SWTOR: Everyone Loves Lana Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Said Lana, cinching the sash at her waist before bending over to him. She reached out, kissed him on the lips, and then lightly caressed his cock. "I need this in me again," She told him.

"Of course you do," Said the Pureblood, glad that she craved what only he could provide.

"Now I must be off," She said, retrieving her high-heel shoes and slipping them over her bare feet.

"Wait," He said as she made for the door. "Didn't you want to discuss something?"

"It's quite alright, Lord Phorlis," She told him, "I got everything I needed tonight. Farewell," And with that she left the room, making her way back through the Nexus Room cantina.

Yes, Lana thought, she did indeed get all she needed. Let Phorlis believe that he had her where he wanted her. She had learned plenty, and when the inevitable showdown between the two protégés of Darth Arkous came, it would be Lana who emerged triumphant...

THE END... FOR NOW...