Sybian Engineer 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was beating faster as I emailed my agreement back, I'd had a quick stroll through the offices as a start in my hunt for potential girlfriend but hadn't seen anyone quite as nice as her.

The maid greeted me at the door and asked me if I preferred tea or coffee, telling me to go straight up to Saffron's bedroom.

I had my 'package' in a black plastic rubbish bag, the only thing I could find in the office that was big enough. Saffron was waiting at the top of the stairs, dressed sensibly in jeans and a tight sweater but still wearing her bunny slippers.

She eagerly took my parcel from me and led me into the bedroom, pulling at the plastic in an effort to uncover the contents.

"Careful, I need that to take it home in."

"Oh, I'm sure we've got some downstairs if you need one."

"Here, let me."

She handed the bag over reluctantly. I took it out and put it on the bed.

"That looks small," she said, sounding disappointed.

"It's reversible; you turn it over when you change positions."

She lay on the bed, opening her legs and pulling it into position.

"You've got it upside down," I said, kneeling on the bed and taking it from between her legs.

I put my hand through, into the frame.

"This is where the dildo goes," I said, waggling a finger through the aperture.

"Gimme, gimme." She sat up and held her hand out. I could hear the excitement in her voice.

I gave it back to her. She lay back down and wrapped her legs around it.

There was a knock at the door.

"That'll be Anna with the coffee, go and take it from her, will you," Saffron said.

I did as she requested. As I opened the door Anna handed over the tray without coming in.

I turned to find Saffron kneeling, legs tucked round the model again.

"It's not very stable, it's falling over."

"It'll be fine when I've got all the gubbins inside it, I promise."

"Oh, ok."

She rolled off the bed and took the tray from my hand. "Do you take sugar?"

"No, just a little milk."

Saffron handed me the coffee.

She took a sip of hers. Apropos of nothing, she said, "I get so bored here sometimes."

I could imagine the boredom, stuck here in the house day after day.

"Don't you watch the telly, use the internet?"

"Yes, but I get bored with that as well."

"You got any hobbies?"

She laughed, almost spilling her coffee.

"You wouldn't approve."

"Try me, I'm very broadminded."

"No, maybe when I know you better." She laughed again and patted the bed next to her. "Come and tell me more about yourself."

I told her about my family, my mother in a hospice on the south coast with cancer. My father and grandfather dead these past eight years in an airplane crash, and my grandmother passing away less than a month ago of simple old age.

"No brothers or sisters?"

"No, my mother had a miscarriage after me, she couldn't have any more."

"Have you got many friends?"

"Yes, a few from university, but I don't get to see them much; they're mostly married or engaged with new friends now."

"That's so sad, you're all alone in the world."

She leant in and gave me a hug. She caught me completely unawares and I almost spilled my coffee with surprise, the press of her soft breasts against me bringing a sharp reminded of her femininity, her soft hair brushing briefly against my cheek and the subtle aroma of her mixed with her perfume.

I changed the subject quickly, moving back as she released me. "How about you? Umm, are you getting treatment for your phobia?"

She looked at me, her eyes staring straight into mine, her face serious.

"Can I trust you?" she asked.

"Yes, of course you can."

"Promise."

"Yes, promise, cross my heart."

"I've never even told my father this, only my psychiatrist. When I was sixteen, at a party after my GCSE's, I got a bit drunk. Some boys from school, friends of mine, tried to rape me. They had my skirt and knickers off and were fingering me when the neighbour disturbed them and they ran off."

She was looking at me intensely now. I tried to keep my face emotionless but I could feel the sorrow for her welling up inside me.

"I changed school, never mentioned it to anyone. But I couldn't stand the boys there looking at me, they all thought I was a Les."

I could see the tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

I reached forwards. "It's my turn to give you a hug." I said, holding her cheeks and wiping her tears away with my thumbs.

I clasped her tight in my arms, rubbing my hand up and down her back. After a minute or so she leant back, freeing herself.

"So now you know about me." She was forcing a smile.

I wanted to tell her that it was all alright now, but I couldn't find the words. I wanted to hug her again and tell her she was safe and kiss her all better, but decided that might be taking things a step too far and not the wisest move at this point.

I changed the subject again, leaning over and picking up the model frame. "So give me another week and I'll have more of the components in and we can give it another look then."

My emotions were still churned up as I drove home, I was angry at the boys for the attack on her and wished I had them in front of me. It left me feeling down and lethargic for the rest of the evening as I tried to put more work into the syb for her.

She emailed me Saturday, asking me if I had time to go round. I caught it when I stopped for a toilet break, on the drive to visit my mother. I emailed her back to make it Sunday, explaining why. She came back with a Sunday morning invite instead, to which I agreed.

12