Syban and Dahlia Ch. 01

Story Info
When things don't go quite as planned.
2.4k words
4.54
17k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first piece I've written in years. I hope you all like it, and I would like to post a few notes. This piece belongs in multiple sections, and is obviously going to be a chapter piece. My continued writing will depend on the responses I get from readers!

This is the beginning of a bondage / nonhuman / non consent piece. If you do not care for any of these, I would recommend not reading.

Rowan

==================

Boy scout. Why was it that every time someone was asked to describe him, they came up with that phrase? Sure, Syban was a nice guy. He treated women well, helped old Mrs. Krim down the road, and donated to a local homeless shelter. He was the brother every woman in this damned city wished they had. Or so he had been told countless times. It seemed being a nice guy was the quick way to never having a girlfriend, while still having hundreds of girls as friends.

Once again this afternoon Syban had stoked his courage, and asked Stacy for a date. They had flirted quite a bit over the weeks, as he had seen it. She seemed relaxed and comfortable with him, they had stirring conversations about politics. Even so, when he had approached her, she had told him she liked him. Just, of course, not in that way. He was like a brother to her, and she thought he was a really nice guy. Of course she did. Of course he was. He wished he could have taken her home, and heard what she thought then.

When a few of his friends heard what happened, they insisted on taking him out to drink and grind his problems away at the local club. It was dark, loud, and crawling with beautiful women. He shrugged, feeling down and depressed. If he was going to hate life, he might as well hate it in a haze.

=========================

True to style, Zane's was packed with pretty men and beautiful women. So packed, in fact, that there was a line out the door and around the corner by the time Syban got in with his group of guys. They headed for the bar, carefully shifting through the crushing wave of humanity. Several of the girls were shifting back and forth to the beat, and as he turned to slip by one such woman she planted her firmly round ass right against his crotch. Glancing over her shoulder, she gave Syban a smokey look and seductive smile. As she shifted on him, Syban realized her skirt was intriguingly short. Hips rolling, the slick black fabric rose, then fell, and each time it lifted he was treated to a view of perfectly smooth, slightly tanned skin. After what seemed an eternity, and a brief second all in one, she was gone. Syban blinked, looking around for the sexy vixen, but it was as if the crowd had swallowed her whole. Sighing, the eternal bachelor made his way to the bar.

Grumbling about how the woman likely felt the nice guy vibes pouring off him, and decided to find a man less brotherly, Syban landed on a padded stool with a huff just as a brunette with enormous breasts vacated it. He gave her a glance, but at the moment he didn't really care about eyeing attractive women. After all, they would only turn him down eventually. Ordering a bourbon on the rocks, Syban waited impatiently. When it was finally delivered, he drank half the glass in one pull. As the glass hit the bar again, Syban gasped and looked down. All he could see sliding onto his lap was a mass of smooth raven hair and a tight black skirt. Blinking rapidly, unsure what had just happened, he stared down as the woman atop his lap turned her head to look at him.

For the second time they met, the tease who had ground against him earlier. As his eyes met hers, Syban felt as if a jolt of electricity had just shot from the top of his head, through his body, to bounce about in his balls. The feeling was surprisingly pleasant, and caused a rapidly growing bulge to form in his black slacks. Shaking his head, as if coming out of a dream, Syban took stock of the seductress currently using him as a seat. She had tanned skin, and thick black hair which he had previously noticed. He had missed her eyes before, only taking in their heat. Now he saw that the iris appeared as black as her pupils, one dark hole that seemed to wrench his soul from his body, and pull it toward her depths. Ripping his gaze from hers, Syban's eyes continue down, noticing a petite button nose, and full lips the color of fresh strawberries. A delicate jaw lead up to one half visible yet perfect ear. Reaching back, the woman pulled her dark tresses to the side, revealing a long and graceful neck. Finally his hungry survey of her body found high, tight breasts half exposed by what some would call a shirt. He thought if her neckline were any lower, he would see the darker curve of areola. They couldn't have been more than a B cup, but he preferred a handful.

Syban jumped hard, hands moving to the mystery woman's hips before he dumped her on the floor, as a hand clapped down on his shoulder. Glancing up into the temptress' eyes, he saw amusement and lust before turning to look behind him. Phillip, his best friend, was standing behind Syban. He seemed to have his gaze stuck on the woman in Syban's lap, and stood unmoving with his hand still on his friend's shoulder. After a moment, as if surfacing from a deep sleep, Phillip shook his head and gave Syban a roguish grin. "All this talk about nice guys finishing last, and you've already got the hottest girl in this bar in your lap. Next time, I'll pretend to be sweet and charming for a change." He winked, finally moving his hand and offering it to the woman. "My name is Phillip, I'm this big guy's right hand man." She took it, showing a straight and pearly smile, saying, "I'm Dahlia, it's nice to meet you. I was hoping to spend some time with your friend, but he seems a little tongue tied." Syban felt a slow blush creep across his face, shifting beneath Dahlia. Phillip laughed, and shrugged slightly. "I can't blame him. Who wouldn't be, with a slinky, sexy thing like you on their lap?" Dahlia grinned, and slipped gracefully to the floor. With the motion, the tight cheeks of her ass were briefly visible once again. Still grinning, she looked up at Phillip. "You'll have to excuse me, I have somewhere to be, and hopefully I'll be taking your friend." Wrapping her arm around mine, one breast pressed firmly against my bicep, she lead me away. Glancing back, I saw Phillip laughing and giving me a thumbs up before we were lost in the crowd.

Before he knew it, they were out in front of Zane's, climbing into a cab. He leaned forward, giving the driver his address, and off they went. Syban was excited, both physically and mentally, at the prospect of a woman in his apartment again. It had been far too long.The drive seemed to take an eternity, though he only lived a mile from the club. As soon as the taxi pulled up to the curb, he paid the driver and hopped out, offering his hand to Dahlia. Her smile was radiant as she took his hand, but Syban barely noticed. As she swung her leg out, he was given the perfect view of a surprisingly tanned pussy. Dahlia was wearing no panties, and he once again felt the stir of his dick in his pants. Helping the woman from the car, he lead her up the stairs at the entrance of his building. Tipping his head to the doorman, Syban held the door for Dahlia, and lead her to a row of elevators. Brow furrowing, she looked up at her companion, looking both impressed and slightly worried. The entry way was rather lavishly done, but Syban simply gave a boyish grin and shrugged.

The elevator door soon slid back, and the pair stepped inside. Slipping a card from his pocket, Syban swiped it along a pad and hit the button for the top floor. The door closed, and they were lifted up to the top floor. Stepping out, Syban lead Dahlia down a very short hallway to a plain looking door. Removing his keys, Syban unlocked the door before swiping his card on another pad. There was a click, and he opened the door. He did not touch the lights, leaving them at the soft, ambient glow they were set to when he was not home. Making his way toward the kitchen, Syban glanced over his shoulder at Dahlia, who seemed to be taking slow stock of his living quarters. "Would you like something to drink? Some wine, water, soda?" She shook her head, eyes roving across the well kept and richly decorated front room.

After a moment, Syban appeared once again. He was standing in a doorway, two bottles of water in his hand, and beckoned to the woman. She walked toward him, almost slinking across the floor. The heels of her black knee high boots clicked as she walked, her hands slipping up across her thighs. Catching her skirt, Dahlia slowly began lifting it up, teasing him with glimpses of her not-so-hidden treasure. Syban grinned, pulling a long black kerchief from his pocket. Once Dahlia reached him, he motioned for her to turn around which she did with a smile. Carefully, he tied the cloth around her eyes with a deep chuckle, and lead her into his bedroom.

============================

Dahlia grinned to herself. With her stunning body, she'd had no trouble finding a lively man to take her home. This one had been easily swayed by her good looks. Her thoughts brought a smile to her face as her newest conquest gently draped a black silk cloth over her eyes. Most likely some silly, romantic gesture males were so fond of. "I still don't know your name, what is it?" Dahlia didn't really care about the answer as she was lead into the room. His hands slid up her body, then caressed up her arms, lifting them into the air. She felt something cold touch the backs of her wrists, and raised her head in curiosity before a metallic sound reached her ears. At that same moment, Dahlia realized there was cold steel surrounding her wrists, and gasped in dismay. As soon as the thought was processed,she kicked as hard as she could, but the metal was draining her fast.

============================

Chuckling to himself, Syban easily dodged Dahlia's kick. He was surprised by the power behind it. If she had made contact, he may have ended with a broken bone. In the end, however, all her struggling did was amuse the man, and turn him on. Watching Dahlia squirm and wriggle, Syban began slowly rubbing his now stiff cock beneath his trousers and grinning. Quickly, however, that grin faded as Dahlia began to change. It was as if a cloud was dissipating, and Syban was in shock. Her knee high boots warped, becoming large cloven hooves with black fur to her knees. The tan faded away into luminescent white skin, and he noticed a long, forked tail flicking back and forth behind her. Small wings, from her shoulders to the top of her ass, became apparent. Not as if they were growing, but as if they had been somehow hidden in plain sight. Her breasts did grow, now lush as they hung heavy but high on her chest. Finally, twin midnight black horns were curling from the top of Dahlia's head.

Once he had taken complete stock of Dahlia, from a safe distance away, Syban simply stood in place, stunned. Reaching up with both hands to rub his temples, the man shook his head. "What the hell are you?" He noticed a slight tremor in his voice, and cleared his throat as he took hold of himself. Dahlia lifted her now hanging head, black silk still covering her eyes, and sighed. "I am a succubus, and you were supposed to be my dinner. Release me, and I will go without harming you. Please."

Syban nodded his head, and pursed his lips for a moment before saying, "If you fight me, or eat me, you'll hang here for weeks before anyone comes to find you. Who knows, maybe months? I would recommend staying as still as possible." Stepping forward, Syban ran his hands over Dahlia's milky skin. It was as smooth as the silk cloth wrapped around her eyes. Dahlia jerked away as Syban touched her, head shaking back and forth quickly. He stepped away as she began thrashing, and yelling for him to let her go over and over again. Syban unfastened his trousers, pushing them down along with his underclothes. Slipping easily from his shoes, he kicked them all across the room without thought. His hands rose, quickly unbuttoning his shirt and discarding it in the direction of his other clothes.

Syban's thick, eight inch shaft bobbed in the cooler air of his apartment, a small pearl of fluid forming on the tip as he watched Dahlia continue to struggle. Moving quietly around the captured demoness, he waited until her hoofed feet were once again on the floor before quickly snapping twin shackles just above her ankles to keep her from kicking again. She whimpered quietly and wriggled in the air as Syban rounded to her front again, causing her breasts to jiggle. He found that perhaps he could come to enjoy large breasts on a woman as well.

==============================

Feeling more cold steel snap around her ankles just above her hooves, Dahlia almost lost mind. She tried to kick, hit, whatever it would take to get her out of this situation. Things weren't supposed to turn out this way! Her mother had coached her for almost thirty years before finally allowing her out into the world. Dahlia couldn't believe this was happening! After what felt like hours of struggling, she finally went limp. Hearing and feeling nothing in the room, a shot of relief, and panic, surged through her at the same time. He had left, but would he let her go? At the feel of one hand caressing her thigh, and the man's body pressing up against her, Dahlia whimpered quietly. She felt him lean down, and whisper in her ear, "You may call me Master."