Sybian Engineer 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I popped my head up, grabbing her hands. She still had the third part, riding me like a cowgirl. She eased over, I let go one hand to guide my cock in, and we sank to the floor. She took my full length and sat a moment, savouring it filling her. Then she began to jerk up and down, firing herself up.

It was ecstatic relief for me to, bringing my cock in on the action was giving it the workout it was begging for. Together we surfed the sexual wave, a tsunami of euphoric pleasure. She came before me, the tightening waves dragging me nearly to my tipping point.

A brief respite and she started again, leaning forward; hand on my chest instead of gripping my calves like last time. She was slow and delicate, drawing out the thrill building in my groin. When I began to hump her she quickened, matching the pace of my urgent thrusting.

I exploded in her and she stilled her motion, letting my twitching cock expel its load. Then she leant towards me, pushing us away from the bed, so we could lie flat to one another.

"I love you," she whispered in my ear. "You're so special, doing this for me."

She hugged me. "I love you-I love you-I love you," she sighed in my ear.

"And I love you to," I whispered back, with equal intensity.

I wanted to lie here forever, Saffs in my arms; it would be a perfect world.

Nature, unfortunately controls the bladder, as soon as the first urge was felt I rolled Saffy to the side.

"See you in the shower" I murmured in her ear, as I rose and rushed for the toilet.

She followed me up, and found me struggling to remove the reins, the master buckle was right at the back, and I couldn't find the end. She giggle when she saw me and had me bend my head, her breasts were either side of my eyes, squinting up I could see them dangling there.

When she finished, and pulled it off, I pulled her in, raising my head to kiss her nipple. She let me suck it, moving forward to press it into my mouth. My penis took note and twitched back into life. I hefted her onto my hips, keeping her breast in my mouth, and walked sideways to the shower.

I set her down, letting her breast plop, as the areola slipped from my lips. She leant in and let her nipples scrape down my chest, it was erotic enough to make me shiver with the thrill, my stiffened tool squeezing her lips apart as it slipped up into her.

She let out a squeal of delight and pleasure, echoed in the grunt that escaped my lips. I hadn't meant it, but I had speared her perfectly, she went on like a second skin. She wrapped her legs around my waist and started to pound me, her pussy slapping into my balls.

I reached and pulled her closer, stretching to kiss her. Her lips touched mine and I gave them the merest brush, before penetrating them with my tongue, I was making love to the two nicest holes, or really we were sharing the honours, her working the bottom and me lavishing oral worship.

She came first, and second, but only by tens of seconds. As soon as she started again I got my reward, I could feel my knees tremble, and she was quick in releasing me, lest I should fall. But she was just as quick pressing herself against me, that I forgave that lack of faith.

With a start like that, all was sunny in my world, I felt ready for anything. Especially phoning her father, I would love to hear what he had to say.

I got my chance after breakfast, when Saffy went online, she was talking to her friend on facebook, I scrolled through my phone and dialled it, it rang and went busy. He obviously didn't want my call. Maybe he was busy in a meeting, or on a golf course, I didn't know how prophetic that was.

I sat and did kinda nothing, looking at Saffy typing away on the laptop, I supposed I should get dressed and finish up on some things in the work shop.

I was going to have to start packing things up in there if we were having the builders in. In fact I was thinking of renting a small unit somewhere so I could make it like a day job, Saffy could come with me.

"Frank, you know about Babs," Saffy said suddenly, I refocused on her. She had one of those 'I don't know whether to laugh or cry' faces, twitching between the two.

"No, what about Babs?"

"Well she, he actually, is being investigated for identity theft, and copyright theft. I heard it from one of the girls when she heard of what he'd done to me."

So Donald did have some clout, I bet there wasn't a picture of her left on the web.

"That makes me feel much better; he did it to loads of others too, apparently."

I smiled secretly inside. That was one black cloud lifted, and another made misty with her ventures outside.

"Can we celebrate, I feel like champagne."

"Come on then let's go out and buy one, we can get a rosé, pink champagne, as the Americans called it in hotel California. Come on let's get dressed and go shopping."

Her father picked the right time to call back as well, right when I was driving again. I gave Saffy the phone to answer, not knowing it was him.

I could hear him shouting, something about idiot in the middle of a golf game, he played at this time every week. No one ever called him at that time, then something about gone off game.

I tried to snatch it back, swerving in the road. Saffy switched it off, and threw it in the back seat. If he wanted to be friends, that was the way to do it. Berating my beloved was a good way to try. Not.

She sat there, arms folded and a look on her face. I left well enough alone.

When we got to the shop, a little wine specialist which I tended to favour for its selection, her mood had brightened some, if you call that look of resignation she had improved. At least she'd calmed the fiery anger she'd shown earlier.

There was a selection of about ten, she chose the one with the pretty label, she was quite confidant in the shop, a sign of greater improvement.

I took two, they were mid priced, seventy nine the pair. We left the shop and she was merry, happily reading the details off the label to me as we drove home.

Home was the bed, there was a twinge of guilt as I passed the workshop door, but it didn't last until the bedroom door.

We threw ourselves on the bed, flicking our shoes to the floor. The glasses were still on the floor from last time, and she bent over and picked them up, entwining her legs with mine as she turned to face me.

When I poured the wine I toasted. "To the troubles we've seen and conquered."

She replied "To the troubles behind us, and the road ahead."

We got drunk slowly, doing silly things lovers do, like rubbing noses. We were giggly drunk half way through the second bottle, and I took it and the glasses and put them to the side of the bed.

We came together, arms wrapped tightly as I held her feeling the love flow between us.

'What if she should die'? The thought struck me, I tried to dismiss it instantly, but the barb caught, planting the seed of worry, we were all mortal. Would I die to follow her?

I tried to think of happy things, like how nice her hair smelt, how soft her breasts pressed against me. Thinking of sex was enough to drive all other thought from my head. I loved her and that was the moment we were living in.

She stirred in my arms, raising her head to kiss.

"You're so good to me, I'm glad we met."

She was so good for me too, serendipity had worked magic this time, even cupid would be pleased to call us his own.

Our relationship was more than sex now; we were both satisfied lying in each other's arms.

The wine and the company lulled us to sleep, my arm under her was numb when I awoke, pulling it from under her woke Saffy, even though I tried with care.

She mumbled something at me and kissed me, her hand reaching down to cover my cock.

My bladder had probably woken me again, I shouldn't drink so much, I could hold her for longer then.

I moved from the bed, Saffy complaining and trying to hold onto my cock. But I had to answer the call of nature. She reluctantly climbed of the bed and followed me, claiming first use, she would pinch mine to stop it if I wanted.

I was hungry, it had been a long time since breakfast, or it seemed.

We had poached eggs on toast, with beans and mushrooms on the side. It filled the spot, I wondered if I could get an undisturbed afternoon in the workshop, I really ought to be working on those diagrams, I was building it all in autocad next so I could create the engineering specs.

I left Saffy on the laptop, and ploughed on with my work, translating it from little grey cells to little squirts of electricity, locked up in magnetic fields.

Neither this or any of the following chapters have been properly edited, I hope my self editing is suffice unto the need thereof.

12