SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 11

Story Info
Bound and whipped by surprise, scientist exacts his revenge.
5.3k words
4.34
34.5k
25

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

This is the eleventh in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin.

In the first installment, he administers the potion to a sweet young librarian name Sarah. The potion works exactly as it had in the lab and Sarah becomes a devoted and contented mate, living with Edward. In the second, Sarah introduces Edward to her girlfriend, Mary, from her job at Starbucks. She is brought into the love nest as a second devoted and contented mate. In the third, we discover that Edward had married a hyper-rich very old lady who passed away leaving him fabulously wealthy. He travels in England to see the castle he has inherited where he seduces his beautiful British lawyer, Gwyneth, to evaluate whether she is a worthy subject for the SX69 trial. In the fourth, brilliant British newspaper reporter, Elizabeth, is invited to the castle and then brought into the happy love nest and becomes a contented mate. The fifth has him at Oxford University interviewing two girls of color who are business majors. He chooses one, a tiny virgin East Indian beauty to deflower and join his family and help run his business empire.

In the sixth episode, he teaches his deflowered brown beauty about sex. He finds his women are bickering in the English winter and spanks their bums to teach them a lesson. The seventh episode has Edward and the girls off to a tropical sex and nudist resort to relax and get some sun. Two researchers from the disbanded SX69 project team, a geeky Japanese man and a tall black African beauty, join them to observe the effects of the love potion but end up participating. The black lady bonds with her colleague via SX69. The eighth episode has the family still enjoying the delights of the sex resort in a huge orgy-party and the scientists discover the power of the love potion wears off over time. This, Edward decides, is a win-win since it allows for more female subjects to be tested without his harem growing unmanageably large.

The ninth and tenth episodes have him in New York to visit family and find another subject to dose with SX69. He found a perfect subject in a strikingly beautiful Russian ballet dancer, Anastasia. After dosing her, he accidentally doses his sister, Rosa and his mother. His sister is brought into the family so that Edward can study SX69 in an incestuous relationship.

This episode has Edward back at his English castle where he has a full-blown BDSM experience with Elizabeth, his beautiful British mate, becoming a dominatrix.

Edward is having the sex life of a sultan but always keeps in mind that he is conducting a serious human drug trial for the SX69 potion. His motto is "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

Enjoy this episode of his scientific quest!

Thanks to LarryinSeattle for editing it.

*****

Journal Account of Edward Vitello Regarding the SX69 Drug Trial April 2012

Sunam, my tiny East Indian brown beauty, Rosa, my gorgeous Italian sister, Anastasia, my beautiful Russian ballet dancer and I had returned to our home base, a castle north of London, England. During our private plane trip, Sunam, who controls our family's business told me that she noticed that Elizabeth had made several large credit card purchases at a sex shop in London. The total was high but this was not a problem given my wealth. I was sure that Elizabeth was buying the family some fun and erotic sex toys. My reaction was that it seemed to be a great initiative. I had never seen any SX69 dosed woman do anything that was not entirely positive for the group. Little did I know what dark experiences lay ahead.

The girls and I had a wonderful afternoon welcome-home sex romp in the master bedroom. Mary, my faithful Mediterranean, black-haired sweetheart and Elizabeth, the intelligent, blonde British former journalist welcomed the new women into the fold with open arms and kisses all over their bodies. While we were away, I had contractors put a large mirror on the ceiling over the bed and others on walls beside. It was incredibly erotic to watch the action. It's an interesting research note that the girls never looked at the reflection. Their attention was totally on the real humans with them. Research shows that lower animals avoid looking into mirrors. This is another example of how SX69 has transformed certain areas of the brains of human females to be more like a lower animal.

I suffered from jet lag and decided to take a sleeping pill to get some rest and readjust to the English time zone. As I fell asleep entwined in the nude bodies of my five lovely mates, a wave of pure contentment washed over me. Life could not be better.

THE NIGHTMARE

I was groggy as I awakened and was puzzled by a taste of rubber. Then my tongue slid over a curved smooth surface of something in my mouth. "What the hell is this," I thought. With my eyes still closed and my brain still foggy from the sleeping pills, I tried to move my hands and it was impossible. Adrenaline shot through me and my eyes shot open. I was shocked to realize that I was tied spread-eagle, face-down on the bed with some rubber ball type of thing lodged in my mouth and held in place with a leather harness around my head. I flexed my arms and legs violently but my wrists and ankles were firmly encased in leather manacles that were tied to the four solid oak posts at the corners of the bed.

My mind was racing. Is this a home invasion? Are there criminals doing this? Are the girls okay?

Then I heard a feminine voice behind me. "Edward, my darling, I have a real treat for you that I just know you will love."

"My God," I thought, "That's Elizabeth. What the hell is she talking about?"

She continued, "I was in London at a wonderful sex shop and they had all kinds of things for what they call BDSM. While you were in New York, I was surfing the internet and reading BDSM erotic stories and watching erotic videos. It turned me on incredibly. The men in the videos just loved BDSM, too and that gave me the idea to introduce you to the pleasures of sex with pain."

The last thing I wanted was pain with or without sex. I tried to shout no but the ball lodged in my mouth just turned the word into an unintelligible high pitched squeal. To get my point across, I raised my head from the bed and shook my head "no" while squealing frantically.

"Don't worry, my love. I was told by the lady at the sex shop that all men resist the first time but they grow to love BDSM after they have had a good thrashing. It's my duty as your devoted mate to guide you as best I can. The lady at the shop was quite helpful. She even let me participate in one of her BDSM sessions with a client of hers. I was able to test-drive the equipment I purchased for us and learn how not to inflict real injury while still taking a man to the heights of pleasure and pain. The bloke we worked on was extremely grateful and even kissed our feet in appreciation when we were finished. I just knew then that this was something good that I could offer you."

I thought, "Crazy bitch, you can kiss YOUR ass goodbye if you mess with me."

I lifted my head again to look around the room and possibly see some of the other women that could help me out of this mess. But there was nobody else in the room and the thick oak door was bolted shut. The walls were sound-proof. In the side mirror, I could see her standing near my feet. She was dressed in a black leather, pointed bra with small openings at the tips where her hard nipples poked out. A tightly cinched leather bodice around her waist gave her an exaggerated hour-glass figure. She had a leather garter belt holding up black fish-net stockings. Her tall black leather boots reached almost to her knees with severe high-heels. She wore no panties and I could see the camel-toe notch of her bald pussy. She had garish amounts of makeup on her eyes and extremely red lipstick.

I was thinking, "Holy fuck, she has really been preparing for this." She was all very sexy looking but what disturbed me was the crazed look in her eyes and the big paddle-type instrument that she was tapping on the flat part of her palm while looking at my naked ass.

It flashed in my brain, "Lady, if you touch my ass with that thing you will live to regret it." I was looking at her with the sternest look I could manage and hoped my thoughts would get through to her screwed-up brain telepathically because the bloody ball in my mouth made words impossible. I was deadly serious that she was going to regret this.

"This paddle is a great tool for us to get started."

I heard a swish and then a loud smack as a burning pain shot through my ass-cheeks. It took my breath away. Every muscle in my body tensed from head to toe. Adrenaline shot through my brain in a flight or fight response but the restraints on my limbs made those options impossible.

"Oh, Edward, I wish you could see how nice and pink your bum is. The client in London begged us to really make his red. Let me do that for you."

I shook my head but to no avail. There was a series of loud smacks, who knows how many. All I could feel was pure pain as if I was sitting in molten lava. When it stopped I was panting and whimpering. My eyes were filled with tears from the sting of the punishment. I had a flash-back to the few spankings from my parents in my youth. I felt humiliated. I could feel my face blush red hot. Her image was in a haze of my tears as I looked at her in the mirror. I could see the huge grin of accomplishment on her face, her fucking, bitch-doomed-when-I-get-out-of-these-fucking-cuffs face.

"That's much better. I hope you are starting to like this. Now, let me use this nice riding crop to make some nice lines on your beautiful skin. You will be happy to know this is from your own stable but I did sterilized it completely in case we break the skin."

Suddenly, I felt the tip of the riding crop poke my balls. My whole body jumped at the light touch on my hyper-sensitive sack. My mind reeled in terror at the thought of her whipping my balls.

"Are you starting to feel some stirrings in your manly parts, my naughty boy?"

My dick had shrunk up so much in fear like a frightened turtle. I thought it may never come out to play again.

Then a swish, and a ribbon of sharp pain crossed my back. Again and again, I heard the sound of the crop and felt the sting on my back and shoulders and even down to my legs. Eventually, the sensation dulled at each new strike as I likely drifted out of consciousness. When my whimpering stopped, she likely thought in her crazy mind, that I was starting to enjoy the pain.

"Ah, that's good, Edward. Just relax and enjoy the new sensations. Now, it's the time that I introduce you to a new and very stimulative kind of love making."

Even in my addled brain, what she just said got me alert. New kind of lovemaking? What's her crazy brain planning? I could hear her buckling something and moving about. I was too weak to lift my head to see what she was doing. She walked up and stood beside my head. She had a giant strap-on, black cock on her waist that was point straight at my face. She stroked it lovingly with that same crazed smile on her bitch face.

"Edward, this wonderful instrument is going to give you the most wonderful orgasm you have ever had. You can feel what we girls experience when you mount us with your blessed erect penis. It's great." She had a tube of lube in her hand and she put a large dollop on the monster instrument and swirled it around the head. "Best, to make this nice and slippery so it goes in your butt nice and easy. The lady in London told me to tell you that it is best if you relax your sphincter muscle when I start to enter your anus."

My eyes bugged out at this and with whatever energy I had left I shook my head no and squealed my objection through the rubber ball in my mouth. I had never had anything up my ass. That thing in my virgin ass was going to kill me.

She would not be deterred. She left my view and I could feel her mount the bed and move to my bottom area. I was on my stomach and my legs were splayed open and manacled to the bedposts so that my rear area was totally open and accessible. I could hear her humming a tune as she went. She is fucking loony tunes was what I thought. My mind went from dread to hatred and back. To take my mind off what would happen next I started to plan my revenge on this crazy, deluded bitch. She won't be humming a happy tune when I get finished with her. My imagination went to dark, evil places that shocked me but gave me a sense of purpose as the carnal deviant events unfolded.

I could feel her reach under and between my legs to stroke my cock and coat it with a copious amount of lube. Even though I wasn't in the least bit feeling erotic, my body had a mind of its own and her expert stoking gave me a stiff erection. Next she opened my ass-cheeks with both hands.

"Oh Edward, what a sweet brown ass-hole you have. Let me grease it up really well." She squeezed a big gob of lube onto my ass-hole and spread it around the opening and even dipped a finger inside the rim to get it well lubricated.

Next I could feel her shift position until I felt the dreaded tip of the dildo pushing on my butt-hole. My first thought was to buck my hips and try to throw her off but that risked getting my ass-hole ripped open if the dildo jammed in the wrong way. So I just went still and relaxed my butt as much as I could. I wanted as little damage as possible. I knew that many men enjoy anal sex but I was just feeling violated and raped.

My virgin ass-hole resisted. "C'mon Edward, try to relax and enjoy it." Suddenly the sphincter released and the weapon plumbed the depths of my bottom. The rim of my ass stretched to the edge of pain but not beyond. I felt full like I needed a bowel movement. It was uncomfortable but not painful, thank heaven. I could feel the bitch lean forward with her tits on my back as she lay on me and start to piston the dildo in and out of my ass. The instrument started to stroke and stimulate my prostate deep inside. This was new and it felt good, very good. She reached around and stroked my cock in unison with her thrusts into my butt. In no time, my body took over and I was moaning in pleasure.

She purred with a deep sexy voice, "That's right baby, enjoy me fucking your ass. Cum for me baby. Cum for Mistress Elizabeth."

I went over the edge and spewed semen all over her hand and sheets. It was a mind-blowing orgasm and I blacked out at that point from shear exhaustion.

Later I woke in the dark, alone in the bed. My limbs were free of restraint and the ball was gone from my mouth. My wrists and ankles were a bit raw and the skin on my back and buttocks was still hot. My asshole felt violated. I sat in the dark thinking dark thoughts. Even though I knew Elizabeth was trying to please me in her own fucked-up way, I was seething with pure hatred for her springing this on me without first getting my blessing. I am the Alpha Male around here. This was totally unacceptable. BDSM may be a great lifestyle choice for many people but it is not, repeat not, mine.

My first idea for revenge was to get her strapped down like she tied me and beat the living crap out of her and shove that black dildo so far up her ass that it would come out her left ear. Then I thought back to the time I spanked the girls' asses for being bitchy as a group. It gave me a nice sense of power as they obediently draped themselves in turn over my legs but I knew that my nature is such that inflicting extreme pain beyond a manual spanking would not be in my nature. Also, if I started whipping Elizabeth, I could easily go overboard with the intense hatred I felt for her at that moment. How would our family react to me beating on one of them? Will fear of my dark side, permeate our previously happy daily existence? My scientific mind was weighing the options in the dark bedroom. One thing for sure is that she has to leave our group. She can't be trusted.

Finally the perfect idea popped into my mind of how to move her out of the group, get some needed revenge AND get some scientific research benefit for the SX69 drug trial. It would be a real benefit to science if we can determine just how bonding the love potion can be if the male subject is totally the opposite of the type a female subject, like Elizabeth, would normally pair up with. Of course, that male subject would have to be really despicable for the scientific experiment to be valid. In the dark, I broke into an evil grin. Yes, the perfect plan. I turned on the light and jumped into the shower while humming a happy tune. Sweet revenge is best served with cold, logical science.

Elizabeth and I go to London.

The detective agency I hired in London had found me the perfect male subject, an older fellow that goes by the name of Jocko. He virtually lives in a bar in Hackney, the worst district of East London. The pub is called the Dog and Mutton. Jocko is in his early fifties but looks a lot older in the picture I saw. He's had a rough life with a large part of it spent in prison for petty non-violent crimes. He is poor, lives on the dole and whatever dodgy money-making enterprises he can dig up on the side. This is exactly the type of male that a female like Elizabeth would never in a million years link up with. She is a sophisticated, intelligent, educated, beautiful young specimen of British womanhood that wouldn't give the time of day to the Jockos of this world. He didn't know he was being targeted. My goal was to befriend him at the bar he hangs out at and then get him and the dominatrix wannabe, Elizabeth together with a dose of SX69 to induce a solid bonding. This would be a real test of SX69.

On the chosen night, Elizabeth and I drove to London and arrived in the early evening. She was wearing a conservative pleated, plaid tartan skirt, and a white silk blouse with a dark purple jacket. I left her, obedient as always when she didn't have a dildo strapped to her waist, in the back of the Rolls Royce limousine as I went in to find and meet Jocko at the Dog and Mutton Pub. The chauffeur went to a small fish and chip shop a few doors down, to wait. The pub was a noisy, run down place. I recognized Jocko from the agency's picture but he seemed much smaller, a little over five feet. He was sitting alone at a table with an empty beer glass, smoking a cigarette. Elizabeth hates smokers. His eyes were a bit glazed over, likely half drunk or stoned. I sat down beside him, playing the rich American tourist in London act, and offered to buy him a pint. He brightened to this.

Let me describe Jocko, the male subject. He is small. He smelled of cigarettes and urine. His hair was matted like he hadn't showered in a long time. He hadn't shaved in days. His teeth were yellow with tobacco stains and a couple were missing. He was wearing a heavy dark blue wool sweater and stained over-sized tweed pants. When he spoke, he had such a thick accent that half the time I didn't know what he was saying. I just nodded and smiled and he droned on. Thinking of him and Elizabeth together made my mind reel.

We had a few beers and I mentioned that I had hired a female escort for the evening and that she was outside in a limo I had hired. Would he like to go out to the car and meet her? Maybe he could convince her to come into the pub and have a few more drinks. He mumbled something unintelligible that included the words 'more drinks' and we went out to the black limousine. I asked him to wait outside the car while I went inside to break the ice. Elizabeth smiled up at me as I slipped over close to her. I had put 20 milligrams of liquid SX69 on my finger, double the normal dose, and when I kissed her, I wiped the dosage on the space below her nose and above her top lip. This was sure to give the maximum effect. It started to work immediately. She froze with her eyes closed. I knew that when she soon opened her eyes, she would bond on the first male she saw. I wanted that to be Jocko so I jumped out of the car and sent him into the car to talk with her. I winked and said she was a real nymphomaniac and if he wanted to have a little slap and tickle as the Brits call sex, no problem. I told him the wench's sexual services for the evening were all paid. He gave me the thumbs up and went in. His body odor reeked as he passed me. I sure hoped that retched smell would air out quickly on the drive back home with or without Elizabeth.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers
12