Sybian Engineer 06

Story Info
Her fetish, my delight, as things come together.
5.4k words
4.56
18.4k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fetish, my delight, as things come together

*

Saffy had coffee ready when I joined her in the kitchen, I know the condemned man is allowed his choice of breakfast but the butterflies in my tummy made me think it best to go hungry.

We made some small talk over coffee, me telling her of my planned trip back to my old work place, she in turn told me that she would look up some interior decorators online and get some to come round to discuss her planned renovation.

I was in two minds about broaching the subject but tomorrow I was to make my weekly Saturday visit to my mum, down on the coast. I dearly wanted her to come with me, to show her off to mother. She had been on at me about a girlfriend and I wanted to have her meet the one I'd chosen.

The drive to my old place was familiar enough to let me reflect on the events of the week, my world had changed beyond thinking; it had been a lifetime of change in a few short days. A change that I was wholly in favour of, my new direction in life was a one eighty from the old job orientated existence of a few weeks ago. It held exciting prospects.

I went into reception instead of the back way to my old office. I think that the receptionist was slightly embarrassed; at least she was uncharacteristically flustered by my presence. Brian came down to meet me, he handed me a letter.

When I opened it, it was as I expected a letter of dismissal. The ground they cited was behaviour, 'Bringing the company into disrepute', a catchall phrase that was vague enough to cover a multitude of sins.

"And this is it?" I asked him.

"You'll have your salary paid till the end of the month." He informed me. "And any holidays you're owed."

He waved his hand towards the door to the offices. "Shall we get this over with." I glanced back at him, there was a half smile on his lips.

'You'll be one of the first to go' I thought as I walked up the stairs.

There were only my notebooks, and a few odd papers that I wanted. I unlocked the desk draw where I kept my private papers, mostly thoughts and ideas on mods and improvements that I'd idly jotted down, fortunately I'd taken all the stuff for my new syb home.

Brian held out his hand for the desk key and I slipped it of my keyring and handed it to him. He wanted to look at the papers I was removing, in case there were any company secrets.

I argued with him. There were more secrets in my head than I could possibly take away on a few scraps of paper. I out stared him and he backed down, letting me take what I had chosen.

He escorted me back to the reception area.

"Well I won't say it's been nice knowing you, we've never got along," he declared. "Your too much of an intellectual snob, always more knowledgeable, wanting to do it the 'right' way."

'There was the right way and there was the cheap way, which was his way'. I thought. 'You didn't build for reliability by shaving pennies, quality costs'.

The smile on his face would be on mine in a few weeks, when I came back as the new owner. I was looking forward to that.

The blue saloon showed up in my rearview mirror as I drove away from the place, he'd probably followed me while I had been distracted reviewing the week. It was of no matter, I had nothing to hide.

Whilst I was cooking up a chicken stir fry Saffy asked me if I still had some of the 'greens' left, she wanted some for tonight, it would help her sleep tonight as the last lot had made her dreamy and relaxed. That gave me the idea of making some pot brownies, she could use them on the trip tomorrow, they would help reduce her anxiety.

I checked our supplies; we had enough flour, butter and sugar, I would make a start on them after we had tea.

I looked up some recipes on the net while Saffy was watching some old film on tv, I settled for one that used half a gram per, it seemed about right seeing that they were ingested.

As it neared bedtime I got the vaporiser out, making one for each of us, and leaving it primed for another as a nightcap for Saffy later. We were both lying face down watching some nature program.

"Look, look there in the top corner."

There in the near distance, while the commentator was prattling on about their habitat, was a big buck deer mounting a doe.

Saffy was in stitches laughing about it. It would have been perfect to set the mood for the night in other circumstances, but at the moment I was glad of it as a distraction from her thinking of our long trip tomorrow.

With the tv finished we got ready for bed. Saffy had a last puff, not that she really needed it, she was in a great mood already. She was stripped down to her panties, breasts swinging slightly as she climbed into bed. She was laying on her back, me sideways on with an arm draped over her.

She turned to give me her back, but before we were settled she turned again, facing me. I felt her hand enclose my flaccid penis.

"Do you want me to give you a suck?"

"No, it's alright, lets sleep we've got an early start in the morning."

"Oh, I want to give you a suck."

"Then you needn't ask, anytime you want just start and I'll follow."

She slid down the bed and I felt her warm lips surround my head as she began. My cock, already rising with the contact with her hand, surged up to full rigidity.

She took it slow, almost teasingly, for the first minute. Licking and kissing languorously she let the tension build till the next second she took it full to the back of her throat, then scraped her teeth up its length.

Her foot was sticking out above the cover and I took it, sucking on her big toe, then licking her toes one by one.

I could feel the increased pressure of her fingers in response as I did it, she took it in again, pressed against the roof with her tongue stroking my fraenum. The thrill was bringing me on, I wouldn't last another minute at this rate.

I clutched her ankle as I came, my breathing like a steam train running downhill. I lay there as I wallowed in the bliss that overwhelmed me. She was sucking and squeezing every last drop out, extending the pleasure she'd already given me.

I felt deliciously warm and relaxed, almost drifting into sleep. I felt Saffy come lie against me, leg across me.

"Is that one of your fetishes?"

"Huh?"

"Sucking my toes like that."

"No, it was all that I could reach."

"Have you got any then?"

"A fetish, well the nearest I come is tights, I suppose."

"Tights, a stocking fetish."

"It's not really a fetish, I just love the feel of them, making love to you when you're wearing them, tearing them open to get my tongue deep into you." I was picturing it in my mind, I could feel my cock twitch, coming back from the dead.

"Alright, just cause we can't."

"Oh, sorry Saffs, I didn't mean...."

"'Salright."

A moments silence stretches between us.

"Have you got any?"

"This is the first sex I've had, so I don't know yet."

"You got any fantasies?" I remembered, oh, days ago, when she told me about Babs and facebook. She had mentioned fantasies then.

"Well.... No, I can't, it's.... I don't know, silly."

"Oh, come on, I might want to try as well."

"No, you wouldn't. Well, I don't think you would."

She paused, I let it hang pregnant.

"Well, it's about riding, sitting side saddle, using you as a stool while I eat and feed you tit bits, you know, with the bridle and things. Then you would lick me out, I wouldn't let you stop until I had three orgasms, then I would jump on your dick and fuck myself to another grand climax one."

Her voice had dropped to a whisper almost, I could feel the nipple, not an inch from mine, stiffening against me. Like me, thinking about it turned her on; a visit to a sex shop was called for.

"What's yours?"

"Mine, I've already told you mine, doing it with tights. I love feeling the little tiny mounds of flesh that poke through, with the sleek silky sensation as my tongue slides over it, it really feels nice, then when I can feel your clit stick out, I know it's time to go in."

"No, what do you think of when you frig yourself, what makes it work for you?"

"I'd like to do it with two women, one riding my cock, and the other letting my lick her, they're kissing and playing with each other's breasts, then when they have their orgasms they swap round, except she's going down on it now, sucking and licking me to boiling point and I cum buckets in her mouth, then she shares it by kissing the one I'm licking, and that makes her cum as well."

"Oh, it's a man thing. Why do they always want two when they've only got one dick?"

I laughed, it broke the moment.

"It's late, let's go to sleep."

She wriggled, trying to snuggle closer, then she was still. Her breathing slowed, and she was soon asleep. I thought about the drive tomorrow, she was putting a lot of faith in me, faith that with me by her side she would be alright.

The alarm went off and I fumbled for it, then for the light, I felt like I'd barely closed my eyes. Saffy, by my side was stirring as well, throwing the covers back with more energy than I could muster.

I followed her to the bathroom, joining Saffy in the shower. She was naked and wanted to wash herself, at least in her private parts, but she let me wash her back and chest.

Dressed and with the bag of biscuits in hand, we were at the door before sunrise, Saffy tentatively peeking round the door before yielding to the tug of my hand and following me to the car. If my friend in the blue saloon was around he'd better have a full tank of petrol, he was going to need it.

The drive out to the motorway was easy, with very light traffic on the road. Saffy had her arm looped round mine, her head resting on my shoulder. She grumbled when I disturbed her, with the handbrake at the first red light.

The cookie she'd eaten drawing her down for the full hit. At least she had her seatbelt on this time.

We were over an hour into the drive, with the sun well above the horizon in a cloudless blue sky when she surfaced, squeezing my arm and yawning as she looked around at the countryside we were travelling through.

"Can we stop somewhere? I need to pee."

"We'll stop at the next service station; we can get something to eat as well, if you want."

She stretched her arms and shoulders. "Mm, that'd be nice, I feel a bit peckish."

I turned the radio on, it flickered with static, the tuning button got me a classical station. Playing Beethoven, his seventh, one of my favourites, I let it play on. Saffy lay back on my shoulder, idly running her fingers up and down my arm.

My phone went off in my pocket, I was tempted to ignore it, but she was already adjusting her position, in anticipation of me moving. I fished it out and passed it to her.

"Hello..., Daddy, what are you.... No.... No he's driving.... No.... Alright.... Alright.... Ok.

"Your father?" I wondered how he got my number and, what he was doing phoning me.

"Yes, he says he's sorry, he misjudged you, he wants us to meet." She said her voice barely audible above the ambient noise. I didn't know what to think. It was always only a matter of time before any ferreting discovered the true state of my financial affairs. He must have had that report delivered this morning.

"He wants you to ring him back when we stop. Shall I phone him now and tell him no?"

"Do you want me to?"

"No, you're driving."

"No, tell him no?"

"I don't know, he was very mean to us, but that's how he is."

"Don't worry; he won't be mean to me now, not now he knows how much I've got."

"N...o," she said thoughtfully. "He's always loved money, that was his row with my mother, he was never home to see us, even on weekends he was out, playing golf."

"Golf was designed for business," I remarked. "All that walking about, nothing to do but talk."

"So do you want to then?"

"What do you think? He's your father."

"We can if you want, he won't change my mind."

"Alright then we'll phone him later."

I drove on, looking for a service station, while I told Saffy how to wind the seat back, and she ate another biscuit.

I was signalling, and slowing for the turning when she popped her head up again.

"Where are we?"

"Just pulling in for your pee and tea now, squirt it out one end and fill it up the other."

She laughed more than the joke was worth, let's hope her mood carried her through the first test, I couldn't hold her hand in these toilets.

I parked and she hugged my arm tight as we walked to the entrance. It wasn't that busy outside, inside, in the restaurant, was where she'd feel most exposed.

The toilet part went easy, I took her to the door, left and did mine, and was back outside when she came out.

There was no queue in the cafeteria, so we grabbed trays and loaded up what we wanted.

We paid and I walked her over to a corner, where there were little dividers between the tables. She was looking round a lot, staying close enough to almost trip me, but so far she was only showing a little nervousness.

I was feeling more and more proud of her, pleased with her bravery. We'd finished the meal, and popped into the newsagents to buy a few snacks, and were on our way out. True, she was still clinging to my arm, but she'd faced down her terrors and won this small victory.

The rest of the drive was boringly forgettable. We arrived with an hour to spare for the normal visiting hours, so we walked along the cliff top. The view out over the water never failed to impress me and I think Saffy liked it as well, but she wouldn't go within ten feet of the cliff edge.

The visit with my mother was a bit of a trial, with the drugs the palliative care home were giving her she could drift in and out of lucidity. But when she was aware she expressed joy at me having found the right girl.

I left Saffy with her a while, whilst I talked to the nurse in charge, her condition had worsened again. She seemed to have lost the will since Granny died. They honestly didn't expect her to last that much longer. Still she had been here six months, with a two month prognosis when she arrived.

After we left we both ate some biscuits and went for another stroll along the cliff tops, this time finding a shady patch of grass under a tree, and simply laying enjoying the warm day.

We drove home an hour or so later, on the way I realised that we hadn't phoned home, her father that is. I resolved to do it when we got back. However Saffy was so relieved to be home, swinging from my neck in the hallway that I forgot again. I'd do it tomorrow if I remembered.

I spent more time writing up notes, getting the details down for my patent application; I had another meeting next week. Saffy was on the computer, no doubt surfing for ideas to make the house 'pretty'. She had the designer coming as well.

It was quite late before she called me for something to eat. She had prepared a meal of sausage and chips, done properly this time, she emphasised. She wouldn't let me go back to work, at least not straight away, she wanted to cuddle with me a while.

She had another biscuit, and brought me one with a cup of coffee, when it was time for bed. When we were in bed she put my hand on her breast, and let me play gently with her nipple till she drifted off. It felt real good having her beside me.

In the morning we lay in, we had nothing special to do today. She gave me another slow blow job. Then letting me wash her when we showered together again, It was getting to be a good sharing experience, touching without the need for sex, just the thrill of each other's bodies.

In the afternoon I nipped out, I went and found a sex shop, after some discussion with the girl there I came away with a bridle, an imitation soft plastic saddle with a strip 'designed to pleasure you' and a soft tipped jockeys whip. That would be her surprise when her period stopped.

Sunday was a repeat of Saturday, we ate the last of the biscuits with coffee in my workshop and we cuddled, with me playing with her nipple again, I could make a ritual out of that as well, at least, while she couldn't.

Monday, and I must phone her father, the blue saloon wasn't around over the weekend, I wonder if he's outside waiting. I could unstick his gumshoe if I wanted, so it wasn't a problem if he was still around.

I'd woken up alone, I looked around but she'd disappeared to parts unknown, 'beyond the pale' as they say. She came creeping in while I was lying back down, contemplating whether I should get up. I looked up when I heard her, and she straightened, smiling at me.

Her breasts did that enthralling jiggle as she climbed back into bed. She snuggled up to me, and then scrunched herself up into a foetal ball, I was bemused till she flourished her panties. Her period was over, sex was back on the menu and I was going to get a full serving.

I had the gifts stuffed under the mattress, the lumpy bits up under my pillow. I was leaning back, preparing to get them, when she caught me for a kiss. I brought my hand round, softly pushing her shoulder.

"Wait, wait-wait-wait, I've got something for you.

I leant over and pulled out my surprise, giving the harness first then the saddle and whip.

"Oh that's so sweet of you." She kissed me, thirty seconds of liposuction. "That means you agree, you'll do it for me, be my horse. Oh."

She kissed me again, another thirty seconds, this time our tongues were doing the Pasodoble.

Her eyes were sparkling. "Can I, can I try it on you now?"

I picked up the saddle and unbuckled it, offering the straps to her, but she already had the bridle and was unbuckling that. I turned my back to her, my cock stiffening at the thought of all that juicy licking to come.

The harness fitted over like a cap, a broad headband with two straps over the centre, and a chin strap with a little cup for my chin. The reins linked behind my ears. The whole affair, even the buckles was lined with a velvety material. It was comfortable, but it felt strange.

While she was buckling me up, I slid my hand up her leg, reaching for her pussy. It was moist and slippery, her lips plump. As I let my finger glide over her clit she wriggled, and moved back.

"Don't, I'll never get this done if you start that."

Her hands were trembling as she did the final buckle.

"On the floor," her voice carried her urgent demand.

I got down on all fours. She jumped astride me, middle of my back, legs over my shoulders. I felt the whip tap lightly on my thigh.

"Giddy-up."

I started to scramble round the floor, heading round to the other side of the bed. She pulled my head sideways, turning instead to the door in the hallway, I let her guide me. She took me into the hallway and back into the bedroom.

I could feel her knees tightening and loosening on my neck, the wet patch and the wriggling was her playing with herself. I could hear the moans of delight as well as she steered me to the side of the bed. She leapt off me and onto the bed, her legs dangling over the side.

"Lick me, quickly, make me cum."

I needed no second invitation; my cock was throbbing with anticipation. I slid my hands slowly up her thighs, half way I swooped in with my tongue homing on her clit. There was the aroma of scented soap. I nibbled and teased it with my lips first before bringing the dexterity of my tongue tip into play.

She was writhing in joy in a scant few seconds, lying back and playing with her breasts. I used my chin to massage her lips, despite the bristle on it, trying to max out the stimulus. She was thrusting at me; this would be the quickest she had cum since we started having sex.

And cum she did, after the first spasm she filled my mouth, catching in my throat and making me cough. As I moved back another jet came out with the next shudder. She was squirting, suppressing the half cough coming I clamped my mouth on to catch the third if there was one.

12