other lowered the vibrator into the bath. She flicked the 'on' switch, and at once the muffled humming could be heard through the water. With practiced skill, Elema found Lana's pussy and gently slid the item inside.

Immediately the Sith Lord gasped, breaking the kiss as her mouth contorted into a large 'Oh!' Pleased with the reaction, Elema leant forward, kissing and sucking on Lana's pert nipples, which only caused her to moan louder. The Twi'lek moved from one tit to another, deftly sweeping away some bubbles that got in her way. Lana, lost in the blazing pleasure between her legs, allowed her slave to do as she wished, too far gone to care.

Elema moved forward in the water, straddling her Mistress's thigh as she switched mode on the vibrator. "Oh... fu...ck... fuck yes!" Exclaimed the Sith, breathing heavily as her body shook with joy. As Lana writhed, the thigh between Elema's legs rubbed the slave's pussy. The Twi'lek sighed and relished her Mistress's smooth skin brushing her clit, but held back from enjoying it too much. She had a duty to her Mistress to see Lana cum first.

That goal was not long in arriving. Sensing that Lana was close, Elema hit the intensity switch one again, and under the water the vibrator rose another level in intensity. That was all it took to push the Sith over the edge, and Lana cried out with inarticulate joy as her body bucked. Water splashed as her legs kicked, screaming her orgasm to the ceiling as Elema continued to kick and caress her skin. Eyes wide and mouth wider, there was no mistaking Lana's climax, and she gave herself over completely to relishing it for as long as she could.

Slowly, inevitably, the sensation faded, and as her Mistress's cries of ecstasy ceased, Elema turned off the vibrator and gently removed it. Breathing deeply, Lana sank back against the side of the bath, a deeply satisfied smile upon her face. "As ever, you please me immensely, my slave," Praised the Sith.

"Thank you, Mistress," Said the Twi'lek, happy to have served well.

"Now," Said Lana, lifting a hand and calling on the Force to bring soap from a nearby shelf. "You may begin cleaning me. And after that," She said, fixing her slave with her golden eyes. "I want you to unpack that double-ended dildo. You and I need to test my new bed next..."

Elema smiled, feeling her body tingle at the prospect. "Of course, Mistress," She gladly agreed.

––-

Later that night, Lana sat naked at a computer terminal, its blue-white light the only thing illuminating her gorgeous face and flawless skin. In the large double bed behind her Elema slept under black and red sheets, worn out by athletic sex and multiple orgasms.

Lana let her slave enjoy her rest, but the Sith Lord had things to do. Lieutenant Tyrin had proven both dependable and efficient, and had mailed Lana exactly what she requested. She made a mental note to use him again at some point. Every Sith spied on every other, and if she could use Tyrin's foot fetish to turn him, then she would have a valuable double agent as her Master's attaché.

Getting comfortable on her chair, Lana perused the files on her rival, Lord Phorlis. He was clearly skilled and formidable, but she smiled as she began to read about his one weakness...

––-

Early the following day, Lana took a trip to the colossal and imposing Sith Citadel, a monstrous building that loomed over the Kaas City skyline, a fearsome reminder of Imperial power and might. There-in she reported to her Master, Darth Arkous. One of the red-skinned Pureblood Sith, Arkous combined both Force mastery and a calm, controlled patience, a dangerous combination that Lana both feared and expected.

"Welcome, my apprentice," He said from behind a grand desk, his voice cultured but unreadable. "You have been on Hoth too long."

Lana bowed. "Yes, Master, but the Empire had business there, and I go where the Empire bids me."

"As do we all," Said Arkous, sizing her up. "You are wondering why I have brought you home?"

"No, Master," She lied, "It is not my place to question your commands."