Sybian Surprise

Story Info
The story of an unforgettable ride.
1k words
3.97
82.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
378 Followers

Have you ever ridden a Sybian? I will never forget my first ride. Like my first interracial experience, I owe it all to my friend and fuck-buddy. It was another of those – you fulfil my fantasies and I'll fulfil yours deals. It all began with his desire to 'swing.'

You see my friend was pretty screwed up in the head. He was one of three sons of a Hollywood B-list starlet from the old glory days. Each of the three boys had a different dad...at a time when Leave It to Beaver and June Cleaver reigned supreme. Each of the brothers, with whom I coincidentally enjoyed playing 'guess whose cock,' had deep seated mommy issues and were commitment shy...to say the least. But in my friend's warped brain, he did not want to 'be' with someone, who would swing with him. But it was also one of his greatest fantasies. So it seemed natural that I be his 'partner' for this adventure.

So he took care of all the details. He picked the clubs we would visit. In the end, we tried three different ones. But it was at the first, and only one that we visited more than once, that I got this unforgettable ride. Of course, we had to go for an interview with the lead couple. Supposedly, the interview was to eliminate 'posers' that might be a threat to the committed couples. So how the fuck did we get past that one? OK, so sure we fucked around, but I would not call us a couple by any stretch of the imagination. Ironically, the only close friendship that I made through these experiences was with another woman, who came to the event with the married man that paid her to be his mistress. But I supposed in some ways, it makes sense. Because we were not emotionally involved it actually allowed us both to really enjoy ourselves without petty jealousy.

It was a rather nice set up in one of the middle class suburb that ring Los Angeles and Orange County. The night began with people just sitting around with drinks and snacks. Then progressed to the hot tub for some. But in the center of one of the rooms was the most unusual thing I had ever seen. It looked like a small mechanical bull that I had seen in a country and western club in Houston; except there was a massive dildo sticking straight up from the saddle. I remember laughing at the whole idea as we passed that room for another one to get more comfortable as it were.

It was not until we had sucked and fucked for a while that I noticed a woman actually on the machine as I slipped back for more drink and food (you have to keep your energy up for these things you know). On the way back to the room where my friend was still toe fucking this girl, I paused outside to watch as another woman mounted the machine.

Almost from the moment the power was turned on, this woman was writhing and moaning. Actually, more like screaming like the 'Lassie' scene in the locker room of Porky's. She did not stay on it for long only a couple of minutes before she was begging to 'Turn it off, turn the damned thing off.' Then she had to have her partner help her stand, her legs were so weak.

I have to admit I was more a tad curious by then, but I had not quite worked up the nerve to try it myself. That would take several more fucks and a great deal more liquor. But once again it was my friend egging me on that did the trick. Have you ever had one of those kinds of friends? Always daring you to do something?

It was actually not until we were on our way out that I got up the courage. By that time, several people had left and most of the men were drained and useless. I had taken a shower just to freshen up. When I came out, my friend took my hand and led me to that room. He said I had to try it...just once.

Like everything else at the couple, it was safety first. Even the plastic dildo jutting from that odd looking saddle was covered with a fresh condom before each woman rode to her heart's content, assuming her heart is in her pussy. So I waited as the woman that we had interviewed with earlier sheathed the plastic in more rubber. She gave me instructions on how to mount it...like I need them. She told me to say when.

I straddled the rather impressive dildo, not that it was any bigger than the pink plastic one that had been a gag present from my rather dirty old landlord. But it was definitely enough to reach all the right places all on its own. I probably even came a little then as it was definitely more filling than any of the men I had fucked that night. I nodded for her to flip the switch.

And I went to heaven. It is almost indescribable the sensation of that thick, long dildo stretching and filling your cunt to bursting. At the same time, it is plunging in and out like the best man or the bull, whose mechanical cousin it resembles; it is also vibrating and spinning inside of you. The vibration is so strong that it quite literally leaves your legs shaking so badly that you can not stand for sometime afterwards.

I wish I could boast that I rode it longer than any other, but the truth is that within a couple of moments it had done me in as well. But I promise it is a ride I shall never forget. Don't worry too much guys. There are still things that you can give us that a machine can't though. If I think long enough I will cum up with at least one.

wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
378 Followers