Sybian Engineer 04

Story Info
Disasters strike.
4.8k words
4.59
19.3k
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disasters strike.

*

We spent every night fucking, then sleeping, then sometimes fucking again first thing in the morning before I went to work. I left her almost tearful on Friday morning, packing all my clothes in the car. I promised faithfully to be back the next Monday. I had my mother to see, and I needed to press on with the prototype.

Monday afternoon she e-mailed; her father had only overnighted on Saturday, leaving to return to the city in the evening. She got naughty about how much and what she specially missed, I had to quickly delete it from the screen.

She had a meal ready for me when I arrived, steak, french fries, onion gravy and mushrooms. We took it out into the garden to eat it. The spring sunshine felt warm on my back. She chatted about who was doing what among her facebook friends.

She lay on the grass after the meal. I went and lay next to her, side on, one hand supporting my head.

"Isn't the sky blue today?"

I looked up. It ranged from a deep blue in the east to a turquoise near the dipping sun.

"How's the sex toy coming along?" she asked, giggling at her own pun.

"It's great actually; I've programmed the EPROM, found room to fit it. I've got parts on order that should be here by midweek. It won't be long till it's finished." I thought of it back in my workshop, innards bare and wires all over.

"Can you build one for my friend, Babs; she's that Facebook friend of mine?"

"Saffs, I asked you to keep it secret," I complained.

"I know, but it's just Babs, I talk to her about everything. We've even told each other our fantasies."

'Her fantasies' my train of thought nearly jumped the tracks; I put the thought away for later.

"Saff, you know that my boss would throw a fit if he found out about it," I said. "Besides, I've been thinking that this thing has potential. I mean it's a whole new concept, programmable fucks."

My mind spun off for a second, imagining the programmers lying back, input pad in hand, while the machine fucked them.

"Well Babs could test one," she pleaded.

The idea hit me then, my trust fund, tens of millions not including the properties, how much would it cost to buy my firm out. We were quite small, twelve in the office and maybe fifty on the floor. It shouldn't be that much.

There was a moment of self-doubt. It would be a huge undertaking, but no, the idea offered too many benefits. It was that good. Tomorrow I would do two things, well one really, visit my lawyers. Well Gran's lawyers, but they were in charge of the trust fund till I was twenty five. The other reason was to start a patent application. This was why I had to buy the firm, because my contract gave them first claim on anything I invented.

"... and I trust her."

"Huh?" I queried, Saffy had been talking through my lost moments; I'd lost track of the conversation.

"Oh you're hopeless when you tune out like that, thinking up your inventions. I give up, but don't think you've escaped."

I understood what she said, but now my future was at the forefront, up there in importance alongside my developing relationship with Saffy.

With her father staying in the city during the week again, we were enjoying the long week in bed. I was thinking perhaps, if things went well by this weekend, of asking her to live with me. I know there'd be lots of things to sort out, especially her father. I still remember his warning and last week's episode.

She'll undoubtedly want me to move in here, but I'm beginning to doubt that she has real full blown agoraphobia. We've stood at her window looking out and been out in the back garden, not a small place either. I should spruce my place up and get her to visit there. Would she trust a blindfold?

She almost slithered up onto my chest, leaning in for a long languorous kiss.

"What are you thinking of my brainy bod?" She let her hair brush lightly over my face. She earned my attention.

"The future," it was honest but evasive.

"What? Our future?"

"Kind of, I was thinking of you visiting my house."

"Your house, but-."

"Yes I know, but if you wore a veil, something you could just see through, and if we went over after dark, straight into the car here and out at my front door, you would be safely transported by your protector, me. I'll have to tidy things up a bit, so how about next weekend? Trust me, it'll be worth it."

I could see her consider it.

"Come on, you'll be safe, trust me."

"Can I think about it?" she asked

"Yes of course. Your 'no' would just mean taking things slower that's all."

Her hand slipped down and covered my penis.

"Can I have a slow fuck for now, from you this time? You're better than that machine."

"Not for long, Saffy dear, that machine's going places."

She laughed.

"You've got a dirty mind, my Saffron; all your places are mine this evening."

We retreated back indoors, leaving the plates in the sink. She was pulling me upstairs to the bedroom before I had time to think. We were in bed, kissing and playing in the build up to sex when there was a knock. I ducked my head under, like an ostrich.

"Saffron?" It was her father.

"Come in."

"I want a word with you, and your boyfriend." His voice was serious. "I don't want you doing that thing here in the house. Your mother wouldn't approve."

I pulled the covers down and sat up, feeling a bit sheepish as he glowered at me.

"Daddy, oh, don't be mean."

"If you want to do that thing with him then go and live with him."

"Dadd-."

He cut her off. "I mean it; I don't want him in this house again."

He turned and left, closing the door none too gently.

I had somehow expected something like this. He must have put in a lot of miles for that short rant, swooping in to catch us 'In flagrante delicto'. "It meant Anna had been spying on our intimate moments and reporting them to him."

She was crying next to me. I put my arms around her, with her head on my shoulder.

"You'll have to come to my house now," I declared.

"I can't," she pleaded. "I can't go outside! The doctor said I was too frightened by the outside world."

I wiped the tears from her cheeks and eyes, smudging her no doubt waterproof mascara.

"Please, after dark, you can keep your eyes shut and I'll hold your hand all the way."

She looked at me. "Can I, Frank? Will you promise to bring me home if I get too scared?"

"Saffy darling, I'll do whatever to keep you happy."

She was still looking at me.

"Please my love, let's be gone before he comes back and finds us again."

She was considering it, going outside. I could see the hesitance but she was leaning my way.

"Saffs honey, trust me it'll be alright." There was encouragement in my voice.

She smiled at me, her mind made up. "Help me pack then."

She had no suitcases so we bundled what she wanted into some spare sheets and tied them up. Lord knows where they're going to live in my house; the bedroom was a mess of scattered clothes, many that should have been washed by now.

She raided the fridge before we left, carrying the loot in a pillowcase. The bundles of clothes just went in to the back seats and her loot into the boot.

She put her hand on mine on the gearstick. "I'm ready."

I drove slowly out of the driveway, into the gloom of twilight, dark blue/black to the east, with the palest touch of blue just lining the western horizon. I wrapped her hand around the stick shift and closed my hand on top. She leaned her head on my shoulder, and we were off, both of us driving without seatbelts.

I drove slowly and steady the quarter mile or so to my house. I drove up as close to the door as I could. As she started to get out I stopped her, holding her hand under mine.

"You'll need this," I said, proffering the key. I had a touch pad entry but I still kept a key on my ring, redundant usually except in case of a blackout.

Saffy scuttled inside to wait in the hall, leaving the door open for me to bring her clothes in. I brought the first bundle and gave it to her.

"Into your lounge is my bedroom," I hurriedly told her.

She looked at me, her head moving slightly off tilt. Then turned and carried the load off.

I came in with the second to an empty hall; she was still in the bedroom surveying the place. There wasn't a flat surface clean. Clothes, books, and papers covered the tables and chairs. Even the bed had yesterday's dirty clothes from showering draped over the foot board.

She heard me as I dropped the load down. "Oh, I've got a lot of work to come - sorting you and this out.

I smiled at her. "Let me get the food in from the car."

She was right. My life was on a path of irrevocable change; the slow plodding life of a drone was over. I'd enjoyed it while it lasted.

I didn't eat many meals at home. I went to restaurants occasionally, but more often I'd grab a pie and chips to eat in front of my computer. I was in the top one hundred at Newsvined, mostly for comments, but I seeded more than my fair share of science stories and reports.

She had piled all the clothes in one corner, and all the books and papers were heaped onto the table. 'God help me when she goes next door,' I thought, 'into a front room that'd become my workshop. That was not for the squeamish'.

She got things sorted out, using one of the spare rooms upstairs to store her stuff, because it was nearer the bathroom. The kitchen was at least clean and functioning. She put the milk and stuff into the erstwhile empty fridge, and then brought out some 'TV dinners' for the evening meal.

We made love and slept that night, me feeling secure and protective, with my hand on a breast and her tight little ass nestled into my crotch. In the morning she was hungry for love again, seizing and sucking my morning erection as a means of awakening me.

I responded, pulling her leg across me and latching on to her hanging lips, sucking and licking them. I knew this was a favourite way of starting when we sixty-nined. I'd done it enough to know.

She took me to the back of her mouth; licking the shaft as she went down taking nearly all the six-plus inches of me. She retreated back up to the head, bringing her hand around to clasp the bottom and massage it.

I was playing with her clit, tongue flicking at it like a punch bag, then sucking and nibbling it. She really enjoyed a tongued orgasm, if I could hold her still enough to get her there.

She was doing delightful things to my cock, licking round the rim, playing with my lips and fraenum. I was doing my best to hold back the growing pleasure in my balls, for I wanted her to cum with me. I hated it when I had to work to finish her off, when all I wanted to do was collapse and enjoy the sensations of my own body.

Her wiggling became a bucking and thrusting as she neared her orgasmic plateau.

She stopped sucking and laid her head in my crotch, still masturbating me and now kissing and pulling on my pubic hair with her lips. I could feel her hot panting breath, her body tensing up and then the half screamed 'O god... Yess, yess... Ahh', and the warmth of her cum on my lips and chin.

She collapsed on top of me, slumping forward her body still writhing as the pleasure coursed through her, her wanking hand sporadically stroking me. She was still shivering with delight when I squeezed out from under her.

Pulling her hips up, I let my tool find its own way in, with her engorged lips guiding it slipped in easily. I held steady as she pushed against me, taking it in to the hilt.

I took her hips and started thrusting fast and deep, the urgency of my own orgasm driving me. She, hardly over the first was being stoked for a second, if she was lucky.

I came, burying it deep as I pinned her to my jerking hips, my shuddering release brought on hers too. I pulled her hips with me as I sank back to sit on my legs. I brought my hands up and pulled her against me, cupping her breasts while my thumbs softly stroked her sweat slick nipples. Her hands covered mine, rubbing and smoothing them.

"I love you." She twisted her head and her upper body to look at me.

"And I love you back doubled."

"Redoubled!" She leaned in to kiss me as my dick plopped out. "Oh, that wasn't nice of it."

"You'll have to kiss and make up later," I whispered, half laughing at the delicious thought. "I need to shower, shave and get to work."

"Oh, not on our first day, this is the first day of our life together, like our honeymoon."

The sense of what she'd said struck me. This wasn't a normal day; it was special enough for its own calendar day, with a bright red square around it and its own special song as well.

"Yes, we can tidy the place up, organise the kitchen, and make it a bit more comfy." My face cracked a smile as I tried to tease her.

She threw a pillow at me. I took that as my cue to shower.

I was cooking us breakfast when she came padding in. The sausage and bacon were done and 'warming' under the grill, the eggs were sizzling and spitting.

"Do you like yours easy over or sunny-side?" I turned my attention from the pan; she stood there naked by the counter.

"Frank, I've forgotten something." She was looking sheepish, embarrassed even.

"Important?" I was thinking, 'Important enough to go back for?'

"It will be in a day or so, I'm getting the cramp of my period pains. I didn't bring my tampons; you'll have to get me some."

I flipped the egg anyway, while I took in her request. Only married men bought sanitary products at least that from what I saw in the supermarket.

"Oh, and you can get a dustpan and brush, oh and some dusting cloths and furniture polish."

Shi-it, I was looking forward to a day in bed with her and she'd taken me seriously. She wanted to clean the place. Oh well I'd asked for it.

It was ten thirtyish; I'd done a small run to the local minimart, even coming back with scented candles and air fresheners.

My mobile rang as I entered the hall. I recognised the number as the switchboard at work.

"Hello?"

"Frank, is that you?"

Of course it was me. "Yes."

"It's Brian, Production."

"Yes." I knew that too.

"I've had the MD onto me, I'm sorry but he wants you suspended."

I bet he was sorry. He had come over as tolerating me, rather than friending me, when we had close collaboration that time.

"Why, what have I done?" (Apart from skipping work this morning.)

"I don't know, he told me to start disciplinaries."

There was a gloat in the back of his voice, I could hear it.

"You can come in Friday to collect your stuff. I'm sending you an official letter. Ok."

"Shit, shit, shit." I said under my breath as he hung up. What has prompted this, I wondered if they had found out about the machine?

I picked the stuff up again and made my way to the kitchen.

"They've just fired me." I said as I saw Saffron, nude still but with a pinny covering her delicate parts.

"They what? Who what?"

"My boss, he just phoned and suspended me."

"What for?"

"I don't know, I was thinking the machine."

"No, I bet Daddy has a hand in this."

"Your father?"

"Yes, he plays golf with your boss."

That wasn't an angle I'd thought of. But after last night, if he knew we'd walked out.... I hoped it was her father, then the secret of my machine was still safe.

"I'll bet Daddy did it to spite us." She was looking quite annoyed. "Thought he had me trapped in the house, beholden to him.

"That's no worry anyway, I can start my own business if I want to, and I've got enough on my plate as it is with this machine of yours."

"You and your machine."

She seemed upset, maybe her pms.

"Well I was going to sort out all that this morning. I was going to see grandma's lawyers"

She sniffled; I walked to her and held her in my arms.

"Have a wander round the house; see which rooms you want to use, how you want to decorate." That should take her mind off things.

We stood hugging for a few minutes longer, we parted slightly and I used my finger to gently pull her chin till she faced me. I softly kissed her, my lips first brushing hers, and then pressing on them as her fierce urgency stoked the passion between us.

"I love you." I cooed in her ear.

"And I love you back." She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed. My hands were on her naked back; her skin felt cool, I wondered if she felt cold.

She gave me another quick kiss before releasing herself from my grip. "Let's see what you bought then."

The trip to the solicitors was a nervous one for me with all I had to put before him; it brought back nicer memories of riding with my gran when I was younger. Usually there had been a high tea of sandwiches and cakes after, in one of the posh restaurants.

The solicitor's part was easy, in a way, only I was not sure where I stood with regard to the copyright. If the firm was sacking me, then if it wasn't a complete invention, did they still own the intellectual rights?

My solicitor wasn't sure, but he'd start with the patent first thing. He'd have a specialist lawyer come to my workshop to detail my drawings and notes, and make the claim for me.

I freed up money as a capital investment in the house, ostensibly to do repairs and the like, but most of it would surreptitiously go to redecorating and furnishing our new love nest.

He'd make a few discrete enquiries about Viagan Solutions, and find the market value and things.

I also asked him about Saff's father, what he knew about him.

Apparently not much, he'd heard of him by reputation only. His firm dealt in big business. He was a "mean ol' motherfucker", a shithead who'd buy and sell a grandmother for tuppence. Not a nice thing to learn about you new father-in-law.

After we finished business, he brought out a bottle of port, to celebrate my conversion to money. He was glad, he proclaimed, that I wasn't a real socialist.

I was back in the house, cleaning with Saffs, outrageously fully nude once more. My cock had been at least half hard since I'd first set eyes on her body, sending a thrill to wake it up.

My instant attempt at seduction when I walked in hadn't worked, and she sent me off for a vacuum cleaner. I talked her through my news as we worked together. Even though the turn on from her nudity subsided somewhat, I still stole glances and had longings to touch her, but they were more easily contained.

As I was thinking it was about time to stop for something to eat, the doorbell rang. I was greeted by a presentably dressed young man, well, in his thirties, in a business suit and with a briefcase.

My first thought was that he was a salesman, and I was about to dismiss him when he spoke.

"James Farndon, solicitor." He flashed his card at me. "I'm here to do your patent."

'Jesus, that was quick, and with no warning either,' I thought.

"I wasn't expecting you."

"No, Donald told me you wanted it done quickly. These processes, with all the red tape, can take months sometimes."

I opened the door to let him in, fervently hoping that Saffy would not come out of the bedroom.

I took him into my workshop, shouting. "Saffs, we've got a guest, I'm in the workshop." With luck she'd stay hidden.

The ten minutes I'd mentally allowed him had doubled, and trebled. An hour later Saffy opened the door, carrying a tray of tea and coffee.

"I thought you might be thirsty, talking all this time."

"Thanks Saffs, that is just what is needed." I was up and taking the tray from her, deftly kissing her cheek while doing so.

"This is... I'm sorry I've forgotten your name," I said turning to him.

I could see his gaze fixed on Saffy, his eyes travelling from boobs to legs and back again. Saffy had thrown on an old baggy university sweat shirt of mine that fell loosely over her, accenting her breasts. She was barefooted with shear white tights on disappearing up under the hem of the shirt, teasing again.

12