SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, thank YOU, Mr. Vitello. It is my pleasure. One doesn't often get invited to a castle."

"Please call me Edward. And let me formally introduce my assistants whom you have already met, I see. This is Sarah and this is Mary." She shakes hands with both the girls but each in turn gives the new lady a big hug. "I have been telling them that you are a news reporter for an important London newspaper. Let's sit down and have a nice meal. Our cook has worked hard to make us a proper feast."

I sit at the head of the table, with Sarah and Mary on my right and Elizabeth on the left.

"I heard you ladies gabbing. What were you talking about? "

Sarah speaks first, "Mary and I were telling Elizabeth about our horseback riding and she told us about how she jumps horses. We are all going to go horseback riding, first thing tomorrow morning. It's going to be super!"

Jeeves comes in and puts a full plate of traditional English roast beef, mashed potatoes and veggies in front of each of us. I fill everyone's large crystal glass with hearty red wine and we dig in with gusto.

The girls chatter on about their horses and how their lessons have gone. I'm pleased that they did not talk about the stable-boy's horse cock and the fine games they played with it. We have several glasses of wine and I can feel their warm pleasant effect.

I spend most of the time just looking at Elizabeth's beautiful face and green eyes as she laughs and talks with the girls. She has such full lips and I like the way she uses very little makeup. Her skin is so perfect it's unnecessary. I can smell her classy floral perfume. I love the look of her long thin neck and the dainty gold pierced ear-ring. Her hands a delicate with manicured nails colored a slight pinkish-brown.

"Edward, Edward," she says and that breaks me out of my reverie. I don't know how long I had been in that daze, staring at her. "Please excuse me for a minute. Girls, please tell me where the W.C. is. Oh, I'm sorry. The W.C. is what we call the bathroom in Britain." Sarah points to a door at the end of the hall. Elizabeth puts her napkin on the table, rises and walks down the hall.

I turn to the girls. "So, what do you think? Should we bring Elizabeth into our happy family?"

They squeal together, "Yes, yes, yes, she is perfect. Please, please let her join us."

"Okay, my true loves. I agree. She will be a great addition." I put 15 milligrams of SX69 below my left ear. This is more than the 10 milligrams dosage of Sarah and Mary but Elizabeth is extremely intellectual and older and therefore more set in her ways. She may need a bigger dose to unleash her feminine base instincts.

Elizabeth returns. Before she can sit down, I rise and say, "Why don't we go into the great hall and have more wine and stimulating conversation. Jeeves has made a nice big fire in the fireplace." Sarah takes Elizabeth's hand and we go into the large room that has three large sofas in a U shape in front of a huge fireplace. Huge painting of landscapes and ancestors hang on the rich wood paneled walls.

Sarah says to Elizabeth, "Why don't you sit beside Edward on this sofa and Mary and I will sit on this one."

We sit and Elizabeth places herself modestly a good arms-length away from me and crosses her legs.

Mary is quick to get us going. "Elizabeth, I just love the perfume you are wearing. Have you smelled Edward's cologne? It is the best. Give it a try." She remembers the line we used on her.

Elizabeth takes the bait and leans over and smells under my left ear where the SX69 dosage is placed. The reaction is immediate and incredible. She freezes with her wineglass in her hand with a quizzical look on her face, just like the other two subjects but rather than just five minutes, she was totally still for at least fifteen minutes. My guess is that her more mature and intelligent brain needs more reprogramming. Then I jump when her bright green eyes shot wide open and stared blankly directly at me. Next, her pupils go from pinpoints to totally dilated, back to pinpoints and dilated again several times like a pinball machine hitting a jackpot. Then she breaks into a small smile. This was not the big smile that Sarah and Mary exhibited after their transformation. I am a bit concerned that things are not going as well.

Sarah whispers loudly, "Do you think it is working, Edward?"

"I think so, dear." and shrug my shoulders.

Elizabeth looks at us and says with a contented smile, "That wine is very good." And she uncrosses her legs. That is a good sign. I can see that she is feeling new sensations and urges but is fighting them with the intellectual side of her brain.

The girls giggle.

I sense that we should move slowly so I say, "Girl's, Catherine, our wonderful cook has made us a wonderful English dessert called trifle. Why don't you go to the kitchen and get a bowl of it for yourselves? Elizabeth and I have some important things to talk about privately." They scurry off, leaving me alone with my beautiful new subject. She may be nervous with too many people around as she succumbs to her base desires.

She leans a bit my way and I shift a few inches closer to her. She takes a drink of her wine, closes her eyes and runs the palm of her hand along her thigh, simply enjoying the touch of the soft material of her dress. She shifts in her seat and I suspect that her genitals are getting stimulated. As I watch her erotic nature slowly unfolding, I start getting an erection that is impossible to hide as a tent develops over the front of my slacks. She looks down and sees it and her cheeks flush red and she starts biting her lip. I remember that at this stage the other subjects were already unzipping my pants and diving in to hold my cock. Elizabeth is exhibiting very strong resolve. I am now even more convinced that I should go slowly. There is no knowing what harm might come if this subject is rushed to quickly. Her logical brain is fighting the SX69.

"Elizabeth, I must say that is a very attractive dress you are wearing."

"Thank you sir." I like the "sir" part and lean over and touch the fabric on her shoulder.

I can see her nostrils flare and her breathing pick up when I touch her. "Is that silk?"

Nervously in a small voice she says, "No sir, it's a rayon material."

"Well, it's very nice." I shift a few inches closer and can now smell her intoxicating perfume. She squirms in her seat and rubs her knees together. I can imagine from the previous girl's experiences that her genitalia are getting extremely wet and engorged.

I want to test her attachment progress to me due to the powerful molecularly altered oxytocin from the common shrew in SX69. "Elizabeth, even though we have only known each other briefly, I feel a very strong bond with you. How do you feel about me?"

She looks at me in amazement. "Yes, incredibly, I feel the same. I've never felt this strongly about a man before. I have read stories about 'Love at first sight' but I never believed it could happen to me. Thank goodness you feel the same. My mind has been in a bit of a turmoil just hoping that you liked me in a special way. Am I sounding like a silly girl to you? I'm not normally like this."

"Oh, yes Elizabeth, I like you in a very special way and no you don't sound like a silly girl at all. You sound like a mature, sexy woman. It's all good."

I shift a bit closer to her and put my left hand under her soft blonde hair at the back of her neck. I massage her tense muscles there. I feel her relax somewhat as I work them.

"Oh, that feels soooo good, Edward." And she leans into me and rests her head on my shoulder.

I am undecided what to do next. Should I cup her breast? Should I put my hand on her thigh? Should I unzip and pull out my cock? Then I feel her place her hand on my knee and I realize it is best if I do nothing. Just let her go forward at her own pace. I look down at her hand and I see that the muscles in her forearm are very tense like she is fighting the urge to move her hand to my cock. I decide she needs me to give permission.

"Your hand on my leg feels so good Elizabeth. How did you know I would like that so much? Your instincts are so spot on."

I could see her arm relax and she starts to stroke her hand slowly up and down my thigh, getting closer and closer to the tent at my crotch. Finally, she groans loudly like a dam in her brain is breaking and she puts her hand on my cock and rubs the palm of her hand along the underside and down to my balls. I do believe that the logical side of her brain just was overruled by the primitive, sensual instincts.

I give her permission again, "Yes, Elizabeth. That is so wonderful. You are the greatest."

She shifts her head and looks down at my crotch and gropes and cups the area for a few minutes. I do nothing. Then she unzips my pants and reaches in and brings my cock into the cool night air.

"Very good my dear. Very, very good."

She coos, "Oh thank goodness, I was hoping you would like this. I do so want to please you." She starts kissing my neck just like Sarah and Mary as she strokes my weapon.

I have the urge to tell her to strip off her clothes so I can fuck her. I know she will do it but I hold back to let things unfold on her own pace. Soon my patience is rewarded. She whispers in my ear, "Edward, is it okay if I take off my clothes?"

"Sure, Elizabeth. I would like that." I am thinking I am the luckiest guy on the planet. I am about to see this beautiful woman's body and fuck her. Life is good in an SX69 world.

She stands up and undoes her belt and drops it to the oriental carpet. Then she reaches behind her and unzips the back of her dress. She shrugs off one shoulder and then pulls the top down revealing a black 34B bra. Then she shimmies out of the bottom of her dress and stands there in just her black bikini panties and bra. Her body is lean and fit like that of a yoga instructor. I hold my breath when she reaches behind and unclasps the hooks of her bra and drops it to the floor. Her breasts are magnificent, a little more than a firm handful with quarter-size areolas and prominent nipples. I take a breath and then hold it again when she puts her fingers of each hand under the waistband of her panties and pulls them down and steps out. Her pussy is clean shaven and I can see that it is very red in the same way that Sarah's and Mary's get when they are in heat.

She looks down at me and says, "Oh, I do hope you like my body."

"Yes, Elizabeth, I like it very much." At this point, I am frantically thinking about leaping up and stripping off my clothes and fucking this gorgeous woman but with all my resolve, I decide to keep letting her go at her own speed. I just sit there with my cock sticking out of my pants.

I don't have to worry long because she is on the same wavelength as me. She drops to her knees in front of me. "Let's me help you take off these clothes." She starts with my shoes and socks. When they are off, I see her looking at my feet and hesitating. She seems to be fighting the urge to kiss them but finally with a groan bends lower and kisses each foot a dozen times. I now feel confident her brilliant brain is completely re-wired for social-sexual bonding. This gets my cock rock hard. Baby, that pussy of yours is going to get very well fucked. She reaches and undoes my belt and waistband. Her tits are inches from my hands but I don't touch them. She pulls off my pants and underwear. Then she kneels on the sofa beside me and pulls my sweater off, over my head. Her ripe pussy is so close as she kneels beside me. The odor is making me crazy.

She says, "Do you want me to suck your cock or do you want to fuck me? What is your pleasure? I want to make you happy."

I think for a few seconds and say, "Neither." A sad look crosses her face. "I want you to go up to my bedroom and crawl under the sheets and wait for me. It's the first door on the right at the top of the stairs over there. I won't be long. I just want to have a bowl of trifle with sweet Sarah and Mary. Then I will come to you."

She smiles and walks to the staircase and up. Her bare ass is a pleasure to watch. She sways her hips in the manners of a woman with a sensitive wet pussy that she wants to stimulate as she walks. I recognize this is a woman in heat.

I go to the kitchen and there is Sarah and Mary on stools chatting and eating trifle. They see me nude and yell, "Yay, Elizabeth is in the family, Yay."

I respond, "Yes, my lovelies. I am going to go up and fuck her in my bed. She is waiting for me now. Why don't you girls come up and join us in about an hour?"

They jump off their stools and hug me and giggle, "Goodie, goodie, goodie. We get to play in Edward's bed with Elizabeth." I grab a handful of each ass and massage them as they hump my thighs.

I turn and walk with the biggest boner of my life over to the stairs, up them and over to my door. I open it and peak in to the well-lit room. There is Elizabeth in the middle, a lump under the blankets with just her head and two hands showing above the sheets. I walk to the side of the bed and lift up the covers and see her nude, lean body underneath, just waiting for me to fuck her. I crawl inside the warm soft bedclothes and snuggle up against her body. I put my arm under her head and she nuzzles her lips under my ear and kisses my neck softly and often as I reach down and cup a firm breast and roll the nipple between my fingers. She moans with pleasure. I slip my hand over her firm hard abs to her clean shaven pubic mound to her camel-toe notch. It feels a bit strange with no pubic hair but still good. I guess I am too slow because Elizabeth grabs my hand and pulls it down to her soaking wet pussy lips and humps her womanhood on my hand while making animal sounds in her throat. That is too much for me. It is time to do some real fucking. I get up on my knees and throw the blankets off. I look down at my prize. She has an absolutely beautiful face and body but in truth all I see is her pussy. I grab a pillow and pull her ass up with my hand. She immediately understands and lifts her ass so I can put the pillow under. Now her pussy is a good foot off the bed in perfect position to ram hard missionary style. I get between her legs and she spreads them invitingly. I look down and all I see is the slit in red pussy lips where I put my cock to ram it home. I position the tip and push while falling on her warm muscular body. God, her pussy encircles my dick like warm apple pie. It is a piece of heaven on earth. I can feel my balls up against her ass. I guess I am too slow for her because she grabs my ass with her hands and locks her legs around it and starts humping my cock to get me going faster. I respond by drilling her as hard and fast as humanly possible. It is fucking at its Olympic finest.

She starts screaming at the top of her lungs with no modesty, "Yes, fuck me. Fuck me harder. Do me. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Yes, Yes, YES. I love your cock. I am yours. Fuck me. Do me." Her cries reverberate through the entire house and likely over half of the countryside as well. I love it. She's a SCREAMER! Who would have thought it?

Soon we both have giant orgasms while screaming animal sounds and primal words. I fall to the bed beside her fucked out and panting. She snuggles beside me and puts one leg over my groin. I can feel her firm tits on my side and chest. She whispers in my ear, "I will love you forever. Take me with you wherever you go. Promise me."

I whisper back, "You are now my lifelong companion. You have my love and my protection forever. That is my solemn promise to you."

She sighs, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I fall into a blissful deep sleep. Sometime later, I am awakened in a now darkened room by a warm soapy cloth cleaning my cock and balls. I look down and see Elizabeth cleaning me with Sarah and Mary looking on. They must have told her the hygiene rules. They looked happy so I just fall back to sleep.

In the morning I wake up and see a strange sight at the end of the bed. All three women are nude with Mary brushing Sarah's long blonde hair and Elizabeth brushing Mary's long black hair in a daisy chain of grooming. What a sweet sight of household cooperation.

When Sarah sees me wake up she jumps and lies at my side and motions to the others to join her. They start kissing me from head to toe with their long soft hair tickling my skin as the go. Of course, I get a raging hard on and Sarah motions to the others to go to the end of the bed and position themselves on all fours for the morning fuck. What a glorious sight. Sarah with her snow white skin and narrow hips with light blonde pubic hair covering her pussy lips. Mary with her dark skin and womanly hips with jet black long pussy hair showing under the crack of her ass. And Elizabeth, obediently waiting on the end with her muscular lean yoga ass with its crack naturally wide to show her bald shaved pussy lips and small brown asshole.

I move into position and insert my dick in Sarah's sweet pussy. It is as hot and wet as ever and she screams an orgasm in fewer than ten strokes but I give her the full twenty. As I am fucking her, I look down at the other two beauties waiting their turn. Life is good. I am thinking that Sarah is doing a good job as head female in our group. She is keeping the peace and training the new girl. I think I'll give her a special fuck tonight in appreciation of her fine work.

Next is Mary, her pussy is so tight and luscious. I could fuck her forever but I give her the required twenty and move on down to the new woman.

I move in behind Elizabeth. I guess she hasn't done very much fucking, doggy style because her ass is too high because her knees are too close together. I give her a good slap on the ass. "Spread your knees, baby. Your pussy is too high." She spreads her knees obediently and I move into position. I put the tip of my member in her vagina and it is just as wet and hot as the other girls'. My cock is thrilled by the pleasure. It is always amazing to me how different each woman's body is when you are fucking them. I look down at Elizabeth's ass and it is so much different than Sarah's or Mary's. Her ass has tight muscular small cheeks. The muscles are hard to the touch under soft skin. Looking down, I see her asshole and my cock clearly visible going in and out of her tight pussy. In fact I can see the red skin of her vagina hold on to my cock and stretch from her body on every back stroke. It is incredibly sexy to watch it grip my pussy-juice covered cock going in and out of her love canal. With Sarah and Mary, their assholes and my cock are hidden as we fuck unless either they or I spread their ass-cheeks wide. This is an observation for the scientific records.

I give Elizabeth's buttock a good slap and say, "Why don't you and I have a shower while the other two ladies get dressed and tell Jeeves that we will need breakfast in half an hour." They scoot off out of the room as we go to the bathroom hand in hand.

Elizabeth leans over and turns on the shower. I have to admire her lean, perfect body. Her hips are womanly, not boyish and have no sign of excess fat. Her tits hang down as she adjusts the hot and cold taps but are as firm as a teenager's. When the temperature is right, we step into the shower. We dip under the hot jets to get wet and then she takes a large sponge and soaps it up and starts to scrub my chest.

She says in a totally straight manner, "Sarah told me all about your SX69 experiment. She knew I would be totally in favor of it. Like her, I have never felt more loved and cared for. My physical and sensual side has been unleashed from the confines of my logical brain. I took a minor in Social Sciences at Oxford and it is true that modern humans have suppressed their sensual side."