Sybian Engineer 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," she said. "Its six and it's a Barbie in the back garden."

"Did you get the address?"

"Yep, do you want to google it?"

"No, just keep it handy."

"If you give me your keys I'll do it now."

I thought of Saffy running naked to the car again, it brought a smile to my face.

"No, it's alright, I'll do it next time."

She closed the laptop, setting it on the table and taking her cup.

"I need a new hobby," she said balancing the cup as she stretched.

"Anything in mind," I asked.

"Oh I don't know, if you're going to be busy with that new invention you're going to leave me a lot of spare time to fill."

"Yes." I could see how that was true, I could get a bit absorbed when the muse struck.

"Would you like to start a business, run a shop or something?" I asked.

"That's an idea," she said sitting up.

"You could do clothes, jewellery."

"No, I was thinking of photography, I could have a studio, take fashion shots."

That sounded a bit ambitious, but I'd get behind her doing it if she wanted.

"Hmm, why don't you put together a plan, what you'd need and things."

I went to take another sip of my coffee and found the cup empty; I frowned and put the cup on the table.

"Would you like another dear," Saffy piped up.

"No thanks, not really."

Saffy drank the last from her cup and set it on the table. She looked over at me as she sank back towards the cushion, bringing her knees round and launching herself up to my side, I reached and put an arm round her, cuddling up and laying my head on her shoulder.

It was getting towards one, time to consider lunch, if we were having the salmon later a light snack might do.

"You hungry now?" I asked

"Na, not really, though I wouldn't mind going for a pub lunch in the village, get out of this place for a while."

"Okay, fine by me."

I kissed her neck and ran my hand over her breast as I stirred to get up and dressed, she pulled on my hip as I stood, turning me to face her. She leant into me and ran her tongue up my flaccid cock, laughing as she turned her face up to me.

"Lead on lover boy."

I turned through to the bedroom to dress, pausing a brief moment while Saffy collected her soiled clothes, then lead her through by the hand, thinking of what I would chose already. They did a nice sausage, chips and onion gravy.

We went and stood at the bar. I ordered a lager as the most drinkable beer they had available while Saffy had a wine spritzer. There were mostly old timers in, probably all that could be expected at this time of the day.

Saffy drew attention again, this time it was a chatty barmaid, I let them talk while I leant back on the bar and had a good look round, appraising the decor. An oldie worlde effect, which was probably mostly genuine.

We stayed about an hour, me nursing an ever warmer, ever flatter, beer.

"They have a disco night and a karaoke night there, the disco is on tonight, can we go?"

Her words trailed off into that little girl voice, the one that makes you feel mean if you refuse.

I took my hand from the wheel and rested it on her knee. Then, glancing sideways at her.

"Yes, why not, though I've got two left feet when it comes to dancing," I answered.

I had hoped to get to some more work on my artificial vagina, but it would be a few weeks yet till I'd be able to assemble the necessary bits and pieces, there was no absolute need for haste as yet.

It took us only a few minutes to get back home, as I parked the car Saffy jumped out.

"Stay dressed a minute," she called over her shoulder, as she dashed round the back.

I followed on, half guessing that she'd be wanting new clothes, and we'd be going straight out to buy them.

She was in the toilet when I walked in, I'd expected to find her in the bedroom, she flushed as I walked past so I waited.

"Saffs, we can just go if you want."

"Go where?"

"Go shopping for clothes," I accented it like a question rather than a statement.

"I haven't.... How, no never mind. Yes, you can take me shopping," she said with a smile in her voice.

"It was logic," I said as we got back in the car. "You thought of what you could wear to the disco, you couldn't think of anything you had that you'd like to go in but you'd check first, hence 'don't undress'..., was I right?"

"Well kinda, what I wanted was a mask for when I do karaoke."

I laughed and she joined in.

I had the radio on, on the way in, listening to classical guitar. We probably had an hour or two of shopping if we were going to make the disco, luckily I knew better than to try to rush a woman shopping for clothes.

Things were going well, we had shoes and a little midi skirt for her with only a blouse or something needed, that was before we past the sexy lingerie shop, she wanted to stop and explore, as a beneficiary of the end result I had no objections.

She explored the various displays, selecting items and handing them to me to carry, I followed her round trying to look bored while imagining her dressed in some of the super sexy items she had chosen.

I stood at the changing room curtain, peeking round as she modelled a few items, the bulge in my pants growing painfully.

"Which do you think I should get?"

I made a low growling sound. "Let's take them all."

She giggled and pulled the cups of her bra down, showing me her erect nipples.

I pushed my head through the curtain, pursing my lips.

"No," she said through her laugh. "We can't do that here."

She pushed me out and pulled the curtain tight, spoiling the show.

My credit card groaned when I paid the bill, this was another way men pay for sex.

"Come on," she called as I struggled out the shop laden with bags. I followed on as she dived into the next boutique, still looking for the elusive top, the one that would be perfect.

Two shops later and she held up a silky peach creation.

"This is what I've been looking for, it'll go nice with the pale yellow," she exclaimed as I caught up with her.

I was just glad it was over, my feet felt like they had trudged a marathon. I paid for the last purchase and followed her out.

"Saffs," I called after her.

She turned and waited the second or two for me to catch up.

"Do you want to help carry all this," I asked, proffering one of my handfuls.

She accepted without a murmur, I'd expected at least a token protest but she took them willingly.

We were wandering back slowly, dodging our way through the crowds of office worker homeward bound. My tummy gave a little rumble, reminding me of its presence, my lunch time treat now seemingly ages ago.

"Saffs, what say you we drop these in the car and get a bite to eat here in town?

"Let's get home, you can have a snack in the pub if you want, or I could do you something later."

I acquiesced; there was food I could snack on in the house.

Here I stopped writing, I had another story demanding my attention, I have put two more chapters down but they need tweaking and editing yet, let me finish my current story and I'll get back to them.

In the mean time there's a five parter, Garwyli, coming next

12