Sybian Engineer 01

Story Info
Not an every day experience in life.
4.7k words
4.54
41.6k
24

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all you perspicacious permanently petulant pedanticists out there, a divertissement of hyperbole and somnambulistic diction with sesquipedalian affectations designed to tickle your taste buds with superlatives galore.

A feast for the ophthalmic organs and a laxative for the brain in stunning monochromatic detail, good enough to slow the indecent haste of an elephant with diarrhoea looking for a private privy.

A simple tale of love, lust and the riotous sex that binds them together.

Any correlation between this and my biography is purely incidental.

(All names have been changed to protect the guilty.)


Beatnic Jazzman.

Love is a peculiar affliction; we suffer its symptoms gladly only to suffer its pain when it's gone.

We begin the beginning

I had just arrived in work and was looking forward to my day; the simulations on the final tests were finished yesterday and confirmed the theoretical side. Now I had to somehow translate that into an engineering reality.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted when my computer finally fired up. There, on the screen, was a message from Brian, the production manager. I was to report to him as soon as I read it.

Brian, it seems, had received a request with the weight of the MD behind it. Some VIP was asking us to come look at a complementary machine we had given him some six months ago. It appeared I was to be the sacrificial lamb who's 'gonna havta' solve the problem.

Brian handed me a slip with a name and address on it. I was perturbed to see that they had set up an appointment for ten am. It was after nine now and the address was at least a half hour away, near where I lived.

I rushed to my lab and gathered my scattered tools swiftly into my bag. I was on my way within five minutes, giving me 40 minutes to get there. And I hadn't even had my morning coffee yet.

The address was two streets from mine, a detached six bed roomed house similar to my own. I parked in the drive, noting that both garages were empty.

I pressed the button, and somewhere in the back of the house I heard the bell ring. The door was answered by a dowdy looking young woman, who was almost as wide as she was tall, a size 20 dress at least.

If it were her using the sybian machine then the answer to the problem was obvious. We had a little notice on the side that gave the weight limits, and she sure looked over. For a VIP job I'd have to take it back and strengthen the frame.

"I'm from Viagan Solutions; I've come about your machine."

She looked at me, puzzled for a moment.

"Ah, yes. Miss Saffron said someone would call. She's up in her room. Please, if you'd follow me."

She opened the door fully and I followed her through the hallway and up the stairs. The decor and paintings on the wall reminded me of my grandmother's house, my inheritance and current roof over my head.

The maid was puffing and panting when we reached our second floor destination which was a landing painted in antique cream and hung with military portraits. It felt gloomy, like a haunted house.

We approached a door and she knocked, announcing my arrival. We waited perhaps a minute before a melodious voice called "Come in."

The maid left me to go in on my own.

The room was a girlish pink with posters of yesteryears' popstars stuck to the walls. It looked like a teenager's bedroom pasted over by time.

The inhabitant, though, was definitely a woman. She looked to be 20- something, quite pretty, her raven hair worn in two long plaits over her shoulders. She was still dressed in her nightclothes which consisted of a shortie nightdress with a pair of lacy shorts and fluffy bunny slippers.

When she saw me she gasped, her pale blue eyes widened in surprise, and she ran to the wardrobe door. She reappeared from behind it with a bathrobe on.

"Oh, are you Francis?" she asked.

"Yes, though I usually answer to Frank."

"Oh, I thought you were a woman. When daddy called to say they were sending someone over he used the name Francis. Sorry."

"It's alright. I'm definitely a man, and I've been sent to fix your machine."

She looked a bit flustered. She had clearly been expecting to explain her problems to a fellow female, and here I was bold as brass in front of her.

"Is your machine here?" I asked.

"It's in there." She waved her hand vaguely at another door in the corner of the room.

"Shall we have a look then, and you can tell me what's wrong."

I saw her blush, the pink creeping into her cheeks.

"There's nothing wrong with it, I want you to change it."

I pulled the note from my pocket.

"You've got a Migscaor model, that's one of our best," I stated.

"No, no, I want you to make it different."

Now I was puzzled.

"Go on," I prompted.

"Well, I want to use it in different ways. Like in the films."

The puzzle got stranger.

"And...," I prompted again.

"Well, so I can lie down and do it."

The comical picture of a Sybian, on its side, fucking her, came into my mind.

"And do it from behind as well."

My imagination couldn't cope, her with a Sybian on top of her.

"I've done some thinking." She walked towards the door, me following.

"If we cut it up, and hinge it, I think it will work." She opened the door to what was the bathroom.

There, in all its glory, was her fucking machine. The stains on the leather pad showed it was well used.

"If we cut it here, and here." Her hand measured a third and two thirds of the length.

She was venturing into my territory; this was my bread and butter.

"And then we turn it on its front." I helped her turn it onto its nose.

She moved the shower carpet next to it.

"Then I can lay like this to do it."

She was on her back, legs wrapped round the body of the machine.

"And the other cut?" I enquired.

"Ah, like this."

She rolled over and presented her ass to it. Her bathrobe fell open; I could just see her breasts gently swaying.

Her face flushed red again. She scrambled from the floor tying her robe tightly.

I continued on normally, trying to rescue the situation by pretending I hadn't seen. "We have different machines to do that. If you come back to my office I'll show you."

Her face blanched, "NO! I can't go outside, I've got agoraphobia."

I had to think for a moment; agoraphobia, the fear of open spaces. She was a self confined prisoner here, no wonder she needed sex machines. I'd thought it strange that a pretty girl like her should need mechanical stimulation. She could have boyfriends aplenty in the real world.

"Oh sorry, I could bring some brochures or drawings here if you want?"

"I'd prefer to have only one machine, I don't want the place cluttered up." She said more amicably.

"Mm, ok." I could see her point; the machines weren't small things you could hide under the bed.

I began to consider the possibilities in my mind.

"Frank?"

"Oh, sorry, I was just thinking, give me some time. I'll go back to the office and think things through properly."

"Oh, I thought you could do something now. Do you want to take my machine with you?"

"No, I've got plenty back at work I can play with.

"Can I have your email? You know, to keep in touch."

"Yeh, sure, you got a pen?"

"It's alright, I'll remember it."

"Its Frank dot Bentley at geemail dot co dot uk."

"That's easy."

She was walking to the door and I followed. She led me to the front door, sheltering behind it and giving me a little wave as I walked out.

On the drive back to the office I thought over the modification she'd asked for, letting my mind dwell also on her little presentation, she'd probably practiced her bold demonstration, she'd certainly thought it through.

She reminded me a little of Melanie, she could ask the most personal questions without embarrassment yet was too shy to be seen in anything less than a full suit when swimming, she always dressed in chunky clothes.

Back at the office I sought out Brian, finding him on the factory floor.

"Frank, you sorted out that little problem?" he asked as I walked up to him.

"Actually no. She wants me to modify the syb, I'm going to look at it now."

"Don't waste too much time on it," he warned me. "I want those spec's ready asap, we're stripping the line down at the weekend ready for the proofing run.

"I thought it was important."

"Not as important as the new model you're working on."

"Till the boss bites your bum again, you mean," I replied, smiling as I left him.

The problem though was too intriguing to be put on the back burner. Not only had it piqued my intellectual curiosity, but 'Miss Saffy' had set me a challenge to satisfy her cravings and she was nice enough to make collaborating with her worthwhile.

I brought up Saffy's model on the computer, delving into the engineering specs. After a few minutes looking at the possibilities I clicked for a half size printout on the line printer. Reluctantly I then carried on with my official work.

I was still working busily later that afternoon inputting the last of the data when my inbox pinged. Saffron had emailed me.

'How you doing?' With a little smiley at the end.

'Put it aside for the moment, will work on it at home tonight,' I replied.

Within minutes she emailed back.

'Why?' With a frown smiley.

'Got my own work to finish first,' I posted back, adding for good measure. 'My supervisor wants it on the backburner till I get my current project finished.'

Within an hour and a half Brian was up in my office.

"Frank. How you getting on?"

"Ok," I answered, puzzled by his appearance and concern.

"You can spend a little time on that other project; say 25% - that ok with you?"

"Yeh, that's fine, thanks."

"Ok, as long as your priorities are straight."

"You worry too much. Actually the client's given me a few ideas as to how we might improve our product range."

"Hrmmph," was his coded reply

'Hmm,' I thought. 'She'd been quick to get her father back on the case.'

I wasn't that busy now that I'd input all the data, I'd just started the program to translate the project drawings into engineering specifications. Sometime tomorrow I'd have the detailed production info ready for Engineering to look at.

After a quick coffee and a few minutes reflective thought I loaded all the specs for the Migscaor model onto my laptop, my last Xmas present from grandma. I then spent the last hour or so in the office working on the problem of adapting the Migscaor for Saffron. It became apparent that to make this work I was going to have to have measurements of how high the dildo needed to be. I sat there for at least ten minutes pondering how to word the delicate request.

In the end I opted for the personal touch, emailing her and asking for an appointment to discuss 'items of a personal nature'.

I got a reply within minutes; I was both surprised and pleased that she invited me round that evening. Fortunately, as was with most evenings, I had nothing planned.

Saffron greeted me at the door, hiding behind it until I was over the threshold, then ushered me upstairs to her room. I watched her bare legs and bunny slippers pace the steps before me.

"Well, have you done it?" she asked.

"Whoa, I'm still looking at how to do it. Did you phone your father about my work time on your problem?"

"Yes, Daddy's a big golf buddy of your MD, and he does law thingies for your firm. I asked him to get them to hurry up."

"Aha, that's what I thought. My boss gave me more time to sort it. And speaking of sorting it, I've got a delicate personal question to ask you. Which is why I'm here."

"Ok, fire away."

"Well it's not a question really..., I need to know how high to make it..., you know, so that it fits."

"Huh, I'm not with you?"

"I need to take some measurements, I need to know how high things need to be, measure your distance, how high your vulva is so the dildo is level with your vagina. That and umm..., photographs, to err..., personalise it for you."

"You WHAT!" Saffron blushed furiously and I felt foolish for having to ask the questions. I wondered if I could have approached it in a different manner. But it was a tad too late now.

"Please, it's nothing personal; well it is, but it's in the name of science. I can show you on the laptop what I mean."

She sat with a glowering look while I set up my laptop, bringing up the fully rendered model of the cut up Migscaor. I rotated it sideways.

"Here," I said, turning the laptop to her. "I need to make the, umm..., dildo the right height so that its, umm, comfortable."

She blushed. "Oh, ah, I see what you mean."

"Look if it's any easier, think of it as you would a doctor, he'd need to know certain things to be able to treat you."

"So you want me to lay there while you measure and snap me?"

"Yes. Look I know it sounds a bit funny and embarrassing, but I'm not a perv. I need them to do a proper job. If you want you can get a girlfriend to do it."

"That would be even worse. At least can I keep my panties on?"

"Oh," I said with a sigh of relief. "I don't need you naked; you can wear jeans if you want."

"Oh, I thought, you know...."

"No. No, I know where things are, I just need to measure the distance."

"Ok, wait a minute," she said, going to her dresser. "I'll go and change, be with you in a minute."

She took the bundle of clothes and retreated to the bathroom.

"You can come in now," she shouted through the door.

She was sitting on the side of the bath, t shirt and a pair of white tights on.

"Are you going to use it here or in the bedroom?"

"Here. Why? Is it important?"

"I was thinking of you lying on the bed, where it's more comfortable."

"Oh, that's a nice idea," she said standing and walking to the door.

I followed, admiring her lovely slim long legs and tight round ass under the tights. She climbed onto the bed, sitting and looking at me.

"Right, if you kneel down, head on arms...." I said as I reached for the pencil and camera from my bag.

She complied, pulling the tights right up into her crotch before bending. From the back I could see the seam, pulled tight into her crack, giving her a funny looking camel toe.

"Umm, can you move your legs a little further apart, as if the machine was there."

Saffron widened her legs.

"Just a little further.... Right, that'll do."

I pulled the tape measure from my pocket and knelt on the bed behind her. I pulled a length of tape out, putting the tip on the bed as I ran it up along the seam of her tights. As I leant over to note the distance I could see her looking at me between her legs. I jotted down the measurements, my arm brushing her calf as I did.

With her beautiful ass in my face I was having trouble keeping my promise of staying professional; it was delectable enough to cover with kisses. Especially since I hadn't had a steady girlfriend (or regular sex), these past eighteen months. I measured up the rest of the distances I thought important.

I was now ready to take the photos. I set the F stop for good depth of focus and, for good measure, turned the flash on. I slipped off the bed, more to cover the rising bulge in my pants than anything else. With my camera I started to photograph her from all possible angles, even venturing back onto the bed for the overhead shots.

"Ok, we're done with that pose, can you turn over now? Knees up and legs about eighteen inches apart."

I lowered the tape into her crotch; this was going to be awkward.

"Can you give me your hand?"

Saffron leant forwards, extending her hand. I took it and then took her forefinger, placing it so that it held the tape against her vagina.

I looked up at her. "Ok?" I asked, wanting to be sure she was comfortable with what I was asking her to do.

She nodded. Leaning forwards as she was, the tightness of her t shirt exposed her erect nipples. I would have to be careful; this was arousing both of us. I leant in and used the pencil to mark the exact spot on the tape, pressing it against her. I heard the little 'Uush' of sucked in air as she felt the pressure. I could plainly see the dark bush of her pubes through the white nylon of her tights, and even maybe the darkness of her lips in the camel toe.

With this, the most sensitive measure taken, I noted down the other parameters, height of knees, distance between knees, until I covered all aspects. Then I was on to the photos, again from all possible angles.

"You can relax now; I've got all that I need."

While she returned to the bathroom to get changed, giving me the chance to cool my ardour which I was glad of, I started to transcribe my notes onto my laptop. I plugged the camera in to download the photos at the same time. Saffron came back in just as I was finishing. She looked even sexier than before, with her lacy shorts over the white stockings and her shortie nightdress revealing her bare arms and shoulders. My erection, which had been subsiding, started to grow again.

She came and looked over my shoulder as I entered the final few figures.

"Can I see the photos?" she enquired.

"Yes, just give me two secs."

I closed the notepad window; I would edit the measurements onto the photos when I got home.

"The photos," she reminded me again.

I opened up picture viewer.

"Oh God!" I exclaimed.

"Eeek." Was her reaction.

The flash had rendered her tights see through.

"Turn it off!" she commanded me.

I closed the viewer.

"Delete them!"

I clicked up a level, and dragged the folder to the recycle bin.

"Empty the bin."

Again I complied.

I felt an inch high. She had trusted me. How was I to know the flash would see through her nylons.

"I didn't know...." I began.

"I bet," she replied.

"If I'd known would I have shown you?" I pleaded. "Honestly, I didn't know. Yours are the first tights I've photographed."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because I'm as embarrassed as you are."

She seemed somewhat mollified.

"Honestly, Saffron, I'm really sorry, you think I'd risk my job for a few nudie pictures? There are thousands on the web if I wanted them."

"Alright you're forgiven; just don't ask for any more."

The relief must have shown in my face for she gave a little laugh.

I was, if I could be, more impressed by her. She was sweet and sexy, but her forgiveness was unconditional and instant. Even so I was anxious to get out of there, back to the normalcy of the outside world.

"Right, well, I think I've taken enough of your time, I should have some preliminary designs for you in a week or so."

"Oh, alright then. Do you want a cup of coffee or something before you go?"

"No, I only live around the corner. I'll be home in five minutes."

Home to an empty house, she'd be so nice to come home to. I couldn't help my thoughts as I departed her bedroom.

Saffron still occupied my thoughts when I got home, I was still a little embarrassed by the photographs but beginning to see the funny side of it, in a way it was her fault, she should have worn panties or something.

Thinking of the photos and the quick split second flash I'd had of her pussy lips made my cock twitch, I definitely needed to change my lifestyle, the long dormant sexual urges she had awaked was pushing my thoughts towards looking for a girlfriend.

The next week went well. I finished my official project and handed it over to Engineering, and was able to devote the better part of my time to solving Saffron's little problem. I abandoned basing it on the Migscaor chassis, instead building a wooden frame and equipping it with a smaller motor and drive chain. By Friday I had a firm idea of how it would look and work and I was rather pleased with myself.

Friday was also when Saffron e-mailed me again, asking how it was going. I sent her an e-mail back telling her that the changes were taking shape, telling her of the progress I'd made. She asked me to bring the model round, on my way home from work if it was possible.

12