SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

I went up to the fish and chip shop to have a coffee with the chauffeur and wait for developments. About thirty minutes later I went back to the car and opened the door. The overhead light went on showing Jocko sitting with his pants and underwear down at his ankles with his knees spread wide and Elizabeth, totally nude on the floor in front of him eagerly licking his hairy balls. He had an open bottle of scotch from the limo minibar in his hand.

He looked over at me with a big grin on his face and slurred drunkenly, "Blimey, this bird is fuggin' incredible. She sucks cock like a dockside hooker and enjoys it like I am doing her a fuggin' favor. Watch this and you'll see what I mean. Hey doll, you've done a bonny job on my balls. Give the head of my wanker a good lick." Without missing a beat or acknowledging my presence, she moved her red lips as instructed to the head of his uncircumcised staff and greedily twirled her tongue around the engorged cock-head. Jocko closed his eyes and a look of complete contentment crossed his face. I could see the high minded, former accomplished English journalist sneak a hand to her pussy and stroke it. She was getting turned on by servicing this creep! The SX69 was working perfectly. I could see a big brown shit-streak in Jocko's grey-white underwear. I could smell the disgusting odor from the doorway. I couldn't imagine how rank the smell must be up close for the devious slut enjoying herself on her knees.

I coached him, "Hey Jocko, her favorite position is doggy style. She loves it. Why don't you take her pussy for a spin?"

He looked down at the blonde beauty below him and said, "Is that right Liz?"

She looked up with lust in her eyes. She did not seem to know I was there. The foul male creature on the car seat above her was the center of her universe. "Yes sir. I love it. Could you please fuck me that way?"

"Whatever spins your lorry, doll. Get your tush up here."

Elizabeth scurried up onto the seat to a position on all fours with her firm ass towards Jocko and her head towards me. She stared blankly ahead and was still while waiting for her new lover to violate her cunny. He scrambled to his knees with a little difficulty due to too much alcohol and the awkwardness of the pants still around his ankles. He moved into position behind her. He was so short that his head was below the roof of the car even when upright. She went to her elbows to spread her ass-cheeks wider and offer up her pussy.

What a sight they were! What contrast! Jocko with his pale white skin that never sees the sun giving it an unhealthy pallor and her golden tan from her nudist lifestyle and our time in the Caribbean. His matted, dirty, black hair was thinning while her blonde mane flows long and gloriously silky down to the seat. She is the picture of health, youth and beauty while he is a scrawny, malnourished, troll of an old man.

I could see Elizabeth impatiently reach under and guide his dick to her honey pot.

He appreciated the help. "Thanks doll for the assist with my wang. Out of practice, you know. Must say I haven't had a good shag since Maggie Thatcher ruled us Brits." As he slipped into her tight young vagina he exclaimed, "Ooohhhhhhhhh. That pussy of yours is aahhhhhhh, fuggin' fan-fuggin'-tastic."

Elizabeth reacted to the entry of his small prick like her cunny had been tasered with a thousand volts. She whipped her head, sending her long blonde hair twirling and screamed, "Yes, YES. That feels fucking GREAT! AHHHHHHHHH."

One of the things I loved about Elizabeth is that she is such a screamer during sex. I'm going to miss that.

She continued at full volume, "Fuck me Jocko. Fuck my pussy, baby. I love, love, love your hard cock." She backed up on him and undulated her hips to get maximum friction. I could see that he was just frozen in disbelief and shock while she did her thing. He held onto her hips as she backed up on him until he was pinned to the wall of the car on the far side. Her tits swayed lewdly. She was just using his cock to get off in her frenzied lust. She screamed, "Oh baby, you're the best! I love you and your big cock forever." She was panting like a bitch in heat which is exactly what she was.

I didn't see him sporting a big cock when he was getting the blowjob. In fact, it's definitely on the chipmunk side. She is treating him like he's a well-hung porn star Adonis or something. Gotta love that SX69.

He had a look of panic as she drove herself back on him and undulated her ass against his crotch. Finally she screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm fucking cum, cum, CUMMMMMINNNNNGGGGG. AHHHHHH." She fell forward with a satisfied look on her face.

I could see that Jocko's dick was deflated, likely out of shear fear from fury of her carnal lust. He hadn't cum. He likely had never seen a woman in heat like this. Few men have. I see it every day with my SX69 harem of lusty women.

True to her new mindset, Elizabeth glanced back and saw her new alpha male with an unfulfilled penis and exclaimed, "Oh my sweet baby, let me suck your big cock until you cum." She reversed her position and dove in with her mouth and gobbled his staff with gusto. Her head bobbed up and down. In no time Jocko grabbed her head and his face distorted in a way that surely marked a strong orgasm. His animal grunting sounds sealed the suspicion. Elizabeth swallowed every drop and licked his cock and balls clean.

She looked up lovingly at him and said, "Please my darling can I go with you. I need to be with you my love."

Jocko must have thought he was in a drunken dream of paradise. He looked over at me and I gave him a nod of permission. He slurred, "Sure bird, get your clothes on and let's go." He pulled up his pants and zipped up while his new woman quickly dressed herself frantically.

As I watched them getting dressed I assessed the situation. It was amazing that Elizabeth had not acknowledged my presence in the least. She was totally in the thrall of her new Alpha Male. The bonding was possibly too strong. I made a mental note to never use twenty milligrams of the love potion again and also never to place the dose on the skin under the subject's nose. They would be inhaling the drug for an extended period rather than a quick whiff as done previously. I would be checking back with the two in the near future to see how the bond is progressing. I hoped her brain was not damagedwith too strong a dosage. Time will tell.

The two exited the limo. Jocko shook my hand ceremoniously and staggered back towards the Dog and Mutton Pub. His new mate scurried to his side and draped her arm over his shoulders. The pair looked a bit ridiculous. He was so short that the top of his head just reached the top of her shoulder. He grasped her waist for support. The last thing I witnessed as they walked away was Elizabeth taking Jocko's hand and moving it to her butt-cheek and him giving it a good squeeze as they entered the establishment.

I went back to the castle and told the girls that Elizabeth had found a new man and was happily living with him. They were fine with that.

I am proud that I took a bad situation and turned it into further important research into SX69. My next journal entry will include updates on how Jocko and Elizabeth are getting on. I am fulfilling my motto, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers
12