SWTOR: The Emperor's Wrath Ch. 02

Story Info
Aaric plunders slave meat in the tombs.
3.6k words
4.36
10.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The K'lor' slugs were something to be reviled and feared by spacers across the galaxy. Aaric knew from stories told by others how bad a K'lor slug infestation could be. But it would not be the first time the Sith hopeful had seen one. For all the serpentine creatures with their pincer legs and gaping maws of teeth, they could not stand up to Aaric's deftly strikes. The K'lor' slugs may have been quick and agile, but with the power of the force, Aaric was even more so. Their straightforward, swarming attacks made it easy to predict and dodge as long as he was careful not to get boxed in.

After ridding the smaller broodlings in the Valley of the Dark Lords, the acolyte ventured into the entrance of Ajunta Pall's tomb. It was only a couple of flights down before he was greeted by a platoon of soldiers at the foot of the steps cowering behind some makeshift barricades. Some were keeping watch while others were giving care to the wounded; some with horrifying injuries trademark of the k'lor slugs. It was a pitiful sight. Aaric snorted in disgust; such a waste for soldiers to be reduced to pest control when they could be doing better things in the galaxy?! He may be a noble and had right of way to ignore such issues, but it was a pet peeve for him to see such wasted use of resources, and it annoyed him to no end.

So he decided to take things into his own hands.

"I demand to know who is in command here!" The acolyte raised his voice authoritatively. The action seemed to snap the soldiers out of their anxiety and focus their attention on to him; then turned toward the only trooper without his helmet on. The brunette man visibly gulped and strode forward before standing at attention before him.

"I-I am Sir!" The chevroned man trembled slightly before steeling himself. "Sergeant Cormun, Fifth Infantry Company. Korriban regiment! P-permission to speak freely, Sir?"

Aaric raised his brow slightly at the sudden request, but allowed it since he made it with respect; any other attitude and he would have struck him down for his impudence. "I suppose you can, Sergeant. What is going on here? I don't suppose your motley band of brothers are here to do some pest control?"

The trooper dipped his head slightly, giving a sheepish look. "Well unfortunately, we are sir. Wait... you're the acolyte Overseer Tremel had brought in special, right? Heading down in the tomb to show what you're made of?"

Said acolyte clicked his tongue in irritation. It seemed this Overseer was being a little too careless if even common soldiers knew who Aaric was. He wondered if Tremel was even trying to keep it a secret at all! "What I'm doing here is none of your concern, Imperial." He snapped, "Although... it seems like I may have to involve myself in whatever your men are doing. Tell me, I want a situational report."

"Well," Cormun brightened at this revelation. His men had been stuck for days underground trying to wipe out the k'lor Slugs. If he could enlist his help, then all of them could get a breather! Now, he just had to word it correctly. "Here's your chance, sir, to not only show off for the overseers but start building ties to the Imperial military as well."

Aaric perked up at the statement. Why did he not think of this before? By helping this rag tag platoon and earning their commendations; forming ties to various personnel within the military, it would only be a matter of time before his rise in power would be supported by an army behind his back! "I will take note of that Sergeant. Please, continue."

"As you say, Sir. I'm here commanding a hard target mission to exterminate k'lor slugs in this tomb." The trooper continued. Then he took on a haunted expression as he explained further. "They... they're horrific things, sir. Mouths bigger than your head. Unfortunately, I've lost three squads of good men fighting them. They come in packs... they just swallow men whole!"

The Mecrosa scion twitched in annoyance. Three whole squads?! It was ludicrous and preposterous! Twenty four men gone when they could have been somewhere else serving the empire in other, more important duties. It was not out of mercy, but efficiency demanded that these trodden men be given the help they need.

"If you're trying to talk me out of this, it won't work." He growled.

Cormun took an unconscious step back at the sudden turn of the acolyte's demeanour. "U-understood! I was hoping you could assist my operation while you're in here. The damn k'lor slugs breed so fast there's no way to wipe them out conventionally. So we started targeting their egg chambers. They went insane! We managed to get explosives to all of the egg chambers, but the k'lor slugs were all over us before we could detonate them. And before you ask, no we cannot detonate them remotely because the walls are so thick they interfere with the signal"

"You need someone who can draw the slugs attention away from yourselves and detonate them manually." Aaric mused. "And that person, unfortunately, is me. We'll need to work together, Sergeant. Can I count on your men to follow where my lead without question? I assure you, I prefer to see the Empire's resources used for much better purposes."

"Of course! Don't underestimate them k'lor slugs, sir. They're smarter than they look." Cormun exclaimed excitedly and began barking out orders. "Men! Pack up and move the wounded to the medical post for evacuation, then gather back here! We've got Sith leading us now!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The battle for the k'lor slug hatcheries was ferocious, but short lived. After regrouping, Aaric led the remaining two squads of troopers down the dank and dimly lit corridors to the entrance of a large hall where the hatcheries were. The plan was simple: Cormun and his men would barricade themselves at the entrance and pour covering fire from the flanks, while Aaric would charge straight down the middle; gaining the beasts attention and manually detonating the charges.

And the plan worked wonderfully.

The k'lor slugs, focusing their frenzy on the lone Sith seeing that he was the most direct threat to their eggs, were cut down by blaster fire before they could reach Aaric while the lone Sith sliced the rest with swift bladework. When the packs were sufficiently thinned out, he finally set the charges and force sped his way out of the halls and back behind Cormun's men and barricade. The resulting explosion blasted the eggs to pieces as well as collapsing the roof on top, encompassing the hall and blocking the entrance to it once and for all as the shrieks and squeals of crushed k'lor slugs died down.

The men cheered and hugged each other, relieved that the sacrifice of their fellow soldiers was not in vain. "That was astounding, sir!" Cormun exclaimed, "I believe I speak for all of us; thank you my lord for your assistance. We are in your debt." The men bowed in unison and Aaric stood straighter, soaking in their reverence.

"As it should be." He replied. "Now come, men! Let us continue cleansing the tomb of this filth!"

"Yes, sir!" The men clamoured.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the destruction of the main hatcheries, the group of troopers plus one Sith had a much easier time in their search and destroy mission. Although a couple more men were lost due to well-placed ambushes by the slugs, the slugs themselves were thinning out at an alarming rate. Aaric, with the use of force sense, helped to locate any that were hidden and systematically destroyed them room by room. Eventually, they came across the corpse of another trooper. They would have ignored it and pushed on, but the wounds of which the man died from were much more specific: blaster fire.

Rummaging through his belongings, Sergeant Cormun pulled out a datapad. In it was an Imperial edict with instructions to wipe out any mercenaries attempting to steal Sith artifacts from the tomb. Upon hearing this, Aaric licked his teeth and grinned in anticipation; not because he would be able to kill, he had more than enough of that. It was only a few hours since his tryst in the imperial shuttle and he was getting restless from this sausage fest of a group; his hard-on painfully bulging against the woefully tight tights he was provided by the academy. He sincerely hoped there was at least a woman somewhere so he could sate his ever-growing lust. Fortunately, it was not long before they stumbled upon a makeshift camp and suspicious looking individuals without Imperial markings on them.

"Same plan, men. Pick your targets and I will lead straight down the middle while the rest of you advance and provide a base of fire from the flanks. Capture if you can. Kill if you cannot. Try not to severely injure any woman you come across." He grinned wolfishly. Cormun and his men looked at each other, but did not argue. The powerful and skilled sith helped them tremendously; it was only right that he was given the spoils at the end of the day.

"You heard him, men! Forward! For the Empire!" Cormun roared. "OORAHH!" The troopers roared as they charged in formation, Aaric leading the front.

The mercenaries, were caught completely off guard. Thinking that the Imperials would be too busy battling the k'lor slug infestation, they left their perimeter lightly defended and without any lookouts. The guards at the entrance were killed before they could react, allowing Aaric to sprint his way into the makeshift encampment, blade drawn and ready. Jumping high into the air, he twirled with the grace of a gymnast before landing; smashing force-imbued fists into the ground. This had the effect of cracking the stone floors and causing everything within a three-metre radius to blast into the air, causing more chaos and confusion within their ranks.

With deft thrusts and cuts of his blade to the arms and legs, he quickly disarmed and incapacitated as many of the shocked mercenaries while the rest were quickly shot down. Within minutes, the battle was over and the prisoners were grouped together and chained.

"My lord!" Cormun called out to the acolyte as he surveyed his handiwork, behind him a woman bound with her arms behind her back and struggling to pull free from the Sergeant's grip. "You said to look out for any females, right? Well, we managed to find one as per your instructions."

Aaric scanned his eyes hungrily over the human, brunette woman. She stood up only to his chest and the skin-tight suit she was wearing left little to the imagination as it curved around her lithe body and small but pert breasts. "Yes, she will do just nicely. Good work, Sergeant. Now have you and your men leave us in privacy where I shall begin interrogating miss...?"

"I will tell you nothing Sith scum!" She spat. "Go shove your blade into your filthy asses as you all do in your temple!"

"Ah, a fighter I see." Aaric mused. "I so do enjoy breaking in those with a little more backbone than usual." Grabbing the bound mercenary roughly by the hair, he pulled her along with him while ignoring her screams of pain. Eventually, they reached to an adjacent chamber with nothing in it except a slab of stone in the middle; not unlike an altar used for rituals or sacrifices. Yes, this would do nicely, he thought.

Shoving the woman, she stumbled across the chamber until she crashed into the altar headfirst and sinking to the ground, groaning in pain. Aaric wasted no time and grabbed her by the throat, and lifting her up into the air; effectively choking her and shocking the woman at the lack of hesitation for violence.

"I am very annoyed, woman. And although I would love to take my time with you, I have more important things to do." The lust-filled Sith growled, pulling her asphyxiating body closer so he could look at the fear in her eyes. "So we can do this the easy way or the hard way depending on your answer: What is your name, and where are the rest of your fellow tomb plunderers?"

Letting go of her neck, he unceremoniously dropped her onto the stone slab. This finally gave the mercenary the chance to gasp and cough. "Even if I knew, I would never tell you!" She spluttered.

"Wrong answer." Aaric replied. Roughly taking hold of her suit, he easily tore it apart as she screamed in surprise, the cold gust freezing the skin of her pussy, abdomen and breasts, causing her nipples to start hardening. With her hands bound behind her and her body weight on top, it was a struggle for her to move. Her attempts to roll off the altar were stopped by an unseen force. Craning her neck, she could see her captor with his armed outstretched and palm open. His eyes wild and already nude from his pants down; his nine-inch throbbing and veiny tool on proud display. That... that will never fit me! She thought desperately.

"Now, I could just shove my cock in and have my way with you until I am satisfied. But I assure you, that way would be most painful for you in particular. However, if you're a good girl and tell me what I want I could make this easier for you." The acolyte explained. "Let me give you a taste if you don't feel... convinced."

On that note, he lightly brushed the tip of his index finger gently across he clitoris. And almost immediately, the formerly scathing woman bucked hips violently; a moan escaping her lips like a nerf on heat. Aaric smiled devilishly. Who knew that simple applications of the force on the body could either numb or enhance the nerve receptors and make pain or pleasure be expressed tenfold? The Mecrosa scion had more than enough bed warmers back on his home planet Nyssa to test his skills on, and it made pulling information out from his victims all the more effective.

Bending down so his mouth was next to her ears, he whispered. "You want more of that? Then your name. Now."

"N-never!" She stammered.

Sighing exasperatedly, he trailed his finger up along her abdomen until it laid upon her left tit. Then he gently squeezed.

"EEEEYAAAAHHH!!!" The mercenary screamed. The pain was like nothing she ever felt before! It emanated from her nipple and spread across her whole body as if it was on fire and being pricked by a thousand needles at the same time. Her body attempted to thrash and convulse, but the invisible force kept her from falling off the altar. The pain lasted for what seemed like minutes to her, but was only a few seconds before the acolyte let go.

"Do you see the difference, slave?" Aaric whispered in her ears, "I could make you feel like the former and keep your life if you would only tell me what I want." This time, instead of just the tit, he grabbed a palmful of her perky mound and squeezed.

"OOOOHHHH!" She cooed. The sound being music to his ears. Keeping up with the momentum, he brought another hand to her clit once more and rubbed; increasing her pleasure to greater heights and forcing herself to buck her hips against his hand in a futile attempt to bring herself over the edge. Aaric, though, had other plans. He willed the force to delve into her mind and plant suggestions in her head since her distracted state was easier to manipulate.

Through the force, he was able to feel and gauge when she was going to tip over; employing this with great effect. For the next few minutes, he brought the brunette to the edge of oblivion before stopping completely then started back up again. Along with his mental probing, this frustrated her to no end as the pleasure was beginning to feel addictive and her need to cum was thrown to greater heights. No amount of bucking against his hand seemed to work as he seemed to know exactly when, where and how to tantalise her.

With her slit sufficiently wet from her love juices and her mind addles from his manipulations, Aaric finally decided it was time to put the icing on the cake. He rubbed her clit and massaged her breast vigorously until she felt the pleasure start to rise again. Then once more, just as she was about to explode with just only a tiny sliver of movement left before she could reach her orgasm, the pleasure stopped completely. She shrieked in frustration as the awful torture she was going through broke something inside her.

"Kayla!" She screamed. "Kalya Vadoor, my lord!"

Aaric grinned. This was all but child's play for him. "Very good, slave. Now where are your filthy friends, Kayla?"

"At the various tombs in Dreshdae, Kaniset and Vardin. Now please, just let me cum!" She begged profusely.

"Good... very good. Now open your mouth, slave." He replied, shifting Kayla's body until her head was nicely dangling off the edge of the altar. He stood above her, cock throbbing and pointed straight into her mouth. Kayla was frightened; not knowing whether he jaw would dislocate, her mouth would tear apart or both. But she complied anyway in fear of death, or worse.

"Your filthy pussy is unworthy for Sith cock, slave. But do not despair, I will make you cum only after I have!" Aaric declared. Grabbing her head with both hands, he steadily plunged his meat stick into her mouth and into her throat. It stopped only five inches through before Kayla started choking on it. Not to be denied his prize, he pulled back until his tip was left then plunged back in while applying the force to loosen her neck and throat muscles. Slowly but surely, and visibly, he smirked as the mercernary's throat bulged and followed the motions of his cock and forcing its way past her gag reflex.

"Yesss..." He hissed in pleasure. "That will make me cum, slave. Make your lord and master cum." Now using her tits as handles, he bucked his hips as if his life depended on it.

Slurps and gurgles were his only reply as Kayla once again felt her pleasure senses rise. She could not believe it herself. She was being pounded in her throat yet her whole body was experiencing wracking pleasure! She eyes widened in fear as she felt a hand on her throat. The Sith was choking her!

Driven by his desire to satiate his lust, the Sith grabbed the mercenary's throat and squeezed tightly around his cock; effectively using her throat not unlike a masturbation tool. Feeling his impending orgasm rising, he bent over slightly and placed his other hand over her quivering mound, then plunging his middle and index fingers into the sopping wet hole.

Kayla was suffering, yet being pleasured at the same time. She could only hope through her pleasure-addled mind that she could cum along with the Sith acolyte before she passed out or died from asphyxiation. Fortunately, her prayers were answered shortly.

"Yes, yes. I'm going to cum, slave. Take my Sith sperm unworthy bitch!" He declared, fingering her erratically and thrusting his hips violently as his large ball sac slapped Kayla's face. The mercenary's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her pleasure senses went into overdrive and finally drove her over the edge, breaking her will. Her vagina muscles convulsing around the acolyte's fingers and her throat muscles contracted around the Sith dick.

At the same time, the sensations from her body were finally too much for Aaric and with a final thrust, he hilted his nine inches all the way through and shooting cup loads after cup loads of hot, spicy essence down her throat and straight into her stomach. To Kayla, it felt like boiling viscous honey burning its way down her oesophagus. After what seemed like minutes, he pulled out of Kayla's drool and cum filled mouth, letting his still-throbbing dick shoot his final loads onto her face and body; covering as much of her body with his glistening globs of cum as he could.

Finally sated, he willed his dick to soften and clothed himself once more. Kayla, still conscious after the whole ordeal was sputtering gibberish; her mind having been lost in throes of pleasure, not that he cared. Striding out of the chamber, he walked up to Sergeant Cormun and his men. If they were disturbed by the sounds that were coming out of the chamber while he ravished the woman, he could not see it through their helmets. Cormun, strangely, was impassive and stood at attention.

12