SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers

She cuddled up to me naked and waited for my next move. She was obviously as horny as I was. Knowing Sunam, she would also be lust-filled but she graciously let my new beautiful mate and I concentrate on one another. Anastasia and I were both panting breathlessly as our hands roamed all over each other non-stop. We licked and bit each other wherever our mouths touched. Her perfect tits are very small with hard long light brown nipples. I cupped, kissed and bit them too. She moaned loudly at this. I could feel her soft, small hand cup my balls and stroke my cock as I grabbed her rock hard ass. She has a small landing strip of pubic hair and below that a wet, bald pussy. As I was running my palm over her cunny, I felt Sunam's hot mouth engulf my cock. That really got me super horny. I started growling like a bloody animal in my primal lust. We entered the fast lane.

I went to the floor on my knees facing the sofa with Sunam down behind me. I pulled the Russian's ass to the edge of the sofa. She amazed me by spreading her legs in a perfect full-on split with her legs spread and her pointed toes touching each end of the long sofa. Her cunny was a perfect unobstructed target for my cock. The large lips were engorged and spread wide, exposing long, bright red inner lips like a rose around the opening to her love canal. What a view! Wow, these ballet dancers can do wonderful things with their bodies. I spat as much saliva on my hand as possible and spread it over my cock head. I was as hard as granite. I notched the head of my dick into the opening and slid just the head into her hot vagina. I stopped and looked up at her face. Her beauty simply took my breath away. She was looking deep into my eyes with a look of complete love mixed with lust. I could not believe my luck to be fucking such a wondrous creature. I could see bite marks on her neck and breasts where my lust had lost control.

Sunam slipped her small hand under my ass and cupped my balls while whispering in my ear, "Look at her. Anastasia wants you to fuck her so badly. She wants your cock. Fuck her hard."

It was true. The young thing could not wait and she reached forward to grab the cheeks of my ass and pull my manhood into her center. My staff slowly slid into the tight sleeve of her pussy. The feeling was indescribable. She had an incredibly tight vagina and her athletic muscle control seemed to grip and massage the shaft of my cock within. It was like no other pussy I had fucked.

She screamed, "Da. Da. DA!" My Russian is limited but I knew this meant 'yes.'

I fell forward onto her lean body and pumped my staff into her center with total abandon. Sunam made me triply horny by rubbing my ass-cheeks as they flexed with every thrust. Anastasia hugged me as I violated her pussy. After my initial frenzy cooled, I rose, sweating and panting and looked down at my prize, still balls deep in her love canal. Sunam gently cupped and massaged my balls from behind. I wanted to see my fuck-mates long hair and said, "Let me see your hair." She immediately lifted both hands to the back of her head and removed the elegant netting and undid the long braid. She combed her fingers though the golden locks and whipped her head to unfurl them. She did this with such unquestioning haste, just like my other women, that I knew that she was mine, body and soul to do with as I pleased. I leaned forward and ran my fingers through the silky-soft, hair. I daydreamed about stroking her hair as she sucked my cock in the future.

Suddenly, I felt the muscles of her vagina gripping and massaging my cock from within. She wanted me to return to our pleasure task. I smiled down at her to signal that I knew what she meant and she smiled slyly back at me. The language of lovers is universal. I reached down and took each of her 32A half-handful breasts in my hands and drove my hard cock luxuriously in and out of her pussy. We stared deeply into each other's eyes as our passion built until we came together, screaming.

After a brief pause, the three of us went off to the bedroom. I climbed into bed but Sunam took Anastasia to the bathroom and they soon came out with Anastasia holding a warm, wet washcloth. Sunam showed her how she should clean my crotch thoroughly after sex. She obediently complied and the warm cloth felt very nice.

We climbed under the cool sheets with me in the center on my side spooning Sunam in front with my new mate spooning me behind. She was kissing my shoulder and back as I fell into a deep sleep.

Sure enough, when I woke, there were my two women at the end of the bed in a line on all fours with their asses high in the air waiting for their morning fuck. I got an instant erection and was behind Sunam, who ranks higher among the women than Anastasia and therefore get the honor of my cock first. I knew Sunam must be crazy with lust from watching the action last night with no relief. Her pussy was dripping wet and my dick slipped in easily even though her pussy is extremely small and tight. I drilled her until she had an intense orgasm.

I could see my other woman watching us and licking her lips in anticipation of her turn. When I finished with my East Indian sweetheart, I moved behind the ass of my Russian conquest. She was on her elbows which raised her ass and spread her cheeks showing the engorged pink lips of her pussy and her small light brown anus. She was very still, just waiting to be fucked. Not being in any hurry, I examined her athletically fine-tuned body unlike any woman I had been with. Her back rippled with tiny muscles like a shallow stream running over stones. She didn't have an ounce of fat hiding anything beneath her skin. There was a deep groove where her spine went from under her long golden hair to her tailbone with a strip of muscle on each side. I ran my right hand down the long groove and then both hands over the rest of her torso. She was rock hard. I must insist that she keep up her training. This body is just so erotically unique. Her small ass and hips are flared much wider at the bottom in a womanly way, not square and boyish. There were two large dimples high at the top of her buttocks. A feeling of complete contentment washed over me as I realized that this image will be mine every morning in the future.

I ran my hands over her firm ass like one would over the fine leather seats of a Ferrari 458 Italia just purchased. It was time to give her a spin. I slipped my staff into her eager cunny. Like a fined tuned sports car, she came to life when the key was inserted. She whipped her hair and moaned loudly. It was so juicy that I entered with ease. She must have been horny waiting for me to wake. It was heaven inside her. Just like the previous night, I could feel muscles in her pussy, rippling along my weapon. I reached down to the ends of her long golden hair and took a handful in each hand and pulled to give me better leverage to drive my dick into her hot center. I watched as my cock slipped in and out of her tight pussy. She was screaming with a powerful orgasm within a dozen strokes but I kept up for a good ten minutes more before filling her pussy with my cum. All the while, she screamed and shouted Russian words of passion as she reached back and gripped my ass to urge me on. I fell back onto the bed, totally satisfied. Soon, my new Russian conquest washed my male parts with another warm washcloth as she thanked me over and over. I felt that she was well on her way to a better life in our unique family.

That was the start of my New York adventure. Later that day, by mistake, my sister and mother were accidentally dosed with SX69. This allowed for some needed research into SX69 and sex within a biological family unit. I will tell you about what happened in my next journal entry. The dosing of the Russian subject and the incest are both true to my motto, "I have much work ahead of me, combining science and pleasure."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers
12