SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 22

Story Info
Adding an incredibly beautiful Arab virgin into my harem.
3.3k words
4.48
26.3k
25

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

My name is Keith MacLean and I am living every man's dream. I was chosen by my favorite university professor to participate in an unsanctioned drug trial for a love drug named SX69. When a woman is exposed to this drug, she instantly bonds to the first man she sees. She keeps all her faculties but she has extremely heightened sexual desires while being totally subservient to her new alpha male. The SX69 dosed women universally say that their lives are happier and more fulfilling. This drug is a great boon for mankind and I am honored to be part of developing it. You really must read the previous chapters of the SX69 series to understand how the trials are going. Thanks to LarryInSeattle for editing.

*****

Let me tell you how I met and added a new beautiful young woman to my personal harem.

Professor Vitello was kind enough to book my three ladies and I, first class on an Air Emirates flight from England back to America. Their first class is like nothing you can believe. We had a small suite with a sofa and relining armchairs. I had never heard of full-sized rooms on airlines. I guess if you have enough money, you can get just about anything. Who know how much it cost but the Professor is filthy rich.

There were three other first class suites on the plane plus a dozen rows of roomy cubicles with large luxury reclining seats. The plane was fully booked.

Before the flight, sitting opposite us in the first-class lounge, was a lady in a long black, gold-trimmed head-to-toe Muslim-style dress and full headscarf with veil that only showed her amazing eyes. They were the sexiest eyes I had ever seen, large with deep brown irises that you could lose yourself in, perfect eyebrows and incredibly long black eyelashes. The only other thing visible because of her full covering were her dainty hands with perfectly manicured nails colored in a classy light pink polish.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. When she looked up and locked eyes with me, she suddenly started to cry and her body shook with quiet sobbing. It was heart wrenching.

Miss Lewis, my alpha female and former high school teacher immediately went over to sit with the poor girl. She is such a caring person. Miss Lewis sidled up to her and put an arm around her to comfort her. The sobbing girl leaned her head on Miss Lewis' shoulder and soon I could hear them talking in low voices as she poured out her troubles to the former high school teacher.

Later, when the boarding announcement was called, Miss Lewis came over to me and asked if she could sit with the woman for a while on the plane. The girl was in a state of despair. Of course, I gave her permission.

When we boarded, Sweetie, Anastasia and I went into one suite while Miss Lewis and the Muslim woman went into the other. I instantly knew, she must be from a very rich family to afford such an expensive accommodation.

A hour into our flight, Miss Lewis came to our suite and to my side on the sofa.

"My dear Keith, I have met the most wonderful girl that would be perfect to join our family. She rejected an arranged marriage to an old prince in Saudi Arabia. In Saudi tradition that is a terrible insult to her father and he has exiled her from the family. She has been given an apartment in New York and a generous living allowance but she can never contact her family again."

I said, "Those Muslim countries have some very weird and strict cultural habits. I can see now why she was crying. She's now alone in the world."

"Please Keith, trust me, she will be a perfect addition to our family. Her English is flawless. She was educated in Switzerland and at Cambridge in England. In the room when she changed dresses, I could see her body was perfect for you. She removed her veil when we got to the room. If there are no men around, her faith says she didn't need a veil for modesty. So I saw her face and she is incredibly beautiful. Her personality is also so sweet and caring. She is an innocent eighteen-year-old virgin that will make you very happy."

The more Miss Lewis, described her, the more the girl seemed perfect. When she had recommended Sweetie, that choice had been spot on. So, I thought, why should I doubt her judgement now? Plus, it occurred to me that no Middle Eastern woman had been dosed with SX69. That meant the drug trial would be advanced scientifically. The woody I was growing in my pants confirmed the deal.

"Okay, take a dose of SX69 to her cabin and administer it. I will come over in fifteen minutes." I knew we had another five hours before we landed which would be plenty of time.

Miss Lewis took my hand and kissed it profusely, "Thank you sir, thank you. You won't regret this." She rummaged into her carry-on bag for the SX69 potion and then went out the door.

I sat back in the sofa and daydreamed about the delights I would be experiencing soon. Sweetie and Anastasia sat on each side of me and quietly stroked my body through my clothes.

Sweetie whispered into my ear, "Sir, when you took my virginity my entire body was vibrating with desire. My pussy was on fire with lust. When you mounted me and thrust into my center to made me a woman, it was like the gates of pleasure and deep, sensuality had swung open and consumed me. Thank you for that. And that woman will thank you too. Fuck her hard and take her to paradise."

Anastasia whispered into my other ear, "We love you." She stroked my thighs and crotch as she repeated the phrase over and over. "We love you."

Sweetie joined in, "We love you." she cooed over and over while stroking my chest and stomach. Both my ears were filled with adoring words and two feminine hands were stroking my body. I was swimming in complete bliss as I waited.

My cock stirred as I envision unveiling the Arab girl's hair-covered, ripe, virgin pussy. She is young so the black, Arabic pubic hair will not be thick enough to hide the camel-toe notch of her pussy. I could almost feel her tight ass-cheeks in my hands. My nostrils were filled with the smell of love juices no doubt wafting up from the womanly parts of the hot women beside me. I could feel masculine, testosterone fueled energy rising in my body. My nostrils were flaring with every deep breath and a low primal grunt escaped my lips. My body was preparing itself for some hearty fucking of a new pussy.

The fifteen minutes past slowly like hours. With a lust clouded brain, I rose and walked out of our cabin and knocked lightly on the door opposite. Miss Lewis opened the door and let me in.

She whispered, "Sir, the girl has been properly dosed with SX69 and is yours. Do you wish me to stay?" I nodded no and she left.

The girl was sitting upright on the sofa with her eyes closed. Her brain was being rewired with the Bonobo DNA and the "bonding hormone" oxytocin from the Common Shrew in the SX69 potion. She was draped entirely from head to toe in a royal purple, silk dress with sparkling silver trim. Miss Lewis must have told her I was coming to talk with her because she had her veil modestly covering the bottom of her face along with her head scarf. It flashed in my testosterone filled brain that she was like a luscious gift-wrapped present that I would be unwrapping and enjoying soon. A surge of adrenaline shot through my chest at the thought of what beautiful gifts would be under that royal purple wrapping.

I sat on the sofa facing her and waited. Soon her eyes shot wide open and her pupils dilated and widened alternately for about a minute as her brain imprinted on me as her alpha male, lifelong mate just as a newly hatched chick bonds on its mother bird. It was fascinating to watch the transformation. When the bonding process ended, she gave a contented sigh.

She looked at me with love and wonder in her eyes. "Praise Allah, my prayers have been answered. My lord, my master, my love has found me. Oh sir, will you take this unworthy girl to be yours forever. I will die if you say no. Please." She went to the floor and bowed with her forehead pressed to the floor and waited for my reply.

Her voice was so pitiable and sweet as she begged to give herself. I replied, "Of course, my dear, I will love you forever and you can join my loving family."

"Oh thank you, thank you." She said and then kissed my shoes in complete surrender. SX69 women have a habit of kissing feet. I must say I'm getting to like it. It gives me a real sense of control.

What is your name, my dear?

Sumaya, my lord.

"Stand up my love." She rose to her feet. She is fairly tall about five foot seven or eight. "Take off your veil. I want you to wear it whenever you are out and around other men. Mine will be the only male eyes that see your face and body."

"Of course, master." It struck me that in the Arab culture women were very formal and subservient to men. I could get used to that. I sat back on the sofa and spread my arms over its back and looked up at my new prize.

She removed her veil, revealing her face. Her beauty took my breath away. She was stunning with high cheekbones and luscious full pink lips. Her perfect skin was a slight olive color and she had a small black beauty mark just above the right side of her mouth. Her eyes were still her most amazing feature, large, dark and sultry. She could be a cover-girl model.

"Take off your head scarf." She pulled it back from her forehead and over her head. When the head covering was off she reached both hands back beside her neck and made her full, long black hair cascade free from under her dress. It fell, long and wavy almost to her waist.

"Unbutton your dress slowly my love and show me your body." She undid her dress from high near her throat. I held my breath as she came to her breasts. The dress parted as she continued. Her breasts were not fully visible but I could see she was not wearing a bra and the cleavage showing hinted of two full ripe breasts. Next her cute belly button came into view.

I was getting impatient, and unbelievably horny. "Quick girl, take off the dress." She undid the last two buttons and slipped the dress off her shoulders and then she was standing with just her pink silk panties on. They were the full, type that innocent young girls wear and I loved the sweet embroidered flowery lace waistband with a cute little pink silk bow at the center. I could see the slight dark shadow of black pubic hair near the crotch. There was also no mistaking the wet stain at Y. I remembered how Sweetie told me how extremely horny she was when I took her virginity. This teen must have been just as turned on.

The young girl stood obediently with her arms at her sides. Her breasts were full and firm with silver dollar sized areolas and eraser sized erect nipples. My guess a 36C cup, my favorite. She is about 130 perfectly distributed pounds with a slim waist and nice womanly hips. Her olive skin was perfect. Miss Lewis was right, this girl has a perfect body.

"My dear, take off your panties." She pulled them down bending at the waist her tits hanging down and stepped out of them one leg at a time. A sweet pungent odor of a pussy in heat hit my nostrils. That sent my lust meter into the orange zone. When she stood back up, her glistening black bush was exactly as my fantasy had visualized. It was thick but short and the camel toe notch of her pussy had just a light coating of hair. Her slim thighs were together but there was a small triangle of light showing just below her pussy. I couldn't help massaging my cock through my pants as I stared at that gorgeous pussy that was now mine to fuck whenever I wanted.

"Turn around love. I want to see your ass." She turned without hesitation and the most beautiful ass came into view. It was nice and full, not boyish and skinny with a womanly flare to the hips and two cute dimples above the firm cheeks. It long to be touched.

"Back up Sumaya." She stepped back and I rested my right hand on her warm, left ass-cheek. The firm flesh was covered by impossibly soft skin. I gave it a nice squeeze. Sumaya gave a feminine sigh of pleasure. I spread my hand and stroked her ass. From my low vantage point sitting on the sofa, I could see the slit of her pussy lips. That sent my lust up a few notches and I grabbed her hips with both hands with my palms on the fleshy part of her hips and the tips of my fingers on the bony part near the front. This is where I hold my women when I'm fucking them doggy-style and each has a different feel. Sumaya's hips were different too and very, very sweet. My erect cock was almost painfully throbbing, it was so hard.

"Turn back around, my love." She turned and her beauty struck me like a bolt of lightning. Her face, her hair, her body were perfection and I had an overwhelming sense of being inadequate. The old feeling when I was just a nerd without girlfriends before SX69 and feeling unworthy swept over me. But that lasted only a short time before an angry feeling welled up in me. No fucking way am I unworthy, I thought. Fuck that. I'm the fucking king here. This girl is lucky to be with me, not the other way around. Time to prove it.

"Sumaya, when I said turn around, you did not say "Yes, master." That's very wrong. Lay across my lap, you deserve a good spanking."

"I'm so sorry, master. Yes, of course, sir."

I sat back on the sofa and she quickly lay across my lap in total submission. My hard-on poked into her lower stomach. What a sight, her slim perfect body draped across the sofa and my legs with my right hand resting on her ass. The sense of awe welled up in me again, followed by anger that I was worshipping her too much again. I lifted my hand and gave her bottom a loud smack. A light pink glow, arose on each side of her crack. I gave her another quick three slaps and my anger cooled as lust filled my brain.

"Get up!" I ordered, "It's time to make you my woman." We stood and when I started to unbutton my shirt, Sumaya went to the floor and frantically unlaced my shoes and took them off along with my socks. I slowed my unbuttoning and watched as she kissed each foot several times. Then she got up on her knees and without being asked, reached up for my belt, undid it and pulled my pants down and off. She was eager to be fucked. My cock was sticking out under my underwear. I threw my shirt to the floor as she grabbed the waistband of my underwear and stripped them down my legs and off.

"Sit on the sofa." She sat and I knelt between her knees. I put a hand under each knee and pulled them violently up and towards me so her back was suddenly on the sofa and her legs up in the air. My cock was nicely pussy height. This is a favorite position of mine with my women. It allows me look into their eyes as I pound into their delicious pussies. A deep animal growl came from my throat as I looked down at the virgin gash open for me. The larger outer lips made a lightly pubic hair covered target with the smaller lips opened with a glistening wet pink vaginal opening beckoning the head of my cock. I notched the head in the small opening and looked up into her face.

"Are you my woman?"

"Oh yes sir. Oh yes. master. I am yours. I am your humble, woman. I love you so much. Please take me.", she pleaded.

I nestled my dick-head a bit further up her love canal until I hit her maidenhead. I took a handful of tit in each hand and gave her nipples a good squeeze. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Oh, yes sir. That feels so good."

"You're fucking right that feels good. Now take this." I thrust my hips forward with all my strength and ripped through her hymen in a blink. The sensation of her hot, tight virgin vagina around my cock was unbelievable. She put a hand over her mouth and gave a muffled scream. I needed to stop worshipping her and make her my cock-hungry slut. I withdrew my cock and saw it coated with the blood of her broken cherry. That got my instincts going and I rammed into her tight pussy in a frenzy.

She shouted, "Oh Allah be praised. I'm in heaven. Oh, master please don't stop."

I leaned forward and put my hands on each side of her head to get traction to fuck her better. She immediately surprised me by kissing my wrists. That sight will be etched in my brain forever; a beautiful, virgin girl having her pussy opened up and pounded while she kisses my wrists in gratitude. I rammed her harder and I could feel my hairy balls slap up against her slut ass.

Her face contorted and she screamed, "AAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhh. Oh, sweet Allah, AAAAHHHHHHHHHhhh. Oh sir, what's happening to me? AAAhhhhh." She was having her first orgasm of many from my cock.

This sent me over the edge and I had an incredible orgasm and filled her slut pussy with my cum.

A knock came on the door to break the moment. Then a voice of a female cabin attendant ask something in Arabic and then English, "Is everything okay in there miss?"

I whispered in Sumaya's ear, "Go to the door and tell her everything is fine." She got up and walked over with her gorgeous ass wiggling as she stepped, opened the door a slit and did as I said.

I lay back naked across the sofa and told Sumaya, "An important tradition I have is to clean our sexy parts after we fuck. Get a warm cloth and clean my penis. We must have strict hygiene." She dutifully went into the bathroom and returned with a warm, wet cloth and cleaned me up nicely. She went back to the bathroom and cleaned herself.

When she came back into the suite, I lifted my arms to her to signal to come and lay with me. She nestled in, placed a hand on my chest and one leg over my thigh. It was very cozy.

She whispered into my ear with a contented, very feminine voice. "Master, you have made me so happy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

This is the story of how a Middle Eastern woman was successfully dosed with SX69. There will be many stories of how this woman integrated into my family. I am having an incredible sex life but I must remember that we are conducting a serious drug trial here with SX69. Professor Vitello's motto is, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers