SWTOR: The Emperor's Wrath Ch. 08

Story Info
Out of the frying pan, into the fire.
7.6k words
4.25
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: OH. MY. GOD. FINALLY! I am so sorry for uploading this so late. Studies, work and my love life got in the way and now that the studies portion of my life is going to be over soon, I can allocate more time to writing! Yay me!

Ugh... anyway I've been trying very hard to finish this off and publish this chapter so hopefully you guys don't have to wait too long for me to publish the next one. Plus like any other writer I had some writers block and edited a lot of things from my previous ideas.

I see that at least some of you are eager to see some hardcore Vette action soon. However, I must disappoint you by saying that this will not come soon. Vette is a special character to the Sith warrior even in the game's storyline and all I can say is that Aaric will be treating her like how one sexually grooms a innocent and naive girl to become a cum-loving sex slave: By slowly exposing her to increasingly frequent sexual acts of gradually increasing degrees. This is so that this whole story will have something for you readers to look forward to instead of the spattering "wham, bam, fuck you ma'am!" every now and then.

There was supposed to be an anal rape scene, but I omitted it out and skipped the entire scene as Literotica publishing rules says:

"We do not publish non-consent stories (even partial ones) involving real-life people or copyrighted characters."

Since it's a rape scene on a real character created under the Star Wars license, I cannot show you the scene.

As always, please read, vote and review! Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon, Just say it! I saved your life, now you owe me!" Vette chirped as she skipped behind a triumphant looking Aaric.

"I don't owe you anything. I knew that shot was going to hit the one behind me. I let him get behind me, so I could test your skills and your conviction and I must say you didn't disappoint." The apprentice smirked.

"That's bantha crap and you know it." Vette accused. "You almost sliced my head off that one time!"

"I knew you would dodge it. Your Lekku's are extra-sensory organs, not lumpy pieces of meat." Aaric yawned in reply. "At least you have well-developed instincts."

"Of course I have! I've been more than a couple of fights in my lifetime you know?" Vette huffed and puffed out her chest with pride. Little did she know, her master leered at the way her chest jiggled as she did so through the corner of his eyes.

"What then? You want a reward my pretty little slave?" Aaric grinned and leaned closer to her, letting his warm breath tickle the nape of her neck and sending microshivers down her spine. "Because I can think of many ways to reward you, whether you want it or not."

"Uhh... I-I'll think about it later." She stammered, blushing furiously. "Looks like you got company."

As soon as the words left Vette's mouth, Aaric was suddenly accosted by the scarred daughter of Tremel: Eskella Gryton, accompanied by another two acolytes.

"You! Murderer! My father was a staunch traditionalist and he was especially hard on me. But he's my blood. Did you think you could kill him and get away with it?!" She all but screamed.

"That's a very dangerous accusation you're making Eskella." Aaric's gaze narrowed dangerously. "Any evidence to back that up?"

"Everybody says so. The whole place knows you killed him." Eskella seethed, pointing her warblade at Aaric's chest. "And now you have to die!"

"And are you really stupid enough to trust the rumors of acolytes of which most have one foot in the grave already?" Aaric questioned dispassionately.

Eskella, unfortunately, was having none of it. "You will rue the day you took his life! Attack!" She ordered. The two henchmen charged forward, hellbent on striking down their leader's enemy. They managed to reach within striking distance, but...

SNAP-HISS!

The attackers stop dead in their tracks with shocked looks on their faces as they each looked down to see a crimson blade sticking through their chests. Aaric didn't even need to move his arms. All he did was summon his lightfoil and his newly acquired lightsaber to his hands and activate them at the last second, letting the two assailants charge themselves unwittingly to their doom.

"Tsk tsk tsk." Aaric admonished, relishing on the stunned look on Eskella's face as he deactivated his sabers and the two very dead acolytes slumped to the floor. "So quick, so rash. See this? Your pitiful blades cannot match the power of a lightsaber, and I've got two. You stand in the hallway of Darth Baras. Even if you could kill me, you think you can survive the wrath of a Darth? Think with your head and not with your emotions, Eskella. Your father wouldn't want you to die so pitifully."

"You know nothing about me or my father!" The overseer's daughter gritted her teeth in frustration.

"Oh, but I do dear Eskella. You may be foolhardy, but I admit it takes courage trying to go against me." He stepped forward until he was almost a hairs breadth away from the Eskella's blade touching his chest. "Put away your sword and I'll tell you something you don't know about him."

Eskella looked about ready to plunge her blade into him at any second. "How do I know you won't just kill me?"

"You don't." Aaric shrugged. "But if I wanted to all of you would already be dead."

Seconds passed as their gazes locked onto each other's. Vette stood by the side seemingly going unnoticed by the two adversaries. She twiddled her fingers against the imaginary pistols at her sides, silently wishing her new master hadn't confiscated them once they left Naga Sadow's tomb.

Finally, the former Overseer's daughter relented and lowered her weapon. "Fine. I will let you live... for now. What is it you know about him that I don't?"

Aaric scoffed and rolled his eyes at the threat. Then stepped forward in one smooth motion into her personal space and whispered directly into her ear. "Your father lives, Eskella."

His sudden invasion of her space and the abrupt revelation caused her to take a subconscious step back, hitting herself against the wall. "What?!" she exclaimed.

Aaric pressed his advantage and slammed his palms on the wall behind her and between the sides of her head, lording his presence over her shapely form. "I didn't kill him. Your father cut off his hand and left Korriban. I gave him the chance to live, and he took it. See? Listening to rumors is bad for your health. It almost cost you your life."

"Lies!" She hissed menacingly, attempting to summon the strength to push away his father's supposed murderer. Instead, an indescribable mounting pressure was being exerted over her very being and stopping her from doing so.

Aaric leered at her helpless state. Presence was a force technique he developed himself as a way to manifest his power in a single target or localised area meant to assert his dominance. It was extremely useful in intimidating his enemies or dominating more aggressive females that he set his eyes upon. This time was the first he was using it against another force used though, and the results did not disappoint. He could see his presence was having an effect on her; her breathing was getting ragged and her limbs were quivering if only slightly. It also didn't helpe her that he was combining it with his sexual aura to throw her off even more.

Even Vette was being affected. She simply stood in awe at the power Aaric was exerting over the area. It made her scare, but excited at the same time. Like she was meant to give herself fully to this make and let him do whatever he wanted to her regardless of whether she wanted it or not. Suffice to say, an unfamiliar tingling sensation in her nether regions crept upon her and she didn't know what to make of it.

"That's up to you." Aaric shrugged. "Darth Baras already promised gave me full pardon for offing Tremel after all. I could have easily saved myself the hassle and leave his body there to rot and no harm would have come to me anyway. Perks of being Darth Baras' new apprentice I suppose."

Realization dawned upon the former overseer's daughter. The same look made Aaric grin triumphantly. For a brief moment she wondered why she thought it would be a good idea to target Aaric after all, but another issue brought her anger back to full force. "So you're saying that my father forfeited his hand so you wouldn't kill him? And now he's out there hiding, pretending to be dead like a coward?!"

"If that's what you want to make of it." He replied having had enough fun with toying her and stepped back, relinquishing her of the effects of his presence. "I simply offered him mercy as gratitude for bringing me here. Nobody said Sith can't be reasonable eh?"

Eskella scoffed. "Tch. You may not be a murderer, but your mercy proves you're not Sith material either. I should inform Lord Baras. But I won't. No, let him discover your softness for himself. My directive is clear now. I must hunt down my gutless father and end his humiliation."

"If you must." Aaric yawned. "I would tell you to give up on this little crusade and concentrate on becoming of use to the empire. But it seems too much for me to convince a simpleton like you. I guess Tremel was a far better Sith than you will ever become!"

"H-HOW DARE YOU!" Eskella roared. She swung her blade upwards, fully intent on slashing the infuriating smirk off his face. Baras' apprentice fully expected this, however.

His foot lashed out and connected with her wrist, flinging the now harmless weapon out of her reach. Before her body could even register the pain shooting up her arm, a backhand slap graced her cheek. The force of the hit spun her round and she slammed cheek first into the cold durasteel walls. In a flash, Aaric had her pinned. One hand gripped her wrists above her head and the other groping her busty chest through the skin tight fabric.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." Aaric admonished as he ground his hips and hardening rod against her soft curvaceous derriere. She was muscled and thicker than most women, but her body proportions were all in the right places. "No my dear Eskella. How. Dare. You? You said you wouldn't attack me, yet you did with the slightest provocation. You broke your word and now you pay the price. You could have just walked away. But like all typical acolytes, you let someone control your emotions. Let them take advantage of your fiery disposition. How sad... that Tremel's own daughter can't even offer the same potential to become a Sith of good standing like he was."

Eskella's cheek stung as tears of pain and humiliation threatened to fall. This upstart who in mere days had defeated her father, humiliated her by letting him live, then now physically overpowered her and groping her body that no man had ever done before. She knew that even if she tried calling for help, being seen in her precarious position would ensure that whatever standing and respect she had would be lost. She would see only the barren sands of Korriban for a very long time. "I... will... kill... you!" she ground through gritted teeth.

SMACK! "AHN!" The dark-skinned woman yelped. Having earned a stinging slap on her buttcheek for that comment. For some reason, the pain faded and was replaced by a brief moment of pleasure emanating from her lower regions. Something which disgusted herself to no end. "A bold statement, given the situation you're in. I could kill you now and Tremel would never learn the fate of his daughter. But then again, I have a better Idea."

Aaric unceremoniously threw Tremel's daughter onto the floor. "You will go and hunt for your father. You can try to kill him to exact your revenge for this humiliation. But know this: You will forever remember that you were only able tobecause I let you."

Aaric walked past her humiliated and defeated form, motioning Vette to follow him.

"W-well...that was tense. If I had my blasters I would've taken them out for sure." She stammered.

"Be glad you didn't." Aaric replied. "A slave rucking about with blasters in here is a sure way to get yourself killed and I would not be able to protect you. Powerful as I am, I'm still an apprentice."

"Y-yeah... sure. I guess."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am beside myself." Baras exclaimed dramatically as he examined Aaric's prize. "Not only did you get the Twi'lek to cooperate, but you completed the task and claimed the ancient lightsaber!

"It was nothing but a trivial task. I hope I have passed your final test, master." Aaric bowed at the forefront while Vette stayed at the sidelines unusually further away from him.

The Darth chuckled, passing the lightsaber back into Aaric's hands. "Quite perceptive of you, apprentice. Indeed if you died in this endeavor I would have automatically given this position back to Vemrin as I planned originally. However, Vemrin was not in my chamber as I instructed. I take it he sought to stop you and claim the ancient weapon as his own?"

"Of course he did," Aaric scoffed "and he failed miserably as expected. Vemrin was nothing if not consistent. I tried to let him live so he could be of further use to you, but alas his anger and pride consumed him. He would rather die than play second fiddle."

"Hmph. It is unfortunate, but inconsequential." The Darth folded his arms. "All the better that you managed to survive the task. Otherwise I would have to go through the entire selection process again. Time is too precious a resource to waste. Either way, I can procure more acolytes like him anytime I desire. I see you may indeed become one of the strongest Sith in the galaxy. Your trials are over. You are now my apprentice."

Immediately, Aaric knelt in front of his now official master. "I pledge myself to your goals and ideals, my lord."

"Rise, my apprentice. This is only the beginning." The sith Lord exclaimed. "With you as my right hand, we shall strike fear into the Empire's enemies! I must convene with the Emperor and inform him of your progress."

Striding over to his desk, he pressed a hidden button. A section of the wall at the side of the room slid open to showcase a full set of crimson armor embellished with Sith incriptions. It was truly a far cry from the one given to him by Tremel as befitting his covered status as Baras' apprentice.

"I commissioned this set of armor a while back when I started tooking for a new apprentice. It's fabric is made of mabari armorweave, complete with durasteel bracers, pauldrons and greaves." Baras explained as he extended his arm with a pass in hand. "This shuttle pass will take you to the Vaiken spacedock where you will transit from there and an Express transport straight to Dromund Kaas. Get your affairs in order, then meet me at the Citadel in Kaas city. I have transferred some credits to your account. You may use them for your personal expenses."

"I am most grateful for your gift, my lord." Aaric replied, collecting the pass and his new equipment. "Tell the Emperor I said hello."

"I'm sure he'll be thrilled." Baras replied dispassionately. "Take the Twi'lek as my gift. Do with her as you wish. If she'll be of use, by all means, take her with you to Dromund Kaas."

"Something I definitely look forward to." Aaric said as he grinned foxily at said slave. "By your leave, my lord."

Vette gulped audibly. What had she gotten herself into?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within a day, Aaric had changed to his new outfit and packed whatever little belongings he had. Rumours wafted throughout the academy of his becoming Baras' apprentice and wherever he went, lesser acolytes stayed clear of him. Academy instructors gave him nods of approval. Visiting Sith Lords paid him a second glance. Aaric relished in the attention; his next rung to power had been achieved.

Securing the next earliest shuttle headed for Vaiken, he headed out from the academy towards the shuttle pad with Vette trailing behind him while unusually quiet. He paid no heed since he could ask her later at the spacedock. The new apprentice figured it could have been the shock of him wantonly dominating Eskella in front of her. Even he admitted to himself that it was probably a tad overboard for the Twi'lek to see as he didn't normally indulge himself fully when in the presence of others. Then again Vette was now virtually his property. He could do anything he wanted in front of her and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

His mind drifted to Phyne, the acolyte who attempted to bargain with him. She caught up with him earlier in his quarters as he was about to leave. It seemed she was the only one who had the sensibilities to avoid fighting Vemrin. Something that impressed him a little. Having a strong survival instinct was key to getting through the academy after all, even more so for females within the Empire. Phyne proudly informed him that she managed to gain an apprenticeship with

Inquisitor Urinth a member of the Sith intelligence operations, something which caught his attention. Thus, she wanted to express her undying gratitude in the only way she knew how.

Aaric, eager to have an agent of his own within the Inquisitorious, accepted her offer with gusto while securing her allegiance with a tad of subtle mind manipulation during their intense ragging session. He made it a point to ensure Vette stayed within sight and fully appreciated what he could do to a female. The high-libido Sith had watched delightfully as Vette blushed and squirmed awkwardly whenever he made eye contact with her while plundering Phyne's nether regions. He had plans to slowly break in his Twi'lek and get her used to the fact that one day he would use her for that very purpose of draining his balls occasionally.

The apprentice and slave pair reached the landing pad and boarded the Imperial shuttle that awaited them. The ride was quiet and uneventful. Aaric entertained the idea of making small talk with Vette but decided against it. Whatever that was bugging her she would eventually spit it out. Knowing her personality, she wouldn't stay quiet for long. The shuttle was standard military grade with no frills and barely any cushioning or entertainment... except for the human female shuttle pilot who he did not waste time getting to know more intimately during the entire hyperspace jump. Aaric obviously knew better than to sexually incapacitate the pilot when she was needed to communicate with traffic control and initiate docking procedures, not that he was incapable of doing so. So he limited himself to one cumshot down her throat... just one. When he was done he went back and sat down directly next to Vette who was sporting a shade of purple dusting on her cheeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaiken spacedock was huge even by galactic standards. As befitting its namesake, Vaiken Spacedock was the main staging area of the Imperial Fleet, and was the main hub of transport shuttles bearing Imperial servants to the Imperial capital of Dromund Kaas, the Sith Academy on Korriban, or the port city of Jiguuna on Nal Hutta. So it wasn't a surprise for one to see a heavy military presence in addition to an abundance of mostly human Imperial citizens but also a sizeable minority of other alien species who were either slaves, worked as intergalactic mercenaries or the rare free alien who managed to escape indentured servitude through other means.

The station's main level was separated into five main sections of which each provided exclusive products and services contracted by the Empire. At the center of it all was an alfresco style cantina which provided cookhouse as well as bar services. Here was where one would find the master-slave pair inside a private booth with Vette silently sipping on her smoothie while Aaric stared off in the distance and enjoying his Alderaanian ale in relative silence.