SWTOR: Everyone Loves Lana Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red-skinned Sith smiled at that, pleased with her answer even though he knew it was a fabrication. He was glad that his apprentice could lie well. "I have plans in motion, my apprentice," He said at last. "I will make my move soon, and will need you close when that happens. In the meantime, I have need of your skills in other matters."

Lana nodded. "Anything, Master," She said, and Arkous began.

What followed was a long day for Lana running errands for her Master. She had forgotten how tedious life in the capital could be, meeting Imperial officers, collating intelligence, analysing reports and more. Arkous had his fingers in a lot of pies, and participating in the administration of the Empire quickly had Lana longing for the frigid wastes of Hoth again.

Eventually her work ceased, and Darth Arkous released her from her duties. Lana immediately took a speeder home, eager to get on with her own agenda. That morning before she left she had dispatched Elema to the Kaas City market with a load of credits and specific instructions, and she was eager to see what the Twi'lek slave had acquired.

Entering her suite, Lana called for Elema as she made her way to the grand living room and that comfortable sofa from the night before. Sitting down upon it, she sensed the Twi'lek's approach. Turning to see her enter the room, Lana gasped.

"Good evening, Mistress," Said the blue-skinned alien shyly.

"Good evening, my slave," Said Lana, her eyes taking in Elema's new appearance. During their time on Hoth, Lana had her slave wear thick and warm clothing, which was functional but hardly fashionable. Now she had instructed the Twi'lek to buy attire more suited both to Dromund Kaas's environment, and to the slave of a prominent and powerful Sith Lord.

What Elema had gotten and what she was now dressed in was eye-catching to say the least. The slave stood before her Mistress in a skimpy outfit, which began at the neck with a decorative golden collar. Secured to it was an inverted Y of crimson fabric, the thin strips of which barely covered Elema's nipples but otherwise left her large breasts very visible. Dropping her gaze, Lana saw that the Twi'lek's legs were bare, her dignity hidden only by a very sheer cut bikini bottom (red to match the top). Completing the ensemble were a set of sandals upon her delicate feet, exposing Elema's perfect toes.

"I... I was told that this is the fashion among the capital's slaves," Said Elema by way of explanation.

Lana drank in the sight. "I approve, my slave," She said quite honestly.

The Twi'lek bowed slightly. "I am glad it pleases you, Mistress."

"Sadly, though," Said Lana with genuine regret, "I cannot enjoy you tonight. I must eat quickly and then be out. Did you follow my other instructions?"

"Yes, Mistress," Said Elema. "Dinner is almost ready, and I have already laid out the clothes I purchased for you at the market."

"Then," Said Lana, "It is time I chose something..."

––-

The speeder taxi dropped Lana off right outside the Nexus Room cantina, a popular club in the southern part of Kaas City. The dark, lightning-filled skies above had begun to drizzle, and so the droid driver had parked the taxi under an awning. Lana emerged and made for the entrance unperturbed by the weather.

Though she was not vain, the young Sith Lord figured that she looked rather good, and silently congratulated Elema for her choice of clothing. She wore an elegant one-piece dress of a brilliant emerald fabric. Across the top it hung on one shoulder (the left), and then ran diagonally down across her body, giving tantalising cleavage as it threatened to expose her right nipple. Below, the dress hung long at the front and back, but sheer slits in the sides allowed Lana to show off her long legs as she walked. A golden sash (to match her eyes) was cinched at the waist, and upon her feet were black open-toe high heels.

It was hardly the ensemble of a fearsome Sith Lord, but that was the point.

Lana entered the Nexus Room, taking in the sight. A flight of stairs before her led down into the large club, each step under-lit by white neon. A bar sat right in the middle of the room, and the high ceiling above was full of writhing hologram dancers. All around were tables full of drinking, laughing, wild people, a cross-section of the Empire that ran from the lowliest of alien slaves to the human and Sith elite. Music and light blared all around, a cacophony of sensations.

She did not linger long. Lana descended quickly into the club, crossing the main bar area towards the private rooms at the back. Here, she knew, the rich and powerful rented space for personal parties and events, and it was one of these that she sought. Entering a long corridor filled with doors, she walked swiftly, seeking the right room.

The right one, it turned out, was easily recognisable by a hulking Rattataki guard outside. The grey-skinned brute, a humanoid with a bald head, scowled at Lana as she approached.

"I'm expected, let me in," She said simply, making a gesture as she called on the Force.

"You are expected," Droned the thug, "I will let you in."

He stepped aside, opening the door, and Lana went in. The door shut immediately behind her, sealing her in, as the Sith Lord took in the room.

It was an intimate place to meet guests, consisting of little more than a large table and cushioned seats built into the wall all around. Lana stood at the one edge of the table, beside a holoprojector that was currently displaying girl-on-girl porn, but this was not what drew her eyes.

On the table was a naked woman, an auburn-haired human, crying "Uh-uh-uh!" with pleasure every time the man atop thrust into her. Her bare legs and feet were in the air, and between them was the man in question, Lord Phorlis.

Lana took him in, for the files did not do him justice! He was a monster of a man, with the deep crimson skin of a Sith Pureblood. Thick hair, black as night, hung wild from his head, and his face was chiselled perfection, enhanced by the distinctive Pureblood ridges on his jaw. What drew Lana most was his body, though. Muscled from chest to legs, not an inch of wasted skin, he was built in the perfect V-shape that body-builders often strived for. Even his ass looked firm and flawless, as it drove up and down like a piston, relentlessly thrusting his cock into the woman below him.

Lana was able to tear her eyes from the scene just long enough to notice two other naked women, another human and a purple-skinned Togruta, lying on the chairs, dazed and clearly exhausted by the insatiable Sith Lord in their midst. Clothes and empty wine glasses lay scattered about, completing the scene of decadence, and the smell of sex lay thick in the air.

Before Lana could announce herself, the fucking on the table reached its climax, as both the woman and Lord Phorlis came together. The former screamed her pleasure high and openly, while the Sith thrust deep inside and growled his orgasm with a deep and primal cry. Their bodies shook the table with the strength of their release, and Lana feared that it would collapse, but no.

She let them finish, her golden eyes sparkling intently as she watched Lord Phorlis slowly withdraw. Only now was his monster cock, larger than most of the toys of Elema's collection, revealed. It was a throbbing mass of man-meat, hard and veiny even after cumming. Phorlis's erection began to soften only slightly, and was clearly not satisfied. Lana did not even realise she was staring at it until he spoke and broke her trance.

"Who are you?" He asked in a low and powerful voice. "Wait, I know you..." Phorlis mused.

"Lana Beniko," She said, and spread her arms in a harmless gesture. "I am here to talk, Lord Phorlis. You see I am devoid of armour or lightsaber."

The Pureblood smiled, running his eyes across Lana's body and lingering on her tantalising cleavage. "Welcome, Lord Beniko. Darth Arkous has spoken of you, but he neglected to mention your beauty." Confidently, he sat with his legs spread and cock on full display, inviting her to see him. With the Force he pulled a bottle of Kuati wine from elsewhere in the room and took a deep swig of it. "Please, sit down," He invited. "We can... talk... all you like."

Slowly, wary of any hostile moves, Lana rounded the table and slid onto the seats. She shuffled along, closing the gap to Phorlis, but kept a slight distance. Still, she was close enough to get a good view of his magnificent nude form, and she could not resist drinking in the sight of him. Once she was settled, he turned to the other three women. "Get your clothes on and get out," He told them firmly, and without daring to protest the three exhausted conquests hurried to obey.

Once the room was clear, Lana began. "I wish to discuss our mutual Master and his plans..." She started, but Phorlis cut her off.

"Shhh," He said, moving close to her. The red-skinned Sith slowly lifted a hand to her face, and when Lana did not resist he lightly brushed the blonde hair from her eyes, then ran a finger down her cheek. "Talk can wait," Phorlis told her, voice deep and seductive.

"My Lord, I would really rather just speak about..." She tried again, but he cut her off.

"No, you wouldn't," He told her, leaning in close. Lana could feel the heat of his body now, and smell the combination of sweat and sex on his skin. There was something so powerful and primal about him, and she felt herself grow aroused. "You didn't dress that way for talking. You dressed to get my attention. Well, you have it, Lord Beniko."

With that his fingers dropped from her face to her left shoulder, and with a large and powerful hand gently peeled back the green fabric there. Devoid of its one anchor, the dress fell away, tumbling down Lana's chest and exposing her gorgeous tits to his view. Phorlis smiled, his cock visibly swelling at the sight, and Lana shuddered with expectation as his firm hands pulled her close.

Their lips melt, parted, and suddenly the Pureblood's tongue was upon hers. Lana swooned as his powerful arms engulfed her in his embrace, the strength and passion of his kiss taking her by surprise. His alluring musk was all around her, and she breathed deep of him, relishing it.

They continued kissing, Lana relishing every moment of it, as Phorlis' hands roamed over her bare breasts and teased her nipples. She gasped and moaned, deeply aroused and giving him free reign to do as he wished. Encouraged by this, his hands moved down, finding and pulling off the golden sash on her waist. Only then did he slip a strong, warm hand up her thigh and under her lower dress. What he found there, or rather didn't find there, surprised him.

Phorlis broke the kiss. Looking her in her golden eyes, he smiled confidently. "No underwear, Lord Beniko?" So saying, Lana felt his hand under her dress find and casually brush her pussy, and she sighed with pleasure. "If you wanted me so badly, you should have just come in and begged on your knees like those other sluts," He teased. "Ladies who ask nicely always get a taste of my cock. I'm kind like that."

Lana did not answer, and instead leaned forward, kissing his firm chest. His skin tasted as good as it smelled, and Lana eagerly licked and kissed his pecs like a woman possessed. "That's it," He whispered into her ears as she explored his body, "We Sith are creatures of passion. Show me what yours is really like!"

Lana did not understand how, but Lord Phorlis had aroused a strong animal lust in her, and she had no will to stop it. Giving in, she broke away from him just long enough to shrug out of her dress, throwing it aside as her shoes dropped to the floor. Nude, she gave the Pureblood no time to admire her beauty, and instead went right back to ravishing him with her mouth and tongue.

Phorlis fell back onto the table, and Lana went down atop him. Kissing her way down his torso, Lana could feel his monster cock, raging hard and erect, idly slapping her tits as she moved. Glancing down, she looked at the swollen member and actually found herself licking her lips. It had been a long time since she had tasted a cock.

"Do it," Encouraged the Pureblood, watching her with evident satisfaction.

Lana eagerly complied. Sliding the rest of the way down his body, she grabbed her large breasts and sandwiched his massive erection between them. Phorlis growled with sexual pleasure at the sensation, as Lana began to rub her tits back and forth along his shaft. As she did so she stared at the cock's head intently, and saw it leaking copious amounts of precum. Hungrily, she bent down and began to lick it up with her tongue.

Phorlis shuddered in pleasure at the sensation, and Lana continued. The Pureblood's precum was sweetly delicious, and she could not resist widening her lips around the head to get more of it. Now giving both a titjob and blowjob simultaneously, Lana really started to get into it, bobbing her head rapidly and massaging his erection with her luscious breasts.

Phorlis openly moaned his appreciation, and this only encouraged Lana more. Moving rapidly, she continued to apply stimulation as the Pureblood writhed and twitched beneath her, pleasured to the extreme. She kept going, tongue and tits working overtime, as Phorlis built rapidly towards climax. Suddenly he cried out, body shaking with ecstasy, and he bucked his hips and exploded in Lana's mouth.

The blonde Sith Lord took the load, savouring the salty but not unpleasant taste as she swallowed it. She smiled lustily as she did so, aroused by her own dirty actions. Lana was getting into this, and she liked it!

Phorlis, eyes refocusing as he came down from his orgasmic high, tipped his head up and looked down his body at her. The sight of Lana's nude form was pleasing in the extreme, and, lust still unsated, he acted.

Lana was caught by surprise by his sudden recovery, as Phorlis sat up, grabbed her, and pulled her down onto the table with him. With him sitting up they had now traded places, and now it was the Pureblood's turn to be on top. Lana watched, fascinated, as he scooped up the bottle of Kuati wine he was drinking before. Before she could protest, he upended it over her torso, splashing the expensive vintage over her tits.

Lana understood at once as Phorlis then fell atop her, licking the fine liquid from her body. She sighed in delight as he ran his tongue all over her, and the Pureblood seemed to relish the mixed taste of wine and her sweat. His ravishing of her body began slowly at first, but soon grew in passion as his cock recovered and began to swell again. Lana marvelled at the Pureblood's insatiable libido, and grew ever more turned on by his lustful attentions.

"You want this in you?" He whispered in her ear in a husky voice, and there was no mistaking what he referred to.

"Oh fuck yes," Lana found herself saying, so desperate for his cock she could not stand it. Normally she liked to be the one in charge of proceedings, but she knew deep down that if the Pureblood had asked her she would have begged for it!

"Yeah, of course you do," Phorlis said, getting off on how needy the other Sith Lord had become. Glad to oblige, he slid back off the table, dragging Lana with him. He pulled her to a standing position, a deep kiss holding her attention, and then with a firm shove the Pureblood turned her around and bent her over the table.

"Wait..." Said Lana, unused to such treatment, but there was no stopping the massive Sith, as he spread her legs to reveal her soppy wet pussy. Her body betrayed her, her need all-consuming and evident, and she did not resist. Without any hesitation, Phorlis stepped in close and rammed his monster erection in. Lana's protests died instantly in her throat, the giant cock filling her completely in a way that made her cry out in both pain and pleasure. "Oh FUCK!" She screamed, howling with pleasure and uncaring if the whole Nexus Room cantina could hear.

"Yeah, let it all out!" Cried Phorlis, now rhythmically pounding her from behind. For emphasis, he slapped her ass cheeks, and Lana moaned anew.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh!" Chanted the human with each powerful thrust into her, relishing every moment of it and having experienced nothing like it before. When Lana and Elema played, toys tended to go inside and then buzz. The sensation of Phorlis withdrawing a good eight inches and then plunging back in again was something new and very welcome!

Lana was face down on the table, eyes rolling back in her head and mouth agape as she moaned in mindless pleasure. Had she been capable of thought she would have been aghast at how undignified this was, and it was about to get worse. Suddenly she felt a tug on her blonde hair, as Phorlis grabbed a handful and pulled back, lifting her head up. "Play with those tits for me!" He told her in a commanding voice, and Lana found herself complying before she even knew what she was doing.

Phorlis laughed to see her so lost, and kept pulling on her hair with one hand and slapping her ass with the other. He kept up his frantic pace of fucking her from behind, getting faster with each passing moment as he got off on seeing Lana yield. She was now playing with her nipples and moaning constantly, and the Pureblood began to wish that he could have filmed the show to blackmail her with later. Oh well, maybe another time.

"I'm... I'm cumming!" Managed Lana after a few minutes, "Oh fuck me I'm cumming!" She cried, feeling the rush of approaching orgasm and giving her body over to it. Moments later she began to tremble and shake, her moans building to a wail of inarticulate primal pleasure as her pussy exploded with sensation. "FUUUCCKK!" She screamed as she climaxed.

Her cries were like music to Phorlis' ears, and as Lana bucked and writhed in ecstasy beneath him he began to cum too. His hips jerked forwards, his cock buried itself even deeper in Lana's pussy, and he blew his load inside her. The Pureblood relished the sensation, growling out his own orgasm in his deep voice as the indescribable pleasure engulfed him. "Oh FUCK YEAH!" He called out, revelling not just in the climax but in having literally fucked a rival Sith Lord.

Lana, dazed and exhausted, flopped forwards on the table, while behind her Phorlis withdrew and fell back on a nearby chair. Both were covered in a sheen of sweat and were breathing heavily, and there was silence in the small room for a few long moments as they collected themselves.

Eventually Lana turned around, and her golden eyes met the dark eyes of Lord Phorlis. "That... that was good," She told him with a sly smile.

The Pureblood gazed lustily back at her, while between his legs his right hand was idly jerking his semi-erect cock. "Shame you're spent," He said to her, "But I suppose it's too much to ask that even a fellow Sith can satisfy me."

Lana did not even hesitate. She rose on all fours, and crawled across the table towards him. Her naked body swayed sexily as she moved, like a predator stalking its prey. Reaching the edge, she dropped nimbly to the floor before him, and rose up between his legs. Bringing up her hands, she took hold of the base of his dick, and eagerly ran her tongue up it. She savoured the taste of her own pussy juice on his erection, and felt it grow stiffer in her hands.

Phorlis laughed. "Yeah, that's right," He said as she lowered her lips to his throbbing member. "None of you girls can resist my cock..."

––-

Sometime later the two Sith Lords were well and truly spent. Slowly Lana began to get dressed, picking up her gown from the floor and putting it on over her sweaty and cum-stained body. Her tangled hair looked a mess, and she felt exhausted, but she did not care. She was well satisfied.

"Lord Beniko," Said Phorlis, lounging out nude on a chair and making no effort to get dressed himself, "I have never met anyone as insatiable as you. We will do this again, I take it?"